Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,399 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (1433) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (617881 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1430) (1431) (1432) (1433) (1434) (1435) (1436) ... (1752) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Fighttillvictory: 4:55pm On Mar 04
nigeriansamurai:
ikwere LGA in Rivers state
i think this ur view is sic, an lga which is more develop than the entire state of the lga u mentioned above. A place were everyone is numbered and important not ur mentioned lga where some people can't even trace their heritage
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Segun2222: 5:20pm On Mar 04
Vl3ly:
like this hypersonic missile they shots down?
if you were knowledgeable in missile you'd know the kinzhal isnt hypersonic

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Segun2222: 5:22pm On Mar 04
Vl3ly:
your proof pls!
Everytime wey we they post for here we dey proof with either pix or video screenshots
which proof have you given us for your 50 isreali bases destroyed propaganda?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 5:23pm On Mar 04
Segun2222:
if you were knowledgeable in missile you'd know the kinzhal isnt hypersonic
what are the characteristics of hypersonic missile
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 5:26pm On Mar 04
Segun2222:
which proof have you given us for your 50 isreali bases destroyed propaganda?
that October 7 still dey pain you!
I proofed it with links

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by TrumpBiden: 5:33pm On Mar 04
😁😁😁😁😁

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by nigeriansamurai(m): 6:17pm On Mar 04
Fighttillvictory:

i think this ur view is sic, an lga which is more develop than the entire state of the lga u mentioned above. A place were everyone is numbered and important not ur mentioned lga where some people can't even trace their heritage
oga please dont be unfortunate, i was only making a joke. I only mentioned ikwere because it came to my mind. Dont mis interprete me,

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by TrustNone: 6:27pm On Mar 04
DystopianMuse:
oh lord! Help these pro russia slaves and bots here. From dystopianmuse is ibime, to she is impersonating writernig, to he writes like okeysoniv, she is allthelight alternative moniker, to i know she is fernandezisback. Now she has suddenly become tiopii acording to one low budget sherlock holmes here. Keep it up guys. Low budget kgb dectectives. I hope the lord almighty cures you all of your mental ailments and disorder. I know the economy is a little bit rough now but y'all should take it easy or better still go and seek asylum in russia. Madmen and fools
amazonlady aka ladyhippolyta aka wagwanbrethren aka Fernandezisback the Biden ass licker.
I'm watching you on this forum

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 6:47pm On Mar 04
WriiterNg:
⚡Taiwan soon to be the next Ukraine.

US strategy / wet dream.
1. "We will be able to fight China there and not on US soil"
2. "no American lives will be lost"
3. "We will give unlimited aid to Taiwan"
4. "We will fight China to the last Taiwanese"
5. "If not enough to the last Filipino, to the last South Korean, to the last Japanese"
6. "We shall have a good return on Investment"

Slava Stupidity!
🤡 🤡

I don't think rebellious younger China called Taiwan would be that stupid to be used as a pawn after seeing what Ukraine has turned to

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Dream25: 6:49pm On Mar 04
TrustNone:
amazonlady aka ladyhippolyta aka wagwanbrethren aka Fernandezisback the Biden ass licker.
I'm watching you on this forum
You Sabi am die 💯 cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Fash20: 7:29pm On Mar 04
Procashtips:

To the Nigerians who want to japa

Help this LG, go and populate the place.

Most of those LGs dont want migrants lol
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 7:34pm On Mar 04
Appeal from a Russian Army soldier to the US President

"Dear Mr. Joe Biden, President of the United States of America!

As Russian Warriors, we want to express our sincere gratitude to you for the Abrams tanks that the United States is supplying to Ukraine.

As you probably know, we are paid bonuses for destroying such tanks. We would like to ask you to, please, send more tanks, because right now there are too few tanks, that's not going to be enough for all of us. We have to spend a lot of time and effort to find them.

We are ready to pay a 10% commission to your “MIR” card for each tank we destroy. We believe that you are a true patriot and the best president America has ever had.
We look forward to mutually beneficial cooperation.

Together, we will prevail!"

Source: /ForeignAgentIntel

📱 InfoDefenseENGLISH
📱 <a href="https:/...

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Fighttillvictory: 7:37pm On Mar 04
nigeriansamurai:
oga please dont be unfortunate, i was only making a joke. I only mentioned ikwere because it came to my mind. Dont mis interprete me,
i know i was only joking on ur joke don't misinterprete me

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 7:43pm On Mar 04
⚡️🇷🇺🇺🇦🔥 The Hunt is On for Abrams.⚡️

🎬 Video from the burning out of the third destroyed American Abrams tank. The reputational losses of the #US military-industrial complex are simply enormous.
@Dystopianmuse Where is the survivability of the crew you mentioned earlier in western tank?
You go explain explain tire

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 7:48pm On Mar 04
Just 3 abrahams vs 100s of russia tank and troops gone to hell. Dey play
Vl3ly:
⚡️🇷🇺🇺🇦🔥 The Hunt is On for Abrams.⚡️

🎬 Video from the burning out of the third destroyed American Abrams tank. The reputational losses of the #US military-industrial complex are simply enormous.
@Dystopianmuse Where is the survivability of the crew you mentioned earlier in western tank?
You go explain explain tire
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by soqmeov: 7:54pm On Mar 04
Vl3ly:
Appeal from a Russian Army soldier to the US President

"Dear Mr. Joe Biden, President of the United States of America!

As Russian Warriors, we want to express our sincere gratitude to you for the Abrams tanks that the United States is supplying to Ukraine.

As you probably know, we are paid bonuses for destroying such tanks. We would like to ask you to, please, send more tanks, because right now there are too few tanks, that's not going to be enough for all of us. We have to spend a lot of time and effort to find them.

We are ready to pay a 10% commission to your “MIR” card for each tank we destroy. We believe that you are a true patriot and the best president America has ever had.
We look forward to mutually beneficial cooperation.

Together, we will prevail!"

Source: /ForeignAgentIntel

📱 InfoDefenseENGLISH
📱 <a href="https:/...
grin grin grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by nigeriansamurai(m): 7:59pm On Mar 04
Fighttillvictory:
i know i was only joking on ur joke don't misinterprete me
silly kid
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 7:59pm On Mar 04
❗️Southeastern Norway University professor Glenn Diesen:

@ukraine_watch

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 8:02pm On Mar 04
⚡️ Ukrainian authorities are ready to continue gas transit from Russia through their territory after 2024 if European countries request it, Ukrainian Prime Minister Denis Shmygal told a news conference.

"If European countries act either as a consortium or one of the European partners already acts as a transit agent for their gas, we are ready to provide such a service, as we have done so far. The initiative is on the side of the EU," he said. At the same time, Shmygal added that Kiev regime would not negotiate this with Moscow, but is ready to talk to European countries.

@ukraine_watch
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Segun2222: 8:02pm On Mar 04
Vl3ly:
that October 7 still dey pain you!
I proofed it with links
primary school pikin brain

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 8:04pm On Mar 04
◾Haredi Jews protests against forced conscription in Israel ended up in scuffles with the Israeli occupation forces. conscription? Who are they fighting?no be hamas?

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Segun2222: 8:06pm On Mar 04
Vl3ly:
what are the characteristics of hypersonic missile
come back when you know the kinzhal and iskander are both the same missile and kinzhal is just air launched like I've always said u be olodo

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 8:10pm On Mar 04
Segun2222:
primary school pikin brain
I see shey una don dey start small,small,pls no cursing if you want our friendship to last

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 8:11pm On Mar 04
Boy! All this massive propaganda just because of 3 tanks. Splendid!! Please learn to rest. Artillery shortages are one of the reason these tanks are taking hit just because there is not enough cover. Russia has lost more. So why the fuss!?
soqmeov:

grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 8:12pm On Mar 04
Segun2222:
come back when you know the kinzhal and iskander are both the same missile and kinzhal is just air launched like I've always said u be olodo
don't derail your initial claim that "kinzhal is not hypersonic missile"

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Segun2222: 8:15pm On Mar 04
Vl3ly:
don't derail your initial claim that "kinzhal is not hypersonic missile"
kinzhal is not an hypersonic missile its an air launched iskander empty head fucking learn fgs, all ballistic missile reach hypersonic missile at the end their trajectory an hypersonic missile is the one thay maintenance hypersonic speed till it reaches it targets, dont go and read and be posting beer palour news 20times in a thread as if your life depends on it

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Segun2222: 8:17pm On Mar 04
Vl3ly:
I see shey una don dey start small,small,pls no cursing if you want our friendship to last
who be airhead friend

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 8:22pm On Mar 04
DystopianMuse:
Boy! All this massive propaganda just because of 3 tanks. Splendid!! Please learn to rest. Artillery shortages are one of the reason these tanks are taking hit just because there is not enough cover. Russia has lost more. So why the fuss!?
sorry na 4 tanks

Artillery shortages? When we talk say Russia na there papa you no gree

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Segun2222: 8:36pm On Mar 04
Vl3ly:
sorry na 4 tanks

Artillery shortages? When we talk say Russia na there papa you no gree
russia na which papa, russia has lost more t90 than the whole number of donated abrams and leopard added togethe, this is why i keep saying youre probably a secondary school kid

Documenting Ukrainian Equipment Losses During The Russian Invasion Of Ukraine

Ukraine Lost - 5281, of which: destroyed: 3651, damaged: 443, abandoned: 205, captured: 982

Proof - https://www.oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-ukrainian.html?m=1

Documenting Russian Equipment Losses During The Russian Invasion Of Ukraine

Russia Lost - 14644, of which: destroyed: 10264, damaged: 672, abandoned: 773, captured: 2935

Proof - https://www.oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Fash20: 8:48pm On Mar 04
DystopianMuse:
Just 3 abrahams vs 100s of russia tank and troops gone to hell. Dey play

Most of these arent in the front line sef. The truth is no tank can withstand modern day anti tank weapons.

A good example is how AlYasin RPGs knocked out markevas. This reminds me how T72s turrets shoot upward when they are hit by javelin.

I think what matters the most is the survivability of the crew in these tanks.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 8:52pm On Mar 04
Segun2222:
kinzhal is not an hypersonic missile its an air launched iskander empty head fucking learn fgs, all ballistic missile reach hypersonic missile at the end their trajectory an hypersonic missile is the one thay maintenance hypersonic speed till it reaches it targets, dont go and read and be posting beer palour news 20times in a thread as if your life depends on it
uncle shege! You just dey explain explain no evidence, you go explain tire see as en dey talk like shey na em do the missile

Below is my evidence

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Segun2222: 8:56pm On Mar 04
Russia Has lost almost 100 T-90 tanks

Here is a link to 72 russian T-90 tanks destroyed/captured

Take your time

Some t72 and t80 tanks have also been updated to t90 but we cant count that as t90

Link to proof of losses - https://www.oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html?m=1

(1) (2) (3) ... (1430) (1431) (1432) (1433) (1434) (1435) (1436) ... (1752) (Reply)

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency!

Viewing this topic: Prigozhin, okeysoninv, soqmeov, obedience4(m), obegiri, Masterviolence, WrriterNg, nigeriansamurai(m), Fighttillvictory and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.