Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,379 members, 7,822,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (1473) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (617779 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1470) (1471) (1472) (1473) (1474) (1475) (1476) ... (1752) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 3:01pm On Mar 16
⚡Ukrainian MP Hennadiy Vatsak has become the first European owner of a $600,000 electric Rolls-Royce Spectre.

While ordinary Ukrainians are dying in the trenches, Kiev corrupt officials no idea where to waste their stolen money.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 3:03pm On Mar 16
⚡Footage of the aftermath of an arrival at a hospital in Zolochev, Kharkov region

There are reports that there could be mercenaries of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 3:06pm On Mar 16
⚡Russian missiles wiped out a Ukrainian GUR command centre in Konotop that controlled the attack on the Kursk border.

Casualty estimate above 100 militants, claims that NATO personnel was involved in the command centres.

6 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ghostagain: 3:09pm On Mar 16
Where are the geniuses in here ?
A little problem and everybody remembers he isn't that smart ? 🤣
Ghostagain:
Does anybody here believe he is any good in mathematics?

Problem to solve:

Let A and B be two sets, build a set C such that C is in a bijection with B and the intersection of A and C is empty.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 3:09pm On Mar 16
🤡 🇫🇮 🤡

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ghostagain: 3:12pm On Mar 16
WrriterNg:
🤡 🇫🇮 🤡
Don't rule out ww3..
Ok
Just make sure you and all your family members are amongst the troops who would be sent to Ukraine.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ghostagain: 3:14pm On Mar 16
Nigerians love to argue and always act as if they were the smartest people alive on earth, but each time you bring up a small maths problem, they all go silent 🤣
Ghostagain:

Problem to solve:

Let A and B be two sets, build a set C such that C is in a bijection with B and the intersection of A and C is empty.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ghostagain: 3:17pm On Mar 16
It is a simple problem but I bet 99/100 of Nigerian maths professors can't solve it.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Dvdpity: 3:26pm On Mar 16
WrriterNg:
⚡Around 300 militants of the Ukrainian formation "Kraken" were destroyed by one precise strike of a volumetric-detonating aerial bomb (ODAB) weighing 1.5 tons - said the chief of staff of the Russian Joint Group of Forces, Colonel General Alexei Kim.
Russia has tons of different weapons. Each new versions being more destructive. I pray that Macron sends french battalions into Ukraine. We need some French fries.

10 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Dvdpity: 3:28pm On Mar 16
WrriterNg:
🤡 🇫🇮 🤡
She and her family should be sent to the frontline first.

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 3:32pm On Mar 16
⚡The UAE is threatening to block its land trade bridge with Israel if Gaza does not receive humanitarian aid.

The United Arab Emirates has issued a stern warning to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, threatening to stop a land trade bridge that supplies Tel Aviv with vital supplies of food and other supplies if humanitarian aid does not reach Gaza.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 3:37pm On Mar 16
⚡The Russian Armed Forces have foiled attempts by Ukrainian sabotage groups to penetrate into Russian territory from the direction of Sumy Region, the Russian MoD has said.

The Russian army has hit concentrations of AFU manpower and equipment in the Ukrainian regions bordering the Belgorod and Kursk regions, the ministry added.

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 3:38pm On Mar 16
⚡Today is the 10th anniversary of the referendum in Crimea and Sevastopol on joining the Russian Federation.

6 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 4:00pm On Mar 16
WrriterNg:
⚡Ukrainian MP Hennadiy Vatsak has become the first European owner of a $600,000 electric Rolls-Royce Spectre.

While ordinary Ukrainians are dying in the trenches, Kiev corrupt officials no idea where to waste their stolen money.
Putin own more than this. While ordinary Russians are also dying in the trenches. lol
Low budget propaganda
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by shoodboi2: 5:33pm On Mar 16
Ghostagain:
Where are the geniuses in here ?
A little problem and everybody remembers he isn't that smart ? 🤣

Your question hard. When I searched the meaning of bijection, I was seeing surjection and injection. Maybe you should take it to those nurses that give injection in hospital. They will solve it grin grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by shoodboi2: 5:38pm On Mar 16
Ghostagain:

Problem to solve:

Those people who constitute a nuisance here should solve this. You people should organize yourselves and be useful for once.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by seunny4lif(m): 6:03pm On Mar 16
Can't we Africans esp the Black nations get our shit together.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Prigozhin: 6:18pm On Mar 16
WrriterNg:
🤡 🇫🇮 🤡

US sef no dey talk dis Kain talk. I no know where Una liver come from. Country we just enter NATO. SMH
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ghostagain: 6:18pm On Mar 16
shoodboi2:

Those people who constitute a nuisance here should solve this. You people should organize yourselves and be useful for once.
shoodboi2:

Your question hard. When I searched the meaning of bijection, I was seeing surjection and injection. Maybe you should take it to those nurses that give injection in hospital. They will solve it grin grin cheesy
"You people" 🤣
I'm just trying to see the level at which I should put this problem. I need to ask people to solve it for that.
"is a bijection" is a predicate which you should be familiar with if you past the scientific (or general) waec.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 6:29pm On Mar 16
⚡SpaceX is building a network of hundreds of spy satellites under a classified contract with the US - Reuters

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by shoodboi2: 6:40pm On Mar 16
Ghostagain:

"You people" 🤣
I'm just trying to see the level at which I should put this problem. I need to ask people to solve it for that.
"is a bijection" is a predicate which you should be familiar with if you past the scientific (or general) waec.

Bijection in WAEC mathematics? I doubt that. Unless its further maths? We learned things like Sets and Venn Diagrams: union (u) and the other one that is represented with the upside-down u that looks like the small n. But we never touched bijection. This is my first time hearing that.

This is likely further maths. Or 100/200 level maths for those that went to a university of technology or read some engineering course (if they did it in engineering that is). This one pass me 😂
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 6:49pm On Mar 16
🇺🇦 🇺🇦

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Watcharena: 6:57pm On Mar 16
WrriterNg:
🇺🇦 🇺🇦
all hail putin the great
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 7:08pm On Mar 16
⚡Antonio Tajani, Italian Foreign Minister and Deputy Prime Minister, has sharply rejected the idea raised by French President Emmanuel Macron of the possibility of sending Western troops to Ukraine.

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 7:25pm On Mar 16
⚡It is reported that yesterday, as a result of the Russian airstrikes on a sanatorium in Odessa, a group of up to 100 French people were killed.

The information was confirmed by several unrelated sources.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 7:26pm On Mar 16
🇷🇺 🚀 🇺🇦 🇫🇷 🇵🇱 ⚰

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 7:27pm On Mar 16
🇺🇦

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 7:35pm On Mar 16
⚡Russians across the world vote in presidential elections.

Russian citizens living in foreign countries have an equal and fair chance to vote for their candidate in the 2024 presidential elections.

On March 11, the electoral commission announced that voting will also be available abroad at 295 polling stations in 144 countries.

These voting stations are hosted in Russian embassies, consular offices, centers of compatriots living abroad, or military units.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ghostagain: 7:43pm On Mar 16
shoodboi2:

Bijection in WAEC mathematics? I doubt that. Unless its further maths? We learned things like Sets and Venn Diagrams: union (u) and the other one that is represented with the upside-down u that looks like the small n. But we never touched bijection. This is my first time hearing that.

This is likely further maths. Or 100/200 level maths for those that went to a university of technology or read some engineering course (if they did it in engineering that is). This one pass me 😂
This is not good, Nigerians don't do maths seriously.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 7:49pm On Mar 16
⚡United Airlines Boeing 737 lands in Oregon after losing panel in mid-air

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 7:50pm On Mar 16
⚡People take cover on the New York City subway after man is shot in the head, suspect in custody

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 8:02pm On Mar 16
⚡Japan has officially agreed to provide military assistance to Ukraine jointly with the United States.

The US will purchase weapons in Japan and send them to Ukraine.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1470) (1471) (1472) (1473) (1474) (1475) (1476) ... (1752) (Reply)

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency!

Viewing this topic: Vl3ly, Masterviolence, motayoayinde, Rufex07(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.