Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,918 members, 7,852,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:28 PM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (1520) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (683055 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1517) (1518) (1519) (1520) (1521) (1522) (1523) ... (1889) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 5:19pm On Mar 26
WrriterNg:
⚡"There will be retaliatory measures following the terrorist attack"

- Director of the FSB Alexander Bortnikov

Dem no dey tell person.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by seunny4lif(m): 5:57pm On Mar 26
The Department of Homeland Security have released their Initial Findings regarding the Incident this morning in Baltimore, Maryland in which a Cargo Ship rammed into and caused the Collapse of the Francis Scott Key Bridge

The Ship was being Piloted by a Veteran-Harbor Pilot who knew the nearby Waterways and that the Ship had notified the Maryland Department of Transportation that they had Fully-Lost Propulsion and Control as they were Departing from Port, with them heading Directly towards the Bridge.

See countries, if it is my Nigeria, they will be setting up panel of committees to look into the matter with billions of Naira to loot

6 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 6:03pm On Mar 26
ClassicNairan:

I watched the video, and it's quite peculiar. How does a cargo ship suddenly lose all its power? There seems to be something peculiar about this. First, planes falling out of the sky, and now ships crashing into bridges causing them to collapse

Judgement day starting from the northern hemisphere?
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 6:16pm On Mar 26
Sometimes I really do wonder how the west still take their intelligence agencies/government seriously, These same people told us that Russia has only 3days supply of missiles left and they told us Russia is fighting with shovel.

Imagine you base your life on what these clowns are saying, you'd be dead! and that's exactly what happened with covid, lies and more lies and thousands of people died. Same lies are costing lives in Ukraine and they just keep the lie going 🤦🏾‍♂️

7 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Lighthammer(m): 7:34pm On Mar 26
DystopianMuse:

Gibberish as usaul
the display has started again,fool even typed usual as usaul

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 8:14pm On Mar 26
dvkot:
Sometimes I really do wonder how the west still take their intelligence agencies/government seriously, These same people told us that Russia has only 3days supply of missiles left and they told us Russia is fighting with shovel.

Imagine you base your life on what these clowns are saying, you'd be dead! and that's exactly what happened with covid, lies and more lies and thousands of people died. Same lies are costing lives in Ukraine and they just keep the lie going 🤦🏾‍♂️
LMAO..... the same intelligence that tipped Russia of a potential terrorists attack only for foolish Putin to dismiss it as a blackmail. The rest they say is history
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 8:37pm On Mar 26
DystopianMuse:

LMAO..... the same intelligence that tipped Russia of a potential terrorists attack only for foolish Putin to dismiss it as a blackmail. The rest they say is history

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Masterviolence(m): 8:54pm On Mar 26
soqmeov:

Lol, I remember when Ukraine killed this guy during the first phase of the conflict grin grin grin cheesy cheesy gringrin grin
There was a moniker that was always reporting this kind of news that time.

The account name was igbofam.
grin grin grin

That guy was a terror at that time, according to him, All Russian generals are dead, sometimes he report the death of a general twice forgetting that he has reported about it in the past, To him, Russia is finished and Putin was constantly moving from bunker to bunker grin grin
I guess Putin outlived him because we all can still hear from Putin but igbofam is nowhere to be found.
This is why anytime is see this Dystopian Mice, acting crazy, I just laugh and reminisce about the guy named igbofam or igbofam2.
If igbofam can be tamed, Dystopian Mice is a piece of cake.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 9:01pm On Mar 26
⚡RIP to Polish General who happened to pass on of "natural causes" right after major Russian strikes on a mercenary base in Ukraine. 🕯️🪦

15 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 9:05pm On Mar 26
soqmeov:

Lol, I remember when Ukraine killed this guy during the first phase of the conflict grin grin grin cheesy cheesy gringrin grin

😂 🤣 😂 🤣 😂 🤣

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 9:19pm On Mar 26
Masterviolence:

grin grin grin

That guy was a terror at that time, according to him, All Russian generals are dead, sometimes he report the death of a general twice forgetting that he has reported about it in the past, To him, Russia is finished and Putin was constantly moving from bunker to bunker grin grin
I guess Putin outlived him before we all can still hear from Putin but igbofam is nowhere to be found.
This is why anytime is see this Dystopian Mice, acting crazy, I just laugh and reminisce about the guy named igbofam or igbofam2.
Time will tell!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 9:19pm On Mar 26
⚡Kuleba admitted that he receives “irritated responses” from Germany every time he calls for the Taurus to be transferred to Ukraine

"Look, I'm tired of answering this question. Sorry. You can quote me, I don't mind. But every time I answer this question, I get irritated responses from Berlin. Leave it to them. They got themselves into this situation. Let them look for a way out,” the Foreign Minister answered a question [about Taurus missiles] from a Politico journalist.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 9:20pm On Mar 26
Masterviolence:

grin grin grin

I guess Putin outlived him before we all can still hear from Putin but igbofam is nowhere to be found.

Lol.. Memories!

Nor be today. We don see all these ones pass.

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 9:28pm On Mar 26
⚡️⚡️⚡️The head of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation Shoigu, when asked if further mobilization will be necessary to create a "sanitary zone" near the borders of the Belgorod region: this is total stupidity⚡️⚡️⚡️

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 9:29pm On Mar 26
WrriterNg:

Lol.. Memories!

lol

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 9:32pm On Mar 26
⚡The authorities increased the salaries of doctors and expanded free medical care in Russia.

The government is expanding programs to provide free medical care to Russians, and is also introducing new standards, thanks to which doctors’ salaries will increase.

The changes will have a positive impact on the entire Russian healthcare system - this is how expert Maxim Kazanin commented on the decree signed by Russian Prime Minister Mikhail Mishustin.

The document was published on the government website on March 26.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 9:36pm On Mar 26
The Karaganov Doctrine and Passportization - The Evil tools of the Kremlin.

Karaganov is known as the progenitor of the Karaganov Doctrine, which states that Moscow should pose as the defender of human rights of ethnic Russians living in the 'near abroad' for the purpose of gaining political influence in these regions.
This idea was first brought into domestic Russian Federation politics by Boris Yeltsin in 1992, although it was only a fringe ideology in Yeltsin's Russia. It has become a mainstream ideology in Putin's Russia after 2012.

Passportization is defined as the mass conferral of citizenship to the population of a particular foreign territory by distributing passports, generally within a relatively short period. This policy has primarily been used by Russian authorities who have provided easy access for persons, usually holders of former Soviet passports, to apply for Russian passports.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 9:38pm On Mar 26
In the case of Russia, however, passportization is a deliberate foreign policy practice. Russia is involved as a patron and protector of secessionist entities in protracted territorial conflicts in the post-Soviet space.

Karaganov has been quoted to say: "Russia is genetically an authoritarian power. Russia’s authoritarianism was not imposed from above but is the result of our history which has formed our genetic code.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 9:41pm On Mar 26

🇷🇺🇷🇺 Russia does not recognize US claims to new borders in the Arctic on the continental shelf

🔻The Russian Foreign Ministry announced non-recognition of the external boundaries of the US continental shelf, established unilaterally in 2023, a demarche was sent to Washington

🔻Earlier, US authorities published maps of the extended continental shelf, which begins beyond 200 nautical miles from the coast in the Arctic, Atlantic, Bering Sea, Pacific Ocean, two sections of the Gulf of Mexico and the Mariana Islands.

🔻The State Department claims that the borders determined by the United States do not create territorial disputes with Russia, but will require settlement with Canada and Japan.

🔻The head of the Duma Committee on the Arctic, Kharitonov, told RIA Novosti that it is unacceptable to unilaterally expand boundaries on the shelf; this could lead to increased tension.

🔻Russia is taking all mea...

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 9:44pm On Mar 26
😊 Why did this man not evolve like other humans?

He looks neanderthal

🦎 He might even have a tail? 😂🤣😂
👈👈👈👈👈 no be me talk am🫢🫢🫢🫢

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by shoodboi2: 9:55pm On Mar 26
WrriterNg:
⚡Colonel General Mordvichev, who led the capture of Avdeevka, was awarded the title of Hero of the Russian Federation.

This is one of the numerous Russian generals Ukraine claimed to have killed at the beginning of the war. The dead general returned from his grave to capture Avdeevka 🤣🤡

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Allthelight(m): 10:41pm On Mar 26
People really worship politicians but claim they are not slaves
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Masterviolence(m): 11:07pm On Mar 26
WrriterNg:

Lol.. Memories!

Exactly.

A lot of us have been here since day 1.

Even before I created this account.

Even before you gave birth to this thread that saved us from constant semitic feeding from pastor righteousness.
If not for you I wouldn't have been visiting naira land other than seasonal football discussion.
On behalf of those who value your work we say thank you.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Masterviolence(m): 11:12pm On Mar 26
WrriterNg:
⚡RIP to Polish General who happened to pass on of "natural causes" right after major Russian strikes on a mercenary base in Ukraine. 🕯️🪦
This kind of report we make someone read an article twice just to comprehend grin grin

Sarcasm at it's peak grin

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 11:33pm On Mar 26
Masterviolence:

Exactly.

Even before you gave birth to this thread that saved us from constant semitic feeding from pastor righteousness.
If not for you I wouldn't have been visiting naira land other than seasonal football discussion.
Continue deceiving Writerng.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 11:34pm On Mar 26
Masterviolence:

Exactly.

This thread wouldn't have grown without you guys contribution.

You'd be surprised at the numbers of foreigners that visit this thread and sometimes i get emails from them.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 11:37pm On Mar 26
⚡The Vice President of Brawner Builders Inc, the Construction Company which has had 6 of its Workers reported Missing since this morning when the Francis Scott Key Bridge in Baltimore, Maryland which they were on at the time Collapsed has stated that the Workers are now Presumed to be Dead.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 12:11am On Mar 27
⚡Greece is set to sell off some of its F-16s and Mirage 2000s as it plans to reduce its diverse combat aircraft fleet.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 12:29am On Mar 27
WrriterNg:

You'd be surprised at the numbers of foreigners that visit this thread and sometimes i get emails from them.

Foreigners?? Why do you love lies The same foreigners that don't comment here. Oh i forgot Mr France aka stoplying ghostagian are foreigners. Yeye!!!! 🤡

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by seunny4lif(m): 2:15am On Mar 27
Commander-in-Chief of the US Air Force in Europe James Hecker explained how the Ukrainian Shahed detection system works.

8 thousand phones with a microphone were attached to towers across Ukraine, which makes it possible to track the direction and speed of drones. Also, a special person monitors the screen for possible raids.

And then they are shot down by anti-aircraft artillery, which is cheaper than with Patriots.

Smart move but how are they able to check all the phone, so the battery don’t die

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Masterviolence(m): 5:30am On Mar 27
WrriterNg:

💯%

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1517) (1518) (1519) (1520) (1521) (1522) (1523) ... (1889) (Reply)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: Fighttillvictory, Vl3ly, Davida33, BoldBrainz(m), ladkud(m), Akinsbobo2(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.