Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,716 members, 7,820,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (1624) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (612786 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1621) (1622) (1623) (1624) (1625) (1626) (1627) ... (1740) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by emmaodet: 7:21pm On Apr 14
WriterrNg:
⚡Iranian Kheibar missiles pierce the Iron Dome, successfully hit the Israel's "Nevatim" air base housing American F-35s used to bomb Gaza

Iron done is just for inferior home made missiles by ragtag fighters like hamas.
Most serious countries know that air defence system is not effective against good missiles.
Moreover, the nearer you are to a target, the less effective an air defence system will be.
AD is just like a player kicking a short from midfield and another taking a short with the same power from box 18, it will be harder catching the closer one and this is the main reason US don't want Russia or china to site military base near the shores of US because she knows even though she has a good AD, it will be harder stopping a missile from Cuba or Mexico.
Reason also despite Russia good AD, they are still getting hit occasionally by Ukraine

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNg: 7:30pm On Apr 14
⚡Crater formed and already patched after Iranian ballistic missile strike targeting Nevatim Airbase.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by TrumpBiden: 7:31pm On Apr 14
erniok:

Vic na copy and paste, zero verification. Since I noticed, I no dey engage am again.

I blame am?
I don't blame him.
Even on Twitter, you'll see most of these so called "aréwa twitter influencers" with a lil large followings posting shit that will make you wonder if there's any strand of brain cell in their head.

The very fact they allow themselves to be conditioned in a very particular negative way is beyond me.

How do you believe every nonsense you see from telegram without verifying it?
Even the news from pro Israeli groups, I don't post it here until I'm sure of it.

I don't trust no body.

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by nigeriansamurai(m): 7:36pm On Apr 14
Regex:

I thought it was called off?
yes o as soon as russia said they where behind iran, the US that previously threatened to strike iran if iran retaliated, started to sue for peace... russia turned uncle sam to a buddist

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by TrumpBiden: 7:39pm On Apr 14
WriterrNg:
⚡Crater formed and already patched after Iranian ballistic missile strike targeting Nevatim Airbase.

Lmao ooo
Writerrng, you no dey Shame to post this?

I thought The base was totally destroyed according to you yesterday?
🤡🤡🤡🤡

Accept fool, you solidifed your self as the greatest idiot of century. You masturbated to fake news all through last night

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Regex: 7:49pm On Apr 14
nigeriansamurai:
yes o as soon as russia said they where behind iran, the US that previously threatened to strike iran if iran retaliated, started to sue for peace... russia turned uncle sam to a buddist

Ekwelebe...😂 😂 😂

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by tonychristopher: 7:56pm On Apr 14
Vic2023:
While the Zionists try to make the rest of the World believe that the national consciousness of the Jew finds its satisfaction in the creation of a Palestinian state, the Jews again slyly dupe the dumb Goyim. It doesn't even enter their heads to build up a Jewish state in Palestine for the purpose of living there; all they want is a central organisation for their international world swindler, endowed with its own sovereign rights and removed from the intervention of other states: a haven for convicted scoundrels and a university for budding crooks. It is a sign of their rising confidence and sense of security that at a time when one section is still playing the German, French-man, or Englishman, the other with open effrontery comes out as the Jewish race.

~ Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf
we appreciate your post ...your the reason we read this post

Lord bless you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by nigeriansamurai(m): 7:59pm On Apr 14
[quote author=TrumpBiden post=129439778]
Lmao ooo Writerrng, you no dey Shame to post this?
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNg: 8:01pm On Apr 14
⚡Explosions reported in the Southern Israeli City of Eilat.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by jjj37: 8:03pm On Apr 14
TrumpBiden:

Lmao ooo
Writerrng, you no dey Shame to post this?
🤡🤡🤡🤡
Accept fool, you solidifed your self as the greatest idiot of century. You masturbated to fake news all through last night
You've not been making sense from your post, i also believe you're neither from isreal nor iran, so what's all this fuss about abeg? I don't want to believe what I'm thinking o.. If you're mentally ill, just quit the thread, look for a good hospital and attend to yourself, Health first please.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNg: 8:05pm On Apr 14
⚡Israeli air defence intercepted a object over Southern Israel

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by tonychristopher: 8:07pm On Apr 14
Vic2023:
Zelensky: Ukraine condemns Iran's attack on Israel🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 wounded sheep
he is Jewish...its expected

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNg: 8:09pm On Apr 14
⚡The Russian Marshal Shaposhnikov frigate of the Pacific fleet capable of carrying hypersonic weapons have arrived in the Mediterranean Sea.

This comes in response to the Israel - Iran conflict. No specific info has been given by the MoD but I'm following it.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by erniok(m): 8:15pm On Apr 14
Vic2023:
why can't you post your verified one?
So because I don't post my verified one, lies and misinformation should take over. Great logic.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNg: 8:18pm On Apr 14
⚡Al Arabiya citing an Israeli political source:

Tel Aviv is moving to respond deep inside Iran
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNg: 8:24pm On Apr 14
⚡Borrell to Amir Abdullahian: We in the European Union consider the attack on the Iranian consulate in Damascus to be a condemnable act.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by sainttwist1(m): 8:26pm On Apr 14
WriterrNg:
is this not the base that was destroyed according to some Hamas boiz here.

just one runway and one Field (empty field). this is shameful, with all the technology from our dear paper lion.
just a runway that was fixed in Less than 12hrs.
The impact zone look like dynamite stick attack.

writerrng, your people are not living up to their expectation

vic2023, is this your definition of destroyed....pls change your dictionary.

just another empty empty base from our paper lion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by nigeriansamurai(m): 8:28pm On Apr 14
Hey guys... They say Iran and russia are cowards but... Remember when israel vowed to strike iran (the head of the snake) if hezbolla entered the war... When the US promised to attack russia and provide personels on ukraine if russia invades... Now iran has struck and the same US that was threatening hell on iran, on the mention of russian involvement, is spreading the world of peace... If i continue the list of cowardise acts from the west, in the face of RUSSIA IRAN CHINA AND EVEN NK aggression una go tire... Only a fool would take transgenders, prostitutes, extremist feminists and abortion right activists seriously... PUSSIES

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by sainttwist1(m): 8:31pm On Apr 14
Vic2023:
Iran can't attack the most invisible military in the world -trumpbiden,sainttwist and co🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
come on I never said that, that lie is not necessary bro. I only talked about Iran attacking another empty base......and I am correct.

even yesterday during the whole thing when you are pushing your misinformation, I just dey laugh because I know nothing will come out of it.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Masterviolence: 8:41pm On Apr 14
erniok:

I strongly doubt this because of Russia religious affiliation. But again, one can't really tell.
Funniest thing I've heard all day.

Russia is a Christian nation but not a religious bigot.
Three things that can prompt Russia to respond
1. If you sign a defense pact with Russia, this makes you an ally and Russia will defend you even if the whole world is against you.
And this defense is not by sending military aids but puting boots on ground.
Example was in 1971 when the u.s, UK, France, Jordan, and other Arab nations all gathered together including warships, aircraft carriers and warplanes to strike India.
India sent SOS to Russia due to a defense treaty India signed with Russia just 2 months before this event. Russia got the SOS and the rest was history.
Same can be said about Vietnam, the same country that humiliated the u.s because the Russians send not only aids, but put boots on ground.
In 1965, after Khrushchev's removal from power, the USSR signed a defence treaty that would provide North Vietnam with financial aid, military equipment and advisors. Moscow now became North Vietnam's main supplier.
2. This second point is not about being an ally, this is about fighting for a good course.
If any nation on planet earth send SOS to Russia that they're being invaded by the u.s and their hands are clean, Russia will honor their request and deliver.
Once again this is not about sending aids, but puting boots on ground.
Example is in Syria. On 30 September 2015, Russia launched a military intervention in Syria after a request by the government of Bashar al-Assad for military support, and the rest was history.
Even when the west said Assad must go, Assad is still here.

3. When you're not an ally, nor partner but Russian by ethnicity or orthodoxy.
Example is in Ukraine at the moment. Forget about the war caused by some politicians, Russian will not stand and watch their people die due to an intruder especially the west.
The reason why Russia went to Ukraine is because of foolish puppets put in place by the west, if not Russia don't see Ukraine as a neighbor but as siblings, so whether they're Russian or Ukrainian or Belarusian, this 3 countries cannot be evaded by an external force, it's like attacking Moscow.

Anyways i stop here because I know you'll still argue with me still.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by erniok(m): 8:54pm On Apr 14
Masterviolence:

Funniest thing I've heard all day.

Russia is a Christian nation but not a religious bigot.
Three things that can prompt Russia to respond
1. If you sign a defense pact with Russia, this makes you an ally and Russia will defend you even if the whole world is against you.
And this defense is not by sending military aids but puting boots on ground.
Example was in 1971 when the u.s, UK, France, Jordan, and other Arab nations all gathered together including warships, aircraft carriers and warplanes to strike India.
India sent SOS to Russia due to a defense treaty India signed with Russia just 2 months before this event. Russia got the SOS and the rest was history.
Same can be said about Vietnam, the same country that humiliated the u.s because the Russians send not only aids, but put boots on ground.
In 1965, after Khrushchev's removal from power, the USSR signed a defence treaty that would provide North Vietnam with financial aid, military equipment and advisors. Moscow now became North Vietnam's main supplier.
2. This second point is not about being an ally, this is about fighting for a good course.
If any nation on planet earth send SOS to Russia that they're being invaded by the u.s and their hands are clean, Russia will honor their request and deliver.
Once again this is not about sending aids, but puting boots on ground.
Example is in Syria. On 30 September 2015, Russia launched a military intervention in Syria after a request by the government of Bashar al-Assad for military support, and the rest was history.
Even when the west said Assad must go, Assad is still here.

3. When you're not an ally, nor partner but Russian by ethnicity or orthodoxy.
Example is in Ukraine at the moment. Forget about the war caused by some politicians, Russian will not stand and watch their people die due to an intruder especially the west.
The reason why Russia went to Ukraine is because of foolish puppets put in place by the west, if not Russia don't see Ukraine as a neighbor but as siblings, so whether they're Russian or Ukrainian or Belarusian, this 3 countries cannot be evaded by an external force, it's like attacking Moscow.

Anyways i stop here because I know you'll still argue with me still.

I agree with #1 point but the example you cited is flawed and debatable no wonder some people here were insisting US wanted to invade india then even though US was still entangled with Vietnam and was a friendly nation to india, in fact, indira visited US on the provocation that was caused by Pakistan.

#2&3 are really because of interest as they don"colobi" gold mines in mali and want to even oust a Canadian mining company there.

So technically, if interest to stand with Israel comes up, they will. They did so with nazi Germany.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNg: 9:03pm On Apr 14
⚡Saudi FM receives call from Iranian counterpart, discusses recent regional escalations amidst ongoing Gaza crisis- statement — Reuters
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 9:03pm On Apr 14
erniok:

Mein kamp written in 1925 ani e get revised edition?
👇👇

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by ariesbull: 9:04pm On Apr 14
Vic2023:
👇👇
Zelensky is Jew
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by erniok(m): 9:06pm On Apr 14
Vic2023:
👇👇
Oga rest. That quote about Palestine was never made by Hitler.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 9:20pm On Apr 14
ariesbull:
Zelensky is Jew
that means Hitler quote is on point
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by ClassicNairan: 9:20pm On Apr 14
Badassniggga:
Honestly, this has to be the most weak and impotent response I'd ever expect from Iran. If I were Iran I'd rather not attack right now and instead, keep Israel under continued anxiety for much longer than this ridiculous charade by Iran.

Nothing of value was lost, no israeli military man was killed by those drones and yet some of us here are saying Iran is sending message. That's a weak ass message I'm afraid. They only made themselves appear weaker and won't even stop Israel from bombing more Iranian consulate or generals. Don't they see what Russia's response to Ukraine is when Ukraine was torching Russian refineries? Make Iran go sit down 🪑 abeg.

Were you expecting Iran to employ a nuclear bomb, which they do not possess? If not, I would appreciate it if you could outline how you envision the attack occurring.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 9:30pm On Apr 14
erniok:

Oga rest. That quote about Palestine was never made by Hitler.
ok

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 9:33pm On Apr 14
[b][/b]
ariesbull:
Zelensky is Jew

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by FoolishBoy419: 9:36pm On Apr 14
jjj37:

You've not been making sense from your post, i also believe you're neither from isreal nor iran, so what's all this fuss about abeg? I don't want to believe what I'm thinking o.. If you're mentally ill, just quit the thread, look for a good hospital and attend to yourself, Health first please.

At a certain degree, mentally ill people do not realize they are mentally ill
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNg: 9:40pm On Apr 14
⚡Hebrew Channel 14:

The cabinet decided to attack Iran tonight
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 9:43pm On Apr 14
okeysonivv

(1) (2) (3) ... (1621) (1622) (1623) (1624) (1625) (1626) (1627) ... (1740) (Reply)

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency!

Viewing this topic: Vl3ly, dunsin125, OkpaNsukkaisBae(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.