Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (1634) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (592449 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1631) (1632) (1633) (1634) (1635) (1636) (1637) ... (1703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Omofaye99: 12:16am On Apr 16
usmanpogo:

I doubt the Russians will ever do that. The relationship between Russia and Israel is really complicated, Take Syria as a case study, the Russians could have supplied air defense to protect all of Syria but yet they decided against it, giving the Israelis free reign over Syria. I understand it could have been worse for Assad if not for the Russians and Iranians.

However, invading Iran was nearly impossible 2 decades ago, why would it be easy now? I believe the Iranian response was more of a message than revenge. It was just a show of force and they were within their rights to retaliate.

In addition, we all know the IDF and mossads are not what they use to be or perhaps they never were as strong as we all perceive. The whole Gaza thing with the hostages shouldn't take this long according to Hollywood 😂😂😂
Seriously, Hamas are no longer getting weapons from outside, the whole gaze strip is under the Israelis control and yet they've got military aid from the US like twice or thrice if I'm correct, come on

In fewer terse, Russia will not stick it's neck out for Iran to attack Israel, I'm pretty sure it's not gonna happen, I think the main weapon they've is not nuclear weapons, Iran has the capacity to cripple the whole middle east, mine the straight of Hormuz, send the price of oil to the sky and every part of the earth would feel the affect effect.

But it's geopolitics, never say never.

MOSSAD have always been a joke. Nobody takes them serious.

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:19am On Apr 16
WriterrNg:
🤡 🤡 🇺🇦 🤡 🤡

He go explain tire
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 12:23am On Apr 16
THE LORD MINISTER TO ME "IN 40 days from now there will be 4 major event that's is going to occur on this earth, of which one has started, (2 )Then China will begin to make a move . Let me not speak further
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:25am On Apr 16
WriterrNg:
⚡John Kirby says the U.S. will not help Ukraine shoot down air targets in the same way as Israel.

“Different conflicts, different airspace, different threat landscape.”

Adighi enye change, onye eriri erigo ya.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Dream25: 12:25am On Apr 16
okeysoninv:
THE LORD MINISTER TO ME "IN 40 days from now there will be 4 major event that's is going to occur on this earth, of which one has started, (2 )Then China will begin to make a move . Let me not speak further
You need to show us France World cup and Nigeria Afcon, don't you have shame?..

Make I no vex for you tonight, go sleep.. cheesy grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Omofaye99: 12:29am On Apr 16
okeysoninv:

Delulu my dear friend, you mock your religion for being this stupid.

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:32am On Apr 16
FoolishBoy419:

I love this country ❤

Let everybody use his big brother

I totally agree with Emmaodet submission. Na madness dem dey use cure madness.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by lanre316: 4:48am On Apr 16
Masterviolence:

I'm confused here.

When he commented he referred to the convict as 'HE' but now your statement is different, I'm seeing 'SHE'

Court, is the convict male or female? grin

Please the investigating team should help me on this. grin

Well, the defendant indicated she's a female and I addressed her as such. 😁

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by lanre316: 5:02am On Apr 16
Procashtips:

You think Hunans rule the US?

That land is where Satan that was casted to earth currently reside.

How did you know Satan's residential address? I thought they said he roam about to and fro on earth. Or did Satan tell you in confidence that he now has a residence?

😁😁😁😁
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by jjj37: 5:07am On Apr 16
There are Five Major known shameless low self esteem mugus on this thread, their stupidity is identical, they're either the same persons or they're related by blood.

Again, if God ever created any humans with vacant skulls or cassava and urine in place of brains in their head, this were the very people unlucky of such; Simply Ignore/avoid them!!

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by lanre316: 5:11am On Apr 16
ClassicNairan:

It's A case of one criminal abetting another.

Mention the criminal you're referring to and mention his crime. Speak directly and don't hide behind the Bondwagon Effect like someone who has no original thought.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by nigeriansamurai(m): 6:31am On Apr 16
DystopianMuse:

Nice advice mate. But no publicity is bad publicity. And this has clearly shown DystopianMuse is a force to reckon with on the thread
ok... personally i cant reply you on this thread again, you don cast, you replys are not your, so no need to bother...

10 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by motayoayinde: 6:32am On Apr 16
lanre316:

I said something similar earlier. Jordanian Muslims and Saudi Arabian Muslims knows something Nigerian Muslims don't know.

Of course they do!

They know we here didn't know how treacherous their worthless leaders can be.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by motayoayinde: 6:40am On Apr 16
Vic2023:
you wey we never roast finish, you go take for this thread,
Who know self May be you dey steal our intelligent post for here,go post am for other platform to dey form rambo for there

Ofon- mice

😂

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNg: 6:40am On Apr 16
⚡The Washington Post reports that ties between Russia and Iran have included a pledge by Moscow to provide the Iranians with 'advanced fighter jets and air defense technology' that 'could help Tehran harden its defenses against any future airstrike by Israel or the United States'

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 6:41am On Apr 16
lanre316:

How did you know Satan's residential address? I thought they said he roam about to and fro on earth. Or did Satan tell you in confidence that he now has a residence?

😁😁😁😁

With how they have turned the world upside, it's not that hard to figure out.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNg: 6:41am On Apr 16
Vic2023:
you wey we never roast finish, you go take for this thread,
Who know self May be you dey steal our intelligent post for here,go post am for other platform to dey form rambo for there

Ofon- mice

😂 🤣 😂 🤣 😂 🤣 😂 🤣

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 6:42am On Apr 16
erniok:

Omo, how una dey take know where Satan dey stay and where angel Michael dey go chop. You fit give me the 411 on code?

You only need to put 1 and 2 together. Also study current events and historical events
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 6:43am On Apr 16
erniok:

One or two? Really? Cos I saw more than 5. Only about 2 were mild on the attacks. The rest were vicious.

Abeg, let's die the matter. Na beg I dey so.

Una no go ever talk true. Na so una western ogas dey behave.

Never condemn wrong doings from your allies. It's already showing for una attitude.

8 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 6:44am On Apr 16
ClassicNairan:

It's A case of one criminal abetting another.

Gbam.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by motayoayinde: 6:47am On Apr 16
DystopianMuse:

Dey play my fan!!

Atleast am international tif-tif.

Watin your own. Papa don achieve

Oga, you don finish for here.

If I were you I'd start using another account asap.

Dystopianthief is finished on this thread.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNg: 6:47am On Apr 16
⚡Russian troops will launch an offensive in late May-early June — Ukrainian military intelligence head Budanov.

According to him, the AFU is preparing to repel it, but it will be "catastrophically difficult" without Western assistance.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNg: 6:49am On Apr 16
⚡A fourth body has been recovered at the Key Bridge incident site in Baltimore, authorities confirm. The victim's identity has not been released. - CNN
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNg: 6:49am On Apr 16
⚡Taiwan Defence Ministry:

In past 24 hours 6 Chinese military planes crossed Taiwan strait median line — Reuters

1 Like

⚡🇸🇦 Saudi Arabia did not participate in intercepting Iranian drones or missiles fired at Israel over the weekend, Al Arabiya broadcaster reported, citing sources.

On Monday, Israeli broadcaster Kan reported, citing a member of the Saudi royal family, that Saudi Arabia took part in repelling the attack on Israel.

"There is no official website that published a statement about Saudi participation in intercepting attacks against Israel," the sources were quoted as saying by the broadcaster on Monday.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNg: 6:50am On Apr 16
⚡The Royal Jordanian Air Force has announced an Increase in Readiness as well as Air Patrols across the Country in order to Defend the Kingdom’s Airspace from Actors with Hostile Intent.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNg: 6:52am On Apr 16
⚡Based on Conversations with Israel Officials and a Brief on Response Options between the United States and Israel prior to Iran’s Attack.

U.S. Officials believe that the Israeli Response to the Large-Scale Iranian Attack on Saturday Night will be Limited in Scope, with Strikes likely to take place against Iranian Military Forces as well as Iranian-Backed Proxy Groups outside of Iran.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNg: 6:52am On Apr 16
okeysoninv:

😂 🤣 😂 🤣 😂 🤣 😂 🤣

🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡

6 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 7:03am On Apr 16
This is how the UK newspaper Express reports on the flood.

Another fine example of British reporting on absolutely anything to do with Russia.

If you actually read the article, under 1000 homes are flooded.

But Russia is "on the brink of collapse".

If they report on flooding like this, just imagine the quality of the reporting on the war...

|

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNg: 7:06am On Apr 16
⚡China’s economy grew 5.3% year on year in the first quarter, exceeding forecasts

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by kad199: 7:21am On Apr 16
okeysoninv:
I told them the thread will always bear me witness. The don't understand what's about to unfold. The Lord's says keep in eye on Iran.
So many of God u support stealing? Cos u haven't call him out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1631) (1632) (1633) (1634) (1635) (1636) (1637) ... (1703) (Reply)

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency!

Viewing this topic: lokoloko84(m), Plus1234, Crayfish09, seunny4lif(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.