Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (1638) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (611378 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1635) (1636) (1637) (1638) (1639) (1640) (1641) ... (1736) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 3:43pm On Apr 16
🇮🇷🇮🇱 Iranian President: The Zionist entity and its supporters will realize the true meaning of the broad Iranian response if they commit any mistakes

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 3:44pm On Apr 16
According to Bloomberg, the European Union is also preparing to impose new sanctions against Iran after the attack on Israel.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 3:51pm On Apr 16
🗣 The main thing from the telephone conversation between Putin and Raisi:

◾️The root cause of current events in the Middle East is the unresolved Palestinian-Israeli conflict;

◾️The head of the Russian Federation expressed the hope that Iran and Israel will show restraint and not allow a new round of confrontation

◾️The aggravation of the situation in the Middle East after Israel's attack on the Iranian diplomatic mission in Damascus was discussed;

◾️Raisi said Iran is not interested in further escalation in the Middle East;

◾️The principled approaches of the Russian Federation and Iran in favor of a ceasefire in Gaza and the creation of conditions for diplomatic regulation were noted;

◾️The mood was expressed for further development of cooperation in various areas, including the implementation of infrastructure projects.

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Omofaye99: 3:51pm On Apr 16
Vic2023:
According to Bloomberg, the European Union is also preparing to impose new sanctions against Iran after the attack on Israel.

Wasted effort I call it.

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 3:53pm On Apr 16
🇯🇴🇮🇱 Jordan will shoot down Israeli drones in the skies over the kingdom

This was stated by the head of the Jordanian Foreign Ministry, addressing Iran and Israel.

📝 “Jordan will not allow its territory to become the scene of any regional conflict. We countered the entry of Iranian drones into the country's airspace on April 14, but we warn that we will do the same against Israeli UAVs if they appear in the Jordanian sky,” said Ayman al-Safadi.

❗️ He called on the international community to influence Netanyahu to prevent further escalation in the Middle East.

6 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 3:54pm On Apr 16
This is an American citizen not supporting his country.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by 0m0luabi: 3:58pm On Apr 16
okeysoninv:
foolish us, Iran will hit USA after Israel strike Iran. Then heavy bombing will follow in Tehran. Flee ! Flee!! Flee!!!. This is what I heard
😂 😂 😂 😂
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by FoolishBoy419: 4:00pm On Apr 16
Vic2023:
🇮🇷🇮🇱 Iranian President: The Zionist entity and its supporters will realize the true meaning of the broad Iranian response if they commit any mistakes

I think one of the reasons they want to respond is to prove to the world that they can attack Iran with greater success, given that Iran has a less powerful air defense system and no allies to help shoot down missiles. Even with the best Air defense, defending would be much harder because Iran is 75x bigger than Israel. They know they can easily get bragging rights with that.

On the flip side, it would take Iran 75x less effort to flood Israel's small, densely populated country with hell after overwhelming their air defense. Fighting Iran without direct external assistance or WMDs will be a very stupid mistake.

10 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by emmaodet: 4:11pm On Apr 16
WrriterNg:
⚡ US contacted Iran, asking it to allow Israel a symbolic strike to save face, an Iranian official told the Cradle

Just imagine.
Shameless people
Always feeding others what they can't take.

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 4:15pm On Apr 16
⚡Landing ship of the Russian Pacific Fleet delivered military equipment to the Libyan port of Tobruk in the east of Libya to support the troops of Marshal Khalifa Haftar, Supreme Commander of the Libyan National Army.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 4:18pm On Apr 16
⚡The Russian Armed Forces shot down six Storm Shadow cruise missiles and two HARM anti-radar missiles during the day.

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dermmy(m): 4:19pm On Apr 16
FoolishBoy419:

I think one of the reasons they want to respond is to prove to the world that they can attack Iran with greater success, given that Iran has a less powerful air defense system and no allies to help shoot down missiles. Even with the best Air defense, defending would be much harder because Iran is 75x bigger than Israel. They know they can easily get bragging rights with that.

On the flip side, it would take Iran 75x less effort to flood Israel's small, densely populated country with hell after overwhelming their air defense. Fighting Iran without direct external assistance or WMDs will be a very stupid mistake.

My question is will Israel be able to fight on multiple fronts after it has stupidly attacked Iran cause it is still struggling with Hamas. America and its western allies are the ones who can help Israel manage the consequences of attacking Iran at this time but the question is, are they themselves ready for this awful event considering the harm it will do to global economy and the region in particular which they have interests in. They will rein in Israel especially the rabid dog Netanyahu. Meanwhile Israel can still continue to carry out acts of sabotage inside Iran just to please itself but I don't believe they would dare attack Iranian positions in Syria again. Iran has set a redline.

10 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by emmaodet: 4:29pm On Apr 16
Alamkir:

Hypersonic shock! That hypersonic missiles power shock them, they thought it was a joke before

What even makes it funny is that after been giving 12 days to plan ahead and put in proper guards, after many layers of iron dome, Samson slings and whatever, after US and Allies preparation, the missiles still enter.
It renders all their over hyped equipment useless to intending buyers and this are just Iran's old stocks and out of vogue missiles.
Not the present day ones

15 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by FoolishBoy419: 4:30pm On Apr 16
dermmy:

My question is will Israel be able to fight on multiple fronts after it has stupidly attacked Iran cause it is still struggling with Hamas. America and its western allies are the ones who can help Israel manage the consequences of attacking Iran at this time but the question is, are they themselves ready for this awful event considering the harm it will do to global economy and the region in particular which they have interests in. They will rein in Israel especially the rabid dog Netanyahu. Meanwhile Israel can still continue to carry out acts of sabotage inside Iran just to please itself but I don't believe the would try to attack Iranian positions in Syria again. Iran has set a redline.

It's up to the West to control them as you have said. Any misbehavior from Israel will come at a very heavy cost. I trust Iran on that.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 4:34pm On Apr 16
Vic2023:

Just imagine! Someone attacked me I retaliated, but iam the one been sanctioned. That's like telling you, whenever I slapped you just receive the slap and thank me. Things really do need to change. Maybe this Iran, Isreal war is needed afterall. For things to change

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 4:38pm On Apr 16
0m0luabi:
😂 😂 😂 😂

This Iran attack pain am die. Okeys emotions is just all over the place

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Dream25: 4:41pm On Apr 16
okeysoninv:
foolish us, Iran will hit USA after Israel strike Iran. Then heavy bombing will follow in Tehran. Flee ! Flee!! Flee!!!. This is what I heard
How on earth will Iran hit USA from Middle East... You better stop deceiving yourself, you see and hear nothing... grin
You just keep displaying your foolish self in public..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by soqmeov: 4:42pm On Apr 16
Vic2023:
🇯🇴🇮🇱 [b]Jordan will shoot down Israeli drones in the skies over the kingdom

This was stated by the head of the Jordanian Foreign Ministry, addressing Iran and Israel.

📝 “Jordan will not allow its territory to become the scene of any regional conflict. We countered the entry of Iranian drones into the country's airspace on April 14, but we warn that we will do the same against Israeli UAVs if they appear in the Jordanian sky,” said Ayman al-Safadi.

❗️ He called on the international community to influence Netanyahu to prevent further escalation in the Middle East.[/b]
Weak effort to save face tongue

9 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Fash20: 4:50pm On Apr 16
Appleyard:

So glaring. They're not even ashamed.

I think there are some hands behind the scene. They all sound they are given a script

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 4:59pm On Apr 16
Alamkir:

You are just shouting shut up to everyone who mentioned Israel. you think international politics is about satisfying your unstable emotions. Why do you think most of Iran's nuclear facilities are located in mountainous regions and situated underground inside a mountain? It is to provide protection against potential military strikes. So striking it will be hard, and don't forget that Iran can also strike Isrealis nuclear facility too.
oh shut up foolish islamist. Who are you to dispute the will of God.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 5:01pm On Apr 16
Dream25:

How on earth will Iran hit USA from Middle East... You better stop deceiving yourself, you see and hear nothing... grin
You just keep displaying your foolish self in public..
look believe me . There is going to be a strike to USA bases around Middle east.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 5:05pm On Apr 16
Vic2023:
🗣 The main thing from the telephone conversation between Putin and Raisi:

◾️The root cause of current events in the Middle East is the unresolved Palestinian-Israeli conflict;

◾️The head of the Russian Federation expressed the hope that Iran and Israel will show restraint and not allow a new round of confrontation

◾️The aggravation of the situation in the Middle East after Israel's attack on the Iranian diplomatic mission in Damascus was discussed;

◾️Raisi said Iran is not interested in further escalation in the Middle East;

◾️The principled approaches of the Russian Federation and Iran in favor of a ceasefire in Gaza and the creation of conditions for diplomatic regulation were noted;

◾️The mood was expressed for further development of cooperation in various areas, including the implementation of infrastructure projects.
by hook the Lord will draw you oh foolish Russians to the land of the chosen to slaughter. You shall no longer be called a nation but a wastebin
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Dream25: 5:08pm On Apr 16
okeysoninv:
look believe me . There is going to be a strike to USA bases around Middle east.
You don change mouth to base?.. cheesy
Groups have always been striking US base, so this is nothing new.. Tell me another thing abeg..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Omofaye99: 5:15pm On Apr 16
dermmy:

My question is will Israel be able to fight on multiple fronts after it has stupidly attacked Iran cause it is still struggling with Hamas. America and its western allies are the ones who can help Israel manage the consequences of attacking Iran at this time but the question is, are they themselves ready for this awful event considering the harm it will do to global economy and the region in particular which they have interests in. They will rein in Israel especially the rabid dog Netanyahu. Meanwhile Israel can still continue to carry out acts of sabotage inside Iran just to please itself but I don't believe the would try to attack Iranian positions in Syria again. Iran has set a redline.

The bold is the point goal of Iran response or should I say retaliation.

Now any action from the baby Jews is an act of aggression.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by ulaeto: 5:15pm On Apr 16
jjj37:
There are Five Major known shameless low self esteem mugus on this thread, their stupidity is identical, they're either the same persons or they're related by blood.

Again, if God ever created any humans with vacant skulls or cassava and urine in place of brains in their head, this were the very people unlucky of such; Simply Ignore/avoid them!!

I'll donate the Obvious to the list -
1) Dystopianmuse
2) Okesoniv
3) Trumpbiden
These men were created on Halloween days!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 5:49pm On Apr 16
⚡Turkish President Erdogan:

Since October 7, Israel has been taking provocative steps to spread the fire in the region.

The strike of the Iranian Embassy in Damascus was the last straw.

It is solely Netenyahu himself who should be condemned. In order to prolong his political life, Netenyahu is endangering the lives of his own citizens and all the peoples of the region.

11 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Allthelight: 5:54pm On Apr 16
For more than 35years israel spent billiions into defense missiles and tech... Imagine dealing with more than 1000 rockets, drone and missiles in just a week...

Can russia do that like i said last year if houthi plan is sending drones then it is stupid.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 5:54pm On Apr 16
Vic2023:
This is how the UK newspaper Express reports on the flood.

Another fine example of British reporting on absolutely anything to do with Russia.

If you actually read the article, under 1000 homes are flooded.

But Russia is "on the brink of collapse".

If they report on flooding like this, just imagine the quality of the reporting on the war...

|

🇦🇪 Dubai is also flooded as we speak but you'll never find that kind of headline in the western press.

😁 Just wait till you see Dailymail UK headline.

You'll see something like this:

"Poor, Demoralized Russians who fled conscription vows revenge on Mad Tyrant Putin after flood sweeps away their houses"

You sef go dey wonder if na normal human being write am 😂 🤣

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 5:59pm On Apr 16
⚡Illegal migrants in the US are now flooding NYC City Hall to protest being moved to shelters instead of the luxury hotels.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Allthelight: 6:00pm On Apr 16
Allthelight:
For more than 35years israel spent billiions into defense missiles and tech... Imagine dealing with more than 1000 rockets, drone and missiles in just a week...

Can russia do that like i said last year if houthi plan is sending drones then it is stupid.

I believe might fly jets to iran or iraq if they attack
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 6:01pm On Apr 16
⚡Large number of African migrants swarm New York City's City Hall after they were falsely promised green cards and work visas - report

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Allthelight: 6:13pm On Apr 16
No matter how propaganda channels want to paint this no country can repulse more than 1000 air attacks without significant damages

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1635) (1636) (1637) (1638) (1639) (1640) (1641) ... (1736) (Reply)

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency!

Viewing this topic: ariesbull and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.