Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (1683) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (604723 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1680) (1681) (1682) (1683) (1684) (1685) (1686) ... (1725) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by seunny4lif(m): 6:11pm On Apr 25
WrriterNg:
⚡Undersecretary of Defense for Acquisition and Sustainment LaPlante says the Boeing-Saab produced Ground-Launched Small Diameter Bomb has proven largely ineffective in Ukraine.

He cites numerous issues including ineffective TTPs and Russian GPS denial.
This was supposed to be one of the best for Ukraine military to strike the rear without pricey missiles, according to NATO.

Same also for hype of all the other weapons especially Leopard tanks, Abram tanks and the almighty British tank.

Well, to the last Ukrainian.

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 6:26pm On Apr 25
⚡Chaos has Unleashed at Emory University as Georgia Police Deploy Tasers, Rubber Bullets, and Tear Gas Against Protesters.

Moments ago at Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia, hundreds of students, pro-Palestine protesters, and other activists gathered in large numbers where Georgia police are making mass arrests, tasering people, launching tear gas, and reportedly firing rounds of rubber bullets at crowds and protesters.

Activists and students have set up a Gaza solidarity encampment at the university. The number of arrests is not known at this time, along with clashes where bottles and other items are being thrown at police.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 6:26pm On Apr 25
⚡Several F-16C “Fighting Falcon” Multirole Fighter Aircraft with the 510th Fighter Squadron of the U.S. Air Force stationed at Aviano Air Base in Italy, have been Deployed to Prince Sultan Air Base in Saudi Arabia amid Escalating Tensions across the Region.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 6:28pm On Apr 25
⚡Video of a Russian Buk air defense system intercepting two HIMARS missiles at once near Mariupol.

Each of the HIMARS missiles costs around $100,000.

https://twitter.com/Trollstoy88/status/1783275324609843290

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by FoolishBoy419: 6:31pm On Apr 25
Kremlingrad:

O course you are smart as you think. All you have to do is paste the comment on Google. And it will bring it out even a toddler will do that. I am marveled at the dumbness of those that praises you here for your low budget Sherlock Holmes investigation

Really? You, of all people marvel at someone's dumbness? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

And for the record, I have to guess the areas you copied from because copying the entire post wouldn't bring out anything on search engines. I am sure that is why you thought you could escape the long arms of our law by adding "what about" to it😂😂

And on a serious level, you need to stop this. It is not worth it at all

10 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by FoolishBoy419: 6:31pm On Apr 25
Alamkir:

Dude I give it to you man, Am short of words. But Nothing surprises me about bitch anymore

Thanks a lot my brother. The guy lacks self esteem

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 6:32pm On Apr 25
⚡TikTok CEO Shou Zi Chew says "we aren't going anywhere" after Biden signed the ban or sell bill.

6 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by FoolishBoy419: 6:33pm On Apr 25
Alamkir:

I don't get it, why do you copy every little comment you make. like why not just say what you feel.

He wants to sound intelligent so that we will take his garbage views seriously.

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Dvdpity: 6:33pm On Apr 25
author=soqmeov post=129627317]
There's a difference between sharing a News (often with a source) and culling someone else's comments/opinions from Reddit and passing it off as yours.
You're definitely a complete fool if you can't possibly tell the difference between the two.
🤡🤡🤡🤡[/quote]
This is why i don't engage him/her...he/her is a very big baffon,...a Muppet of elephantine proportion. Don't engage it/him/her

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by TrumpBiden: 6:35pm On Apr 25
https:///NoaMagid/status/1783229849793958399?t=sSkuY50BEkDCET63dknaDA&s=09

Don't ever believe it when they say "we're freedom fighters".
They're rapist and only go after women
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Balogunodua(m): 6:36pm On Apr 25
Alamkir:

It even took too long, before they call you partisan. It normally is the first thing. Don't allow anybody to bully you into hating your country

You get it right man...nobody can bully me on this forum. E don tey thick skin all over.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Balogunodua(m): 6:40pm On Apr 25
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Why won't I ask u? Abi no be you dey defend him? If you don't know the answer u shift

Shey na you dey defend the APC apologist called Balogunodua.... While at it, you explain to us how your time traveler City Boy graduated from a school even before the school was established??

They have shown u videos of North Korea, you refused to watch, all cox u dey defend the useless APC government. There's nothing wrong being partisan but when you come on the cyberspace to defend mediocrity, poverty, foolishness, corruption, poor governance on the alter of partisanship you go collect.

I don't have strength for political arguments now...go open the thread for politics section.

And the bold is coming from a Labour party apologist 😁
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 6:41pm On Apr 25
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Why won't I ask u? Abi no be you dey defend him? If you don't know the answer u shift

Shey na you dey defend the APC apologist called Balogunodua.... While at it, you explain to us how your time traveler City Boy graduated from a school even before the school was established??

I don't have those kind of nonsense discussion. Go to politics section you will find people like you their

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Balogunodua(m): 6:43pm On Apr 25
Alamkir:

I don't have those kind of nonsense discussion. Go to politics section you will find people like you their

Dude na Elu pe dem Labour party gen. grin
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:46pm On Apr 25
Alamkir:

Trash
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Balogunodua(m): 6:47pm On Apr 25
Alamkir:

I knew as soon as they bring national politics you will show up.

Abeg free d mata like dat..

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:49pm On Apr 25
Balogunodua:

I don't have strength for political arguments now...go open the thread for politics section.

And the bold is coming from a Labour party apologist 😁

Continue smiling.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Balogunodua(m): 6:50pm On Apr 25
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Continue smiling.

Abeg election season don go...mke una LP rest.

PS: yes I am smiling always...

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:55pm On Apr 25
Balogunodua:

Abeg election season don go...mke una LP rest.

PS: yes I am smiling always...

No peace for the wicked.

Why una no intervene in Niger🇳🇪 again? I still dey ask dis question

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 6:59pm On Apr 25
⚡Anti-Israel rioters storm the Fashion Institute of Technology in NYC

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Balogunodua(m): 7:03pm On Apr 25
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

No peace for the wicked.

Why una no intervene in Niger🇳🇪 again? I still dey ask dis question

I am always at peace man cheesy

The intervention is not a Nigeria decision alone...If ECOWAS agreed not to intervene so be it.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 7:06pm On Apr 25
⚡Russian President Vladimir Putin said Thursday he plans to visit China in May, in what would be his first trip abroad since re-election as the two forge closer ties.

The West has viewed Russia and China with increased anxiety over the past two years as they forge closer ties in trade and defence and seek to expand their global influence.

“A visit in May is planned,” Putin said at a business forum in Moscow, without providing further detail.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 7:08pm On Apr 25
⚡A new remedy for dementia has appeared in pharmacies in Russia - ANTI-BAIDEN.

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tonididdyx: 7:09pm On Apr 25
WrriterNg:
⚡Ukrainian men liable for military service will not be able to stay in Poland without a passport, Polish Defense Minister says.

Such people will be deported.
😁 finally na ukranians go turn on zelensky and shoot him in the head!

Na by force to fight war for you...?

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by jjj37: 7:10pm On Apr 25
Vicky363:

Please, sir can I drop my account?
If its for the recharged data then you can alternatively drop your browsing mobile line as i can recharged it directly from here, nevertheless, visavis other reasons best known to you, you may go ahead and drop it.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 7:11pm On Apr 25
⚡Iraq ordered Caihong-5 (CH-5) attack UAVs from China.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tonididdyx: 7:13pm On Apr 25
Balogunodua:
OkpaNsukkaisBae

This is GHS index for health and other Infastructure ranking...

1. Is North Korea grin

2. Nigeria cheesy

So much for NK for having better health infrastructure than Nigeria grin

Quit making a fool of yours🙄ef
... No anount of comparison can justify that Nigeria is anyway better than NK.
A country that hardly leaks zero data out, the comparison info will always be biased and unofficial.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Jovi10: 7:14pm On Apr 25
WrriterNg:
⚡US to withdraw dozens of special operations forces from Chad - NYT — Reuters

They can't stop falling now even if they don't want to, it is now beyond their control.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 7:14pm On Apr 25
⚡China sent invitations to all factions under the title of national reconciliation, and Hamas agreed.

7 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:14pm On Apr 25
Balogunodua:

I am always at peace man cheesy

The intervention is not a Nigeria decision alone...If ECOWAS agreed not to intervene so be it.

I thought you said that the military don't care about body bags ... Mr FACT don't care about feelings. Why Dem no go solo.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by ariesbull: 7:16pm On Apr 25
WrriterNg:
⚡US to withdraw dozens of special operations forces from Chad - NYT — Reuters
while Russia will have bases in afri6

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by ariesbull: 7:17pm On Apr 25
Tonididdyx:

😁 finally na ukranians go turn on zelensky and shoot him in the head!

Na by force to fight war for you...?
they have tried assassination on him some weeks ago

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1680) (1681) (1682) (1683) (1684) (1685) (1686) ... (1725) (Reply)

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency!

Viewing this topic: Appleyard(m), NoWam, Oracle16(m), bryght4u(m), TrumpBiden, WriterrNg, Ghostagain and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.