Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,712 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (1687) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (610244 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1684) (1685) (1686) (1687) (1688) (1689) (1690) ... (1735) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by usmanpogo: 1:14am On Apr 26
Tiopii:

The US achieved their strategic interest regardless, and Syria was the victim they are no threat to the US whatsoever.

In what way has Syria, all the way from middle east ever been a threat to the almighty United States? Pls enlighten me.

Also kindly state in what way the interest of the great United States got intertwined with Syria ? Bear in mind that the distance between both countries are 6,700 miles appro.

Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by nigeriansamurai(m): 2:09am On Apr 26
erniok:

The lack of rebellion is not really about the indoctrination. It's more about when you mess up, the state will come for your family members too. So it's a think before you act thing unlike elsewhere that practices the soul that sins dies.
yes it is sir. it is said to be "Similar to what they had in pre ww2 japan. With yamamato" where everyone was taught to see yamamato as a god. Please sir i know you guys simply like to be contradictive but take time to read what was written before you just fire back. I am not always correct but i am believe that i am very learned, when it comes to society and politics. Im not just spiting out stuff.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by sainttwist1(m): 4:36am On Apr 26
motayoayinde:

If you call that bad parenting, then it means Israeli parents are from the cesspit of hell.

Israeli kids (under 18) are some of the settlers who raid Palestinian villages at will in occupied Palestine.

Isreali kids are some of those who insult, stone and spit at your Christian brethren on the streets of Jerusalem to frustrate their pilgrimage.

Itamar Ben Gvir the terrorist has distributed thousands of guns to Israelis including young people since this war began.

bro, giving gun to a teen is bad parenting in respective of the side you are supporting.

and the people that Ben Gvir gave gun to attack west bank village or town abi......

your christian brethren......loool

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:52am On Apr 26
How's Syria a threat to USA? People wey no even share border? Dumb people everywhere

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:06am On Apr 26
WrriterNg:
⚡British Colonel Richard Kemp:

Even with the recent U.S. and UK aid, Ukraine has only six months left.

It looks like, as in previous wars, Russia will have begun badly but finished well through sheer determination.

They have started to put time limit using fake data to calculate some thing that can not be calculated

Tomorrow now they will say it is putin that said six months.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Cancri: 6:07am On Apr 26
shoodboi2:

Democracy in the mud. Freedom of speech in the mud. See how their media is suddenly silent. If this happened in Iran, Biden would have begin screaming "We will free Iran."

The Iraq and Libya they "gave" freedom, where are they today?

The Syria and Ukraine they wanted to "give" freedom, where are they today?

Their definition of freedom is stealing your natural resources. Armed robbers in suits 😂🤡
the national guard won't be enough bring in the army, and any found protesting against Israel should be in prison, minimum of 2 years
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Cancri: 6:18am On Apr 26
Vl3ly:
no one can utter this except a terrorist !!!
You are a cancer to this world
listen to me, I am just saying the bitter truth trust me.
And terrorism is what I would never think to do!!!
For the past 13 years gazans have carried out terrorist attack against Israel, you could watch the video of the 7 October attack and see children beating and spitting on the Hostages. Those children love terrorism to the core so that's the best option.
Children in nigeria will cry when they see someone bleeding, that is normal for children l.
But you see those children in gaza they celebrate and jubilate and even partake in dishumanizing the Hostages.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tiopii: 6:58am On Apr 26
Jovi10:

They achieved nothing bro, all they came back with was shame grin and trying to save face so they decided to build bases there. If Assad today wants them out of that place it will happen but it's all a game of chess and Putin is the master chess player.

You're just delusional 😂😂😂😂😂. There's no point arguing with you.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tiopii: 6:59am On Apr 26
shoodboi2:

You have started telling lies again.
bring your proof or be silent chief.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Jovi10: 6:59am On Apr 26
Cancri:
For the past 13 years gazans have carried out terrorist attack against Israel, you could watch the video of the 7 October attack and see children beating and spitting on the Hostages. Those children love terrorism to the core so that's the best option.
Children in nigeria will cry when they see someone bleeding, that is normal for children l.
But you see those children in gaza they celebrate and jubilate and even partake in dishumanizing the Hostages.

And Israel is not guilty if this? Israel has done this and still doing this to Palestinians before October 7 attack. Same way y'all want to erase the fact that Ukraine has been killing pro Russians In the donbass region since 2014 but y'all deliberately ignore that and jump to when Russia moved into Ukraine 2022.

No matter what you think you're not, only a potential terrorist would advocate for the continued killings of harmless children and women and men . You're no different from Hamas terrorist you and those leading Israel at the moment.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Jovi10: 7:02am On Apr 26
Tiopii:

You're just delusional 😂😂😂😂😂. There's no point arguing with you.

The delusional one here is you. Trying to downplay the embarrassment the USA got from Syria trying to kick Assad out grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tiopii: 7:02am On Apr 26
Alamkir:

Here it is
Let them use it to replace the assets the US/EU seized na. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tiopii: 7:04am On Apr 26
Jovi10:

The delusional one here is you. Trying to downplay the embarrassment the USA got from Syria trying to kick Assad out grin grin

The US interest in Syria is still being served. That's the important thing for them. I can't be arguing over this simple fact.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Jovi10: 7:05am On Apr 26
Tiopii:

Let them use it to replace the assets the US/EU seized na. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Let them seize Russian assets first na. If they do it they will lose their properties in Russia too and they will also lose international support because everyone will know not to have business assets in Europe nor keep money there because if you fall out with them , they will break all foreign trade policies to steal your assets. So either way it's a win for Russia and another nail in the coffin of USA and her allies.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Jovi10: 7:06am On Apr 26
Tiopii:

The US interest in Syria is still being served. That's the important thing for them. I can't be arguing over this simple fact.

Ok let me ask you this once and foreall. What was USA'S interest in Syria that took them there in the first place?

This is where I'll know the kind of person you're.

7 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by shoodboi2: 7:22am On Apr 26
Tiopii:

bring your proof or be silent chief.

I should bring proof for a claim you made.

You claimed Russia sold US and European assets in Russia and you're now asking me to bring proof for it. You really are a circus 🤡🤡

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Dvdpity: 7:26am On Apr 26
Jovi10:

Ok let me ask you this once and foreall. What was USA'S interest in Syria that took them there in the first place?

This is where I'll know the kind of person you're.
He is a baffon, a Muppet of elephantine proportion. They are the people all over the internet polluting our cyberspace with immorality, hooliganism, fraud and all manner of abomination... and he/she is a gay...dirty set of thing.

8 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 7:33am On Apr 26
⚡Spain will supply Ukraine with a small number of Patriot missiles, El Pais reports.

This will be a very limited number, as the Spanish military reserve is about 50 units and the missiles themselves are very expensive, government sources told.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by motayoayinde: 7:39am On Apr 26
sainttwist1:
bro, giving gun to a teen is bad parenting in respective of the side you are supporting.

and the people that Ben Gvir gave gun to attack west bank village or town abi......

your christian brethren......loool

I didn't argue for or against giving guns to kids.
I only tried to point out that relative to Israeli parents, Palestinian parents are angels, going by the atrocities isreali kids are made to commit.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 7:51am On Apr 26
⚡American sniper on the roof of Indiana University building overlooking pro-Palestine protest.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 7:51am On Apr 26
⚡American snipers stationed on the roof of the Ohio Student Union building, overlooking the student encampment for Palestine at Ohio State University.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 7:53am On Apr 26
⚡Emory University economics professor Caroline Fohlin knocked to the ground with her head on the concrete by Atlanta Police during pro-Palestine protest in the campus.

She shouts “I’m a professor!”

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 7:53am On Apr 26
⚡State Troopers alongside Riot Police have finally begun to Clear Out and Arrest the remaining Pro-Hamas Demonstrators at the Encampment located inside of Ohio State University in Columbus, with things briefly getting Violent after several of the Demonstrators attempted to Fight with Officers.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Fash20: 7:54am On Apr 26
Cancri:

If you are a Gazan, you wouldn't fall in love with your occupiers.

Through out history, you'd never see any occupied people respond do thier occupation with love. It has always been and will always be violence.

Its important to know the difference between terrorism and resistance. These days everyone just throw the word terrorism arround.

Going by Netanyahu definition of terrorism, the IOF is nothing but a well funded, well fed, well armed, well recognized, well backed and well organized terrorist entity.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 7:58am On Apr 26
⚡South Korean army installs cope cages.

Ukraine war changed a lot.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 7:59am On Apr 26
⚡Hezbollah flag observed at Princeton University, New Jersey during pro-Palestine protest.

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Fighttillvictory: 8:10am On Apr 26
Tiopii:

Russian assest in US/EU is worth hundreds of billions, what is the US/EU asset in Russia worth?

immediately the war started, US/EU told all companies to leave Russia and Russia nationalized most of the assets, US/EU have taken the loses and moved on.

If the money of the US can't save Ukraine, The US/EU would use Russia's money to save Ukraine.
y are u still in dillusion on dis matter Ukraine has lost this war

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 8:20am On Apr 26
⚡Abrams tanks didn’t fare well against drones in a real battlefield and have been pulled back from Ukrainian frontlines. A lesson for U.S. military planners.

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 8:23am On Apr 26
⚡U.S.-provided Abrams M1A1 battle tanks have been withdrawn from the frontlines in Ukraine.

AP reports that this is in part “because Russian drone warfare has made it too difficult for them to operate without detection or coming under attack.”

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by shoodboi2: 8:25am On Apr 26
soqmeov:

This isn't Iran, Russia, or China where people like these would be "anti regime", "anti-government", and "pro-democracy/freedom" protesters 🤡🤡🤡🤡

But since it's in the US, they are pro-Hamas and antisemitic 🤡🤡

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by soqmeov: 8:25am On Apr 26
Jovi10:

To further compound the embarrassment, the Arab countries who were also in on the "Assad must go" bandwagon along with the US are beginning to normalize relations with Syria, much to the chagrin of their big daddy 🇺🇸 grin grin grin
They'd soon be out of Syria too, it's only a matter of time. They had no business being there in the first place, the "Assad gassed his own people" charade they used to put boots on the ground in Syria has been demystified as just another "Saddam has WMD" 🐂💩, even most Americans had no idea they had troops in Syria until recently when they were being targeted by Iranian backed proxies.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1684) (1685) (1686) (1687) (1688) (1689) (1690) ... (1735) (Reply)

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency!

Viewing this topic: Obedience40, OkpaNsukkaisBae(m), NexaHive, WriterrNg, nisai, Allthelight, Dvdpity, motayoayinde, Highlife200 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.