Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,976 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:06 PM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (1801) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (700370 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1798) (1799) (1800) (1801) (1802) (1803) (1804) ... (1933) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Fighttillvictory: 9:46pm On May 19
Behind by 6 page but have seen news on iran and helicopter, and i know many hands will be pointing at israel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Jovi10: 9:46pm On May 19
Western ass lickers always jubilating as usual. Same way they were all over this thread when the Wagner coup was in motion, last last it ended in tears for y'all grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 9:47pm On May 19
dvkot:
yea..no foreign parties involved or anything. It just crashed. Who flies a chopper in that weather?

Iran
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 9:51pm On May 19
Procashtips:

Iran
🤦🏾‍♂️ omo e tire person
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by sainttwist1(m): 9:53pm On May 19
Vic2023:
bcs he requested for it now make a nation without night vision equipment? you go dey alright
and yet requested for night vision equipments after exporting her whole inventory to Africa and Asia. Iran has too little or non left....kontinue sir.

it is not bad to ask for help...... I was just surprised with the way you and fellow nairaland Iranian hype Iran military

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 9:55pm On May 19
Writter give us updates on the front lines abeg ... Person wey don die don die, I hope they western clowns are still aware Russia captured more land than Ukraine did in the 2023 offensive
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by NabiAsli: 9:55pm On May 19
sainttwist1:
brother, I just dey feel you English

"hard landing".......

a crash is a crash biko
They are using the words like "hard landing" to give the news "soft landing" because of the sensitive political nature of the situation.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by NabiAsli: 9:57pm On May 19
Fog, rain and snow in the same day.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by motayoayinde: 10:01pm On May 19
sainttwist1:
mighty Iran asking for night vision equipments, let find him first, then.......

What help doesn't your shitty Israel ask for?

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Fighttillvictory: 10:10pm On May 19
Honlucas:

Ur IQ is low man.
So as a sovereign country I can't decide to remove foreign military base from my country?
As a sovereign nation what is another country base doing in Ur country.

So they will sanction him for that?

Lmao una thinking sef.. still tied to Ur colonisers.
Cancri is a quim, an old US washed man, one of those bear palor noise maker who watch only cnn. Someone who will collect US visa even if they killed his whole family in his presence

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 10:20pm On May 19
⚡️ Iranian President Ibrahim Raisi died, writes The Atlantic author Arash Azizi, citing a source close to the Iranian president.

He noted that authorities were allegedly looking for a way to break the news without causing unrest.

◼️ Iran doesn't seem like a country where presidents die by accident. But it is a country where planes crash due to the deplorable state of its infrastructure.

◼️ Raisi's helicopter, which also carried Iran's foreign minister and two senior regional officials, flew through the notoriously foggy and mountainous terrain in northwestern Iran. This “incident” could very well have been an accident.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 10:20pm On May 19
⚡By Putin's order, two advanced airplanes, helicopters, and 50 professional mountain rescuers will depart for Tabriz in an hour to assist in the search for Raisi's helicopter — Tasnim.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 10:22pm On May 19
Iranian expert: Mossad agents are present in this region (Azerbaijan).
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 10:23pm On May 19
Chuck Schumer, the Democratic majority leader in the US Senate, was quoted by NBC. Schumer said he was briefed by intelligence officials that there was no evidence of "hostile activity" that caused the downing of President Raisi's Iranian helicopter.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 10:30pm On May 19
⚡The Russian Ministry of Emergency Situations has stated that Two Planes equipped with Advanced Search-and-Rescue Helicopters as well as 50 Mountaineering SAR Personnel will be arriving in the Northwestern Iranian City of Tabriz within the Hour, in order to assist with Search Operations for President Ebrahim Raisi’s Helicopter Crash Site.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 10:41pm On May 19
Vic2023:
⚡️ Iranian President Ibrahim Raisi died, writes The Atlantic author Arash Azizi, citing a source close to the Iranian president.

He noted that authorities were allegedly looking for a way to break the news without causing unrest.

◼️ Iran doesn't seem like a country where presidents die by accident. But it is a country where planes crash due to the deplorable state of its infrastructure.

◼️ Raisi's helicopter, which also carried Iran's foreign minister and two senior regional officials, flew through the notoriously foggy and mountainous terrain in northwestern Iran. This “incident” could very well have been an accident.

Wetin concern deplorable state of infrastructure with helicopter crash due to bad weather?

America must really be in a deplorable state of its infrastructure for the number of helicopter crashes documented this year alone.

Wigwe was one of the victims.

Yeye western media

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 10:57pm On May 19
⚡Turkish AKINCI UAV has reached to the possible crash site (Uzi village, Varzaqan County) of Iranian President Raisi’s helicopter & now hovering around the site inside Iranian airspace.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:31am On May 20
WriteerNg:

Lol. It's small.

There were 47 guests viewing the thread some days ago.

Lots of foreigners stumble upon this thread by mistake. I told y'all before.

Google searches and some keywords searches bring them here.

You have a point
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tonididdyx: 3:42am On May 20
I'm just here having wild thoughts.

Iranian chopper landed safely but no one knows where it landed?
Make God epp am make e dey alive because I said it here and will say it again, "isreal never forgives nor forget".

That Iranian drone show would never go unpunished but I never expected a capital punishment of this mannerism.

Fear Isreal....because even America dey fear dem!
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tonididdyx: 4:30am On May 20
Na the FM pain me pass.... Such a handsome man cry

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by TrumpBiden: 6:07am On May 20
BREAKING:.

ISRAEL has been wiped off the map 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by lanre316: 6:10am On May 20
TrumpBiden:
BREAKING:.

ISRAEL has been wiped off the map 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The terrorists' dream that can never come true 😁

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by TrumpBiden: 6:11am On May 20
WriteerNg:
⚡The Russian Ministry of Emergency Situations has stated that Two Planes equipped with Advanced Search-and-Rescue Helicopters as well as 50 Mountaineering SAR Personnel will be arriving in the Northwestern Iranian City of Tabriz within the Hour, in order to assist with Search Operations for President Ebrahim Raisi’s Helicopter Crash Site.

Source:
Oh it's from my master's poo 😂😂

Telegram channel fake low IQ merchant

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by obedience4(m): 6:12am On May 20
Dude has died
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by obedience4(m): 6:12am On May 20
Gone

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 6:15am On May 20
Tonididdyx:
I'm just here having wild thoughts.

Iranian chopper landed safely but no one knows where it landed?
Make God epp am make e dey alive because I said it here and will say it again, "isreal never forgives nor forget".

That Iranian drone show would never go unpunished but I never expected a capital punishment of this mannerism.

Fear Isreal....because even America dey fear dem!
you are too funny,bcs of that Iran heavy attack on Israel? Isreal resulted to terrorist attack against Iran? Shebi una dey talk shey isreal na the best military in the world ,why den no fii face Iran? Mumu post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by TrumpBiden: 6:15am On May 20
lanre316:

The terrorists' dream that can never come true 😁

Sir you are not permitted to celebrate or make fun of any bad thing happening to Iran or Russia.

You are only allowed to mock USA and the entire west 🤭🤭🤭

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by TrumpBiden: 6:18am On May 20
Vic2023:
you are too funny,bcs of that Iran heavy attack on Israel? Isreal resulted to terrorist attack against Iran? Shebi una dey talk shey isreal na the best military in the world ,why den no fii face Iran? Mumu post

This one has finally lost the very last brain cell. His head is now completely empty 😭😭

Chaiiii, Islam is a cancer to humanity

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by obedience4(m): 6:22am On May 20
I call on China to stop threatening Taiwan politically and militarily' : Lai

Lai has called China's military actions and grey zone coercion the "greatest strategic challenge to global peace and stability".

He has called on China to "stop threatening Taiwan politically and militarily".

"I call on Taiwan and China to take on global responsibility of maintaining peace and stability in the region. I call on China to ensure the world is free from the fear or war," he said.

Urging Beijing to "choose dialogue over confrontation", he added "Taiwan cannot make any concessions on democracy and freedom".

Taiwan president showing some real balls of steel.
Another win for the USA grin
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by TrumpBiden: 6:24am On May 20
Imagine this happened to USA or Israel,

Writeerng and vic2023 wouldn't bath or brush their smelly mouth for weeks cos they'd be working overtime posting shit here 24/7.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 6:25am On May 20
🔴 Akıncı drone allegedly discovered the wreckage of Iranian President Raisi’s helicopter, recording a “heat source”.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by TrumpBiden: 6:28am On May 20
obedience4:
I call on China to stop threatening Taiwan politically and militarily' : Lai

Lai has called China's military actions and grey zone coercion the "greatest strategic challenge to global peace and stability".

He has called on China to "stop threatening Taiwan politically and militarily".

"I call on Taiwan and China to take on global responsibility of maintaining peace and stability in the region. I call on China to ensure the world is free from the fear or war," he said.

Urging Beijing to "choose dialogue over confrontation", he added "Taiwan cannot make any concessions on democracy and freedom".

Taiwan president showing some real balls of steel.
Another win for the USA grin

Taiwan will be free, it may not happen in the next ten years, but it'll surely happen one day.

Just one political shift in power in china is all it will take for Taiwan to be finally free

(1) (2) (3) ... (1798) (1799) (1800) (1801) (1802) (1803) (1804) ... (1933) (Reply)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: gomol, Fighttillvictory, Samueldodo781(m), Kingsnairaland(m), hamzeiy, Mille, shoodboi2, dvkot(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.