Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,303 members, 7,867,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:36 AM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (1827) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (717183 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1824) (1825) (1826) (1827) (1828) (1829) (1830) ... (1977) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Cancri: 2:56pm On May 24
WriteerNg:
🇺🇸 🇮🇱 👿
100 percent right.
Arrest those corrupt judges
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by obedience4(m): 2:57pm On May 24
Cancri:
mess the world court.
Rafah most be cleanse

be not dismay sir the military operations will go on
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Balogunodua(m): 3:06pm On May 24
Procashtips:

I knew this was going to turn to a shouting game..[/quote
I don't remember us doing audio grin

[quote author=Procashtips post=130119161]

You got schooled locally, so you decided to go the international route grin.
Schooled who locally? What hilarious sentence grin from someone who can't prove a point.

Procashtips:

As you can see, I debate with facts and evidences, not assumptions with no evidence.

I don't have such time to waste going further
Good day.
FACT must have another meaning on nairaland...you claimed abuse and killing of journalist was rampant in civilian era yet you can't prove it.

I ain't no kid.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 3:50pm On May 24
BentizilL0:

I remember when you said France will win World cup and Nigeria will win Afcon.. 🤡

No one takes him seriously here even his USA fans lol.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 3:58pm On May 24
WriteerNg:
âš¡Japan and South Korea on Friday announced separate sanctions packages targeting companies, vessels, or individuals allegedly involved in supplying North Korean weapons to Russia for use in Ukraine, in violation of UN resolutions.

South Korea accuses Pyongyang of sending thousands of containers of munitions to Russia, and experts have said Pyongyang’s recent testing spree may be of weapons destined for use on battlefields in Ukraine.

In August, the US Treasury Department imposed similar sanctions as it said Russia was using up munitions and losing heavy equipment in Ukraine — forcing Moscow to turn to its few allies, including Pyongyang, for support.

South Korea also sanctioning Russia? grin

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 3:59pm On May 24
WriteerNg:
🇺🇸 🇮🇱 👿

Authorized by who?

And this is the so called self appointed democracy champion?
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 4:00pm On May 24
WriteerNg:
âš¡China vs Taiwan:

🇨🇳 🆚 🇹🇼 Military strength in comparison.

This is like doing comparison between Nigeria and Lagos.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 4:01pm On May 24
dvkot:
it's really not necessary to compare Taiwan with China... It's like comparing Cuba to USA

It can't be Cuba because Cuba was never part of the US.

Maybe Lagos, Port Harcourt or even Abuja vs Nigeria.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 4:34pm On May 24
Alamkir:

Cowards terrorist! Iran attacked you directly, you are scared of retaliating directly, you resort to terrorist attack on their president.

How did you know it was them that did it? Helicopter crashes more often than big body airplanes. They're not called suicide air assets for nothing. I hate that stuff.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 4:35pm On May 24
WriteerNg:

I don't think it was an attack. Just extremely bad weather with low visibility.

Who the hell flies an helicopter in such terrible weather in a mountainous region

That is exactly what I was saying. That thing has a 70 percent probability chance of killing its occupants in a fairly bad weather condition, not to mention under extreme bad weather.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Masterviolence(m): 4:38pm On May 24
Procashtips:

It can't be Cuba because Cuba was never part of the US.

Maybe Lagos, Port Harcourt or even Abuja vs Nigeria.
Comprehension is truly the only problem here.

If only you could comprehend what that post is all about, you'll not make this statement you just made.

dvkot's statement was all about military strength and that's the only context one can get from his statement, and nothing relating proximity, ethnicity, geographical or demographics attributes.
I hope you don't misjudge and find this statement of mine disrelish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 4:41pm On May 24
olugabbie:
Most of the people posting these horrible pictures and videos don't know what their death will look like yet. Never mock the dead...

We are all going to die. So if you don't have anything good to say about the dead. Just keep quiet and type nothing.

Imagine someone rejoicing over the death of an elected officer in another country that has no bearing on his life down here. That tells you how callous and inhumane people can be.

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by lanre316: 4:47pm On May 24
Alamkir:

Cowards terrorist! Iran attacked you directly, you are scared of retaliating directly, you resort to terrorist attack on their president.

I deduced you meant Israel when you said "..Iran attacked you directly.."

I don't think Israel has the power to cause a 40-year old worn-out helicopter to malfunction or cause bad weather to hamper visibility in a faraway land or make their presidency to not consider weather forecast before embarking on such journey.

Israel must be winches and wizzy nation if they had that power.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Balogunodua(m): 4:49pm On May 24
DystopianMuse:

The idiot should go and read this book
The Days of Terror: A Journalist's Eye-Witness Acount of Nigeria in the Hands of its worst Tyrant ..

He argues randomly.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Balogunodua(m): 4:52pm On May 24
Appleyard:

How did you know it was them that did it? Helicopter crashes more often than big body airplanes. They're not called suicide air assets for nothing. I hate that stuff.

Most people don't know how hard it is to fly an helicopter due to it complexity...the whole crash thing is purely Irans fault.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 4:53pm On May 24
Mille:

Unfortunately, it's the most likely.

It was the same helicopter model that crashed and killed the Indian CDS. Same crashed in Ukraine and Russia, and also Pakistan, where the Norway and Philippine ambassadors were killed.

I hate helicopters like mad. Crashes too often. There is nothing like Mossad or Israeli involvement. Just an helicopter behaving like an helicopter. *Flying coffins"

Your hate for that nonsense piece of metal don't even come close to mine, especially when it killed Kobe Bryant.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 4:54pm On May 24
Dayokunu1:
And u that is wiser than Putin is busy stealing another person post on Reddit. grin grin grin Intellectual tif tif!!!!!
grin
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by lanre316: 4:56pm On May 24
Balogunodua:

He argues randomly.

I have foretold this earlier

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 4:59pm On May 24
NabiAsli:
Fog, rain and snow in the same day.

Nature can be very cruel at times.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 5:09pm On May 24
âš¡Fmr Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych's "Dassault Falcon 900C" (RA-09617) has just landed in Belarus.

The last time Yanukovych was in Belarus was in March 2022, when peace negotiations on Ukraine were underway.

Putin also just flew into Minsk with his new Minister of Defense of the Russian Federation, Belousov.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 5:10pm On May 24
Masterviolence:

Comprehension is truly the only problem here.

If only you could comprehend what that post is all about, you'll not make this statement you just made.

dvkot's statement was all about military strength and that's the only context one can get from his statement, and nothing relating proximity, ethnicity, geographical or demographics attributes.
I hope you don't misjudge and find this statement of mine disrelish.

Yea, u right... That's exactly what I meant
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 5:12pm On May 24
âš¡Zelensky is no longer legitimate as his term has expired according to the constitution of Ukraine - President Vladimir Putin in Minsk

9 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 5:13pm On May 24
Can Russia keep up with this war for the next 3 years @writter and other pro-russia account?
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 5:14pm On May 24
âš¡NATO does not plan to invite Ukraine to join the alliance at the summit in July, stated the State Department.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 5:21pm On May 24
⚡The Taliban meets Hamas on the sidelines of Raisi’s funeral.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by 1stgenSCAMM: 5:38pm On May 24
obedience4:

On 16 March 2022, the international court of justice ruled that Russia must "immediately suspend the military operations" in Ukraine

today is 24 may 2024 Russia is still waging war in Ukraine

Gringolandia's collapse remains irreversible.
UTTERLY USELESS degenerates rule that sh¡t hole.

Ask 1stgenamerican...😄

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Dvdpity: 6:03pm On May 24
WriteerNg:
âš¡Zelensky is no longer legitimate as his term has expired according to the constitution of Ukraine - President Vladimir Putin in Minsk
It's over for democratic zelenzkey. Now he has enthroned himself as the fuhure of Ukraine. Autocratic dictatorship government flow blown in Ukraine.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Allthelight(m): 6:06pm On May 24
WriteerNg:
âš¡World Court orders Israel to halt Rafah military offensive.

World court can't order a state to stop an offensive..if the u.s could not how will the un succeed
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 6:06pm On May 24
lanre316:

I deduced you meant Israel when you said "..Iran attacked you directly.."

I don't think Israel has the power to cause a 40-year old worn-out chopper to malfunction or cause bad weather to hamper visibility in a faraway land or make their presidency to not consider weather forecast before embarking on such journey.

Israel must be winches and wizzy nation if they had that power.

Ha! I wrote that may 19 when it has just happened, that was before the news of what actually happened came out. I don't know who brought the post back, Appleyard always replying old post, I dnt know how he does it
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by lanre316: 6:08pm On May 24
Alamkir:

Ha! I wrote that may 19 when it has just happened, that was before the news of what actually happened came out. I don't know who brought the post back, Appleyard always replying old post, I dnt know how he does it

Alright, then.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 6:17pm On May 24
Allthelight:
When i said here iranians techs are very faulty propaganda didnot allow alot of folk to see.

Rip to the dead

@Alamkir and the others what propaganda now

Must you comment? The helicopter isn't Iranian tech, but American. And no amount of good tech can save you from mother nature when it gets gruesome. Do you know how many American planes have crashed due to bad weather?
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 6:19pm On May 24
âš¡Putin says that the legitimacy of Ukraine's president has ended, adding that Russia has to deal with the "legitimate" authorities of Ukraine if peace documents are signed - TASS

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1824) (1825) (1826) (1827) (1828) (1829) (1830) ... (1977) (Reply)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: Appleyard(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.