Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,421 members, 7,850,496 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:09 PM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (678050 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (1881) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ibime(m): 8:30am On Jun 07, 2023
Alamkir:

Russia shouldn't try that, it's dangerous, this is city alot of women and children are going to die if they blow up the dam

Russia can't fight on battlefield so blowing up dams to target civilians. Paper tiger army

Crimea bridge will surely fall next
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 8:32am On Jun 07, 2023
Russians are losing ground near Bakhmut โ€“ Commander of Ukraine's Ground Forces
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Hamxas: 8:36am On Jun 07, 2023
Vl3ly:
According to Turkish sources, today there are no offensives of the Ukrainian army in the Zaporozhye region.

The Russian army counterattacked and advanced to the areas where the Ukrainian army approached the Russian fortifications.

The Ukrainian army suffered heavy losses due to the exposed positions and the unexpected Russian counterattack.

Loud mouth caused d early failure of Ukraine counteroffensive they keep talking about it for months meanwhile Russians where also planning about a counteroffensive and where quiet about it, when we say zalensky belong to Hollywood where he would talk endlessly about new movies hyping and joking about it they taught we are fools

8 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Hamxas: 8:43am On Jun 07, 2023
Badassniggga:
Ukraine without a doubt.

The question you should ask is: who will benefit from the damage of the dam militarily? It makes no logical or military sense for Russia to blow it up.

Yah u are right Russia occupied d city close to a year where fighting never stop
I mean if truly d Russians destroyed d dam then d question is y destroy a city u want to annexe

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNig: 9:08am On Jun 07, 2023
โšก๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช German court found a citizen of Ukraine guilty of "approving the war in Ukraine"

The meeting took place today in Cologne. 48-year-old local resident Elena Kolbasnikova was in the dock. She is a citizen of Ukraine, but has been living in Germany for a long time. For the past year, she has publicly justified Russia's actions in ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Ukraine and organized rallies in support of Vladimir Putin.

Elena came to the sentencing with a six-pointed star in the colors of the ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Russian flag on her chest. The District Court of Cologne found the activist guilty and sentenced her to 30 days in prison or a fine of 900 euros.

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNig: 9:35am On Jun 07, 2023
โšกSince morning, the Zaporizhzhia region has been under bombardment by the ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Ukrainian Armed Forces. Reports indicate that explosions occurred in the village of Mirne, located to the north of ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Melitopol, as well as in the nearby city of Tokmak, close to the front line.

At this time, the full scale of the damage and the number of casualties remain uncertain.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by somehow: 9:36am On Jun 07, 2023
WriterrNig:
โšก๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช German court found a citizen of Ukraine guilty of "approving the war in Ukraine"

The meeting took place today in Cologne. 48-year-old local resident Elena Kolbasnikova was in the dock. She is a citizen of Ukraine, but has been living in Germany for a long time. For the past year, she has publicly justified Russia's actions in ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Ukraine and organized rallies in support of Vladimir Putin.

Elena came to the sentencing with a six-pointed star in the colors of the ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Russian flag on her chest. The District Court of Cologne found the activist guilty and sentenced her to 30 days in prison or a fine of 900 euros.

Her offense is because she supports the liberation of ethnic Russians being oppressed by the Kyiv puppet regime?

When are they sentencing those who's been killing Russians in Ukraine since 2014? Oh I forgot, they arm these killers.

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNig: 9:38am On Jun 07, 2023
โšกPope Francis to undergo intestinal surgery, will be hospitalized for several days: ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ฆ Vatican.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNig: 9:40am On Jun 07, 2023
๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNig: 10:01am On Jun 07, 2023
โšกThe Togliatti-Odessa ammonia pipeline, through which ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Russia supplied ammonia to Europe, was blown up by the Armed Forces of ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Ukraine in the Kupyansky district of the Kharkiv region in Ukraine.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNig: 11:01am On Jun 07, 2023
Seun Nlfpmod Mynd44

Watch this. You'll understand why 80% of the world supports ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Russia.

https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1666203439146172419?s=20

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:16am On Jun 07, 2023
Ibime:

Russia can't fight on battlefield so blowing up dams to target civilians. Paper tiger army

Does not seem logical for russia to blow up a dam that affects the crimea region and a nuclear power station it controls.Hard to believe anything you are being told by your masters.

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNig: 11:18am On Jun 07, 2023
โšก๏ธAll of ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Ukraine has been placed under an Air Raid Alert due to the launch of at least 7 ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ MiG-31Ks which are capable of carrying Kh-47M2 โ€œKinzhalโ€ Hypersonic Missiles; I have never seen this many MiG-31Ks Airborne at once, this is Extremely Unusual and Worrying and indicates that a Mass Attack utilizing Kh-47s may be Imminent.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNig: 11:19am On Jun 07, 2023
โšกTucker Carlson on ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Zelensky: "Sweaty and ratlike. A comedian turned oligarch. A persecutor of Christians. A friend of ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ BlackRock. Shifty. Dead-eyed."

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by seunny4lif(m): 11:23am On Jun 07, 2023
The answer is no again, after 2 hours of meeting with MBS
Blinken return to US with Disappointing face.

Blinken could not made Saudi sanctions Russia and stop Iran from reopening its embassy in Saudi.

USA tried to make Saudi supply more oil to market to cut off Russia oil but instead Saudi will be cut more oil output and increase buying of Russia oil and Saudi will be increasing the price of oil sells to USA for first time in years.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNig: 11:27am On Jun 07, 2023
โšกNearly 200 passengers aboard Celebrity Cruise ship from ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ New Jersey to ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฒ Bermuda suffered 'explosive diarrhea' due to norovirus outbreak, Daily Mail reports

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Gbolizzy21(m): 11:32am On Jun 07, 2023
WriterrNig:
โšกRussia 'shelling evacuating civilians' as 17,000 people flee floods.

More than 17,000 people are being evacuated by ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Ukrainian authorities, its prosecutor general has said.

Russian armed forces "continue to shell" affected settlements and "civilians attempting to evacuate", said Andriy Kostin.

More than 40,000 people are in danger of being flooded but 25,000 of them reside in Russian-occupied territory, he added.

He claimed ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Russian officials "are not carrying out evacuation".

"This is yet another blatant disregard for human life and international law," he said, accusing Russia of a "heinous international crime".
Fools if Ukraine has regard for human life why bomb the dam initially.

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 11:43am On Jun 07, 2023
Ibime:

I dnt get, what have they been doing since last year taking territory after territory including the recently captured Bakhmut. Abi na juju Russia dey use capture them

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 11:49am On Jun 07, 2023
okeysoninv:
Russians are losing ground near Bakhmut โ€“ Commander of Ukraine's Ground Forces

How can Ukraine commander say "Russia is losing ground near Bakhmut?" Shouldn't it be, " Ukraine is gaining ground near Bakhmut".

U sef, u no sabi form lie. Why nt stick to ur prophecy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by stanluiz(m): 11:51am On Jun 07, 2023
WriterrNig:
โšก๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ White House National Security Council Strategic Communications Coordinator John Kirby said the United States has enough financial resources to support ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Ukraine until the fall.
Yes of course cheesy

You will use Ukraine as a proxy to fight Russia until every last Ukrainian is down, then you guys will abandon them to their fate just like you did in Vietnam and Afghanistan.

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 11:57am On Jun 07, 2023
Alamkir:

How can Ukraine commander say "Russia is losing ground near Bakhmut?" Shouldn't it be, " Ukraine is gaining ground near Bakhmut".

U sef, u no sabi form lie. Why nt stick to ur prophecy
My faith is built on solid foundation of spoken word of God. Let me add I love the drama going on Ukraine , it is going spread all over Europe and Asia .it'll look as if Russia is winning , but at end victory belongs to NATO. I will keep emphasizing it till full blown out war in 2027-2028.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 12:01pm On Jun 07, 2023
okeysoninv:
My faith is built on solid foundation of spoken word of God. Let me add I love the drama going on Ukraine , it is going spread all over Europe and Asia .it'll look as if Russia is winning , but at end victory belongs to NATO. I will keep emphasizing it till full blown out war in 2027-2028.
Modify
Are u saying even ur Bakhmut news is a prophecy too. I can't kip with u.
By the way, Just continue to dey shift d date everyday. E no concern me

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 12:04pm On Jun 07, 2023
Alamkir:

Just continue to dey shift d date everyday. E no concern me
Have I said anything contrary to the date. Read my writing well I said full scale war when you see those of your brothers and sisters returning back from America and Europe . You will know that it has started.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 12:08pm On Jun 07, 2023
Alamkir:

Modify
Are u saying even ur Bakhmut news is a prophecy too. I can't kip with u.
By the way, Just continue to dey shift d date everyday. E no concern me
I have wrote up Ukraine enough, how the Russia will destroy cities of Ukraine even as it appears Ukraine is gaining upper hand. So everything is happening as it was shown to me
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by seunny4lif(m): 12:09pm On Jun 07, 2023
NY Times 2023 Ukraine : the soldiers wearing it may not really know its origins grin
NY Times 1943 Germany : Camp Guards didn't really know Jews were humans grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ibime(m): 12:24pm On Jun 07, 2023
Alamkir:

I dnt get, what have they been doing since last year taking territory after territory including the recently captured Bakhmut. Abi na juju Russia dey use capture them

They haven't done anything since the initial invasion. Only territory they've captured since June is the small Bakhmut of 70k residents after one year of fighting. Same time Ukraine took Kherson and Lyman
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ibime(m): 12:32pm On Jun 07, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

Does not seem logical for russia to blow up a dam that affects the crimea region and a nuclear power station it controls.Hard to believe anything you are being told by your masters.

Blowing up the dam allows natural barrier to Ukraine forces and cuts off Zaporizia and Kherson from attack, allowing Russia to concentrate it's overstretched forces to the North

Russia was in control of the dam so if someone blew it up by missile, they should have the evidence of incoming missile
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 12:32pm On Jun 07, 2023
Alamkir:

don't mind them they were posting last year that Ukraine is winning when you now ask them how come and when did Russia take the land that as big as UK from Ukraine lol. They will become mute and ramble lol.

7 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 12:39pm On Jun 07, 2023
Ibime:

Blowing up the dam allows natural barrier to Ukraine forces and cuts off Zaporizia and Kherson from attack, allowing Russia to concentrate it's overstretched forces to the North

Russia was in control of the dam so if someone blew it up by missile, they should have the evidence of incoming missile
the evidence was online since they used himmars that time that himmars was raining

But the dam did not break fully so recently they used shells since Himars no longer works

And the shells broke up the remaining balance

I saw the video.

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by aumeehn: 12:44pm On Jun 07, 2023
okeysoninv:
I have wrote up Ukraine enough, how the Russia will destroy cities of Ukraine even as it appears Ukraine is gaining upper hand. So everything is happening as it was shown to me
Lol same Way you were shown that Nigeria will be up in flames and Tinubu will not be sworn in as president?? Prophet that is always online arguing back and forth about Russia/Ukr. Shit like you always thrive in the Southern part of Nigeria, in the North the Christians will be the first to crucify you.

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by aumeehn: 12:46pm On Jun 07, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
the evidence was online since they used himmars that time that himmars was raining

But the dam did not break fully so recently they used shells since Himars no longer works

And the shells broke up the remaining balance

I saw the video.
lol Russia has already been overrun by Ukr forces Putin is hiding in a Bunker and will soon be airlifted from his Bunker to the Hague ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by paafin(m): 12:54pm On Jun 07, 2023
Alamkir:

Russia shouldn't try that, it's dangerous, this is city alot of women and children are going to die if they blow up the dam

They(Kyiv Regime) asked for it!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (1881) (Reply)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections โ€” Bidenโ€™s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: DystopianMuse(f), dunsin125, Ojycelarma and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.