Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (368) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (601573 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) ... (1719) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by GuestHost: 10:55pm On Jul 21, 2023
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by seunny4lif(m): 11:18pm On Jul 21, 2023
Ekemeze:

The entire NATO fighting only Russia?
That's surely going to be a nuclear war, but are you saying Russia alone can fight the entire NATO plus USA and still win?
Omorrr I don't think so.

All I know is, except North Korea, China, India, Iran and middle east countries decides join forces with Russia, only then can Russia withstand NATO and USA.
Only one nation is NATO and thatโ€™s USA not even UK and France can go against Russia.
When USA announced she was withdrawing from N.Syria, immediately UK and French troops that are stationed there, quickly withdrew even after promising SDF that, British and French troops would not withdraw.

It was Russia troops that stepped in to stop Turkish forces.
Please, leave all those chihuahua members out because if the first bomb dropped, many of them will drop out of NATO just like many did during WW1 and WW2.
All German NAZI allies changed sides immediately bombs were flying up and down.
Hungary, Bulgaria will never fight against Russia.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 12:07am On Jul 22, 2023
โšก๏ธ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท Brazil's leftist President Lula da Silva signed a decree to limit civilian access to firearms โ€” AFP

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by seunny4lif(m): 3:56am On Jul 22, 2023
The US War Powers Act states that a president must seek congressional approval after waging war for 90 days.

After bombing Libya for 7 months in 2011, the Obama administration stated that the Act did not apply because they weren't really at war.

When pressed again, the White House asserted that the USA was not officially engaging in military hostilities because no Americans were dying.

Libya the best country in Africa was destroyed.
Gadaffi was not a saint, if any Nigeria leader did half of what Gadaffi did in Libya, we Nigerians wouldnโ€™t be suffering now.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by HornyTave1: 6:07am On Jul 22, 2023
Ekemeze:

The entire NATO fighting only Russia?
That's surely going to be a nuclear war, but are you saying Russia alone can fight the entire NATO plus USA and still win?
Omorrr I don't think so.

All I know is, except North Korea, China, India, Iran and middle east countries decides join forces with Russia, only then can Russia withstand NATO and USA.

I think, Russia, China and Iran can take on NATO, US inclusive.

This SMO has shown the West has deficit in Ammunition and shells production.
On a busy afternoon, UK would run out of Ammo, beforehand, Countries like Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Portugal,Romania etc are already down by morning of same afternoon UK ran out of Ammo.

The real threat in NATO is, US, Germany, Turkey -( Canada ) and France

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 7:12am On Jul 22, 2023
๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ต

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 7:19am On Jul 22, 2023
โšก95% of Ukrainian grain is not supplied to African countries - ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น Italian Defense Minister Guido Crosetto

โ€œ95% of ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Ukrainian grain is supplied outside the African continent, but if African countries do not receive this grain, they will try to replenish it, and prices will inevitably rise.

As a result, it will be more difficult to buy it in Africa. The destabilization of this region is a problem that affects ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡บ Europe,โ€ the minister said.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Regex: 7:40am On Jul 22, 2023
HornyTave1:

On a busy afternoon, UK would run out of Ammo, beforehand, Countries like Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Portugal,Romania etc are already down by morning of same afternoon UK ran out of Ammo.

Germany fearing what happened during ww2 will back out of the fight that afternoon UK ran out of ammo. France will never go to war with Russia as well as Turkey. It will be Canada and US which will be crushed.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 8:07am On Jul 22, 2023
seunny4lif:
The US War Powers Act states that a president must seek congressional approval after waging war for 90 days.

After bombing Libya for 7 months in 2011, the Obama administration stated that the Act did not apply because they weren't really at war.

When pressed again, the White House asserted that the USA was not officially engaging in military hostilities because no Americans were dying.

Libya the best country in Africa was destroyed.
Gadaffi was not a saint, if any Nigeria leader did half of what Gadaffi did in Libya, we Nigerians wouldnโ€™t be suffering now.
Because no Americans were dying? but thousands of Africans were dying, Nice one America, una go hear am for Ukraine.
Oh yea putin, harden your heart and show no mercy

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tiopii: 8:20am On Jul 22, 2023
Globetrot:
Poland needs a memory juggling,
This is going to be one hell of a ride.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. There's nothing Russia can do but talk bout history. Would they dare attack Poland?
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 8:22am On Jul 22, 2023
Tiopii:

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. There's nothing Russia can do but talk bout history. Would they dare attack Poland?
you mean russia would do nothing if Poland attack Belarus?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 8:58am On Jul 22, 2023
WrriterNig:
โšก๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Antony Blinken: โ€œIf I were Prigozhin, I would remain very worried. NATO has an open door policy, while ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Russia has an open window policy.โ€

For him mind he don talk sense now.
I dnt know why I use to think western leaders are brilliant people, I was greatly mistaken. I swear they dnt have sense at all

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 9:08am On Jul 22, 2023
Regex:

Germany fearing what happened during ww2 will back out of the fight that afternoon UK ran out of ammo. France will never go to war with Russia as well as Turkey. It will be Canada and US which will be crushed.

Canada just dey follow US do gra gra. They dnt like wahala, they Iove peace. Wen e reach dem go hide

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:12am On Jul 22, 2023
Alamkir:

I dnt know why I use to think western leaders are brilliant people, I was greatly mistaken. I swear they dnt have sense at all

Nope the older generation leaders were the best the once of 1990 downwards

This new set have messed up every thing those ones built

This new once actually think they own this world while the older ones shared the world and knew where their influence stopped

This Ukraine conflict have put the new leaders into their position lol.

6 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 9:39am On Jul 22, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

Nope the older generation leaders were the best the once of 1990 downwards

This new set have messed up every thing those ones built

This new once actually think they own this world while the older ones shared the world and knew where their influence stopped

This Ukraine conflict have put the new leaders into their position lol.

I agree the older generation of Western leaders were the admirable once

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Globetrot: 9:45am On Jul 22, 2023
You know history has a funny way of repeating itself, we are just spectators watching on the sidelines.

Tiopii:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 10:34am On Jul 22, 2023
โšก๏ธThe intensification of cooperation between Russia and Cuba is a "difficult trap" for the ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ United States, says University of Texas professor and historian Jeremy Suri.

"The White House wants the Kremlin (and ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ China) to recognize that they must limit their support for ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡บ Cuba and respect American interests," the professor writes.

Now there may be prerequisites for a situation similar to the Caribbean crisis of 1962.

"Military escalation around Cuba is a dangerous temptation for ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Russia and a difficult trap for the US," Suri said.

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by mojounited(m): 10:58am On Jul 22, 2023
WrriterNig:
โšก๏ธThe intensification of cooperation between Russia and Cuba is a "difficult trap" for the ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ United States, says University of Texas professor and historian Jeremy Suri.

"The White House wants the Kremlin (and ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ China) to recognize that they must limit their support for ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡บ Cuba and respect American interests," the professor writes.

Now there may be prerequisites for a situation similar to the Caribbean crisis of 1962.

"Military escalation around Cuba is a dangerous temptation for ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Russia and a difficult trap for the US," Suri said.

mojounited:

China is simply baiting the US - If we cannot venture into Cuba; have a base, an alliance or sell weapons to Cuba then you cannot do same in/to Taiwan!

I made similar comment / prediction about this earlier but with respect to issues with China, now Russia will activate its own networks in Cuba (someone here would have said it's prophesy from God, mine was simple calculated reasoning and deduction).

While US pumps weapons to Europe and Asia (Taiwan, Korea, Japan), and feeling that the war is thousands of miles off US coast, Cuba will simply host bases and weapons from China and Russia. In the end (when the heat also gets to the US and their hupocrisy stares right back at them), all parties will end up on a big round table for negotiations and agreements, and Ukraine will likely be sacrificed.

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by donjazzet: 11:07am On Jul 22, 2023
You Putin retards are truly dumb as fuck_.

Imagine calling countries like Germany, UK and France dwarves. grin grin grin

Like, you have to be utterly deluded and have your tongues entirely stained with Putin's shit from his ass which you suck up to think that tiny Russia can take on 30 countries directly in a war and survive. cheesy

Like you have to be seriously deluded and soo out of touch with reality to even try and think like that.
Russia versus NATO in direct military confrontation and you think Russia will stand even a 5% chance. You guys definitely smoke strong weed in that camp.

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by donjazzet: 11:10am On Jul 22, 2023
Ordinary Ukraine, Russia cannot defeat, they wanted to take kiev and change regime just like they annexed Crimea and they failed.

It is now Germany, France, Italy and UK you think they would defeat.

You guys are completely high as fuck_. I need your suppliers.

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ekemeze: 11:12am On Jul 22, 2023
WrriterNig:

USA can never take 1% of what they throw at others, lmao. Typical example of a coward . You want to build your base and expand everywhere but no one should come close to you.

After decades of sanctions against Cuba thereby sending the country into hardship and economic melt down despite so many plea, does USA really thinks Cuba gives a rat ass about their concern regarding china and Russia building their bases in Cuba? Seriously?

Do these guys ever think at all?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by donjazzet: 11:12am On Jul 22, 2023
You guys can't even tell yourselves the truth that Russia has lost its original mission and goals in Ukraine.

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ekemeze: 11:18am On Jul 22, 2023
Alamkir:

Majority of Africans thinks American politicians are geniuses until they start following their internal politics and realize just how dumb most of them are. I mean look at someone like Harris the VP, very stupid really. You'd think Nigeria has the dumbest politicians, USA be like, "hold my beer"

These guys don't even know who a woman is ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 11:33am On Jul 22, 2023
โšก๏ธIn the ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ US, they started talking about contacts with Russia.

White House spokesman Jake Sullivan is confident that the sanctions imposed against him will not interfere with contacts with Russia, if necessary.

"I'm under ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Russian sanctions. That wouldn't stop us from talking to the Russians if that were necessary for global stability and security," he said at the Aspen Security Forum.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 11:42am On Jul 22, 2023
HornyTave1:

Let's get this straight.

Turkey will never join NATO to fight Russia because they knew what would happen to their economy. Germany will experienced a political divide from the inside (East and West) if a war between NATO and Russia ensued and Germany declared for NATO. France will chicken away from engaging Russia militarily, so many people don't know this. Greece and majority of the rest in the gang will immediately declare their neutrality (and some will cut backdoor deals) once the first shot gets fired; none of them would want to collect Satan 2 for free. cool The only real nations in NATO that would be left to fight in such a war are USA, Britain and possiblyCanada. And I can boldly tell you, nobody would win such a war.

Unfortunately, so many ediots on the other side always masturbate at the thought of a 31 Bloc nations destroying Russia in a war. But those in the know understand better.

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 11:50am On Jul 22, 2023
โšก๏ธโ˜  Yevgeny Prigozhin registered a new company in ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡พ Belarus, Concord Management and Consulting LLC.

Its main activity is real estate management.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 12:08pm On Jul 22, 2023
โšก๏ธThe Ministry of Defense of the ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Russian Federation reported that, according to confirmed data, on July 6, as a result of a group strike with sea-based long-range precision weapons, a large number of ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ Polish and ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช German mercenaries were destroyed on the territory of the Academy of Ground Forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in Lviv.

In total, about 4990 foreign fighters were destroyed during the special military operation. Another 4,910 mercenaries fled the areas of hostilities, leaving the territory of ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Ukraine.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tiopii: 12:09pm On Jul 22, 2023
dvkot:
you mean russia would do nothing if Poland attack Belarus?

Read what I typed
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tiopii: 12:19pm On Jul 22, 2023
Appleyard:

Let's get this straight.

Turkey will never join NATO to fight Russia because they knew what would happen to their economy. Germany will experienced a political divide from the inside (East and West) if a war between NATO and Russia ensued and Germany declared for NATO. France will chicken away from engaging Russia militarily, so many people don't know this. Greece and majority of the rest in the gang will immediately declare their neutrality (and some will cut backdoor deals) once the first shot gets fired; none of them would want to collect Satan 2 for free. cool The only real nations in NATO that would be left to fight in such a war are USA, Britain and possiblyCanada. And I can boldly tell you, nobody would win such a war.

Unfortunately, so many ediots on the other side always masturbate at the thought of a 31 Bloc nations destroying Russia in a war. But those in the know understand better.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Agba analyst.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 12:31pm On Jul 22, 2023
WrriterNig:
โšก๏ธIn the ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ US, they started talking about contacts with Russia.

White House spokesman Jake Sullivan is confident that the sanctions imposed against him will not interfere with contacts with Russia, if necessary.

"I'm under ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Russian sanctions. That wouldn't stop us from talking to the Russians if that were necessary for global stability and security," he said at the Aspen Security Forum.

They now realize global security they can't cope without obeying other people rules lol clowns.

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by donjazzet: 1:48pm On Jul 22, 2023
Tiopii:

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Agba analyst.

These Putin retards (putards) are high on brainwashed copium. One doesn't even know where to start to help them see reality.

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Omen100(m): 1:53pm On Jul 22, 2023
donjazzet:

These Putin retards (putards) are high on brainwashed copium. One doesn't even know where to start to help them see reality.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZGJVCPALv/

(1) (2) (3) ... (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) ... (1719) (Reply)

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections โ€” Bidenโ€™s Presidency!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.