Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (398) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (607489 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) ... (1729) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNigg: 5:49pm On Aug 02, 2023
⚡️Erdoğan, Putin agree on Türkiye visit as Ankara presses for grain deal.

President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan and Vladimir Putin Wednesday agreed on a scheduled visit by the 🇷🇺 Russian president to Türkiye, as the Turkish leader said Ankara would continue to engage in diplomacy to reinstate the now collapsed Black Sea grain deal.

In a phone call, Erdoğan told Putin that "no steps should be taken that will escalate tensions in the Russia-Ukraine war," emphasizing the significance of the Black Sea Grain Initiative that he called a "bridge for peace," the Turkish Presidency said in a statement.

The statement did not provide any timetable for Putin's visit. A senior 🇹🇷 Turkish official told Reuters that discussions between Ankara and Moscow are ongoing for a visit in late August. Erdoğan earlier said the trip could occur as soon as this month.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Gbadebo19(m): 6:23pm On Aug 02, 2023
Shoodboi:

Politicians cannot steal aid money because the money does not exist. Politicians steal money from the things they produce/extract in their countries. But aid money? Nah. When the US says it's giving us aid, it never actually gives us money. Instead, it buys things from other countries or export from its own and then gives it to us. Imagine you buy something from someone and then someone else promises to pay the seller because you don't have money for it. That is how it aid works. The problem however, is that most of the aid are for things Africa doesn't need in the first place.

Weyrey, is it every aid that comes in form of commodity? Take it or leave it, monetary aid exists and real money is actually transferred from a donor to a receiver. It is this baboon i was replying, your delusion is understandable, pele..

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by EgusiShankly: 6:44pm On Aug 02, 2023
dvkot:
Bloody ECOWAS western puppet
You these Russia fanboys used to be logical. what has happened? How don't you see this Niger problem is gonna undermine our interest?

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNigg: 6:58pm On Aug 02, 2023
⚡️🇷🇺 Russia opposes any Nigerian invasion of 🇳🇪 Niger - Russian Foreign Ministry

9 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 7:00pm On Aug 02, 2023
Shoodboi:

I used to think the same way. Then I realized the truth. The $100 million doesn't exist in the first place.
real truth, so basically the USA is using every other country money

6 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 7:00pm On Aug 02, 2023
EgusiShankly:

You these Russia fanboys used to be logical. what has happened? How don't you see this Niger problem is gonna undermine our interest?
You this western fanboy how does the coup in Niger affect us?

7 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 7:02pm On Aug 02, 2023
WriterNigg:
⚡️🇷🇺 Russia opposes any Nigerian invasion of 🇳🇪 Niger - Russian Foreign Ministry
I told you the west still has a strong grip in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 02, 2023
dvkot:
real truth, so basically the USA is using every other country money

You got it. They produce nothing. They only print money. Then they use their military strength to force everyone else to use that money.

If you try to use some money other than theirs, they kill you. And every now and then, they need to start or fund a war to access raw materials and resources with real value, and use it to cover up for the money they've printed.

Then they print more money and the cycle continues.

7 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Watcharena: 7:33pm On Aug 02, 2023
EgusiShankly:

Wich interest do we have in invading a sovereign state

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by seunny4lif(m): 7:53pm On Aug 02, 2023
WriterNigg:
⚡The 🇮🇷 IRGC unveiled Shahid missile launchers with a range of 600 km.
Still angry at Nigeria military that without sanctions, they can’t even produce guns without importing them.

Iran is the second most sanctioned country yet still have massive technological to develop weapons and launch satellites to space with Russia help.
Our military research centres have been turned to chop I chop centre.

8 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:17pm On Aug 02, 2023
Shoodboi:

I used to think the same way. Then I realized the truth. The $100 million doesn't exist in the first place. The US fights and funds wars because it can make money that way. It can give countries or rebels weapons and then take products and natural resources from them. It also gets their assurances that they'll use the US dollar for trade and of course, they'll keep some of their reserves in US banks. That there is the real value since the people in those countries will work to get those dollars.

Now, imagine if the US spent $100 million on healthcare. Now, the US needs to manufacture real healthcare goods valued at $100 million or buy from somewhere. Which country will sell them $100 million worth of healthcare equipment only to collect money they printed? Money with no value? In no time, there will be lots of dollars chasing few goods since the US literally prints money. The US can print money to buy stuff. But it can't print health goods and services.

This is the problem China is facing today. It has so much US dollars it cannot do anything with them. If it floods them into the market, inflation will happen and the dollar will lose value. So China invests it back into US treasuries and the US pays them interest (smaller amounts) on the investment. But China simply takes those interests back into buying US treasuries, and the cycle continues.

100%

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:17pm On Aug 02, 2023
Russia attacked Ukraine's main inland port across the Danube River from Romania on Wednesday, sending global food prices higher as it ramps up its use of force to prevent Ukraine from exporting grain.

The attacks destroyed buildings in the port of Izmail and halted ships as they prepared to arrive there to load up with Ukrainian grain in defiance of a de-facto blockade Russia reimposed in mid-July.

Ukrainian deputy prime minister Oleksandr Kubrakov said the Russian drone attacks damaged almost 40,000 tons of grains which had been destined for countries in Africa as well as China and Israel.

"Russian terrorists have once again attacked ports, grain, global food security," President Volodymyr Zelenskiy

Russian state news agency RIA said the port and grain infrastructure hit was housing foreign mercenaries and military hardware. A naval ship repair yard was also targeted, it said. Reuters was not able to verify the report.

Reuters
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ekemeze: 8:17pm On Aug 02, 2023
dvkot:
I told you the west still has a strong grip in Nigeria

With their trillion dollars investments and assets in Europe and America, you really think our thieves that calls themselves politicians would want to risk that?

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:22pm On Aug 02, 2023
After setting up a production line in Russia, Iran is about to sign a joint production agreement and set up an assembly plant for the Shahad 136 suicide drone on Belarusian soil as well.

An oil depot was destroyed by the Russians in Izmail, Ukraine.
This is only 15km from the Romanian border on the Danube River.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 8:58pm On Aug 02, 2023
Ekemeze:
😒😒😒

The top 10 poorest countries in the world are all African countries with Niger being the 8th poorest country in the world.

The US claim to be sending millions or billions of dollars to Niger, but they're still poor, so where does all the money and aids go to? Ofcourse the few corrupt politicians in the country are the ones embezzling everything, Now the people are tired and wants a change, but the US is still supporting the corrupt president and wants him back in office. Any reasonable person here would know something is off.

In my own opinion, I've learnt from history how brutal a military government could be but at this very point in time, with all the happening in the world, if I were a Nigerien, I would support the coup because it's clear as the day that they US and France are completely supporting corruption as long as it benefits their selfish interest.

It's very obvious right now that the France has been directly looting Niger resources. If this is not slavery, then I don't know what it is.

Nothing but the truth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DannyFX2638: 9:05pm On Aug 02, 2023
seunny4lif:
But the Belarusian Ministry of Defence had previously Notified the Polish Government about Training which was ongoing in the Border Regions involving Aircraft so it is possible this was an “Accident.”

BILD writes that the Germans are afraid to go to Poland because of Wagner PMC
The manager of the Shuum hotel in the Polish city of Kołobrzeg said that German tourists may deliberately refuse to travel to Poland this year due to fear of the Wagnerites in Belarus and the war in Ukraine. According to him, this year there are 38% fewer foreign tourists in Kołobrzeg than before
boss.. you still day active for this Russia matter .. lol
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 9:21pm On Aug 02, 2023
seunny4lif:

Still angry at Nigeria military that without sanctions, they can’t even produce guns without importing them.

Iran is the second most sanctioned country yet still have massive technological to develop weapons and launch satellites to space with Russia help.
we don't think of that is stomach infrastructure and continue to be a puppet of the west we know how to do

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:38pm On Aug 02, 2023
A stable, safe, self-determined and prosperous Africa will benefits all of us so think about it critically.

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 10:48pm On Aug 02, 2023
Why is Nigeria siding with France against Niger Republic ?
Turmoil in Niger Republic, after the coup and after the French have removed their people and troops, will be a gift to France and the EU, but it will destabilise Nigeria further and it will strengthen boko haram. It might even cause a new Nigerian civil war. Many people in the north have close affinity with nigériens (Niger Republic citizens), many of them actually migrated from Niger Republic and just claim to be Nigerians.
The EU doesn't care about how many Nigerians die, it only care about that uranium. Nigerians should wise up and stop trying to be slaves.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 10:54pm On Aug 02, 2023
seunny4lif:

During GEJ's mandate, after getting my master's degree in mathematics from a university in France, I sent an email to Dicon in which I was proposing to join their research and development team, they never even replied to give me an interview or to tell me they had no vacancy or that they didn't think I were qualified for that job. No reply at all, yet when I applied for good well paying jobs in the UK, I always got replies and interviews at least.

Nigeria is such a strange country.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by seunny4lif(m): 10:54pm On Aug 02, 2023
DannyFX2638:
boss.. you still day active for this Russia matter .. lol
Baba, I want know in case the war enter USA vs Russia oooh, make I quickly enter my village oooh grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Watcharena: 11:34pm On Aug 02, 2023
China Fires Back at US Sanctions, Officially Restricts Exports of Chipmaking Materials Gallium and Germanium

As seen on Tom's hardware

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNigg: 11:35pm On Aug 02, 2023
⚡️🇳🇪 Niger's junta leader says that the new ECOWAS sanctions are "illegal and inhumane", adding that Niger will not "bow to the pressure" - Reuters

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNigg: 8:10am On Aug 03, 2023
⚡️🇷🇺 Russia says it shot down six drones less than 200 km from Moscow.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNigg: 8:48am On Aug 03, 2023
⚡️🇳🇪 Niger plays an important role for Western countries. There are their troops, the American base of military pilots for France. For the latter, relations with Niger are strategically important.

The coup in Niger will enable 🇷🇺 Russia to unite its African allies in a single space that will have access to the Atlantic Ocean through the Cameroon part, as well as the Mediterranean Sea through 🇱🇾 Libya and the Red Sea through Sudan.

6 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 9:15am On Aug 03, 2023
I don't know how it concern Nigeria with Niger matter? I'm really sure its the west that's pushing for this ECOWAS invasion so they can step in

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNigg: 10:19am On Aug 03, 2023
⚡️In connection with the 'growing threat of provocations' from Minsk, Poland is considering the possibility of closing all border crossings with 🇷🇺 Belarus.

This was announced by the 🇵🇱 Polish Minister of Economic Development and Technology, Waldemar Buda.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNigg: 10:33am On Aug 03, 2023
⚡️🇺🇸 Biden calls for immediate release of 🇳🇪 Niger's ousted President Bazoum.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 10:34am On Aug 03, 2023
Watcharena:
another wrong move from Nigeria, international businesses are done based on trust,this move will make them loose trust from doing business with us they're also sending message to the African community that are supposed to patronise Dangote refinery and other Nigerian businesses.

Again Niger Republic has uranium they can easily liase with countries like Russia to erect nuclear power plant for them ,so that they can abandon our power

LOL na e easy?
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNigg: 10:36am On Aug 03, 2023
⚡️Operators of the 🇱🇹 🇪🇪 🇱🇻 🇫🇮 Baltic States electricity grids signed an agreement yesterday to disconnect from Russian grid and then connect to European grid, but not until February 2025.

They are assuming 🇷🇺 Russia doesn't cut them off sooner and that Europe can meet their demand.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNigg: 10:46am On Aug 03, 2023
⚡️Frustrated 🇩🇪 Lufthansa pilot draws penis in the sky after flight was forced to divert - NY Post.

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 11:13am On Aug 03, 2023
The US occupation and its affiliated QSD militia continued plundering the Syrian resources from the areas they occupy in al-Jazeera and brought out dozens of tankers loaded with bran during the past hours.

The US-linked militia had seized amounts of bran and collected them in the silos it controlled in Hasaka and its countryside.

Local sources from al-Yarubiyah countryside told SANA reporter that a convoy of 45 trucks loaded with bran, which were loaded from al-Yarubiyah silos, has been brought out in batches via the illegal al-Mahmoudiya crossing towards the occupation bases in northern Iraq.

The sources added that the convoy also has included a number of tanks loaded with oil stolen from al-Jazeera land.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) ... (1729) (Reply)

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency!

Viewing this topic: Raynald and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.