Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,846 members, 7,855,513 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 12:07 AM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (451) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (690302 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) ... (1906) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by seunny4lif(m): 1:13am On Aug 26, 2023
WriiterNig:
โšก๏ธTwo ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Ukrainian MiG-29 Fighter jets collided and crashed in the air over Zhytomyr.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 3:15am On Aug 26, 2023
Maneuvering 101

"When you surround an army,leave an outlet free. This does not mean that the enemy is allowed to escape.The object,is to make him believe that there is a road to safety, & thus prevent his fighting with the courage of despair. Then,after that,you may crush him."

8 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Segun2222: 4:00am On Aug 26, 2023
dvkot:

Small small dey spread propaganda cheesy
I'm not sure you have data to watch the video so let me drop a screenshot of the leveled graves for you ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ.... And how am i spreading propaganda when the person in the video is an employee of Wagner

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Segun2222: 4:09am On Aug 26, 2023
WriiterNig:
โšก๏ธTwo ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Ukrainian MiG-29 Fighter jets collided and crashed in the air over Zhytomyr.
Dont you get tired of fake news, no jets collided in the air in Ukraine
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 6:19am On Aug 26, 2023
Prevailaz:
He will be re-elected to the shock of the world. I will remind you latter.All glory be to Jehovah for the Power to see visions that are accurate. I saw a huge bridge breaking and uncountable number of people perished.Do you know U.S is the last empire Nebuchadnezzar saw? The stature Prophet Daniel interpreted.The head represent the old Babylon,the chest represent Persian etc. The foot is the last empire or mysterious Babylon that is a mixture of clay and iron. Just the way iron and clay cannot mix,so also will they be divided.Is mysterious Babylon (America) not divided? The great division is in U.S now,they impeached Trump twice and many indictments.Families are divided, everyone is divided.Come and see something @Righteousness2
no need of exchanging debate with you, The empire Nebuchadnezzar saw was British empire, which comprises of many kingdom . inclusive of USA. The iron and clay mixture. Signifying strong kingdom and weak kingdom. Some part of British kingdom is weak and other part strong. Which is exactly how it is today, if you look at well . And again iron kingdom which is Roman kingdom is root of british. The iron and clay was not destroyed by man but God himself when he took over the affairs of man at his coming. in other words no nation remove this kingdom except arrival of Jesus the stone of helper
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 6:48am On Aug 26, 2023
WriiterNig:
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ
and yet some clowns here are asking why some of us dislike the USA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 6:52am On Aug 26, 2023
Those prophet above should please move to religion sections

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriiterNig: 7:10am On Aug 26, 2023
โšก๏ธ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Russia has successfully tested a laser gun

In Russia, they conducted successful field tests of a laser gun to destroy various types of drones.

"Successful tests of a combat laser designed to destroy unmanned aerial vehicles were carried out at one of the Russian military training grounds. The laser gun demonstrated high efficiency in hitting UAVs in the near zone," a media source said.

In tests, the combat laser of the infrared spectrum ensured the physical destruction of drones, in particular, burned through the aerodynamic surfaces of the vehicles or burned their body along with on-board equipment. Drones of both aircraft and quadrocopter types were destroyed by the laser, the source noted.

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 26, 2023
Personal Twitter account of one of the Ukrainian pilots killed in the midair collision. If in doubt about his death, read the comments under his top posts

https://twitter.com/_juicefighter_

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 8:21am On Aug 26, 2023
WriiterNig:
โšก๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช Germany's left-green-liberal government has approved a law allowing people to change their gender and first name once a year.

Meaning I can be changing my first name and gender annually?

2023 Adesegun - Male
2024 Mojisola - Female
2025 Chima - Non Binary

Wonderful madness.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 8:25am On Aug 26, 2023
Masterviolence:

I've noticed lately that you're becoming too anti western.

I know what it means to have an enemy but situations like this when innocent people are injured or dead should be respected.
Let's not deviate from the good course, even though the u.s is evil,not all of their citizens all evil .

There's no crime being against a people known to be cruel in the history of mankind.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 8:48am On Aug 26, 2023
Procashtips:

2023 Adesegun - Male
2024 Mojisola - Female
2025 Chima - Non Binary

Wonderful madness.
hey calm down, you doing too much now grin
But does it count if i commit a crime then change my name and gender undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by emmaodet: 9:06am On Aug 26, 2023
Procashtips:

2023 Adesegun - Male
2024 Mojisola - Female
2025 Chima - Non Binary

Wonderful madness.

cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriiterNig: 9:49am On Aug 26, 2023
โšก๏ธ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ช Estonian Prime Minister Kaja Kallas has refused to resign over the family business scandal in ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Russia.

8 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriiterNig: 9:51am On Aug 26, 2023
Wetin BRICS go cause ehnn. ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿคก ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿคก

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 10:25am On Aug 26, 2023
๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ ๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ฆ + ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡น

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:13am On Aug 26, 2023
Procashtips:

There's no crime being against a people known to be cruel in the history of mankind.

The fact that that guy does not know who his enemy is speaks volume...
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 11:15am On Aug 26, 2023
Procashtips:

2023 Adesegun - Male
2024 Mojisola - Female
2025 Chima - Non Binary

Wonderful madness.
The west have gone madder than even Satan could have anticipated.

Spit!.

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 11:20am On Aug 26, 2023
โšกReports claim ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ โ˜  Wagner PMC has a new leader: Anton (Lotus) Olegovich Elizarov.

Wagner field commander Anton Elizarov, callsign Lotus, was born in 1981.

Elizarov played important role at Soledar & Bakhmut but also served with Wagner in ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡พ Syria, ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡พ Libya, and the CAR.

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by ariesbull: 11:25am On Aug 26, 2023
okeysoninv:
I Told Putards before that coup will happen in Russia , that even Putin will run away, they will eventually capture him and kill him . Paving way for a ceasefire in preparation for nuclear war. Everything is working for our good. To God be the glory.
Okechukwu stop insulting everyone

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:32am On Aug 26, 2023
Appleyard:

Spit!.

100%
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:52am On Aug 26, 2023
WrriterNig:
โšกReports claim ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ โ˜  Wagner PMC has a new leader: Anton (Lotus) Olegovich Elizarov.

Elizarov played important role at Soledar & Bakhmut but also served with Wagner in ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡พ Syria, ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡พ Libya, and the CAR.

Beautiful.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by seunny4lif(m): 12:01pm On Aug 26, 2023
In Oklahoma, 4 people were shot at a high school football school game.

People in a panic rushed to the exit of the stadium.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 12:43pm On Aug 26, 2023
Appleyard:

Spit!.

Pure madness

And people are moving there in drove.

Too many mental slaves

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 12:44pm On Aug 26, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

The fact that that guy does not know who his enemy is speaks volume...

Slave mentality

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 12:44pm On Aug 26, 2023
dvkot:
hey calm down, you doing too much now grin
But does it count if i commit a crime then change my name and gender undecided

My brother, I just tire.

I think there's a general mental epidemic in most of the western world.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 12:57pm On Aug 26, 2023
WriiterNig:
โšก๏ธ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ช Estonian Prime Minister Kaja Kallas has refused to resign over the family business scandal in ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Russia.

All western leaders are hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 1:02pm On Aug 26, 2023
WrriterNig:

But why is he looking like an slowpoke?
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 1:07pm On Aug 26, 2023
ariesbull:
Okechukwu stop insulting everyone
who is this one? Godforbid, I should praise a man whose hand is filled with blood. Hear me today , God said , " I have rejected Putin since his childhood , woe unto those people including the churches who commits adultery with Putin'.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Watcharena: 1:10pm On Aug 26, 2023
Procashtips:

But why is he looking like an slowpoke?
yes but he has more battle experience than most generals in your country
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 1:35pm On Aug 26, 2023
okeysoninv:
who is this one? Godforbid, I should praise a man whose hand is filled with blood. Hear me today , God said , " I have rejected Putin since his childhood , woe unto those people including the churches who commits adultery with Putin'.
Stop using God name to play nah, shey person curse you ni?

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 1:35pm On Aug 26, 2023
Procashtips:

My brother, I just tire.

I think there's a general mental epidemic in most of the western world.
mental epidemic indeed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) ... (1906) (Reply)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections โ€” Bidenโ€™s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: olusolaj(m), ixyi(m), Bbbwings and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.