Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (501) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (605068 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) ... (1726) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by soqmeov: 1:23pm On Sep 17, 2023
shocked

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 4:34pm On Sep 17, 2023
⚡The first sea cruise liner built in 🇷🇺 Russia in 60 years will be launched next year.

"Peter the Great" will sail on the Volga, Caspian, Black and Azov seas. The liner is also expected to visit coastal cities of 🇰🇿 Kazakhstan, 🇦🇿 Azerbaijan and 🇹🇷 Turkmenistan.

The top-class liner will be able to carry 310 tourists and 90 crew members. It can compete in Russia only with the "Mustai Karim," introduced in 2021, but it can only sail on rivers.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 4:59pm On Sep 17, 2023
⚡️There will be no war in modern conditions on the territory of 🇧🇾 Belarus - President Alexander Lukashenko.

“Because this is impossible. We are the most peace-loving nation on earth. We do not wave or threaten anyone with atomic weapons, or any units - ☠ Wagner and so on,” Lukashenko said.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 5:03pm On Sep 17, 2023
⚡🇸🇦 Saudi Arabia pulls out of Israel normalization talks: Report

According to a 17 September report by Saudi media, the kingdom has told Washington that it aims to withdraw from US-sponsored efforts for normalization with 🇮🇱 Israel due to an Israeli reluctance to make concessions towards the Palestinians.

“Saudi Arabia has informed the American administration to stop any discussions related to normalization with Israel,” the 🇬🇧 London-based, Saudi-owned Elaph newspaper cited an official from the office of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu as saying.

The outlet cites an official from the prime minister’s office as saying that the actions of Finance Minister Bezalel Smotrich and Security Minister Itamar Ben Gvir, and their insistence on not making any concessions is “torpedoing any possibility” of peace with 🇸🇦 Saudi Arabia.

The official confirmed “that the 🇺🇸 United States informed Israel of Saudi Arabia’s decision,” adding that the “Israeli leadership is confused about it” and that experts, politicians, and even the prime minister did not think that Riyadh would link normalization to the Palestinian issue.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 5:45pm On Sep 17, 2023
⚡️Military coup ongoing in 🇨🇬 Congo at this moment.

The country's president is in 🇺🇸 New York, the military is taking control of key facilities in the capital.

Congo borders the Central African Republic, where there is a strong 🇷🇺 Russian presence.

8 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 6:11pm On Sep 17, 2023
WrriterNig:

The country's president is in 🇺🇸 New York, the military is taking control of key facilities in the capital.

Congo borders the Central African Republic, where there is a strong 🇷🇺 Russian presence.
Hallelujah, remember I spoke about next coup would happen in central African country.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by seunny4lif(m): 6:17pm On Sep 17, 2023
WrriterNig:

Wait what?

Well, with the ways things are going around in Africa, I don’t care if it’s military, monarchy or democracy rule, as long as the country is good, it is fine by me.
Libya was ruled for years by military man and it was the best thing ever.
Since our so called democracy, we can’t even travel in peace within the country without the fear of being killed, or kidnapped.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 6:31pm On Sep 17, 2023
God's servant will smite the world with rod of iron. West Africa get ready it's your turn next.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 6:32pm On Sep 17, 2023
Eventually the whole Africa will be covered by coup as revealed by God almighty. I just warned NIGERIA .
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by seunny4lif(m): 6:49pm On Sep 17, 2023
okeysoninv:
Eventually the whole Africa will be covered by coup as revealed by God almighty. I just warned NIGERIA .
My G.O cheesy

Beg see better betting for me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 6:58pm On Sep 17, 2023
seunny4lif:

My G.O cheesy

Beg see better betting for me
repent and stop betting.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 7:32pm On Sep 17, 2023
WriterNigg:
⚡In 🇷🇺 Crimea, the sale of nationalized property of Ukrainian oligarchs has begun, and Zelensky's apartment is also for sale

About 100 buildings are planned to be sold, including the apartment of 🇺🇦 Ukrainian President Vladimir Zelensky in the resort of Livadia.
I have to take part 🙂
How much are they asking for zelenski's villa ?

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:56pm On Sep 17, 2023
Stoplying:
I have to take part How much are they asking for zelenski's villa

Will the comedian accept NAIRA?

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Watcharena: 8:03pm On Sep 17, 2023
The roadside pastor is having a field day to,let me avoid this thread for the sake of my peace of mind

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:07pm On Sep 17, 2023
WriterNigg:
⚡Governor of the 🇷🇺 Khabarovsk Territory Mikhail Degtyarev showed Kim Jong-un a special issue of the magazine "Korea" for 1984.

The magazine is dedicated to the visit of the great 🇰🇵 leader Kim Il Sung to the USSR; it also contains a photo chronicle of his visit to the region.

The rocket man that makes USA piss.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:10pm On Sep 17, 2023
BornAgainCow:

Immigrants with visa? Lol pls stop debating American politics now. You know nothing if you think immigrants with VISA can vote.

With mail in ballot yes they can rumor has it that they don't check ID with mail in ballot.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:12pm On Sep 17, 2023
soqmeov:

The Us, and their coalition of European poodles even with their Humongous defense budget are finding it difficult to keep up with the military industrial capacity of a sanctioned Russia or should I say, "a gas station with nukes". Now they've thrown morality (pretending they have some) out the window, they now justify sending controversial depleted uranium and cluster shells to Ukraine and also arm twisting countries who want absolutely nothing to do with the war to send weapons to Ukraine. The bigger joke's on you bro tongue tongue tongue
https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2023/07/18/politics/ukraine-critical-ammo-shortage-us-nato-grapple/index.html

100%

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:14pm On Sep 17, 2023
soqmeov:

The Us, and their coalition of European poodles even with their Humongous defense budget are finding it difficult to keep up with the military industrial capacity of a sanctioned Russia or should I say, "a gas station with nukes". Now they've thrown morality (pretending they have some) out the window, they now justify sending controversial depleted uranium and cluster shells to Ukraine and also arm twisting countries who want absolutely nothing to do with the war to send weapons to Ukraine. The bigger joke's on you bro tongue tongue tongue
https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2023/07/18/politics/ukraine-critical-ammo-shortage-us-nato-grapple/index.html

Elon musk said the same thing you said.... But do you think that guys has ability to comprehend the situation.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 8:18pm On Sep 17, 2023
okeysoninv:
Hallelujah, remember I spoke about next coup would happen in central African country.
Where did you say it? Let us know clown
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by seunny4lif(m): 8:30pm On Sep 17, 2023
Watcharena:
The roadside pastor is having a field day to,let me avoid this thread for the sake of my peace of mind
Leave my G.O alone oooh cheesy

We are still waiting for France to win the World Cup cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by BornAgainCow: 8:35pm On Sep 17, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

With mail in ballot yes they can rumor has it that they don't check ID with mail in ballot.

Then I guess that’s the voter FRAUD republicans have been talking about. Thank God somebody here admits it’s real. All I know is that the law does not permit it. So if it happens then that’s FRAUD. Thank you.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 8:55pm On Sep 17, 2023
okeysoninv:
you failed whole fully Congolese Information Minister Mungalla calls reports of coup "fake"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 10:02pm On Sep 17, 2023
⚡The 🇺🇸 U.S. Now Has:

1. Record $17.1 trillion in household debt

2. Record $12.0 trillion in mortgages

3. Record $1.6 trillion in auto loans

4. Record $1.6 trillion in student loans

5. Record $1.0 trillion in credit card debt

The average house payment is about to hit $3,000/month for the first time in history.

All as oil prices are up ~40% in 3 months, mortgage rates hit 7.5% and credit card rates are at a record 25%.

Borrowing more debt is not the solution to high inflation.

The average American household now has $8,000 in credit card debt but less than $5,000 in savings.

The average house payment is now 48% of the median income.

Borrowing more 💰 debt is making the problem worse.

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by babyboy4every1: 10:21pm On Sep 17, 2023
Somebody needs to explain to him d difference btw prediction &prophesy. U predicted (bt called it prophesy) france to win wc but failed, yet, u stil hav gut 2 cum and claim u'r a pastor. I predicted argentina 2 win wc on day 1 &i won. I didnt call my alfa. Go and sit down.

9 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 11:15pm On Sep 17, 2023
⚡🇮🇷 Iran has presented a plan for the withdrawal of Turkish military forces from Syria in the latest quadrilateral meeting between Iran, 🇸🇾 Syria, Turkey and Russia.

Tehran “proposed that 🇹🇷 Turkey commit, first, to withdrawing its military forces from Syrian territory, and second, that Syria commit to deploying its forces on the border so that Turkish territory is not threatened.”

Iran and 🇷🇺 Russia will both act as guarantors.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by seunny4lif(m): 12:13am On Sep 18, 2023
WrriterNig:
⚡🇮🇷 Iran has presented a plan for the withdrawal of Turkish military forces from Syria in the latest quadrilateral meeting between Iran, 🇸🇾 Syria, Turkey and Russia.

Tehran “proposed that 🇹🇷 Turkey commit, first, to withdrawing its military forces from Syrian territory, and second, that Syria commit to deploying its forces on the border so that Turkish territory is not threatened.”

Iran and 🇷🇺 Russia will both act as guarantors.
Turkey will not withdraw oooh, Turkey need that Syria matter to boast their military power.

Breaking news, An American F-35 fighter crashed at the Charleston base in South Carolina, the pilot survived.

We’re working with to locate an F-35 that was involved in a mishap this afternoon. The pilot ejected safely. If you have any information that may help our recovery teams locate the F-35, please call the Base Defense Operations Center at 843-963-3600.

Based on the jet’s last-known position and in coordination with the FAA, we are focusing our attention north of JB Charleston, around Lake Moultrie and Lake Marion.

That’s the number 10 or 12, F35 to crash.

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 6:47am On Sep 18, 2023
seunny4lif:

Turkey will not withdraw oooh, Turkey need that Syria matter to boast their military power.

Breaking news, An American F-35 fighter crashed at the Charleston base in South Carolina, the pilot survived.

We’re working with to locate an F-35 that was involved in a mishap this afternoon. The pilot ejected safely. If you have any information that may help our recovery teams locate the F-35, please call the Base Defense Operations Center at 843-963-3600.

Based on the jet’s last-known position and in coordination with the FAA, we are focusing our attention north of JB Charleston, around Lake Moultrie and Lake Marion.

That’s the number 10 or 12, F35 to crash.

🤣😂😁
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 7:40am On Sep 18, 2023
Vl3ly:
you failed whole fully Congolese Information Minister Mungalla calls reports of coup "fake"
let me just laugh you . Can you do battle against the Lord. I can't reveal all here .
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Watcharena: 7:51am On Sep 18, 2023
okeysoninv:
let me just laugh you . Can you do battle against the Lord. I can't reveal all here .
you're done attacking all of us on this thread to extend that you're now attacking your self.

So as you claimed if God show it to you is it for your consumption alone or it's to be dissiminated to the society
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 8:38am On Sep 18, 2023
⚡🇺🇸 U.S. Republican presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy (Hindu):

I would make a deal that would end the war in 🇺🇦 Ukraine. Freeze current control lines.

Yes, this means giving part of Donbas to 🇷🇺 Russia. I would make a firm commitment that NATO will never accept Ukraine.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 8:40am On Sep 18, 2023
⚡Mysterious F-35 crash in the 🇺🇸 U.S.

A US Marine Corps (USMC) F-35B fighter jet crashed & the pilot managed to eject from the plane.

But the aircraft can’t be found as the F-35B was put on autopilot prior to the ejection.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 8:46am On Sep 18, 2023
⚡🇵🇱 Poland will not allow Ukraine into the European Union unless the issue of grain exports is resolved, said Polish Agriculture Minister Robert Telus.

“If we don’t create these tools today, Poland will definitely not agree to 🇺🇦 Ukraine’s accession to the 🇪🇺 European Union.

(1) (2) (3) ... (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) ... (1726) (Reply)

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency!

Viewing this topic: obedience4(m), WriterrNg, OddFellow(m), BentizilL0, preciouswoman66(m), Ghostagain, Obedience40 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.