Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (524) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (601289 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) ... (1718) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 7:31am On Sep 27, 2023
Russia seeks US to allow sanctioned Putin to attend Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation summit see them , they have turned into begging
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by mojounited(m): 7:53am On Sep 27, 2023
okeysoninv:
Russia seeks US to allow sanctioned Putin to attend Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation summit see them , they have turned into begging

Brainless lot. The US refused to extend invitation to "Russia" (being a sanctioned country) NOT Putin. Stop playing coy or being daft outrightly.

In the event that Russia is invited, we all know it's Lavrov, Russian Foreign Minister that will head the Russian Delegation to the Summit, Not Putin.

Vlad that didn't attend BRICS and G20 Summits in South Africa and India respectively, will now attend APEC Sumnmit in the US.

Keep making dumb comments.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Watcharena: 8:12am On Sep 27, 2023
Stoplying:

Does the USA want a war with its next door neighbor?
Such a war will have battles inside the USA itself, and Mexico will be backed by Russia, Iran, China, north Korea. This is not going to be an easy war for the USA. The losses are going to be high, too high for the tolerance if the USA.
And American government knows this, that is why they will never invade Mexico, and if you understand this, you wouldn't have made your comment.
let them go to war with mexico I want ot see reaction of the so called international community

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 8:14am On Sep 27, 2023
dvkot:
will they hid them again just as they hid the challager from the front lines besides what's 31pcs supposed to do??

It's all PR.

Don't be surprised they won't smell combat.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 8:18am On Sep 27, 2023
WrriterNig:
⚡A 🇺🇸 New York judge ruled that Trump inflated his property values, including Mar-a-Lago, which the judge determined was worth $18-$27 million from 2011 to 2021.

To put this into perspective, neighboring homes on 0.28-0.89 acres are listed for $18-40 million.

Mar-a-Lago, the 20-acre property in the middle, is worth less despite being 20 to 70 times larger.

See compromised legal system in the so called US or A.

How can others be worth 18-40m yet the one 20-70 times bigger be worth less in the same environment?

These people have no shame when they release statements to the public.

No difference between their Judiciary and that of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 8:32am On Sep 27, 2023
Watcharena:
let them go to war with mexico I want ot see reaction of the so called international community
The USA is like a high school bully, they don't hit you if they know you can hit back. Mexico can and will hit back.

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Watcharena: 8:34am On Sep 27, 2023
Stoplying:

The USA is like a high school bully, they don't hit you if they know you can hit back. Mexico can and will hit back.
mexico can't hit back ,they don't take their defence spending serious

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 8:40am On Sep 27, 2023
Watcharena:
mexico can't hit back ,they don't take their defence spending serious
Location, location, location.
And stop with the "defense spending" thing, that is an American talking point. Ethiopian defense spending is nothing compared to Nigeria's, but Ethiopian military is far superior to Nigeria's. Russian defense spending is nothing compared to the USA, but Russian defense industry outproduces the entirety of NATO...
And as I said, Mexico will have Russia, China, north Korea and Iran in its corner.

By the way, what was the defense spending of the Taliban ?
What was the defense spending of China when it kicked America's ass in Korea ?
What was the dense spending of Vietnam when it defeated the French then the Americans.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 8:50am On Sep 27, 2023
seunny4lif:

USA lost more aircrafts in Vietnam war than Iraq and Afghanistan combined.
Over 10K aircrafts were lost by the USA military.
The fact that B52 was the best bomber in the world at that time according to USA military until Vietnam turned them to paper.

All the USA military jets were the best until those military planes met Soviet SA-2 surface to air missile.
The game changer

So it is today. I'm honestly waiting for the US to deliver F-16 to Ukraine, and let's watch how they would start falling from the skies.

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 8:54am On Sep 27, 2023
grin
seunny4lif:
"Play by the rules." The head of the Pentagon asked the Russian military not to hunt for Abrams.

"The repetition of the situation with German Leopards is unacceptable, when they were hunted, I saw these calls. Play by the rules" — US Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin

The most funniest news of all time
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 9:20am On Sep 27, 2023
mojounited:

Brainless lot. The US refused to extend invitation to "Russia" (being a sanctioned country) NOT Putin. Stop playing coy or being daft outrightly.

In the event that Russia is invited, we all know it's Lavrov, Russian Foreign Minister that will head the Russian Delegation to the Summit, Not Putin.

Vlad that didn't attend BRICS and G20 Summits in South Africa and India respectively, will now attend APEC Sumnmit in the US.

Keep making dumb comments.
olodo mouth piece of Putards. Putin is begging to attend ASEAN summit but your nightmare USA has refused. I wished they can trap him there and get him arrested. Most of you brains are trapped in anus putin
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by sainttwist1(m): 9:22am On Sep 27, 2023
okeysoninv:
olodo mouth piece of Putards. Putin is begging to attend ASEAN summit but your nightmare USA has refused. I wished they can trap him there and get him arrested. Most of you brains are trapped in anus putin
good morning foreigner

6 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Watcharena: 9:33am On Sep 27, 2023
okeysoninv:
You go explain tire no evidence

7 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by lanre316: 9:34am On Sep 27, 2023
Stoplying:

Such a war will have battles inside the USA itself, and Mexico will be backed by Russia, Iran, China, north Korea. This is not going to be an easy war for the USA. The losses are going to be high, too high for the tolerance if the USA.
And American government knows this, that is why they will never invade Mexico, and if you understand this, you wouldn't have made your comment.

Don't forget many Mexicans are in USA and even in their military, they could do anything to sabotage USA in favour of Mexico. USA may be bad, they're not fools.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by seunny4lif(m): 9:41am On Sep 27, 2023
Appleyard:

So it is today. I'm honestly waiting for the US to deliver F-16 to Ukraine, and let's watch how they would start falling from the skies.
It repeating itself again.

British government have always been anti Russia from days of Noah

The Soviet Union entered into an alliance with France in 1935 with the goal of containing Nazi Germany. The pact effectively ended after France and Britain made a secret deal with Germany to annex Czechoslovakia, which had been a mutual ally to both the French and Soviets.

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 9:53am On Sep 27, 2023
Stoplying:

Location, location, location.
And stop with the "defense spending" thing, that is an American talking point. Ethiopian defense spending is nothing compared to Nigeria's, but Ethiopian military is far superior to Nigeria's. Russian defense spending is nothing compared to the USA, but Russian defense industry outproduces the entirety of NATO...
And as I said, Mexico will have Russia, China, north Korea and Iran in its corner.

By the way, what was the defense spending of the Taliban ?
What was the defense spending of China when it kicked America's ass in Korea ?
What was the dense spending of Vietnam when it defeated the French then the Americans.

Ethiopian military superior to that of Nigeria?

Kindly prove your assertion with facts and figures that can be verified. (Mind you, I have watched, seen and read capacities of both countries).

We should be mindful of how we degrade Nigeria.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/top-10-countries-with-strongest-militaries-in-africa-latest/

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 9:58am On Sep 27, 2023
Procashtips:

Kindly prove your assertion with facts and figures that can be verified. (Mind you, I have watched, seen and read capacities of both countries).

https://tribuneonlineng.com/top-10-countries-with-strongest-militaries-in-africa-latest/
I don't care about nigeria.
Ethiopian military is superior to Nigerian military, deal with it. That is all I have to say on this matter. No time to waste.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Watcharena: 10:08am On Sep 27, 2023
Procashtips:

They have more tanks than we have ,they have more fighter jets than we ,they have more Towered artillery than we,they have more self propelled artillery than we ,they have more rocket launchers than we ,they have more active personnel than we ,they have more armoured vehicle than we.

But we beat them in every aspect of naval power

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Watcharena: 10:13am On Sep 27, 2023
Stoplying:

Ethiopian military is superior to Nigerian military, deal with it. That is all I have to say on this matter. No time to waste.
easy comrade I understand the level of insecurity in Nigeria that can make one dought the capability of our military.

The insecurity has to do with level of corruption or lack of will power to end it,if not for issues of banditry and kidnapping that just came up ,the fight against Boko Haram is a fight against ideology is something you can't just end in short time
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 10:28am On Sep 27, 2023
Watcharena:
They have more tanks than we have ,they have more fighter jets than we ,they have more Towered artillery than we,they have more self propelled artillery than we ,they have more rocket launchers than we ,they have more active personnel than we ,they have more armoured vehicle than we.

But we beat them in every aspect of naval power

Another lie

Please, post your evidence just as I did.

Their budget is the only thing they have against us. (This has also changed)
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 10:30am On Sep 27, 2023
Stoplying:

You're obviously not smart if this is all that can come out of your head.

A true truth seeker would not talk the way you do.

I want to believe some of us supporting Russia on thjs thread love truth and are smart enough to stay on the path of truth.

7 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 10:35am On Sep 27, 2023
Some of us don't come here to act like sheep or zombies.

We don't support or condemn blindly.

https://www.globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.php?country1=ethiopia&country2=nigeria

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 10:49am On Sep 27, 2023
WrriterNig:
⚡Palestine is taking part in the 19th Asian Games 2023 currently being held in the 🇨🇳 Chinese city of Hangzhou.

Having a taste of small freedom. Palestinians needs real freedom.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Watcharena: 10:57am On Sep 27, 2023
Procashtips:

Another lie

Please, post your evidence just as I did.

Their budget is the only thing they have against us. (This has also changed)
https://via.wiki/military/nigeria-vs-ethiopia-42-60
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 10:57am On Sep 27, 2023
⚡🇷🇺 Russia Navy's Black Sea Fleet Commander Admiral Viktor Nikolayevich Sokolov looks pretty much alive after 🇺🇦 Ukrainian claims that he was killed.

“Russian Navy’s Black Sea Fleet is fulfilling the tasks set by the command confidently and successfully,” he said.

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 11:03am On Sep 27, 2023
WrriterNig:
⚡🇸🇾 Syria at the UN:

"The total value of direct and indirect losses to the oil sector in Syria have exceeded 115 billion US dollars. We believe that the United Nations is obligated to hold the 🇺🇸 United States accountable and ask it to return this looted money to the Syrians."

Thieves thieves thieves. Ole Ole Ole. International Armed robbers. Unfortunately some pple still support this criminals

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 11:07am On Sep 27, 2023
Ekemeze:

Numerous polls showed that most Americans agree to sending military to Mexico.

If the US military invades mexico without any invitation from the Mexican Government, then I believe this a slap to the sovereignty of Mexico as a Nation.

Their will also surfer their and Ran like in veitnam
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 11:15am On Sep 27, 2023
Stoplying:

His comments are right, there is a possibility of US invasion, even though there might be challenges or potentially threat from Russia. US is a world power, so U can't rule out the possibility.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Watcharena: 11:19am On Sep 27, 2023
Alamkir:

His comments is right, there is a possibility of US invasion, even though there might be challenges or potentially threat from Russia. US is a world power, so U can't rule out the possibility.
US will not invade Mexico not at this moment that they need world support against Russia.

But if they invade I will be happy Russia too will be happy, Ukraine will be gone ,US will loose a lot of support.

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 11:19am On Sep 27, 2023
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Watcharena: 11:22am On Sep 27, 2023
Procashtips:

Wiki?

Haba na

Check the link I posted
Your link talked about the country as a whole including paramilitary and the entire civil population,even at that when you extract the military aspect from you link you will realize they're leading us in many areas including number of active personnel tanks , rockets and many more
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 11:24am On Sep 27, 2023
Watcharena:
Your link talked about the country as a whole including paramilitary and the entire civil population,even at that when you extract the military aspect from you link you will realize they're leading us in many areas including number of active personnel tanks , rockets and many more
So you could not see the military comparison alone?

That site is an authority when it comes to military statistics, not some open source wiki page.

Paramilitary is actually part of military or you didn't know?

Did you not see the overall rating?

Russia is leading the rest of the world on nuclear weapons and military production capacity, but does it make them better than the US military wise?

(1) (2) (3) ... (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) ... (1718) (Reply)

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency!

Viewing this topic: Crixus13, WriiterNg and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.