Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,073 members, 7,811,011 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (582) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (588332 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) ... (1697) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNigg: 11:53pm On Oct 08, 2023
⚡🇮🇱 Israel is seeking help from the Biden administration as its strategic munitions stockpile has been sent to Ukraine and it has received assurances of support in a possible war.

After two days of intense artillery fire and aerial bombardment, new ammunition is urgently needed. The US began shipping them in transport planes via Jordan and 🇵🇱 Poland.

Zelensky, worried that the ammunition announced for delivery to 🇺🇦 Ukraine will be diverted to Israel, tries to prevent this by contacting the 🇺🇸 US and Israel.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNigg: 11:53pm On Oct 08, 2023
⚡Israel began lighting flares along the entire border with Lebanon
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNigg: 11:55pm On Oct 08, 2023
⚡A Boeing 737 “ROT2153” with the 🇷🇴 Romanian Government owned Airline Tarom is currently preparing to land in the 🇮🇱 Israeli City of Tel Aviv where they will likely be used as an Evacuation Flight for Romanian Nationals in the Country.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 11:56pm On Oct 08, 2023
WriteerNig:
GUY'S! IF YOU'RE TIRED OF HAMAS ISRAEL NEWS LET ME KNOW.

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNigg: 11:57pm On Oct 08, 2023
⚡This entire 🇮🇱 Israeli family was murdered inside their home in Kibbutz Nir Oz by Hamas militants yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNigg: 11:59pm On Oct 08, 2023
⚡🇮🇱 IIsrael does not intend to discuss achieving peace with Hamas, the mission is to destroy this movement - Israel’s Permanent Representative to the United Nations Gilad Erdan

“The era of talking to these savages is over. It is time to destroy and completely annihilate Hamas’ terrorist infrastructure, so that such atrocities never happen again.”

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNigg: 11:59pm On Oct 08, 2023
⚡🇮🇱 IDF have reportedly targeted the vicinity of Rabat College in Gaza City. Secondaries can be seen in the air after impact suggesting some form of munition present.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 12:01am On Oct 09, 2023
WriterNigg:
⚡This entire 🇮🇱 Israeli family was murdered inside their home in Kibbutz Nir Oz by Hamas militants yesterday.
I hope this is not true, if it is, then I urge Palestinians to bring the culprits to justice.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNigg: 12:03am On Oct 09, 2023
⚡If anyone didn’t know, over the years Hamas has dug in the Gaza Strip kilometers of underground concrete bunkers 20 meters deep connected by tunnels with numerous exits to residential areas.

These underground complexes are very reminiscent of the shelters that the soldiers of the 🇻🇳 Vietnamese People's Army built in the jungle, with the only difference being that in Gaza the fortifications are made of better quality, using reinforced concrete structures, these tunnels are also electrified and designed for long-term use.

The tunnels also link Hamas command posts, allowing leaders to remain safely underground while fighters carry out incursions against Israeli forces.

6 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by judatech: 12:15am On Oct 09, 2023
When is Nigeria evacuating it's citizens?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 12:16am On Oct 09, 2023
judatech:
I think Nigerians in Nigeria would chose Israel in war time rather than nigeria in peace time 🤣

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by seunny4lif(m): 12:39am On Oct 09, 2023
judatech:
cheesy cheesy
Nigeria government and evacuation of her citizens in one statement? Never oooh

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by lanre316: 12:45am On Oct 09, 2023
Stoplying:

I hope this is not true, if it is, then I urge Palestinians to bring the culprits to justice.

This is not only true, but it is just one incidence amongst many many others. I saw gory videos from telegram and twitter, of families killed in their homes, in cars, dead bodies on the streets in midst of their pool of blood. Children were not spared. One man was shot in the head close range, his brain matter scattered on the streets. It's crazy what humans are doing to fellow humans.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 12:53am On Oct 09, 2023
Procashtips:

What you just said is like a shiva worshiping country coming to conquer Nigeria and then claim Nigeria as her land because her shiva god promised her the land.

No matter how you look at it that is the fact

Almost all nation tribe conquered other less tribe and took their lands UK USA Russia almost all tribes did it.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 12:54am On Oct 09, 2023
seunny4lif:

cheesy cheesy
Nigeria government and evacuation of her citizens in one statement? Never oooh
Never how? Is dis a joke? Nigeria was among the first countries to lift her citizens from Ukraine, Libya, Sudan.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 12:56am On Oct 09, 2023
Alamkir:

Never how? Is dis a joke? Nigeria was among the first countries to lift her citizens from Ukraine, Libya, Sudan.
Nigerians were not lifted from Ukraine, they had to cross the border into Poland.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 1:08am On Oct 09, 2023
Procashtips:

So you're part of those 'that are not' since you believe the current jews (who rejected and still reject Jesus) are the 'children of God'?

The only children of God according to the Bible are those who believe in Jesus......

But God is the God of all flesh and commands all men to live together in peace if they can.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by HornyTave1: 1:15am On Oct 09, 2023
It's unfortunate why people would assess Military actions from a movie point of view.

Israel is doing just fine, they have managed to bounce back from a major, well coordinated ambush. everybody knows how lousy security is at holiday seasons.

Considering the size of Israel - 22k square kilometres ( a bit bigger than Edo state - 19k sqm ) to the enemies they're currently engaging, compared to the information released by both parties, I think the Israelis are brave.

I tell people, life no be movie, na one bullet deh kill man, so let put aside all mentality that there's a super soldier somewhere who don't die from Bullets.

The intelligence community of Israel, failed big time, except they are playing a script to invade Gaza. Having red the secret missions of the Mossad, then I have a feeling they might be aware of it but want to achieve something with this invasion, maybe give them more power.

One thing is certain though, a lot would change in Israel's security architecture after this conflict. I expect new laws, new weapons capabilities, especially against drones and paragliders.

lastly, I think the destruction of Gaza in coming days would be catastrophic, and also, A 2 state solution is what would bring a lasting peace to that region

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 1:32am On Oct 09, 2023
Allthelight:

Pics or nothing

I have the video YouTube hold me if not I would post it.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 1:35am On Oct 09, 2023
dvkot:
naso ww3 won use start? It's been fun knowing you guys embarassed

We will watch USA burn before you say this.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by BentizilL0: 1:35am On Oct 09, 2023
HornyTave1:
It's unfortunate why people would assess Military actions from a movie point of view.

Israel is doing just fine, they have managed to bounce back from a major, well coordinated ambush. everybody knows how lousy security is at holiday seasons.

Considering the size of Israel - 22k square kilometres ( a bit bigger than Edo state - 19k sqm ) to the enemies they're currently engaging, compared to the information released by both parties, I think the Israelis are brave.

I tell people, life no be movie, na one bullet deh kill man, so let put aside all mentality that there's a super soldier somewhere who don't die from Bullets.

The intelligence community of Israel, failed big time, except they are playing a script to invade Gaza. Having red the secret missions of the Mossad, then I have a feeling they might be aware of it but want to achieve something with this invasion, maybe give them more power.

One thing is certain though, a lot would change in Israel's security architecture after this conflict. I expect new laws, new weapons capabilities, especially against drones and paragliders.

lastly, I think the destruction of Gaza in coming days would be catastrophic, and also, A 2 state solution is what would bring a lasting peace to that region
Israel were not aware of anything...

They can do no more than they're already doing, invading Gaza will be catastrophic... This is not 50 years ago that US, UK, France and Co will be fighting alongside Israel, a lot at stake now...

The Muslim in the middle East and Arab will see any US direct intervention as against them... The Arab have never been unite in their war against Israel but this time around, it'll be different...

What's giving US liver now is that Russia will not get involved on the side of Palestine, pentagon know Israel is a brotherly nation to Russia...

11 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by seunny4lif(m): 2:13am On Oct 09, 2023
Israeli officials have asked the United States for help in replenishing interceptor missiles for the Iron Dome missile defense system and other ammunition. This includes ammo for small arms as well as cooperation in intelligence gathering, the Washington Post reports.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Sanbuchi: 6:25am On Oct 09, 2023
Hypocrisy of mankind, almost everyone is standing behind Isreal now in solidarity, yet they claim it is a global peace they preach but all behind Isreal now are barbaric hypocrites, be you whosoever or whatsoever you represent you're a lair and a demonic entity... When the Palestine gave Isreali home after the holocaust, no one remembered, when the Israeli is were killing the Palestine on one talked about it but now the Palestine have risen to their foot everyone is lamenting... I don't suppose wat but the Isreali and it supports are demons.... If they claimed to be sole chosen of God, am I that of the devil? The God they talk about is it the that of destruction or of peace? Our God is not a God of injustice, it's payback time... Sorry to the blind leadera

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dermmy(m): 6:34am On Oct 09, 2023
seunny4lif:
Israeli officials have asked the United States for help in replenishing interceptor missiles for the Iron Dome missile defense system and other ammunition. This includes ammo for small arms as well as cooperation in intelligence gathering, the Washington Post reports.

Imagine. Israel is nothing without US. So Hamas could make them run out of interceptor missiles. What would happen if Iran engages them. See their life outside. Israel is just a US satellite state that can't survive without US aid.

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Cancri: 6:38am On Oct 09, 2023
Terrorist sympathiser.
Spit 🤮
Procashtips:

When did hamas become a terrorist?

So Palestinians do not have the right to have a form of military body to defend them from demonic oppressors?

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Cancri: 6:41am On Oct 09, 2023
Terrorist 🤮
FoolishBoy419:

Of course some of them do have some combat experiences, but the vast majority of them have clearly never seen battle (judging from some of the blunders they've been making for years). And while I agree that they have more rockets, there's no evidence to show thag they have better military know-how than Nigeria. Nigeria has armored trucks, tanks, helicopters, jets, and so on unlike Hamas.

For all that we know, they are just ragtag men with brave, brave, brave hearts. This is a big slap in the face of the so-called superpower of the Middle East that will not be erased even if Israel eventually uses its mummy's (USA) assistance to defeat Hamas. Taliban should seriously consider making a move for Israel gringrin

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNigg: 6:42am On Oct 09, 2023
⚡The 🇮🇱 Israeli Defense Force has announced the Death of 16 additional Soldiers who were Killed during the Surprise Attack by Hamas on Southern Israel a few days ago, bringing the Total Death Toll for the IDF to 73 and already making this the Deadliest Conflict for Israel since the Second Lebanon War in 2006.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNigg: 6:43am On Oct 09, 2023
⚡The 🇺🇸 U.S. Air Force will reportedly be Deploying an additional 20-25 F-15 and F-35 Multirole Fighter Jets to the Middle East over the coming days with the Objective of this Deployment being to prevent the War in 🇮🇱 Israel from spreading into the remainder of the Middle East while also acting as a Deterrent against any kind of Iranian Interference or Aggression.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNigg: 6:45am On Oct 09, 2023
⚡Palestinian forces - belonging to Hamas and other armed groups in the Gaza enclave - stormed the perimeter defenses yesterday morning local time, catching the 🇮🇱 IDF entirely off-guard. The front line has yet to stabilize.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNigg: 6:46am On Oct 09, 2023
⚡🇮🇱 Israeli Defense Forces have reportedly Opened-Fire on a Group of Hamas Insurgents who crossed the Border from Gaza into the City of Sderot where they were quickly Detected and Engaged near the City Center.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by sainttwist1(m): 6:47am On Oct 09, 2023
Sanbuchi:
Hypocrisy of mankind, almost everyone is standing behind Isreal now in solidarity, yet they claim it is a global peace they preach but all behind Isreal now are barbaric hypocrites, be you whosoever or whatsoever you represent you're a lair and a demonic entity... When the Palestine gave Isreali home after the holocaust, no one remembered, when the Israeli is were killing the Palestine on one talked about it but now the Palestine have risen to their foot everyone is lamenting... I don't suppose wat but the Isreali and it supports are demons.... If they claimed to be sole chosen of God, am I that of the devil? The God they talk about is it the that of destruction or of peace? Our God is not a God of injustice, it's payback time... Sorry to the blind leadera
stop lying bro....check your history book and don't spread propagandas about some someone give another home....even during WW2 the Palestinian were with Germany because of the same land.......pls read

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNigg: 6:48am On Oct 09, 2023
⚡Red Alert in Southern 🇮🇱 Israel for the Town of Nirim after No Rockets having been launched from Gaza in almost 5 Hours.

(1) (2) (3) ... (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) ... (1697) (Reply)

Jamaican Curse/”dirty” Words & Other Curse Words/phrases / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc

Viewing this topic: obegiri, nigeriansamurai(m), Vl3ly, motayoayinde, Holywizard, Fash20 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.