Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (600) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (588834 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) ... (1697) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 8:27pm On Oct 09, 2023
โšก๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ 9/11 victim's relative jumps into New York City's North Tower memorial after being given brief access to the site to see their loved one's name: NYPD says they survived 45 foot drop into just 18 inches of water, Daily Mail reports

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 8:28pm On Oct 09, 2023
โšก๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท Turkish President ErdoฤŸan:

Just as we oppose the oppression, persecution, threat to life and property of Palestinians by Israeli security forces, we oppose random acts against Israeli civilians.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:29pm On Oct 09, 2023
Procashtips:

So now that the so called "less tribes" want their lands back, why is it now a crime?

Did red Indians collect their own from USA Back.. Did those ones in far east Russia collet theirs.... Even in South Africa whites live side by side with the blacks who own the land..

The whole world is a global village we all must learn how to live with other tribes ones they increase in population and power.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 8:29pm On Oct 09, 2023
WrriterNig:
โšก๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ Israeli Defense Force rejects any possibility for a truce.
The Lord is with thy. Match on , destroy all the evil men and women in Gaza .
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 8:30pm On Oct 09, 2023
okeysoninv:
ZECHARIAH 14:17
And it shall be, that who so will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.
I pity you, that if you survive third world war and tribulations period. Even your Mohammed and Allah will come and bow down for the king of Kings .
are you ok? I'm i a Muslim?
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 8:32pm On Oct 09, 2023
HardBishop:

Let Russia starts their madness, they will be seriously challenged face to face.
Don't poke the anger of the almighty Americans, they don't want issues with Russia.
You think the west won't open challenge the BRICS
Almighty America.. Ok. And BRICS is not a military alliance just so you know
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by IsraelHamas1(m): 8:33pm On Oct 09, 2023
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 8:33pm On Oct 09, 2023
dvkot:
are you ok? I'm i a Muslim?
yet you don't know word of God..what makes you different from Muslim. You called the land of Israel a Palestine occupied land . What a blasphemy
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Corrections: 8:34pm On Oct 09, 2023
Vl3ly:
that is how they are also doing with the one on there territory

I noticed you keep reposting this up and down. If you like repost it forever, it will not stop Christians from supporting Israel because Islam/ Muslims hate Christians with passion than the Israel you are against.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 8:35pm On Oct 09, 2023
โšก๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ Israel PM Benjamin Netanyahu says Israelis are "unified" and vows to continue fighting until Hamas is "completely destroyed."

"Every place where Hamas is active and working will be completely destroyed, and we will continue to intensify the operations."

"I would like to thank the United States for their support and for supporting Israel. We have the biggest planes that are coming from the ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ United States to our land. I would like also to thank many international leaders who have showed and expressed their support for Israel."

"Together we will win. And as the Prime Minister, I have to tell you that we have hard days coming."

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 8:36pm On Oct 09, 2023
โšกMarkets in ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ Israel, now.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 8:36pm On Oct 09, 2023
I feel ashamed to you guys , that claimed to be christain but yet questions legitimacy of the land of Israel . I pray you all should repent and return back to Christ.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by lanre316: 8:39pm On Oct 09, 2023
WrriterNig:
โšก๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ Israeli Defense Force rejects any possibility for a truce.

Which kain truce? They would be a laughing stock to entertain truce talks at this time. Truce talks can commence after dealing with Hamas.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Sanbuchi: 8:40pm On Oct 09, 2023
okeysoninv:
they left their home now they back. The strangers that occupied their home should vacate immediately. Assuming if you travelled on a journey and returned to found out that a stranger has occupied your home won't you chase that person away. To even see the strangers occupying even Bethlehem , Jerusalem , Gaza Samaria is something to be crying

I dey tell you brother, I no doubt you but my review of Christianity no be these things you dey talk here, I like honesty..
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:43pm On Oct 09, 2023
Shoodboi:

Lol. Haven't you realised that Gbadebo19 is the same person as okeysoninv, righteousness, and falseprophet?

Just ignore him. He has alot of alternates he switches between even when he gets banned.

Are you sure.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 8:43pm On Oct 09, 2023
Sanbuchi:

I dey tell you brother, I no doubt you but my review of Christianity no be these things you dey talk here, I like honesty..
what is your review ?

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 8:44pm On Oct 09, 2023
WrriterNig:
โšก๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ U.S. Intelligence Officials believe that ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ท Iran is attempting to Draw the United States into a Regional or Global Conflict.
yeah this is good... Fight usa with proxies
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:45pm On Oct 09, 2023
Page 600.

Okpansukka was here

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 8:46pm On Oct 09, 2023
โšกThe ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡บ EU's plan to suspend all financial aid to the Palestinian Authority has been blocked by 4 EU states:

๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ Spain
๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ Denmark
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช Ireland
๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡บ Luxembourg

7 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 8:47pm On Oct 09, 2023
โšกNumber of vegetarians (% of population):

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ India: 20-39%
๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฝ Mexico: 19%
๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ผ Taiwan: 13-14%
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ Israel: 13%
๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ Australia: 12.1%
๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ท Argentina: 12%
๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Finland: 12%
๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช Sweden: 12%
๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡น Austria: 11%
๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ Denmark: 10%
๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช Germany: 10%
๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง UK: 10%
๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฟ New Zealand: 10%
๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Vietnam: 10%
๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต Japan: 9%
๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ด Norway: 9%
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น Italy: 8.9%
๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ Poland: 8.4%
๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท Brazil: 8%
๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Canada: 7.6%
๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ช Belgium: 7%
๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฑ Chile: 6%
๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท France: 5.2%
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Ukraine: 5.2%
๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฟ Czechia: 5%
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ USA: 5%
๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฑ Netherlands: 5%
๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญ Philippines: 5%
๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ญ Switzerland: 5%
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช Ireland: 4.3-8.4%
๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ท Greece: 4%
๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ China: 4-5%
๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ญ Thailand: 3.3%
๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท South Korea: 3%
๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ Spain: 1.4%
๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡น Portugal: 1.2%
๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Russia: 1%
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 8:48pm On Oct 09, 2023
โšกInformation regarding the Hezbollah Losses in Southern ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ง Lebanon are Extremely Confusing right now for Example; so far Hezbollah has only Confirmed that 3 Fighters were Killed but Telegrams linked to Iran are stating 6 ane Al-Arabiya/Lebanese Journalists are saying 9.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 8:49pm On Oct 09, 2023
โšกThe city that has been struck by ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ Israel for 80 years

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by IsraelHamas1(m): 8:49pm On Oct 09, 2023
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 8:50pm On Oct 09, 2023
โšก๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ IDF Chief of Staff Lt. Gen. Herzi Halevi to troops on the Gaza border:

"After a rough start, we are shaping the line of engagement. We hit a lot of terrorists, whoever gets close, they are killed. We will finish purifying the area, so that we will not have terrorists here, and we are at the same time already on the offense. We have many more tasks, we need to be strong. It started badly, and will end very badly on the other side."

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 8:51pm On Oct 09, 2023
โšก๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Ramzan Kadyrov called for stopping the Palestinian-Israeli conflict.

โ€œIf necessary, our units are ready to act as peacekeeping forces to restore order and counter any troublemakers.โ€

7 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 8:52pm On Oct 09, 2023
โšก๏ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ ISRAEL-HAMAS WAR CASUALTIES

Israel: 900 dead, 2,616 wounded

Gaza and West Bank: 704 dead, 3,800 wounded

Lebanon: 5 dead
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 8:53pm On Oct 09, 2023
๐Ÿ˜ฑ

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 8:53pm On Oct 09, 2023
โšกOfficial Hezbollah Channels have now stated that there is No Truth to the claims made that more than 3 Fighters were Killed in Southern Lebanon.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 09, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

Are you sure.

He is. I already did my investigations. If you notice, when you reply to one, another one comments. And all four are fond of insulting people, using the same set of words over and over. He's more careful with the religious profiles but the rest are used for insults. And only one of the four profiles is always online at a time.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 8:55pm On Oct 09, 2023
๐Ÿ˜ก

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 8:57pm On Oct 09, 2023
โšก๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Kadyrov supported Palestine, proposed creating a coalition and sending Chechen fighters as peacekeepers to restore order:

โ€œI appeal to the leaders of Muslim countries - create a coalition and call on those whom you call friends, Europe and the entire West, so that they do not bomb civilians under the pretext of destroying militants.

We support Palestine. And we are against this war, which, unlike other conflicts, can develop into something more.

I was in ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ Israel myself. And our peaceful delegation experienced first-hand attempts at overt provocation. Therefore, I call for a stop to both the war and any form of escalation of the situation. If necessary, our units are ready to act as peacekeeping forces to restore order and counter any troublemakers.โ€

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by HardBishop: 8:58pm On Oct 09, 2023
BentizilL0:

US know Russia will not support Palestine, that's why she's doing bragado... Israel is like a brother to Russia, a quarter of Israel are Russian people. The likes of Abrahamovic are example, the people palestine are fighting are partly Russia people...

But there's something we call interest, Russia interest can change anything but for now anybody expecting Russia to go against Israel is not ready...

Only an attack on Russia interest can make Russia act, and believe me body is ready for that madness..

America know this

Wait, did you just said almighty American?? I regret wasting my time quoting you...

Who's Russia? If America go all out against Russia, and Vic's versa, can any of the two stand the bad impact? Can Russia face Americans face to fac?
Are you hyping the nuclear arsenal? ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Don't forget it has to....

(1) (2) (3) ... (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) ... (1697) (Reply)

Jamaican Curse/โ€dirtyโ€ Words & Other Curse Words/phrases / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.