Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (607) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (601997 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) ... (1719) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 8:44am On Oct 10, 2023
tonididdy:

Nope
Terrorism is breaking into people's homes, killing them in their sleep and livestreaming It, posting it in victims social media accounts.
Even ISIS fear Hamas on this one.
Anybody who did such (if it actually happened as opposed to being a psyops) is a terrorist like the israeli military men whom are killing civilians as we speak.
Don't quote me again, I have no time to talk to a bipolar person who can't stop contradicting himself and has no self awareness.
I am not that affected by all this, this is just some poor Palestinians fighting against their oppressors (the Israeli government and military). You look like you've lost your mind. I'm not paid to be your psychotherapist.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by tonididdy(m): 8:44am On Oct 10, 2023
Stoplying:

So terrorism is acceptable for Israeli military as a way of warfare ?
I think I need to ignore the likes of you, who missed in your brain?
Listen to me kiddo
I'm no religious fanatic.
All I know is Hamas behaved like animals and thus should be treated as one.
It's nobody fault it's not a fair war ammunitions wise ...well they should have tot of that and their people before they chose terrorism as a path.

Hamas fought the legitimate Palestine govt who were seeking a diplomacy path, Hamas never wants peace ...this is the kind of food they live for ...they will get it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 8:47am On Oct 10, 2023
WrriterNig:
⚡Lindsey Graham Proposes 🇺🇸 U.S. Start Bombing 🇮🇷 Iran: 'Time to Take the War to the Ayatollah's Backyard'

Oya now, Let world war3 start.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 8:50am On Oct 10, 2023
WrriterNig:
⚡The 🇺🇸 US is offering Israel special operations planning and intelligence support as part of the effort to rescue hostages taken by Hamas, a US defense official tells CNN.

I will advise isreal not to listen to US intelligence, they hav failed in Ukraine and every other place.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 8:58am On Oct 10, 2023
#OccupiedPalestine 🇵🇸 🇱🇧 #Lebanon

Lebanese media states that #Hamas informed #Hezbollah and other allies that their missile array is intact and they are capable of lasting long enough.

Hamas also confirmed they are ready for any ground invasion by the zionist army.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 9:00am On Oct 10, 2023
preciouswoman66:

Israel air strikes dey do signs and wonder for Dem

Air assaults na really game changer for war sha

The only thing it has done here is demolition of building and killing of women and children. Hamas are not in those building, they are inside isreal killing soldiers. Let them go and find them their

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by tonididdy(m): 9:00am On Oct 10, 2023
Stoplying:

Anybody who did such (if it actually happened as opposed to being a psyops) is a terrorist like the israeli military men whom are killing civilians as we speak.
Don't quote me again, I have no time to talk to a bipolar person who can't stop contradicting himself and has no self awareness.
I am not that affected by all this, this is just some poor Palestinians fighting against their oppressors (the Israeli government and military). You look like you've lost your mind. I'm not paid to be your psychotherapist.
Your cup, your tea
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dermmy(m): 9:01am On Oct 10, 2023
tonididdy:

Listen to me kiddo
I'm no religious fanatic.
All I know is Hamas behaved like animals and thus should be treated as one.
It's nobody fault it's not a fair war ammunitions wise ...well they should have tot of that and their people before they chose terrorism as a path.

Hamas fought the legitimate Palestine govt who were seeking a diplomacy path, Hamas never wants peace ...this is the kind of food they live for ...they will get it

Let me join your discussion with the other guy.

You wrote Hamas behaved like animals right? I think the Israelis are more animalistic cause one or more Palestinian must die at their hands everyday. It is an animal that keeps encroaching on your land illegally building settlement on them even after UN had cautioned Israel to stop.

Israel does not want peace either cause the goal is to destroy all Palestinians and grab the whole land. Cause if Israel wants peace it won't continue to grab Palestinian lands by building settlements on them. Ignoramuses are always quick to blame Hamas without seeing what is going on.

What is motivating Hamas or does Hamas just like causing trouble just for fun? If Israel halts its illegal expansion and stop killing Palestinians daily and desecrsting Al-Aqsa Mosque let's see if peace won't reign.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 9:02am On Oct 10, 2023
lanre316:

I hate it when US presidential candidates turn every news into an opportunity to campaign for themselves. Narcissistic selfish id10ts

Isn't that what they do in Nigeria too and everywhere else. Infact I think it's called politics
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 9:04am On Oct 10, 2023
WrriterNig:
⚡The 🇮🇱 Israeli Defense Force stated today that the United States has Advised them that 🇺🇸 U.S. Naval Vessels and Aircraft from Carrier Strike Group 12 which will soon be in the Eastern Mediterranean are prepared to assist with Combat Operations alongside Israel if a Multifront War against Hezbollah or other Regional Actors occurs.
I swear Ukraine military force strong pass this chicken force

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by tonididdy(m): 9:06am On Oct 10, 2023
dermmy:

You wrote Hamas behaved like animals right? I think the Israelis are more animalistic cause one or more Palestinian must die at their hands everyday. It is an animal that keeps encroaching on your land illegally building settlement on them even after UN had cautioned Israel to stop.

Israel does not want peace either cause the goal is to destroy all Palestinians and grab the whole land. Cause if Israel wants peace it won't continue to grab Palestinian lands by building settlements on them. Ignoramuses are always quick to blame Hamas without seeing what is going on.

What is motivating Hamas or does Hamas just like causing trouble just for fun? If Israel halts its illegal expansion and stop killing Palestinians daily and desecrsting Al-Aqsa Mosque let's see if peace won't reign.

The world can never ever be equal or fair as you wish.
The rich and the poor exists for a reason. If this world was one eldorado as you wish, then nobody will send heaven or 21 virgins.

Hamas should know they are no match for the IDF, what they did is a stupid unthought act, a short victory ( like they haven't being happy or had a win in years, they just had to do this) but now it's at the expense of poor Palestinians
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dermmy(m): 9:07am On Oct 10, 2023
Vl3ly:
I swear Ukraine military force strong pass this chicken force

I swear. Hamas just disgraced them and made the whole world know how powerless they are without US backing. The world won't forget this in a hurry. Even Iran is laughing hard now.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 9:12am On Oct 10, 2023
Don't waste your time trying to reason with a mad man.
dermmy:

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dermmy(m): 9:13am On Oct 10, 2023
tonididdy:

The world can never ever be equal or fair as you wish.
The rich and the poor exists for a reason. If this world was one eldorado as you wish, then nobody will send heaven or 21 virgins.

Hamas should know they are no match for the IDF, what they did is a stupid unthought act, a short victory ( like they haven't being happy or had a win in years, they just had to do this) but now it's at the expense of poor Palestinians

Even if Hamas did not do this. It is still the same thing the goal of Israel from the beginning is to destroy Palestinians and take the whole land for themselves. The ethnic cleansing of the Palestine people began when Israel was created and it has progressed to this day. Many South Africans were massacred by the apartheid regime too. People will continue to resist oppression anywhere in the world regardless of the consequences it's in our nature.

You are saying at the expense of poor Palestinians as if Hamas are Nigerians. Are they not the same oppressed people Isreal is trying to write off from the face of the earth. Israel made Hamas. Israel's oppression + Killing and land grabbing = Hamas

7 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 9:14am On Oct 10, 2023
Vl3ly:
⚡️Last night when everyone was busy, Hezbollah released this video titled:

“The flood lasted forty days on the earth. And the waters multiplied and lifted up the ark, and it was lifted up above the earth - Genesis: 17”

Pls reread it
This operation is al aqso flood
Occupation should be expecting multiple front
And nobody can block the flood

Mtcheeeew! Those Hezbollah sef just dey make mouth
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by mysticwarrior(m): 9:16am On Oct 10, 2023
Stoplying:

Your definition of an organized army is getting outdated.
Don't be a dinosaur, evolve.
loud it bro, loud it.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by tonididdy(m): 9:17am On Oct 10, 2023
dermmy:

Even if Hamas did not do this. It is still the same thing the goal of Israel from the beginning is to destroy Palestinians and take the whole land for themselves. The ethnic cleansing of the Palestine people began when Israel was created and it has progressed to this day. Many South Africans were massacred by the apartheid regime too. People will continue to resist oppression anywhere in the world regardless of the consequences it's in our nature.

You are saying at the expense of poor Palestinians as if Hamas are Nigerians. Are they not the same oppressed people Isreal is trying to write off from the face of the earth. Israel made Hamas. Israel's oppression + Killing and land grabbing = Hamas

...but Hamas did it
And isreals acts of past and present suddenly became justifiable to the eyes of many.

Who's to blame?
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dermmy(m): 9:19am On Oct 10, 2023
tonididdy:

...but Hamas did it
And isreals acts of past and present suddenly became justifiable to the eyes of many.

Who's to blame?

Look it doesn't matter how many people choose to stay on the side of injustice and evil. Injustice is injustice and evil is evil. Oh yes many religious bigots around the world and the western world would always support Israel but it does not change the fact that evil ie evil. Having many supporters does not always make you right.

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by tonididdy(m): 9:21am On Oct 10, 2023
dermmy:

See we can go on and on on this for donkey years like it has being actually.
In the beginning I told peeps, this was a bait from Israel and Hamas fell for it.
Suddenly isreal has a reason to flatten Gaza. After Saturday terrorists act by Hamas, I don't see why not!
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by tonididdy(m): 9:23am On Oct 10, 2023
dermmy:

Look it doesn't matter how many people choose to stay on the side of injustice and evil. Injustice is injustice and evil is evil. Oh yes many religious bigots around the world and the western world would always support Israel but it does not change the fact that evil ie evil. Having many supporters does not always make you right.
Yes evil is evil and you can't pay evil with good!
What Hamas did on Saturday is evil ... absolutely nobody cares what Isreal did anymore, it's what Hamas did.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 9:43am On Oct 10, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

Read it many times untill it enter your mind and explain it self....

The lord said to my lord....

There was no Jesus in the time of David and wasn't even known to him in the spirit either.

They were justified by law (the keeping of the commandments), I'm not sure you understand the bible.

Jesus came in flesh in the new testament to fill the gap a nd made himself the channel towards knowing God.

If you still don't understand, then start attending Bible study again.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 9:56am On Oct 10, 2023
Vl3ly:
⚡️#BREAKING The deputy commander of the 300th Brigade of the IDF was killed during the “thwarting of an infiltration operation from Lebanon”

If commanders are getting killed in their numbers, I wonder how many average soldiers have died so far.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 10:16am On Oct 10, 2023
Alamkir:

Mtcheeeew! Those Hezbollah sef just dey make mouth
that is informational warfare

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 10:17am On Oct 10, 2023
National Resistance Brigades (Forces of Martyr Omar Al-Qasim):

Our fighters are still in multiple locations inside our territories occupied in 1948, and are engaged in violent clashes with the Zionist enemy forces. We confirm that a number of them have crossed the areas of the so-called “Gaza envelope” and are now holed up in one of the locations that is tens of kilometers away from the Gaza Strip.
#Al-Aqsa Flood‌‌

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 10:22am On Oct 10, 2023
WrriterNig:
🤔

Irony of life.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 10:23am On Oct 10, 2023
WrriterNig:
⚡Gaza Ministry of Health: 687 killed, including 140 children, 105 women, and 3,726 wounded.

140 children and 105 women.

The rest of the 687 are men and I'm sure majority are civilians.

I guess the fake Israel is not a terrorist state since they are loved by naive Christians and Westerners.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 10:40am On Oct 10, 2023
🇵🇸 Hamas leader:

"Hamas has informed all parties that it will not negotiate for hostages until the end of hostilities."

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by mysticwarrior(m): 10:40am On Oct 10, 2023
dermmy:

I swear. Hamas just disgraced them and made the whole world know how powerless they are without US backing. The world won't forget this in a hurry. Even Iran is laughing hard now.
Before now I was thinking the IDF was formidable, but Hamas has exposed their weakness and the myth of the invicibility that has been accorded to the IDF by some has been demystified.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by mysticwarrior(m): 10:43am On Oct 10, 2023
tonididdy:

...but Hamas did it

Who's to blame?
You call the killing of innocent Palestinian woman and children by Isreali justifiable? You are worst than Boko Haram

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 10:46am On Oct 10, 2023
❗️🇯🇴🇺🇸 BREAKING: Jordanian government has decided to open the airspace for the US Air Force aircraft to provide military support to Israel - NEXTA

🔎 This decision will be met by great anger from the Jordanian people and even more so from the 2,2 million Palestinian refugees living in Jordan.

Photo: Protests in Amman. The Israeli embassy building in Jordan was evacuated and the embassy staff returned to Tel Aviv following orders to evacuate it om October 8, in the wake of the Palestinian Operation Al Aqsa Flood that started the day before.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 10:52am On Oct 10, 2023
Secretary General of the Palestinian National Initiative Mustafa Barghouti wonders why the US supports Ukraine and does not support Palestine

“Why does the United States support Ukraine in the fight against what they call ‘occupation,’ while here they support the occupier who continues to own our territories,” he asks.

Palestinians turn to resistance because they see it as the only way to achieve their rights, he said.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 10:54am On Oct 10, 2023
⚡The 🇮🇱 Israeli Air Force is still Searching the Skies above Northeastern Israel following reports that Unknown UAVs had crossed the Border from either Lebanon or Syria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) ... (1719) (Reply)

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency!

Viewing this topic: 0m0luabi, Tamodu, Masterviolence, LordAdam16, HornyTave1 and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.