Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,658 members, 7,865,654 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:44 PM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (663) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (712343 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) ... (1964) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by soqmeov: 9:45am On Oct 14, 2023
[quote author=Badassniggga post=126393090] this føol believes the Israel-palestine tussle has anything to do with Muslim vs Christians. And how'd you figure he's a Muslim and didn't condemn any attacks?

You need to donate your brain
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by makky123: 9:50am On Oct 14, 2023
Alamkir:

Oya, bring your original news, let us see. We are here for news
I don't have your time
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Heart3030: 9:53am On Oct 14, 2023
Stoplying:

Don't you think you are a little bit illogical?
It seems nowadays some people like you have abandoned logic. I was in the protest in Paris. And nobody was supporting anything other than the Palestinian people whom are facing genocide as we speak. I spoke to a lot of the protesters and I saw people who believed Hamas worked for Israel and gave a bad image to the struggle of the Palestinians. I saw Jews who came to defend the Palestinians from a genocide, I saw people who even love israel, but just don't want a genocide on Palestinians. But you guys who don't use your brain have decided to call everybody who doesn't follow your vibe "pro-hamas".
I'm an atheist (I believe that is how most would identify me) and I was there to be on the right side of history. When you guys finally get back to your senses, I bet you will be pretending that you have always been on the right side of history, and you will hide how you joined the lynch mob of haters.

It is fascinating how people can just lose their minds, and act in a purely emotional way with a heart full of hate, unfortunately you are not the only one. Humanity is in grave danger when so many people lose their minds.
atheist.. you're the one full of hate and makes humanity a grave danger..that's why you don't condemn the killing of Christians..in those protest so no one condemn the killings of civilianss on isreal aside but were quick to stage a pro palastine rally immediately hamas attack...when Christians stop getting killed by these Islamist in my country then I will get back my Sense...why don't you take a trip to Yemen,ragi, Iran and also interview them..I don't think so..you will not be safe there as an atheist..... you're the one with a brain..it even bigger then your head.

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 9:59am On Oct 14, 2023
No need to respond to an unrepentant fool like @heart3030, so @heart3030, never quote me again, thank you.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by lanre316: 9:59am On Oct 14, 2023
Procashtips:

Are drones not getting shot off the sky?

Is that not better than journalists getting shot?
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Heart3030: 10:02am On Oct 14, 2023
After hamas attack..they expect isreal not to retaliate..it's not isreal fault that hamas don't value it's people......it's so shameful how they started protesting pro palastine immediately after hamas attack killing civilians.funny those country condemning isreal retaliation will do worse if they are the ones brutally attacked in that evil manner.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Heart3030: 10:10am On Oct 14, 2023
They will attack Christians by saying it's not a religious thing..but will not say anything when hamas is calling for Muslim world to unite and oic holding meetings about it.. all these against Jews of less than 10 million in isreal oo
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:11am On Oct 14, 2023
Timely reminder, we're close to page 666 so expect more dumb hunger induced nairaland prophecy from fake god of men. Please try not to engage them, just jump & pass. Avoid them! Thank you!.

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriiterNig: 10:14am On Oct 14, 2023
⚡Last Saturday, fighters from Gaza shot down an IDF helicopters carrying 50 IDF soldiers.

All died.

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriiterNig: 10:14am On Oct 14, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Timely reminder, we're close to page 666 so expect more dumb hunger induced nairaland prophecy from fake god of men. Please try not to engage them, just jump & pass. Avoid them! Thank you!.

😂 🤣 😂😅🤣

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriiterNig: 10:15am On Oct 14, 2023
⚡Iranian Foreign Minister: “Any step taken by Hezbollah will result in a major earthquake against the Zionist entity”

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriiterNig: 10:15am On Oct 14, 2023
⚡Over 1 million Iranians have registered to be deployed to Palestine war theater in order to participate in military operations as volunteer forces — Al Aqsa Storm Website

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by cyber999: 10:15am On Oct 14, 2023
Heart3030:
They will attack Christians by saying it's not a religious thing..but will not say anything when hamas is calling for Muslim world to unite and oic holding meetings about it.. all these against Jews of less than 10 million in isreal oo

The truth is this war have deep religious undertones than people will like to admit. Jews believe it's the divine right to occupy Palestine. Palestinians believe they are fighting Jihad when the are resisting occupation and chanting "Allahu Akbar" when fighting and killing.

Let that atheist boy go and spend a weekend in Palestine and experience how jihadists treat atheists before offering online support here.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriiterNig: 10:16am On Oct 14, 2023
⚡Seems as though Egypt has closed off the Rafah crossing

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Heart3030: 10:16am On Oct 14, 2023
Stoplying:
No need to respond to an unrepentant fool like @heart3030, so @heart3030, never quote me again, thank you.
just because I condemn killing of civilians by hamas...quote me again and prove you're the foolish one.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriiterNig: 10:21am On Oct 14, 2023
⚡Airstrike on central Gaza moments ago

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by soqmeov: 10:22am On Oct 14, 2023
Unfortunately, many religious fanatics see the Isr-Pal conflict as a Christian vs Muslim tussle, one guy here even claimed US and Israel are defending Christians against muslims grin What most of these idiots haven't realised is that countries make sovereign decision based on their interest without any regards for your religious nonsense, take Nigeria for example, our leaders unite irrespective of religious/ethnic difference for theis interests, while their dumb followers fight along ethnic/religious lines. Israel is supporting Azerbaijan (>90% muslim) against Armenia (>90% christian) because it's in their interest. US is a staunch ally of many ME countries, overlooking their political and human rights issues because it's in their interest. Even the Israelis shouting terrorists up and down today once admitted to providing "medical aid" to Al nusra front fighters affiliated with Al qaeda because they're fighting against Assad, sure their dumb followers here shouting "kill the muslim terrorists" don't know. tongue tongue

9 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriiterNig: 10:23am On Oct 14, 2023
⚡The 🇷🇺 Burevestnik cruise missile of unlimited global range with a nuclear power plant has successfully passed tests.

It is reported that the missile's flight range is no longer measured in kilometers, but in months and years. It can approach the enemy from any direction.

10 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriiterNig: 10:25am On Oct 14, 2023
⚡Palestinian children are now writing their names on the palm of their hands so that their family members can identify their bodies in the very likely event that they die in an airstrike

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Heart3030: 10:27am On Oct 14, 2023
If only they hard condemn the killings of civilians by hamas when it happened but immediately isreal started retaliation...they started condemning isreal..so to them isreal,Jews are not humans too...a neutral quest should go to the very first page when the hamas attacked on civilians happened and see that those condemning isreal on this thread did not condemn the hamas attack.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriiterNig: 10:28am On Oct 14, 2023
⚡The third military aircraft carrying Türkiye’s humanitarian aid for Gazan civilians departed from Ankara.

Aid supplies such as medicines, medical supplies, durable food, canned food, blankets and diapers will be delivered to Gaza through the Rafah border crossing, if possible.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by IsraelHamas1(m): 10:30am On Oct 14, 2023
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriiterNig: 10:42am On Oct 14, 2023
⚡Conservative National Party is on the path to victory in the New Zealand election, defeating Labour, the left-wing party of former PM Jacinda Ardern.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriiterNig: 10:43am On Oct 14, 2023
⚡Israeli military spokesperson: Any crossing from Gaza into Egypt will have to be coordinated with US
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Jangbajantis: 10:43am On Oct 14, 2023
They need to check those aircrafts from Turkey to be sure they're carrying only aid relief items. It's highly suspicious the way their president has been grunting against Israel since this war began.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by cyber999: 10:47am On Oct 14, 2023
WriiterNig:
⚡Over 1 million Iranians have registered to be deployed to Palestine war theater in order to participate in military operations as volunteer forces — Al Aqsa Storm Website

They are desperately hungry for paradise virgins hence they wanted to go and die fighting Jihad
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by lanre316: 10:50am On Oct 14, 2023
Jangbajantis:
They need to check those aircrafts from Turkey to be sure they're carrying only aid relief items. It's highly suspicious the way their president has been grunting against Israel since this war began.

Nice observation.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriiterNig: 10:51am On Oct 14, 2023
⚡Russia's ambassador to the UN:

The US spreads lies in support of Israel against the Palestinians without finding a solution.

The indiscriminate bombing of residential areas in Gaza is unacceptable.

6 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by lanre316: 10:53am On Oct 14, 2023
IsraelHamas1:

This is very heartbreaking.

When adults do wrong, children suffer the results.

Don't be quick to believe any news coming from there. Palestinians had been known to dramatize a lot for propaganda. Eg they forcefully enter hospitals to take sick children to give to actors to act victims for camera.

Similar thing with Israelis too. eg the lie that 40 babies were beheaded

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Jangbajantis: 10:57am On Oct 14, 2023
Yesterday, they were caught posting a picture of a doll as one of the babies murdered by Israel. When people queried it they quickly took it down. grin grin grin

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by IsraelHamas1(m): 10:59am On Oct 14, 2023
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriiterNig: 10:59am On Oct 14, 2023
⚡Iran has more integrated air defence systems than all of Europe and like Russia, all of the systems are domestically produced

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) ... (1964) (Reply)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: Deathstroke00(m), emmaodet, jolly94, Eawwal(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.