Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,540 members, 7,850,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:52 AM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (703) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (679590 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) ... (1882) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 6:44am On Oct 17, 2023
⚡The Russian observation center at the Hmeimim base:

Terrorist groups in Syria are preparing to carry out terrorist operations against Syrian and Russian forces and civilian areas using suicide vehicles and rocket launchers.

The Syrian forces are working to implement the necessary preemptive measures to neutralize the terrorists

It seems that the military arm in Idlib has received orders from its Israeli and American masters
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 6:44am On Oct 17, 2023
⚡Haaretz: Israeli shekel breaches the key level of four per U.S. dollar for the first time since 2015
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 6:48am On Oct 17, 2023
🇺🇸

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 6:50am On Oct 17, 2023
⚡Thousands of people in Gaza have gathered at the Rafah border crossing with Egypt, as diplomatic efforts continue to open it before Israel starts its expected ground operation.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 6:51am On Oct 17, 2023
⚡The U.N. Security Council decided to Deny a Draft Resolution submitted by the Russian Federation which called for a Ceasefire in Gaza while also Demanding the release of Hostages and the arrival of Humanitarian Aid into the Strip, the Draft also called for Condemning all Attacks on Civilians and Terrorism across the World, however throughout the entire Resolution the Group known as “Hamas” was never mentioned once; the Vote Failed with only 5 in Favor of the Resolution that being Russia, China, UAE, Gabon and Mozambique; 4 Against those being the United States, Britain, France and Japan; and 6 Abstained those being Albania, Brazil, Ghana, Malta, Switzerland and Ecuador.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by lanre316: 6:52am On Oct 17, 2023
WrriterNig:
⚡The New York Times reports that Biden's visit may delay the IDF's ground operation for at least 24 hours

I can bet that the ground operation would NEVER be carried out. They would have done it since, if they really wanted to. The ground operation will be disastrous like USA invasion of Vietnam.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 6:55am On Oct 17, 2023
⚡ Humanitarian Aid Convoys in Egypt have for the 2nd Night begun to move towards the Rafah Border Crossing.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 7:00am On Oct 17, 2023
⚡Iran's 'Axis of Resistance'- an umbrella term which refers to a range of militia groups which are located throughout the region and maintained by the Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps (IRGC) Quds Force- the external operations branch of the Iranian armed forces.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 7:02am On Oct 17, 2023
⚡Josep Borrell EU Foriegn Policy Chief and Iran's FM discussed Israel's war crimes on Gaza and Palestinians

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 7:02am On Oct 17, 2023
⚡Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said during a telephone conversation with Russian President Vladimir Putin that Israel will not stop in its actions in the Gaza Strip until it destroys the military-administrative potential of Hamas, the office of the Israeli Prime Minister reported following a telephone conversation between the two leaders

- Intel Slava Z
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Fash20: 7:19am On Oct 17, 2023
WrriterNig:
🇺🇸
Where is freedom of speech. Did they support hamas? Did they support the killing of civilians by hamas terrorists? These bright minds are being bullied because they call for Israel to stop the killing of women and children.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 7:37am On Oct 17, 2023
You replied with a long rant as usual, dude you were wrong. Just accept it,
seunny4lif:

When it comes to Syria, Egypt, Libya and Yemen, I followed those countries since 2011.
We talked about those countries at work everyday.

I think you are new to international politics.

Iran will support anyone that will kill Israeli troops, it’s called proxy war, just like USA is financing Ukraine against Russia.
USSR trained and financed N.Vietnam just to killed USA troops.

USA financed and trained radical Mujahedeen fighters just because they hated USSR.

It was when Sisi came to power that he uprooted Brotherhood from Egypt, by sending anyone linked to them to jail but before that, the Egyptians last election was won by Morsi from Muslim Brotherhood.
I bet you don’t know about Morsi

Hamas fought against Isis in Syria? Which Hamas or which Syria?
I think you are confusing Syrian-Palestines, those ones are already Syrians and they fought for the government due rebels attacking their area in Syria.

Even USA government laughed about Hamas ditching Syria government.
The gulf nations that are mending deal with Syria government now, all supported and funded different terrorists organisations against Syria government.

It was only Iran and Hezbollah that sent fighters to supported Syria government from day one until Russia military started conducting air strikes in 2015, and sending troops when the rebels were almost defeated the Syria government in Damascus.

Hamas in 2012 and so all the gulf nations supported and backed all kind of terror against Syria government.

“I salute all the nations of the Arab Spring and I salute the heroic people of Syria who are striving for freedom, democracy and reform,” Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh, visiting Egypt from the Gaza Strip, told thousands of Friday worshippers at Cairo’s al-Azhar mosque.

“We are marching towards Syria, with millions of martyrs,” chanted worshippers at al-Azhar, home to one of the Sunni world’s highest seats of learning. “No Hezbollah and no Iran.
“The Syrian revolution is an Arab revolution.”

Same Hamas celebrated the death of over 200 Syria government.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by seunny4lif(m): 8:22am On Oct 17, 2023
Stoplying:
You replied with a long rant as usual, dude you were wrong. Just accept it,
I don’t need to quote again, if you can’t read.

As usual you don’t know anything about international politics.

The long rant is for you to read before talking about what you don’t know.
You don’t even know anything about Muslim Brotherhood and Egypt.
You don’t even know who Morsi? Do you even know why Qatar station AJ news hated Sisi so much? Why do think SA and UAE supported Sisi immediately after the coup?

Read more about Hamas and its support for anti Syria government in 2012 due to Assad is not a Sunni Muslim.

Just last year, Hamas endorsed Assad government after seeing gulf nations showing support for Syria government.

You have internet on your hand, it for research purposes to see maybe I’m correct or not.

Go to Syria and tell them, Hamas fought against Isis, if the Syria government will not jail you for that lie.

The last one is from presstv unless PressTV is now owned by CIA

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 8:25am On Oct 17, 2023
Japan is becoming a slave of the west. It is as if Japan has no national interests nor independent foreign policy of its own. It follows whatever the USA does.
WrriterNig:
⚡The U.N. Security Council decided to Deny a Draft Resolution submitted by the Russian Federation which called for a Ceasefire in Gaza while also Demanding the release of Hostages and the arrival of Humanitarian Aid into the Strip, the Draft also called for Condemning all Attacks on Civilians and Terrorism across the World, however throughout the entire Resolution the Group known as “Hamas” was never mentioned once; the Vote Failed with only 5 in Favor of the Resolution that being Russia, China, UAE, Gabon and Mozambique; 4 Against those being the United States, Britain, France and Japan; and 6 Abstained those being Albania, Brazil, Ghana, Malta, Switzerland and Ecuador.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 8:27am On Oct 17, 2023
seunny4lif:

1. Posting screenshots without a link to the webpage of which you took a screenshot (stupidity)
2. Posting USA's or other (pro-zionist)-country's "news" concerning Hamas as facts (double stupidity).

Edit: perhaps I can't read, but for sure you can't think properly.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Adjovi: 9:12am On Oct 17, 2023
Allthelight:

But iran is giving weapons to russia to attack critical infrastructures in ukraine too.

The reason they gave is thesame reason why israel is bombing gaza.

It is actually funny that iran is talking about barbaric bombardment when their weapons are used to destroy energy infrastructure in ukraine, they even justified the attack so who is the saint now ?

Iranian drones are used on tanks. Russia bought some and have reversed engineered it and are now producing it themselves in mass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 9:18am On Oct 17, 2023
Appleyard:
I don't think Israel is doing the right thing by directly targeting civilian populations killing innocent women and children who are not responsible for the misdeeds of Hamas, just as the massacred Jewish citizens by Hamas are not responsible for the actions of their government.

By turning off water supply and denying children and women access to drinking water, Israel is undoing itself in the course of what they termed as revenge. Even the US which is ready to back them all the way is now calling out the Netanyahoo government regarding this misdeed. There is a way the cosmic/nature view and respond to this type of things.

Now, Nature has given Israel plenty of water to drink (so long they don't get choked on it) via heavy flooding of Tel-aviv some hours ago. If Netanyahoo is spiritually minded enough, he would understand that this is a sign, and it's a bad omen of what is to come should he not thread with caution.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4qz0wuJxeY?si=o9qXfJn9LWbejpas

Watch Tel-aviv hit with unexpected downpour. Fear God and do His will.

Did you just say: "Nature has given Israel plenty of water to drink"? LOL.
If only karma is this quick from God. Everybody go believe
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 9:19am On Oct 17, 2023
seunny4lif:

Russia would have love to do that but the relationship between Russia and Israeli is very complicated.
There are 1M Russian-Jews living in Israeli, which made it impossible for Russia to support Hamas, and many Russian millionaires and billionaires are also Jews.

One the reason USA started supporting and financing Isreal is also due to many Jews within the government.
Check Biden government

Fact
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 9:22am On Oct 17, 2023
WrriterNig:
⚡"I say to our friends in the enlightened world: our war is also your war. If we don't stand together on one front, it will come to you too." — Netanyahu

Wetin dis Satan dey talk? Is he tryina make heroic speech? Oga that speech no enter

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 9:25am On Oct 17, 2023
seunny4lif:

The situation in the Middle East right now.
Syria government will never support Hamas, because Hamas supported Al-Qaeda linked militants against Syria government.
But now:
UAE is showing support for Israelis
SA and Iran don’t agree but are both supporting palestine and Hamas
Qatar and Turkey stands with Hamas

The dude in the ground has to be Israel. So many gun point to him
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 9:33am On Oct 17, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Shame to all the Arab countries.

Na fear go kill them
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by seunny4lif(m): 9:36am On Oct 17, 2023
Alamkir:

The dude in the ground has to be Israel. So many gun point to him

The picture, I’m looking for was from 2012 and it involves all the leaders thenPutin, Obama etc

I never understood Middle East and Northern Africa politics very well until I travelled down to few of those countries.

I don’t even know there are different branches of Muslims.
I thought it was only Christian that have different branches
There can never be peace within them, unless the put aside the Sunni vs Shia Muslim matter.

The Catholic and Anglican killed each other too before claiming down.
Religious war have killed more people in this world than even diseases

See Azeri nation that a Shia Muslim, is supporting Isreal that is a Jew nation against Iran a Shia Muslim nation but Iran is supporting Hamas a Sunni Muslim militants.
Qatar that is Sunni ruling country is a very big ally of Iran that is a Shia nation.
Bahrain is a Shia country but ruled by Sunni family

The matter there is crazy, Africa matter no even reach those people matter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 9:36am On Oct 17, 2023
HardBishop:

Where did you get that news from? Who told Israel has lost f16 in this ongoing war?
I'm not quite sentimental

Olodo, go and read it again

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 9:48am On Oct 17, 2023
seunny4lif:

The long rant is for you to read before talking about what you don’t know.
You don’t even know anything about Muslim Brotherhood and Egypt.
You don’t even know who Morsi? Do you even know why Qatar station AJ news hated Sisi so much? Why do think SA and UAE supported Sisi immediately after the coup?

Read more about Hamas and its support for anti Syria government in 2012 due to Assad is not a Sunni Muslim.

Just last year, Hamas endorsed Assad government after seeing gulf nations showing support for Syria government.

You have internet on your hand, it for research purposes to see maybe I’m correct or not.

Go to Syria and tell them, Hamas fought against Isis, if the Syria government will not jail you for that lie.

The last one is from presstv unless PressTV is now owned by CIA

I have read yours and I get it, I even learn some few things from it. Let him bring his own so we can learn too. Simple

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 9:56am On Oct 17, 2023
⚡Poland's ruling national-conservative party PiS loses majority in election, final results confirm — Reuters
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 9:57am On Oct 17, 2023
⚡Former ambassador and Assange advocate Craig Murray detained under UK terror laws

The detention is just the latest example of British terror laws being used to harass and intimidate dissidents, while brazenly prying into their private affairs

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 9:57am On Oct 17, 2023
⚡Police in Belgium have shot dead a suspected Tunisian gunman accused of killing two Swedish soccer fans in Brussels
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 9:58am On Oct 17, 2023
⚡Israeli landlord demands rent from the hostage kidnapped by Hamas - NYT

On October 7th, Inbar Hayman was kidnapped at a music festival, and the images of paragliders, panic, and corpses shocked the world. Inbar's boyfriend has a video showing the bloodied girl being abducted to Gaza amid cries of "Allahu Akbar."

Inbar lives in Haifa, where she shares an apartment with her friend. They pay 2,500 shekels for it (a little over $600). Rent is due, but her friend says Inbar is in the hands of terrorists and asks for a deferral. However, the landlord says, "No! Either you pay for her, or you find a new roommate who will pay."

Inbar's boyfriend presented screenshots of WhatsApp messages to the media. The story went viral. FC Maccabi, of which she is a fan, stood up for Inbar and offered to cover the rent.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 9:59am On Oct 17, 2023
⚡Europe pays in rubles

Over half of the goods and services that Europe imports from Russia are paid for in rubles, which has happened for the third time in history.

The share of payments in rubles for Russian exports to Europe in August this year increased by four percent - to 53.1%, which is close to the historical maximum from July this year (53.2%).

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 9:59am On Oct 17, 2023
Alamkir:

I have read yours and I get it, I even learn some few things from it. Let him bring his own so we can learn too. Simple
I'm not competing for your validation for which I have no respect.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 9:59am On Oct 17, 2023
⚡Khamenei: If the crimes of the Zionist entity continue, no one will be able to stand up to Muslims and the resistance forces.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 10:00am On Oct 17, 2023
⚡Financial Times, citing a senior Egyptian official talking to European counterpart:

“You want us to take 1million people? Well, I am going to send them to Europe. You care about human rights so much — well you take them.”

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) ... (1882) (Reply)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: BloodyNose01(m), akwesenana, obedience4(m), OkpaNsukkaisBae(m), raslim20(m), Saladdin, Jaylum, Mille

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.