Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (714) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (598724 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) ... (1714) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNig: 11:06pm On Oct 17, 2023
⚡Another footage showing protesters in Lebanon heading toward the U.S. Embassy

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNig: 11:07pm On Oct 17, 2023
⚡The Lebanese Hezbollah account has changed its avatar on social networks

Now there is a red flag with the inscription “Revenge”.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNig: 11:08pm On Oct 17, 2023
⚡The black flag is risen on Razavi Shrine in Mashhad, Khorasan province, Iran.

This is a call for war or vengeance.

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNig: 11:08pm On Oct 17, 2023
⚡Palestinian flag was hung on the fence of the US Embassy in Beirut.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Crayfish09: 11:10pm On Oct 17, 2023
WriteerNig:
⚡Another Merkava tank of the Israeli army was shot down near the town of Al-Dahira, near the border with Lebanon

According to some reports, this is the fifth Merkava tank lost by Israel near the Lebanese border since the beginning of the conflict.

Let them start the ground invasion please.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNig: 11:11pm On Oct 17, 2023
⚡Clashes between Pro-Palestine protesters and the police in Barcelona, Spain.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNig: 11:11pm On Oct 17, 2023
⚡Protesters in Jordan demand the opening of the border with Palestine.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNig: 11:15pm On Oct 17, 2023
⚡Israel has removed the video they shared as "proof" that Hamas unintentionally targeted the Gaza Baptist hospital with an outgoing missile.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNig: 11:16pm On Oct 17, 2023
⚡The number of victims of the attack on a hospital in the Gaza Strip has risen to 800 - Al Arabiya TV channel.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Sanbuchi: 11:17pm On Oct 17, 2023
WriteerNig:
⚡The Spokesman for the Israeli Defense Force, Rear Admiral Daniel Hagari has now Confirmed that the Explosion and subsequent Fire earlier tonight at Al-Ahli Arabi Baptist Hospital in Northern Gaza, which is reported to have Killed over 500 Palestinians, was caused by a Misfired-Rocket launched by the Palestinian Islamic Jihad.

Story for the gods
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNig: 11:17pm On Oct 17, 2023
⚡White House says Biden sends 'deepest condolences' to victims of Gaza 'hospital explosion,' confirms Biden is not traveling to Jordan

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNig: 11:19pm On Oct 17, 2023
⚡French President Macron:

Nothing can justify a strike against a hospital. Nothing can justify targeting civilians.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNig: 11:20pm On Oct 17, 2023
⚡ANALYSIS ON THE ROCKET THAT HIT THE HOSPITAL:

- The explosion was very large for a Hamas rocket

- There was no secondary explosion which means it wasn't a weapons site

- We need forensic materials analysis, but it is unlikely to be gathered.

- The blast yield is similar to IDF munitions, which makes it unlikely to be Hamas

- It is similar to a JDAM 1,000lb munition by yield

- A 1,000lb bomb is a missile the size is the weight of a Fiat 500. There are no secondary explosions so no weapons store.

- Final thoughts: There were no secondary explosions. Hamas might have been hiding in the hospital, but it wasn't a weapons/rocket store.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 11:22pm On Oct 17, 2023
WriteerNig:
⚡Failed Islamic Jihad rocket caused the deadly explosion at the Gaza hospital, says IDF.

That was a black lie. I'm disappointed with Israel. They have successfully turned global emotion against themselves. Everyone knew that Hamas rocket doesn't have such magnitude of destruction, otherwise, most parts of Israel that they successfully hit since the war began would have burned down completely, but that wasn't the case. Netanyahu is just as guilty a barbarian as Hamas was in their initial attack of Israel.

Spit.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNig: 11:24pm On Oct 17, 2023
⚡The New York Times presents:

"Israeli strike kills"
"At least 500 dead in strike"
"At least 500 dead in blast"

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNig: 11:25pm On Oct 17, 2023
⚡Residents of Turkey head towards a military base where US soldiers are stationed

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNig: 11:25pm On Oct 17, 2023
⚡Increased security and police presence at the US Capitol Grounds due to the "potential for civil disturbance" on Wednesday

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNig: 11:26pm On Oct 17, 2023
⚡Palestinian Ambassador to the UN slams Netanyahu lies about Baptist Hospital:

"He is a liar. His spokesperson and digital spokesperson tweeted that Israel did the hit thinking that this hospital was a base for Hamas. Then he deleted that tweet.

Now they change the story to try to blame the Palestinians. It is a lie. The Israeli spokesperson of the army about a week ago made a statement in which he said evacuate the hospitals. The hospitals are target and in fact, they hit one hospital a week ago. So their intention is 'evacuate or hospitals will be hit'.

They are responsible for that crime and they cannot fabricate stories to deal with it."

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Sanbuchi: 11:27pm On Oct 17, 2023
WriteerNig:
⚡Russia's Medvedev:

The horrific attack on a hospital in the Gaza Strip is clearly a war crime. And the final responsibility for it lies with those who cynically make money from wars in different countries and on different continents.

Who thoughtlessly distributes colossal amounts of money for weapons, loading up their military-industrial complex.

Who falsely proclaims their global mission to protect democratic values.

USA.

The greed for money has made human lives not valuable anymore... It's a shame that many people are still blind or turn blind eyes to a certain statistics a certain people have made facts by and for their selfish interest.... The world free of USA hypocrisy is the world I longed for.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by BoldBrainz(m): 11:34pm On Oct 17, 2023
Joe Biden is going to lose reelection next year and that's no longer up for debates.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Oluwadare316(m): 11:43pm On Oct 17, 2023
BoldBrainz:
Joe Biden is going to lose reelection next year and that's no longer up for debates.
After the world had survive covid, there should not be any major world crisis but there is America. No wonder,people are always interested in America politics because they will always create problems and change things.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tonididdyx: 11:43pm On Oct 17, 2023
When Putin forcefully removed ukrainian kid-shields from harms way. Today he's wanted by the ICC

Netanyahu must not be spared...

I've lived in the middle East for years, I have lived with Arabs. Their most priceless possession are their kids firstly, then islamic religion, next their wives before anything else. Growing up in Nigeria and being a teacher for primary pupils for a collective 12years, I loved children. I have a gift with children, I'm a kid magnet and living in the middle East and seing the affection parents have for their kids over there solidly cemented my passion and love for kids.
This is why this war btw palenstines and isreal WILL NEVER END because too many angry parents want retaliation for their lost children and now isreal is deepening the case for generations to come. Is not a Bible prophecy anything... These region of people are obsessed with their kids.

For days I've being bitterly complaining and against the killing of children in Gaza by Israeli missles. A particular few on here called me a terrorist sumpathiser and now THIS HOSPITAL BOMBING.

I haven't seen them yet come online to continue their hailing of the IDF attrocities. There human side is beginning to kick in and so will the rest of the world.

I'm not a prophet but I tell you, very soon isreal will be standing alone.
When Deborah was roasted alive in the North, I didn't see retaliation from Nigerian Christians
( because this is the Christianity we practise, it's the Christianity we were brought up with, we have always left judgment for God, even Deborah parents have left judgment for God, this is Christianity as we know it)

Today isreal has taking retaliation to the extreme, and same isreal is supposed to be the HQ of christianity? They (isreal) are calling for blood and more blood of innocents who have no choice in this matter.
What difference is isreal from hamas? Is this Christianity? What's holy or Christ like in any of this?

I repeat it and I say it again, the true Christians should know that what isreal is has done and is doing has nothing to do with Christianity, it's not a reflection of our religion we have strived so hard to portray that we are the opposite of islam.

I don't have to prove to anyone I'm a Christian or from a Christian home BUT I WILL NEVER AND CAN NEVER JUSTIFY WHAT ISREAL HAS DONE.

THERE IS A REASON THERE IS OLD AND NEW TESTAMENTS IN THE BIBLE!

modified
This post doesn't mean I support hamas... Never! But isreal has the capabilities and backing to go into Gaza and fight a war directly with hamas that will not invovle babies dying and hospital bombing.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Oluwadare316(m): 11:46pm On Oct 17, 2023
BoldBrainz:
Hmm,they have been trying to deal with trump using power and everything. Only God know if he can win the next election.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:47pm On Oct 17, 2023
WriterrNig:
⚡Hezbollah released a statement saying they “mourn martyrs Hussein Abbas Fasaei, “Sajed Karbala,” from the town of Kunine, south of Lebanon, and Mahmoud Ahmed Bez “Kazem” from the town of Mashghara in the Western Bekaa, who rose while carrying out their duty.”

Wow this boys are handsome..

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Adjovi: 11:53pm On Oct 17, 2023
WriteerNig:
⚡White House official: “After consulting with King Abdullah II of Jordan and in light of the days of mourning announced by President Abbas of the Palestinian Authority, President Biden will postpone his travel to Jordan and the planned meeting with these two leaders and President Sisi of Egypt. The President sent his deepest condolences for the innocent lives lost in the hospital explosion in Gaza, and wished a speedy recovery to the wounded. He looks forward to consulting in person with these leaders soon, and agreed to remain regularly and directly engaged with each of them over the coming days.”

Lol they actually told you guys they don't want to see you grin grin grin grin chai America no get mouth again o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNig: 11:53pm On Oct 17, 2023
⚡Biden holds call with Netanyahu on Gaza hospital strike: White House
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNig: 11:54pm On Oct 17, 2023
⚡ Lebanese Army and Security Forces are still attempting to clear out the Rioters and Protesters who are trying to enter the U.S. Embassy Compound in Beirut.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNig: 11:57pm On Oct 17, 2023
⚡The Israeli army said additional verification confirmed that the Israeli military did not strike a hospital in Gaza.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNig: 11:59pm On Oct 17, 2023
⚡At least 32 people were injured after a passenger train derailed in Yogyakarta, Indonesia.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:59pm On Oct 17, 2023
Procashtips:

All of you are ignoring the main terrorist = The United States of America and her puppets (NATO).

They do not blow up one or two buildings, they blow up countries.

They do not kidnap one or two people, they kidnap thousands (Guatemo bay)

They do not kill two or 200 people, they kill thousands to millions of people

They do not steal oil tankers, they steal oil blocs and even a whole country.

They do not belong to one or two terror groups, they create and fund terror groups (Taliban, Isis, al aeda, hamas, boko haram etc).

While you lot are here deceiving yourselves calling small flies terrorists, the main terrorist is out there constantly causing death and misery all over the world.

They steal lands and give to whoever they like.

Only few understand the above.

This is true now ask yourself since they are this crazy

What do you think they will do when everyone wants to destroy them

Don't you think their madness will lead them to destroy the whole earth

Because they won't want to go down alone.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 12:17am On Oct 18, 2023
cyber999:

WHATABOUTISM SYNDROME
Judge: Mr Ade you are accused of theft.
Mr Ade: What about our president Tinubu. He stole money too.
Judge: You're not excused. You're guilty of theft.
Mr Ade: What about..., what about....
Judge: Shut up if you have nothing sensible to say!!!

The thing you should ask yourself is

If the judge is the thief will you not ask him

Sir what about you that stole millions last 20 years

Because the what about theory was invented but USA criminals analytic men who think they are wise..

The judge is the USA who have been looting since the past 20 years

You ought to ask them sir what about you.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by RikudoSennin: 12:18am On Oct 18, 2023
Appleyard:

That was a black lie. I'm disappointed with Israel. They have successfully turned global emotion against themselves. Everyone knew that Hamas rocket doesn't have such magnitude of destruction, otherwise, most parts of Israel that they successfully hit since the war began would have burned down completely, but that wasn't the case. Netanyahu is just as guilty a barbarian as Hamas was in their initial attack of Israel.

Spit.

I just got back from work and I saw the tweets. How can you bomb a hospital?

Bro, what Israel did today is the spark that kickstarts WW3. We already said it was gonna come from ME or the Balkans.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) ... (1714) (Reply)

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency!

Viewing this topic: lanre316, WriiterNg, Ibime(m), okeysoninv and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.