Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,257 members, 7,846,179 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (775) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (667770 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) ... (1858) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WritterNig: 7:15pm On Oct 25, 2023
⚡A reporter just asked Biden about Iranian-backed militia attacks on US troops

Biden says that his "warning to the Ayatollah of Iran was that if they continue to move against US troops in the Middle East, we will respond. And he should be prepared"
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WritterNig: 7:16pm On Oct 25, 2023
⚡NATO Military Committee head Admiral Rob Bauer:

The price for one 155mm artillery shell has gone up to 8,000 euros from 2,000 euros before Russia's attack on Ukraine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by RikudoSennin: 7:18pm On Oct 25, 2023
WritterNig:
⚡Russian Yars ICBM spotted while flying in the sky over Arkhangelsk region.

The launch of Yars was carried out from the Plesetsk cosmodrome at the Kura training ground in Kamchatka.

This missile can be maneuvered.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by seunny4lif(m): 7:18pm On Oct 25, 2023
WritterNig:
⚡Netanyahu: "We are the people of the light, they are the people of darkness... we shall realize the prophecy of Isaiah."
Lucifer the Lightbringer

"I was the first, little one. I was the first after my Father and Mother. I was the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end. The one who held the keys of death and life. But then came that clay doll, and God loved him more than me, and more than Himself. And I said he was not worthy of the Father's love, and so I was spit on the Earth, to walk in the darkness..."

Just saying ni oooh,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by lanre316: 7:24pm On Oct 25, 2023
WritterNig:
⚡Israel's Netenyahu:

We are preparing for a ground invasion. I won't give the details.

This man will kill his legacy. Ground invasion will fail so woefully, he will have to be impeached las las. USA ought to have warned him. Hamas fighters are very tough like Vietnamese and Afghanistans.

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by lanre316: 7:28pm On Oct 25, 2023
WritterNig:
⚡Former special agent of the CIA:

The Iranians are dragging Israel into the Israeli version of the swamp of the Vietnam War/Netanyahu must understand that he is playing Iran.

I hope he listens before he makes the mistake from which Israel may never recover from.

But wetin be my own sef. Make dollar drop back to 600 naira na my main concern.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WritterNig: 7:30pm On Oct 25, 2023
⚡Biden:

My warning to the Ayatollah was that if they continue to move against those troops we will respond. And he should be prepared. It has nothing to do with Israel.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WritterNig: 7:32pm On Oct 25, 2023
⚡The US intends to send its entire Iron Dome stockpile to Israel including two batteries and more than 300 interceptors, US official says - Haaretz
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by lanre316: 7:34pm On Oct 25, 2023
WritterNig:
⚡NATO Military Committee head Admiral Rob Bauer:

The price for one 155mm artillery shell has gone up to 8,000 euros from 2,000 euros before Russia's attack on Ukraine.

War business is booming.

6 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WritterNig: 7:34pm On Oct 25, 2023
⚡Biden when asked about the fact that more than 6,000 Palestinians have been killed so far (per Hamas-run health ministry)

"I have no notion that the Palestinians are telling the truth about how many people are killed"

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by lanre316: 7:37pm On Oct 25, 2023
seunny4lif:

Lucifer the Lightbringer

"I was the first, little one. I was the first after my Father and Mother. I was the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end. The one who held the keys of death and life. But then came that clay doll, and God loved him more than me, and more than Himself. And I said he was not worthy of the Father's love, and so I was spit on the Earth, to walk in the darkness..."

Just saying ni oooh,

Hail Lucifer!
😊😊

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WritterNig: 7:38pm On Oct 25, 2023
⚡The head of the Christian parliamentary Maronite pro-Israel political party Lebanese Forces, Samir Jaajaa, called on the Lebanese government to force all militants in the south of the country to surrender their weapons, referring to Hezbollah and the Palestinians.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WritterNig: 7:39pm On Oct 25, 2023
⚡Hamas Al-Qassam Brigades publishes a picture of its naval commandos.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WritterNig: 7:40pm On Oct 25, 2023
⚡Hungary remains the main obstacle to Sweden's entry into NATO - Associated Press

The Hungarian Parliament refused to consider Sweden's application to join NATO.

The vote was blocked by the ruling Fidesz party, led by Prime Minister Viktor Orban.

Fidesz MPs claim Swedish politicians are spreading “outright lies” about the state of democracy in Hungary.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WritterNig: 7:41pm On Oct 25, 2023
⚡🛰 Satellite images of the American military base Ain al-Assad in Iraq revealed damage to one of the hangars on the base. This is the first objective confirmation of one of the arrivals

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WritterNig: 7:44pm On Oct 25, 2023
⚡BIDEN: "We were able to act on a proposal I had to bring, to build a railroad from all the way from Riyadh, all the way through the Middle East, Saudi Arabia, Israel, up through Greece, and then across — not the railroad — but pipeline across the mediterranean up into Europe."

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WritterNig: 7:44pm On Oct 25, 2023
⚡Politico:

Several American troops stationed in the Middle East have reported symptoms of “traumatic brain injury” following rocket and drone attacks launched by Iran proxies over the past week.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WritterNig: 7:48pm On Oct 25, 2023
⚡A smoke bomb was thrown at the Turkish diplomatic mission in Finland, there were no casualties or injuries, an investigation is underway , Helsinki police reported on Wednesday

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Regex: 7:54pm On Oct 25, 2023
WritterNig:
⚡The US intends to send its entire Iron Dome stockpile to Israel including two batteries and more than 300 interceptors, US official says - Haaretz

Someone is dragging best military arsenal with Russia. If she has all these, why is America sending them their so called iron dome... Israel is just a piece of shit country.

6 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:00pm On Oct 25, 2023
Tiopii:

what pains?😂😂😂😂. Pains where?. As Russia isn't giving you anymore joy, y'all focused on Israel/Hamas. you'd be good

We all are happy with Russia dealing with the children of nato

Zelensky is going up and down begging for weapons while USA is focusing on Israeli business.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WritterNig: 8:07pm On Oct 25, 2023
⚡UN Secretary General responds to Israel’s Representative at the UN who accused him of justifying terrorism.

“I am shocked by misinterpretations by some of my statement yesterday in the Security Council – as if it was justifying acts of terror by Hamas.”

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WritterNig: 8:09pm On Oct 25, 2023
⚡A Rocket launched from Gaza has reportedly Directly Impacted a Residential Building in the Central Israeli City of Rishon LeTsiyon; thankfully it appears that only 3 Civilians were Injured and no one was Killed.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WritterNig: 8:13pm On Oct 25, 2023
⚡New U.S. House Speaker Johnson: "The first bill that I'm going to bring to this floor will be in support of our dear friend Israel."

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:24pm On Oct 25, 2023
lanre316:

This man will kill his legacy. Ground invasion will fail so woefully, he will have to be impeached las las. USA ought to have warned him. Hamas fighters are very tough like Vietnamese and Afghanistans.

Are u sure.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WritterNig: 8:24pm On Oct 25, 2023
⚡Russia's defense minister says the country has tested its ability to deliver a 'massive retaliatory nuclear strike'
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WritterNig: 8:26pm On Oct 25, 2023
⚡Al Jazeera says it condemns the killing of its journalist Wael Al-Dahdouh's family in Gaza.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WritterNig: 8:27pm On Oct 25, 2023
⚡Radar indicates that the USS Dwight D. Eisenhower reached the Azores archipelago earlier today and is expected to reach the Strait of Gibraltar in approximately 36 to 48 hours, depending on speed.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by somehow: 8:33pm On Oct 25, 2023
WritterNig:
⚡Netanyahu: "We are the people of the light, they are the people of darkness... we shall realize the prophecy of Isaiah."

Revelations 2 vs 9

The current Zionists aren't the true Jews.

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by somehow: 8:35pm On Oct 25, 2023
WritterNig:
⚡New U.S. House Speaker Johnson: "The first bill that I'm going to bring to this floor will be in support of our dear friend Israel."

I now believe the current occupiers of the "country" called Israel aren't the true Jews.

Been following the events together with the bible prophecies.

The real jews are still scattered all over.

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 8:37pm On Oct 25, 2023
WritterNig:
⚡Russia's defense minister says the country has tested its ability to deliver a 'massive retaliatory nuclear strike'
lesson for those people here who is doubting me . When I speak on revelation. Anyway shall we all brace up for nuclear Armageddon in the north hemisphere. Shalom.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 8:40pm On Oct 25, 2023
WritterNig:
⚡The head of the Christian parliamentary Maronite pro-Israel political party Lebanese Forces, Samir Jaajaa, called on the Lebanese government to force all militants in the south of the country to surrender their weapons, referring to Hezbollah and the Palestinians.
if a christain party in far away Lebanon can support isreal their neighbors. This is a lesson for the nairaland Islamists that keep asking us christains why do we support isreal.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 8:43pm On Oct 25, 2023
somehow:

Revelations 2 vs 9

The current Zionists aren't the true Jews.
this is what devil used to spoil you to attack the of Israel but hear the word of God, Amos 9:15
And I will plant them upon their land, and they shall no more be pulled up out of their land which I have given them,” saith the Lord thy God.

(1) (2) (3) ... (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) ... (1858) (Reply)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: dermmy(m), Cancri, sainttwist1(m), OddFellow(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.