Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,853 members, 7,862,790 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:42 AM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (779) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (705903 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) ... (1947) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 10:10am On Oct 26, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

You are too raw learn how to be diplomatic and respect Islam.
please I should respect devil? Do you know anyone who confesses that Jesus is not the Lord is of the devil. Jesus warned us about islam
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:15am On Oct 26, 2023
okeysoninv:
please I should respect devil? Do you know anyone who confesses that Jesus is not the Lord is of the devil. Jesus warned us about islam

Every one is of the devil until Jesus transferred us into his kingdom have you forgotten this..

Colossians 1:13-14
He has delivered us from the domain of darkness and transferred us to the kingdom of his beloved Son, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.

You were not born born again

Rather you heard the word of God and God delivered you

So stop acting like you were saved from your mom womb.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 10:17am On Oct 26, 2023
Procashtips:

Anyone that's not as fanatic as you're is automatically a muslim?

Pea brain.
no difference between chrislam and Muslim.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 10:23am On Oct 26, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

Every one is of the devil until Jesus transferred us into his kingdom have you forgotten this..

Colossians 1:13-14
He has delivered us from the domain of darkness and transferred us to the kingdom of his beloved Son, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.

You were not born born again

Rather you heard the word of God and God delivered you

So stop acting like you were saved from your mom womb.
how does it relate with Muslim . Who says that Christ is not the son of God. Yes the paul letter to Colossians is referring to the gentiles whom were living in darkness before God shows the light through Christ Jesus.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:24am On Oct 26, 2023
okeysoninv:

Should I also show you in the Bible where it is forBiden to insult the devil you can cast out devil but don't abuse them or insult them

Don't you know that in devil disobedience he is obeying God
Bible say devil is doing his work which he will receive his wage at the last day

Don't abuse spiritual things you don't know it origin you are not permitted to abuse the devil if you argue I will show it to you in the Bible to calm your head down.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:28am On Oct 26, 2023
okeysoninv:
how does it relate with Muslim . Who says that Christ is not the son of God. Yes the paul letter to Colossians is referring to the gentiles whom were living in darkness before God shows the light through Christ Jesus.

Gentiles is any one not from physical Israel so it includes Arabs and non Arabs. Stop trying to be wise Christ law is not about forced believe in Jesus.. get this to your mind.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 10:29am On Oct 26, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

Should I also show you in the Bible where it is forBiden to insult the devil you can cast out devil but don't abuse them or insult them

Don't you know that in devil disobedience he is obeying God
Bible say devil is doing his work which he will receive his wage at the last day

Don't abuse spiritual things you don't know it origin you are not permitted to abuse the devil if you argue I will show it to you in the Bible to calm your head down.
he gave me power to tramble on devil and they shall do me no harm. Now, listen what ist 1john 4 vs 3 says about Islam .New Living Translation
But if someone claims to be a prophet and does not acknowledge the truth about Jesus, that person is not from God. Such a person has the spirit of the Antichrist, which you heard is coming into the world and indeed is already here
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 10:32am On Oct 26, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

Gentiles is any one not from physical Israel so it includes Arabs and non Arabs. Stop trying to be wise Christ law is not about forced believe in Jesus.. get this to your mind.
gentiles are those from not from root of Jacob. Gentiles are nations not including isreal.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:37am On Oct 26, 2023
okeysoninv:
he gave me power to tramble on devil and they shall do me no harm. Now, listen what ist 1john 4 vs 3 says about Islam .New Living Translation
But if someone claims to be a prophet and does not acknowledge the truth about Jesus, that person is not from God. Such a person has the spirit of the Antichrist, which you heard is coming into the world and indeed is already here

Trample means to walk past some thing

Not to abuse where did it say abuse or insult

Paul was an anti Christ before so it just any one who opposed Jesus

This places do not prove to you to abuse devil stop it you have been warned if you like you listen

Children of God don't use forced actions in dealing with those who don't believe

You act against God word when you refuse to use the principles of love in dealing with them

This is a new commandment from Jesus love one another.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:38am On Oct 26, 2023
okeysoninv:
gentiles are those from not from root of Jacob. Gentiles are nations not including isreal.
is that not the same thing I just wrote up.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 10:39am On Oct 26, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

remember the purpose of Jesus on Earth, is for us the gentiles . For he has blinded the Jews eyes for us to see. Till the end of gentiles dispensation then jews will be receive the message of salvation.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:39am On Oct 26, 2023
I think I will leave you to continue your violent ways since you are not yet circumcised in your heart. With the love of God...

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 10:44am On Oct 26, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
is that not the same thing I just wrote up.
Apostles where sent to the gentiles. To bring us to fold us Jews. For we have been in darkness for so long.for this reason he brought us to God which is the light. For Jews he has blinded them.hope you understand the verse now. Now many says why is Jews not believing in jesus. They are going to believe when they see him descending with angels and saints.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 10:46am On Oct 26, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
I think I will leave you to continue your violent ways since you are not yet circumcised in your heart. With the love of God...
my message is love and peace. For the angel shout my people depart from her so you will not partakes from her sin. Why should I be romancing with the devil?
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tiopii: 10:47am On Oct 26, 2023
Procashtips:

Nuclear strike is against bigger enemies.

Read with understanding.

Bigger enemies like? The only nation Russia is fighting against is Ukraine. we know the nukes rhetorics is for Ukraine. no need for you to lie
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 10:48am On Oct 26, 2023
Why should I be in a company of Antichrist. Dont you know Islam is an Antichrist ?
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stefan00: 10:50am On Oct 26, 2023
Isn't this the same kingsnairaland that was calling USA and NATO evil and was part of those that were clamouring to ignore Okey our resident pastor? USA and NATO that he called evil are supporting Israel and he is also supporting Israel so are they no longer evil?

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tiopii: 10:50am On Oct 26, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

We all are happy with Russia dealing with the children of nato

Zelensky is going up and down begging for weapons while USA is focusing on Israeli business.

But Putin is also begging for weapons from N.Korea and China. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. so called World power.

Ukraine isn't NATO yet. but they have downgraded the Russian armyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Na this Russia wan fight world war?
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by lanre316: 11:12am On Oct 26, 2023
Stefan00:
Isn't this the same kingsnairaland that was calling USA and NATO evil and was part of those that were clamouring to ignore Okey our resident pastor? USA and NATO that he called evil are supporting Israel and he is also supporting Israel so are they no longer evil?

Don't be surprised or dissapointed. Religion and logical reasoning don't go together. Many otherwise smart people suspend the use of their brain when it comes to issues relating to their particular religion.

11 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by lanre316: 11:14am On Oct 26, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

You're both two sides of the same coin. Don't pretend as if you're better.

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by seunny4lif(m): 11:18am On Oct 26, 2023
WritterNig:
πŸ˜‚ 🀣 🀑 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ 🀑

Cry more!
Around Four million Russians are employed in military industry. They won't be short.

Russia still have multiple storages with artillery that they can cannibalize from but the are looking very cheap way to go about it which are Iran and North Korea.
The most important question is who will provide Ukraine with those barrels in two years, or even next year?

And it looks like Ukraine will be getting less attention from receiving aid from the U.S. because Isreali is more important while North Korea and Iran supplies of drones etc just started arriving in Russia.

A year ago, NATO ammo production was about to catch up, North Korean ammo wouldn't matter, and that Russian artillery barrels are all broken. I have even seen a graph with Ukrainian artillery fire outnumbering Russian. Meaning they are all propaganda.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by somehow: 11:19am On Oct 26, 2023
lanre316:
Here we go again

My bad
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 11:19am On Oct 26, 2023
WritterNig:
⚑A gunman carried out shooting attacks in multiple locations in Lewiston, Maine. At least 16 people claimed to be shot and injured.

The attacker, who is reportedly still on the run, seems to be armed with an AR-15 rifle & multiple magazines.

A gunman, an attacker. These are the names used when they are not Muslim. If he was an Arab, he is considered a terrorist.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WritterNig: 11:38am On Oct 26, 2023
⚑Red Alerts sounding in Tel Aviv due to rocket fire from Gaza.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 11:49am On Oct 26, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

You are too raw learn how to be diplomatic and respect Islam.

He is a terrorist, every religion has them.
But some pple use d term fanatic to stereotype it

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 11:56am On Oct 26, 2023
lanre316:

You're both two sides of the same coin. Don't pretend as if you're better.

Same thing I told him the other day. He thinks he is different because of d "predictions" but they are the same

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Modibbo55: 11:56am On Oct 26, 2023
okeysoninv:
na wetin they taught you in that ur in Antichrist terrorism demonic mosque. Mohammed son of devil was killed by a Jewish girl . Jews has always been the Achilles heel of islamic world. Las Las na Jews go end Islam on Earth finally.
The way Jews killed Bastard Yeshua only son? Okeysoninv the Meth head Biafra Bush Land dwelling Jew ass licking Monkey! Your Christian God Yeshua is a coward and a Bastard that can't save his only son from death, you are Bastard too Okeysininv Prophet with a Big potbelly full of bear Ogogoro and Burukutu I guess Yeshua also loves Burukut alot. Yeshiua the Christian God is a Bastard I challenge Yeshua Your useless God to do his worst a God who has a prophet like You Okeysoninv is dirty than a Pig and Useless and Dumb. Okeysoniv you are Bastard Yeshua your Christian Father God is Gay and stupid Coward Bastard. Spits on Yeshua the Gay Christian God

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WritterNig: 12:00pm On Oct 26, 2023
⚑Tedros claims "we must follow through with national ratification" of the WHO pandemic treaty as "disinformation" eroded "trust between people, governments and institutions."

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WritterNig: 12:00pm On Oct 26, 2023
⚑ "We are expanding the shelter in place advisory and school closings to include the town of Bowdoin," Maine State Police say, as massive manhunt is underway after gunman kills at least 20 people.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 12:18pm On Oct 26, 2023
Tiopii:

But Putin is also begging for weapons from N.Korea and China. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. so called World power.

Ukraine isn't NATO yet. but they have downgraded the Russian armyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Na this Russia wan fight world war?

We can go back and forth with arguments no one will win the arguments so

Now the solution is to state what Ukraine win is to you

Now let me state what Russia win is

1)...Ukraine will never join nato and it will never take back it land

So tell us what is a win for Ukraine.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 12:35pm On Oct 26, 2023
Alamkir:

Same thing I told him the other day. He thinks he is different because of d "predictions" but they are the same

Alamkir.. lanre316....
If two of you think I preach destruction of Muslims then I won't even argue with both of you I know what I preach.

I know my self and I have never forced others to believe what I believe,
The race is a personal race we are living in an Era of do as you want
So why should I force you to do what I do.

I don't predict and tell you that God said that he told me and I don't abuse any one in the name of God too.

I can predict from my own mindset from my own desires because I am human and I will not say God told me so...
I know how powerful God is I fear him so much I can't use his name in vain

If you think am like him then you are free to think so...
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WritterNig: 12:50pm On Oct 26, 2023
⚑Iran's Foreign Ministry warned the US of an unimaginable response to an attack on its facilities

If the US strikes Iran and its associated infrastructure, the response will β€œbeyond all imagination.” Iranian Deputy Foreign Minister Mohammad Hassan Sheikh Ol-Islami told reporters.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) ... (1947) (Reply)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections β€” Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: ayswagga5, Omen100(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.