Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (801) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (602968 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) ... (1721) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 12:53pm On Oct 29, 2023
WrriterNig:
⚡ The New York Times reports that Hamas has, in its tunnels, 'hundreds of thousands of gallons of fuel for vehicles and rockets; caches of ammunition, explosives and materials to make more; and stockpiles of food, water and medicine'.

This is common sense not a report. Of course we will assume they hav stockpile of everything since they hav been doing well for weeks now
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNig: 12:53pm On Oct 29, 2023
🇷🇺

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:54pm On Oct 29, 2023
Page 800. Okpansukka was here.
Can't believe that in the past i was defending the West.

10 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNig: 12:54pm On Oct 29, 2023
⚡The Israeli army holds a foothold of over 6 square kilometers in the northern part of the Gaza sector to a depth of more than 3 kilometers.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNig: 12:54pm On Oct 29, 2023
⚡IDF forces moving on the beach near the coastal strip in Gaza this morning.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 12:55pm On Oct 29, 2023
Stoplying:

I've got news for you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zd8vzIRQLLM?si=NmIcwGcFmbvnXxxJ

And yes all those guys complimenting you the way you claimed are gay men. And you are gay for reciprocating. 🤣
lol.. Furkin idiioot
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:55pm On Oct 29, 2023
lmao... page 801. dem carry me handicap

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 12:57pm On Oct 29, 2023
okeysoninv:
Confirmation of Prophecy: The flag of Israel hoisted in the heart of Gaza by the 52nd armored battalion.

🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱 Israeli soldiers hang the flag of Israel in Gaza City. 🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱

Remember I said here that isreal is going to mount their flag in Gaza. Glory be to Jesus

And u are the only one with this news. So apart from your fake predictions, you are also manufacturing fake news

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 1:01pm On Oct 29, 2023
WrriterNig:
⚡Multiple people shot during party in Indianapolis, Indiana; no word on suspects

What about that shooter that killed 22 people in US some days ago. Has he been cought?
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 1:04pm On Oct 29, 2023
Alamkir:

What about that shooter that killed 22 people in US some days ago. Has he been cought?
suicide
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 1:09pm On Oct 29, 2023
Alamkir:

And u are the only one with this news. So apart from your fake predictions, you are also manufacturing fake news
it pains this Islamists. I thought you said Israel can never dare enter Gaza . The flag has been mounted already. Cry ur cry hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 1:09pm On Oct 29, 2023
WrriterNig:
⚡Netanyahu openly calling for genocide:

"You must remember what Amalek has done to you, says our Holy Bible."

"Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys" (1 Samuel 15:3)

It's very annoying whenever this Satan is quoting the bible. It's fake as fuk

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 1:14pm On Oct 29, 2023
dvkot:
omo these saudi guys are fine as fcvk... See as person soft tongue

If u meet some of their men in real life u will think they are angels. Human perfection.

6 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Allthelight: 1:15pm On Oct 29, 2023
WriterrNig:
⚡The Israeli army holds a foothold of over 6 square kilometers in the northern part of the Gaza sector to a depth of more than 3 kilometers.

I thought gaza can't be invaded easily... Lolz
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Adjovi: 1:24pm On Oct 29, 2023
WriterrNig:
⚡Hamas shared photos of tunnels under the Gaza Strip.

Cars can be seen driving through some of the tunnels.

Omo this guy's really took time to dig o shocked
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 1:27pm On Oct 29, 2023
dvkot:
suicide

Ooh!

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 1:38pm On Oct 29, 2023
dvkot:
so if you tell a guy that he looks good or he has a nice ride it means you are gay? Damm! How du*b can you be?

Very backward and primitive way of thinking

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 1:51pm On Oct 29, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Bring ur sister make we do practical

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 2:02pm On Oct 29, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

I respect people that can actual change their opinion when they realise they hav been wrong. Some people are still supporting the West for the sake of not losing an argument

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Globetrot: 2:04pm On Oct 29, 2023
Welcome to the light

OkpaNsukkaisBaepost=126679642:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 2:33pm On Oct 29, 2023
Tiopii:

when Ukraine joins NATO and get back it's territories. There would be peace and justice. I'm not trying to prove a point. I want what is right.

Two times you have avoided a direct response this shows you are not confident

Like I said before Russia already actually achieved their aim which is

To prevent nato in Ukraine and to take it land as a punishment

Now for one last time what will we call you if Ukraine fails to enter nato or take it land

Let see if you are bold.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 2:38pm On Oct 29, 2023
WrriterNig:
⚡Elon Musk on Starlink for Gaza:

It is not clear who has authority for ground links in Gaza, but do we know that no terminal has requested a connection in that area.

No terminals from Gaza have attempted to communicate with our constellation.

SpaceX will support communication links with internationally recognized aid organizations.

Elon just wants to spy on gaza.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 2:50pm On Oct 29, 2023
Will the gay commentators (dvkot, alamkir and the one asking for sisters as cover) please calm down.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 3:00pm On Oct 29, 2023
WrriterNig:
⚡Mike Pence suspends his presidential campaign.

He killed himself when he said he did not care about USA citizens as long as we fund Ukraine now Ukraine is losing he decides to run out from the race since his speech did not win him any points.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 3:21pm On Oct 29, 2023
WrriterNig:
⚡Erdogan was offered to resettle residents of the Gaza Strip to Turkey.

Israeli Internal Security Minister Itamar Ben-Gvir invited the Turkish leader to take the residents of the Gaza Strip to his country.

this is a good option since he knows Israel is greater than him.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by cyber999: 3:29pm On Oct 29, 2023
Stoplying:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuxgeQfHezc?si=Bt0Gjup6blsL6p6q
He's worse and he loves proving it.
The guy is a racist (Biden too), but Trump hides his racism way less.

Most Americans are racist at heart, very few are open about it. They won't have problems with Trump in the white house.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:30pm On Oct 29, 2023
Alamkir:

I respect people that can actual change their opinion when they realise they hav been wrong. Some people are still supporting the West for the sake of not losing an argument

I already had doubts about Western democracy especially after the killing of Gaddafi & the outcome. But #EndSarzs happened in Nigeria & the West failed to defend democracy instead the United Nations went about & offered members of the govt top ranking posItion. Lai Mohammad is a good example.

If you can mobilize NATO military aircraft to fight against military dictatorship in Africa then we also expect that u will make effort 2 enforce fundamental human rights & the rule of law.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by lanre316: 3:37pm On Oct 29, 2023
WrriterNig:
⚡Egyptians at the Rafah border crossing celebrating the rockets launched by Palestinian forces fired from Gaza.

I'd hate to be an Israeli at this point in history.

The world is happy when you're attacked. The world protests against you when you retaliate against the attacks.

Poor Israel. May the god you serve help you.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by lanre316: 3:53pm On Oct 29, 2023
Procashtips:

The years of untold oppression really made these Palestinians dogged and tough.

Imagine what they built even without the eyes of the apartheid regime catching them in the process.

I don't support Hamas (I only care for Palestinians), but I have to give it to them for their doggedness, ruggedness, stubbornness, and ingenuity.

Meehn, if those guys can have access to the same level of weapons and support that Israel do, we would be shouting "Free Israel" and "justice for Israel" by now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by lanre316: 3:59pm On Oct 29, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Most of us were, until our horizons expanded and we see beyond propaganda.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by ladkud(m): 4:02pm On Oct 29, 2023
This is what Israelis prime minister said

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNig: 4:17pm On Oct 29, 2023
⚡Unconfirmed information about an IDF unit being ambushed northwest of Beit Lahiya after Hamas's DRG penetrated behind advancing Israeli army units.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) ... (1721) (Reply)

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency!

Viewing this topic: WrriterNg, seunny4lif(m), obedience4(m), Masterviolence, Holla911(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.