Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,842 members, 7,862,758 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:00 AM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (854) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (705782 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (851) (852) (853) (854) (855) (856) (857) ... (1947) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 3:37pm On Nov 04, 2023
⚡The world’s biggest imports:

⛽️ Petroleum: 66.17%
💻 Electric circuits: 3.53%
💊 Medicines: 3.03%
🥇 Gold: 2.53%
🍚 Rice: 2.53%
🚘 Vehicle engines: 2.53%
✈️ Aircrafts: 2.52%
🐓 Poultry: 2.02%
🛳️ Passenger and cargo ships: 1.51%
📻 Transmitters: 1.51%
🚬 Cigarettes: 1.01%
💎 Diamonds: 1.01%
🚢 Tankers: 1.01%

Cars, cement, copper, drilling platforms, electricity, fabrics, fishing boats, iron ore, steel pipes, light boats, palladium, soybean oil, stamps, sugar, tubing, turbines, vehicle accessories, wheat: 0.51%

According to CEPII - BACI: International Trade Database at the Product Level, World Bank, WorldsTopExports, Statista.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Oluwadare316(m): 3:38pm On Nov 04, 2023
okeysoninv:
christainity is a way of live not a religious like Islamists Satanism. We didn't create any problem to the world Islam did. All the happening around the world today has been foretold. The gospel has reached all the part of the world, Jews are back to the their, Satan is fighting them till when Christ return to defeat islam. Saints are getting ready for rapture. Wars and plaques, earthquakes , are everywhere. Christainity is sweet bro, come out from Islam so you will not partake from her sins. All that is happening around today has been foretold and it's playing out like film to us the chosen. Knowing Jesus is sweetest thing on Earth. Come out from Islam, The God of Israel will destroy Islam on Earth. shalom
Ok bro, think deep and ask people that are more knowledgeable.see for urself and observe more,Internet is ur friend and use the society as an example.
l didn't say Islam is better than Christianity. Are u telling me that ur religion doesn't have any faults/problems created by people. I believe u can do better than this,Leave the sentiments abeg.
it's normal for us,not be able to control some things that happen to us or around us. Calling names still doesn't make any difference, though its not a new thing. You are free to disagree but the truth is always there. Have a nice wknd
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by TrumpBiden: 3:40pm On Nov 04, 2023
seunny4lif:

At least Iran is trying and the fact Iranians are not Arabs.
Hezb have tried so far and they are the reason Israeli military haven’t deployed more troops to Gaza and Israeli PM said more troops will be sent to Lebanon border than to Gaza.

You see those gulf countries are the worst including Turkey.
The fact that Qatar is same as Hamas in terms of Muslim brotherhood yet same Qatar can’t do anything.

USA have her biggest military bases in those countries, they can’t even make a call without USA government not knowing about it.

Bro. I was speechless when I saw the number of US military bases in middle east. I was like" no, this can't be" but it's the reality.

How can they even allow US, their sworn enemy to have such control? Even right now, they are striking US bases but it's not as heavy as it should be.

Eliminating a country with strong military like US, you need to go all out and fight them once and for all.

Seriously middle east countries are weak

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 3:46pm On Nov 04, 2023
Oluwadare316:

Ok bro, think deep and ask people that are more knowledgeable.see for urself and observe more.
l didn't say Islam is better than Christianity. Are u telling me that ur religion doesn't have any faults/problems created by people. I believe u can do better than this,Leave the sentiments abeg.
it's normal for us,not be able to control some things that happen to us or around us. Calling names still doesn't make any difference, though its not a new thing. You are free to disagree but the truth is always there. Have a nice wknd
I told you christainity is not a religious but a way we live our lives. Man didn't create christainity but God himself did. Pls, come out from Islam there is no life in Islam. A life without Christ is chaos and death. Look at all Islamic world today for past 75yrs they have been trying to hurt Israel but keep injuring themselves. Don't you see the God of Israel only one true God . The gods of Arab is a failure gods. Look and behold the land of promise is coming to fulfillment.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Oluwadare316(m): 3:48pm On Nov 04, 2023
okeysoninv:
I told you christainity is not a religious but a way we live our lives. Man didn't create christainity but God himself did. Pls, come out from Islam there is no life in Islam. A life without Christ is chaos and death. Look at all Islamic world today for past 75yrs they have been trying to hurt Israel but keep injuring themselves. Don't you see the God of Israel only one true God . The gods of Arab is a failure gods. Look and behold the land of promise is coming to fulfillment.
You are an amazing person sha😁anyway you prove ur God, still doesn't make any difference. Congratulations to all manU fans for the win.long live Eric 10hag🤣
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 3:51pm On Nov 04, 2023
⚡The Crimean Bridge is closed. Explosions are reported in the Kerch area. Air defense systems are engaged in intercepting Ukrainian missiles.

Up to 12 cruise missiles were detected flying over Genichesk.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 3:52pm On Nov 04, 2023
Islam should learn a lesson from pharaohs of Egypt.God has hardened the hearts of Islamists to destroy them as he did to their fellow compatriots in ancient Egypt. The more Islam tries to destroy Israel the more they keep getting hurt. But this people can't see what we are seeing. God of Israel is only true God in the whole universe. He who will lead astray will go into astray.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 3:57pm On Nov 04, 2023
Oluwadare316:

You are an amazing person sha😁anyway you prove ur God, still doesn't make any difference. Congratulations to all manU fans for the win.long live Eric 10hag🤣
The war is proving Islam god is the same as pharoah gods. You try God of Israel your finished for life and everlasting. Come out from Islam there is no saviour . except Jesus Christ. When he returns all the Muslims that trys to attack will dead and return to hell fire where Islamists god and his chief Antichrist Mohammed are tormented day and night in the lake of fire. Is that where you want to be.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 3:57pm On Nov 04, 2023
Follow who know road. Follow Israel.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 4:02pm On Nov 04, 2023
Oluwadare316:

Are u going far or just cracking jokes. Spiritual way u dey talk like dis is not a child's play. If we**muslims are worshipping a dead God**Allah ,who are u to be telling us. Do u think it will make any difference or solve problems in ur own religion. If u are a prophet or spiritual man if u are one. Start by solving problems created in your own religion first. The two major religions have fault/problems which was created by people of these religion. No matter how powerful your spirituality is ,you are not any where close to any prophets of Allah or God which ever u believe or agree no problem. We don't care if u hate us more, it doesn't make any difference to Nigeria's problems. Religion doesn't make people special in the face of Allah, u are entitled to ur own deeds. Our God doesn't need people to convince people to join, we hardly force people to come to our religion.
If u are very bold,go to some part of Nigeria and prove urself abeg. Are u a spiritual man online or in real life.have u even saved itself and family first. some times reading comments online use to make think if some people created themselves😁😁stop proving hero online, there are lot of things u can do help people. Life is deeper than u think.

Na ur own com pain me pass. Is it Okeysonin u are giving levels by typing plenty things like this. Are u new here?

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Modibbo55: 4:07pm On Nov 04, 2023
okeysoninv:
Follow who know road. Follow Israel.
heheheh why are you avoiding me Pastor? Why don't you travel in the Spritual realm and attack me, you said the Muslim God is afraid to fight you spiritual, well okeysoninv the Methhed I hereby challenge you, your Bastard Coward Yeshua to spiritual Battle! Bastard stupid Burukutu sipping nincompoop with a huge pot belly here claiming prophecy!! Yeshua the Bastard Coward God that can't save his only son from the Jews! Okeysoninv Yeshua the Christian God is a Bastard and Jewish Gay slave yes your God is Bastard!! Okeysoninv I repeat the Christian God you worship is a Bastard Coward! If indeed he is God and you're a prophet kill me through suffocation right now, deny me Oxygen! Ahhahahahah you and your stupid useless God cannot even death strong pass Yeshua, run am street color his liking soul and nothing happened hahahahahahaahha Bastard Yeshua Okeysoninv your Father and Mother including your God are all bastards and Animals that deserve to be thrown into a Gas Chamber!! Stupid Meth Smoking piece of shit!

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:09pm On Nov 04, 2023
WriterNiiig:
⚡American troops are increasingly being killed by repeated attacks on bases in the Middle East, but Washington does not disclose casualty figures, said former CIA analyst Larry Johnson.

That how taliban killed many USA military men untill USA ran away USA don't reveal it death rate.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Oluwadare316(m): 4:09pm On Nov 04, 2023
Alamkir:

Na ur own com pain me pass. Is it Okeysonin u are giving levels by typing plenty things like this. Are u new here?
Hmm😁
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 4:15pm On Nov 04, 2023
Modibbo55:
heheheh why are you avoiding me Pastor? Why don't you travel in the Spritual realm and attack me, you said the Muslim God is afraid to fight you spiritual, well okeysoninv the Methhed I hereby challenge you, your Bastard Coward Yeshua to spiritual Battle! Bastard stupid Burukutu sipping nincompoop with a huge pot belly here claiming prophecy!! Yeshua the Bastard Coward God that can't save his only son from the Jews! Okeysoninv Yeshua the Christian God is a Bastard and Jewish Gay slave yes your God is Bastard!! Okeysoninv I repeat the Christian God you worship is a Bastard Coward! If indeed he is God and you're a prophet kill me through suffocation right now, deny me Oxygen! Ahhahahahah you and your stupid useless God cannot even death strong pass Yeshua, run am street color his liking soul and nothing happened hahahahahahaahha Bastard Yeshua Okeysoninv your Father and Mother including your God are all bastards and Animals that deserve to be thrown into a Gas Chamber!! Stupid Meth Smoking piece of shit!

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 4:16pm On Nov 04, 2023
Modibbo55:
ask God for forgiveness and seek for repentance. I pray for you today, may you not die until you see the kingdom of God in your life. Accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior now so that you can have life not end like Egyptians, canannites. There is no power in god of Islam. I defeated him spiritually severally just like Lord Jesus defeated him also. If you fails to come out from him , your going to end in hellfire with him. Israel and Jerusalem will be here everlasting. Now the Lord God has brought them back , for his mercies endureth forever. They shall be like mount Zion never to be remove again. This is call for Islamists to repent . And turn to only true God. Israel has been defeating since 75yrs through the time return . God of Israel is alive . Islam god is dead .
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 4:18pm On Nov 04, 2023
⚡Kremlin Spokesman Peskov:

Russia has proven that it cannot be defeated on the battlefield.

14 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 4:18pm On Nov 04, 2023
⚡Armenia supported Russia’s resolution in the United Nations General Assembly on combating neo-Nazism.

The Third Committee of the UN General Assembly, which discusses human rights issues, adopted a Russian resolution titled “Combatting the glorification of Nazism, neo-Nazism, and other practices that contribute to the escalation of contemporary forms of racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia, and related intolerance.”

In addition to Armenia, 111 other countries supported it, 50 voted against, and 14 countries abstained from voting. Russia prepared the resolution in collaboration with dozens of countries, including Armenia.

2 Likes

⚡US State Dept. recommends that American citizens in Lebanon leave now while commercial flights remain available due to the unpredictable security situation
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 4:22pm On Nov 04, 2023
⚡Minister of Foreign Affairs of Germany Annalena Baerbock has met with forcibly displaced persons from Artsakh who’ve found shelter in the village of Vostan, Ararat Province, Armenia.

Baerbock visited Vostan after traveling to the village of Yeraskh to meet EUMA observers during the second day of her visit to Armenia.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 4:23pm On Nov 04, 2023
⚡🇮🇹 Italy PM's diplomatic adviser resigns over prank call fiasco - Reuters

Vovan and Lexus who have managed to dupe other Western politicians and celebrities, including former Angela Merkel, Erdogan and Prince Harry, also managed to prank Meloni 2 days ago (previous post below).

On Friday, Meloni said she had "a doubt" about her interlocutor but "no certainty" that he was an impostor, and blamed her diplomatic staff for not properly screening the caller.

As a result, her diplomatic adviser Francesco Talo, ex-ambassador to NATO and Israel envoy to Afghanistan and Pakistan, “took responsibility for it” and resigned.

Her main controversial remarks were about the international "fatigue" with the war in Ukraine the fact that Italy had little support from European partners in dealing with migration.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 4:24pm On Nov 04, 2023
⚡Alerts across Southeastern Israel to the North of Eilat.

Either Yemeni or Iraqi resistance groups launched missiles.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 4:25pm On Nov 04, 2023
⚡New map of IDF advancement in Gaza & clash points.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Oluwadare316(m): 4:28pm On Nov 04, 2023
okeysoninv:
ask God for forgiveness and seek for repentance. I pray for you today, may you not die until you see the kingdom of God in your life. Accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior now so that you can have life not end like Egyptians, canannites. There is no power in god of Islam. I defeated him spiritually severally just like Lord Jesus defeated him also. If you fails to come out from him , your going to end in hellfire with him. Israel and Jerusalem will be here everlasting. Now the Lord God has brought them back , for his mercies endureth forever. They shall be like mount Zion never to be remove again. This is call for Islamists to repent . And turn to only true God. Israel has been defeating since 75yrs through the time return . God of Israel is alive . Islam god is dead .
Lol
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by lanre316: 4:49pm On Nov 04, 2023
WriterNiiig:
⚡Zelensky:

The situation at the front is not deadlocked, there will be no negotiations and concessions.

Werey want to collect more money and waste more lives.

Go and face Russia without USA/NATO funds and let's see what will happen to you. I only pity hundreds of thousands of Ukrainian youths you sent to their deaths
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:54pm On Nov 04, 2023
WriterNiiig:
⚡In the USA, they calculated the number of victims in the event of a nuclear strike on Moscow and St. Petersburg - Newsweek.

The new B61-13 bomb being developed by the Pentagon could kill 311,480 people and injure 868,860 in Moscow.

Everyone within a 3 km radius will die in a month, and 15% of survivors will develop cancer.

If the B61-13 bomb was dropped on St. Petersburg, its effect could be even more devastating: about 360,150 people would be killed and 685,930 people would be injured.

Tell us how new York will look like with Russia Satan two nuke

Will Biden survive tsar nuke in Washington.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 4:55pm On Nov 04, 2023
⚡Israel's Foreign Ministry Calls Turkey's Decision To Call Ambassador Back For Consultations 'another Step To Side With Terrorist Organisation Hamas'

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 4:55pm On Nov 04, 2023
⚡Many Arab American voters feel betrayed by President Joe Biden's unequivocal support for Israel, and community leaders in Metro Detroit say there's nothing he can do to win them back.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 4:56pm On Nov 04, 2023
⚡Hezbollah steps back from all-out war on Israel over Gaza - for now

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Allthelight(m): 4:59pm On Nov 04, 2023
WriterNiiig:
⚡Hezbollah steps back from all-out war on Israel over Gaza - for now
lolz, smart guy i guess
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:00pm On Nov 04, 2023
lanre316:
The general mood of those who had been following this conflict has changed ever since Hezbollah leader disappointed his listeners with his announcement. Most have hoped Hezbollah will declare that they have now directly entered the war. As it is now, Gaza is not getting any direct support from anyone, just pities and condemnations. Arabs and Arab wannabes are just talking and talking and talking, no action.

Hamas is OYO for now.

Hmmmmm.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 5:11pm On Nov 04, 2023
WriterNiiig:
⚡The world’s biggest imports:

⛽️ Petroleum: 66.17%
💻 Electric circuits: 3.53%
💊 Medicines: 3.03%
🥇 Gold: 2.53%
🍚 Rice: 2.53%
🚘 Vehicle engines: 2.53%
✈️ Aircrafts: 2.52%
🐓 Poultry: 2.02%
🛳️ Passenger and cargo ships: 1.51%
📻 Transmitters: 1.51%
🚬 Cigarettes: 1.01%
💎 Diamonds: 1.01%
🚢 Tankers: 1.01%

Cars, cement, copper, drilling platforms, electricity, fabrics, fishing boats, iron ore, steel pipes, light boats, palladium, soybean oil, stamps, sugar, tubing, turbines, vehicle accessories, wheat: 0.51%

According to CEPII - BACI: International Trade Database at the Product Level, World Bank, WorldsTopExports, Statista.

Cigarette higher than cars, cement, xopper5, electricity, fabrics etc?

Addiction is a huge thing.

I think its a sign that anyone who wants to be rich should go into addictive product/service.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:13pm On Nov 04, 2023
WriterNiiig:
⚡Zelensky:

The situation at the front is not deadlocked, there will be no negotiations and concessions.

Hitler once said this type of thing till some of his general ran away and left him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (851) (852) (853) (854) (855) (856) (857) ... (1947) (Reply)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.