Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (909) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (599146 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) (911) (912) ... (1715) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:15pm On Nov 11, 2023
Stoplying:
1. European Jews are Europeans whose religion is Judaism.
2. Israel of today was created in 1948 by European Jews whom the British had settled in Palestine
3. You confuse religious texts with history, Israelites no longer exist, and if they ever existed then their decendants are the Palestinians. European Jews are more likely to decend from the Romans than from biblical Jews.

Israel exist and thus those in Israel are the real Israel

Israel have maintained there culture every where they go that the first thing God said he loved about Abraham that he knows Abraham will teach his children their ways from one generation to another.

The Israel in middle east don't even look like Europeans or pure white

God bless Israel.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by TrumpBiden: 9:16pm On Nov 11, 2023
FOLYKAZE:

Nairaland somewhere around 2013 is a place where you get to learn from intellectuals. The religion section then was flooded by intelligent folks from Islam, Christian, pagans and atheist class. I got my voice on my religious stance from the hot debate they had then because it helped me to learn and exposes many things. This debates were devoured of insults and bale.

I don't know where the influx of youths who are filled with venom come from. They have collapsed all sections on this forum. Culture, religion, politics, science and other sections are completely dead, devoid of in depth discussion. What we have now is vile and

I've seen 2006 to 2010 posts here and I agree with you.

Funny thing is that they insult you first but when you push back, all hell breaks lose.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 9:16pm On Nov 11, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

Israel exist and thus those in Israel are the real Israel

Israel have maintained there culture every where they go that the first thing God said he loved about Abraham that he knows Abraham will teach his children their ways from one generation to another.

The Israel in middle east don't even look like Europeans or pure white

God bless Israel.
It is hard for me to imagine that I used to take you seriously. All the signs I must have missed and dismissed ...🤣
It only took October the 7th for your lack of sense to be in full display with no more possibilities to deny that you don't deserve to be taken seriously.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Crayfish09: 9:16pm On Nov 11, 2023
And for the record, Nigerians are learners when it comes to online misbehavior. You cannot go to a forum where people are discussing programming or videogames and use that to judge white people. Those topics hardly lead to fights. Try checking out their political forums and see how they insult and threaten the hell out of each other. Hell, they even kill, stalk, and blackmail themselves over online arguments. Enough of the self-hatred.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Crayfish09: 9:18pm On Nov 11, 2023
TrumpBiden:

Your stupidity has already blinded your sense of reasoning. Like I said, get lost dumbass.

Shouldn't you turn the other cheek, Mr. White asslicker? Your hypocrisy has been laid bare. People like you make me sick.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Crayfish09: 9:22pm On Nov 11, 2023
TrumpBiden:

Get lost, it's obvious you didn't get to the root cos you obviously don't agree with my view, at the beginning, I simply gave my opinion to op's post and the miscreants here started hurling insults at me. So step aside and keep lurking around. Mtcheeeew

Lol. If you don't want to be called out, then don't pretend. By the way, you have still not proven to us that you ain't a born-throway child. Where is the video of Hamas raping women and children?

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 9:23pm On Nov 11, 2023
⚡Netanyahu: "All Hamas operatives and terrorists must die... we are going to continue full force."

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:23pm On Nov 11, 2023
Fash20:

Spot on.

I believe if a series of DNA test can be carried out to compare the Palestinians, the modern date jew and the ancient jew(using archeological findings). I won't be surprised if the Palestinians are more related to the ancient jews than then the modern day jew.

Paul was born in Rome and he became a Roman citizen by birth

If there were passport in those days Paul would be a complete Roman citizen and Israeli

Even Jesus when he was born quickly moved to Egypt so he to would have had Egypt passport

Abrahamovic of Chelsea was a two time governor in a great state in Russia

Yet he still identified as Israeli

Israel have a unique culture which they show where ever they go from one generation to another they boast of their God given right so

They must identify themselves forever.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 9:24pm On Nov 11, 2023
⚡Israeli Defence Minister Gallant slams French President Macron over Gaza criticism:

"Where did you get the courage to preach to us in the middle of the fighting?"

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 11, 2023
TrumpBiden:

Your stupidity has already blinded your sense of reasoning. Like I said, get lost dumbass.

You're doing the exact thing you deny doing. 🤣

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 9:25pm On Nov 11, 2023
⚡Netanyahu says Gaza will be demilitarized after the war and Israel will 'continue to control security there.' - AP
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Crayfish09: 9:27pm On Nov 11, 2023
TrumpBiden:

I've seen 2006 to 2010 posts here and I agree with you.

Funny thing is that they insult you first but when you push back, all hell breaks lose.

Civilized people don't retaliate. They use the report button. Don't behave like a Nigerian na.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:29pm On Nov 11, 2023
WrriterNig:
😂 🤣former proposed Ukraine to join the remaining part to nato

Ukraine can't join those part because the war is on and before they can beg to stop they will sign never to Join or Odessa will become Russia own if they join and war starts again and nato will decide if they want third ww.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 9:32pm On Nov 11, 2023
⚡At least six people were killed and another is in critical condition after a "major crash" in downtown Houston early Saturday, police say.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 9:35pm On Nov 11, 2023
⚡Trump bragging about taking out Soleimani:

The biggest terrorist in the world. Nobody close. Osama Bin Laden wasn’t even in that league.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by sainttwist1(m): 9:42pm On Nov 11, 2023
Vl3ly:
Jesus said Jew are the children of Satan and you expect me to be a friends with children of Satan?
so they teach you that to justify how to the hate
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 10:02pm On Nov 11, 2023
⚡Russian troops entered Stepovoye in the Avdeevsky direction.

According to the latest news from the front, Russian forces continue to encircle Avdievka. Today our troops entered and entrenched themselves in the eastern part of the village of Stepovoe.

Reserves and equipment of the Russian Armed Forces have been deployed to the site of the clashes. The northern flank continues to develop success in this direction.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by TrumpBiden: 10:12pm On Nov 11, 2023
Crayfish09:

Shouldn't you turn the other cheek, Mr. White asslicker? Your hypocrisy has been laid bare. People like you make me sick.

Still in need of attention.? Typical dumb Nigerian
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by TrumpBiden: 10:14pm On Nov 11, 2023
Shoodboi:

You're doing the exact thing you deny doing. 🤣

Glad you've accepted how dumb you are. 🤡🤡🤡🤡
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by TrumpBiden: 10:15pm On Nov 11, 2023
Crayfish09:

Civilized people don't retaliate. They use the report button. Don't behave like a Nigerian na.

Blind dumb ass. You still trying to get attention. I get lol
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by TrumpBiden: 10:17pm On Nov 11, 2023
WriterNiiig:
⚡Netanyahu says Gaza will be demilitarized after the war and Israel will 'continue to control security there.' - AP

Broad day light take over. Israel doing what they know how to do best
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by TrumpBiden: 10:21pm On Nov 11, 2023
Crayfish09:

Lol. If you don't want to be called out, then don't pretend. By the way, you have still not proven to us that you ain't a born-throway child. Where is the video of Hamas raping women and children?

Called out? By who?
You're despicable if you think I have such time for terrorists . 😂😂😂 Fool.

So you mean your prostitute mom doesn't know who is your father? That's non of my business bro. Stop crying, I'm not the cause of your misfortune
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 10:32pm On Nov 11, 2023
⚡U.S. military aircraft crashed "during a training exercise" in the eastern Mediterranean last night.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 10:34pm On Nov 11, 2023
⚡️Al-Quds Brigades: We targeted an Israeli Heron TB aircraft and hit it directly.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 10:35pm On Nov 11, 2023
⚡For the second time today, Palestinian drones launched from Gaza are flown over the border, targeting Sderot.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 10:35pm On Nov 11, 2023
⚡Israeli airstrikes on Hezbollah targets in Aita Al-Shaab, southern Lebanon.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 10:37pm On Nov 11, 2023
Allthelight:
I wonder what they gained by hating their neighbours.

After freedom the first thing they did was to purchase weapons. After more than 10yrs these weapons did not stop the death.

After more than 10yrs the cements for infrastructures that were used to build tunnels didnot stop the invasion.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 10:37pm On Nov 11, 2023
😂

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 10:38pm On Nov 11, 2023
WrriterNig:
⚡Christians could face one year prison sentence for encouraging conversion in Israel, a new controversial legislation being introduced.

The legislation which is being proposed by ultra-Orthodox members of Benjamin Netanyahu's coalition would also proscribe Christians from engaging in religious discussion with Jews.

Just imagined.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Crayfish09: 10:52pm On Nov 11, 2023
TrumpBiden:

Called out? By who?
You're despicable if you think I have such time for terrorists . 😂😂😂 Fool.

So you mean your prostitute mom doesn't know who is your father? That's non of my business bro. Stop crying, I'm not the cause of your misfortune

Mr, civilized person, there's no need to start acting like a Nigerian. Just prove to us that you are not a bastard and share the video. The challenge is simple and straight forward.

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Crayfish09: 10:54pm On Nov 11, 2023
TrumpBiden:

Still in need of attention.? Typical dumb Nigerian

Prove to us that you are a legitimate child bro.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 11:08pm On Nov 11, 2023
🇷🇺 🇺🇦

(1) (2) (3) ... (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) (911) (912) ... (1715) (Reply)

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency!

Viewing this topic: 0m0luabi, elvisgaga, ClassicNairan, Eawwal(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.