Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Fresh Leadership Crisis Looms In APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fresh Leadership Crisis Looms In APC (22739 Views)

Seven Killed, Many Injured As NURTW Leadership Crisis Turns Bloody / Yoruba Elders Disagree As Leadership Crisis Deepens / Boko Haram Leadership Crisis Stalling Negotiation For Chibok Girls’ Release- PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Leadership Crisis Looms In APC by ThiefnubuBandit: 6:32am On Dec 15, 2022
Useless zombie party
Re: Fresh Leadership Crisis Looms In APC by FuckOsuPigs: 6:36am On Dec 15, 2022
Sun News? Ibo newspaper. Are they still in circulation?

They lie with so much ease.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Leadership Crisis Looms In APC by PeterObi4LP: 6:42am On Dec 15, 2022
Kyase:

Oga go face the thieves for labour party abeg grin
Nothing can make Tinubu not win this election
God has destined him to be the next president

Are you scared that the evil party has scattered?
Re: Fresh Leadership Crisis Looms In APC by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 15, 2022
At least the "fresh crisis" is not about misappropriation of party funds and embezzlement.
Re: Fresh Leadership Crisis Looms In APC by FunKiller: 7:01am On Dec 15, 2022
Kewtt:
grin ipob urchins are really jittery about the incoming Mr President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria Asiwaju Bola Tinubu GCFR...

Says an e-rat with no PVC
Obidients are busy collecting our PVCs all over the country for HE Peter Obi and you are here declaring nonsense
Just dey play you hear
February is going to be unforgettable
I have bought buckets for you PDAPC tears

Re: Fresh Leadership Crisis Looms In APC by Kewtt: 7:02am On Dec 15, 2022
FunKiller:

Says an e-rat with no PVC
Obidients are busy collecting our PVCs all over the country for HE Peter Obi and you are here declaring nonsense
Just dey play you hear
February is going to be unforgettable
I have bought buckets for you PDAPC tears

I am not engaging with irrelevant things. I don't even mention them.
Re: Fresh Leadership Crisis Looms In APC by Babastrong(m): 7:03am On Dec 15, 2022
[quote author=Osehnetworld post=119165613]Anything to scatter the party of demons is a welcomed idea[ if wishes were horses. your wish can only happen the day a camel passes through the eye of a needle.]
Re: Fresh Leadership Crisis Looms In APC by Babastrong(m): 7:09am On Dec 15, 2022
[quote author=DonNeon post=119165922]Interestingly, this is just the prelude of what is to befall APC, just wait and see when El rufai, shettima, yari and other snakes and vagabonds surrounded by Tinubu unfolds what's up their sleeves...

Sadly for them, Peter obi's victory in February will abort their demonic plans for their placeholder candidate...[sorry, who are reasoning for you? Because i believe you must be matured than this myopic thinking. Or have you been smoking what i asked you not to smoke(marijuana)?]
Re: Fresh Leadership Crisis Looms In APC by tyinfinity: 7:12am On Dec 15, 2022
I love Tinubu.the entire South East votes is not up to a local government in Kano.
Re: Fresh Leadership Crisis Looms In APC by Babastrong(m): 7:15am On Dec 15, 2022
[quote author=Racoon post=119165998]

[ The only impart of what you wrote here is to give you high blood pressure. Pls go and check your BP on january 30, 2023.]
Re: Fresh Leadership Crisis Looms In APC by israelmao(m): 7:15am On Dec 15, 2022
Nigerians have cried out of the hard bondage of the oppressors and taskmasters and I have no doubt that God is here on rescue mission to deliver Nigeria and Nigerians from demonic,satanic and mischievous party.
Re: Fresh Leadership Crisis Looms In APC by deavicky(m): 7:43am On Dec 15, 2022
Kyase:

our God is not a wicked God that he may cause his children to suffer.
Re: Fresh Leadership Crisis Looms In APC by jcross19: 7:57am On Dec 15, 2022
Kyase:

which God? Allah or sango which one ? Unless if God want to punishes Nigeria again maybe God has not shown us mercy... This one over 133millions are below poverty level in Nigeria what a pandemic, we are now endanger to other countries , all these caused by APC evil administration!!!! The few lunatic criminals that wants to foist this calamity on us will never succeed..
Re: Fresh Leadership Crisis Looms In APC by Trustyourself: 7:59am On Dec 15, 2022
Kyase:

. May the APC style of leadership on Nigerians be your potion, both in your family and in your place of work.
Re: Fresh Leadership Crisis Looms In APC by Mrtruetalk027: 8:01am On Dec 15, 2022
Kyase:

next president of your own dream country, not this NIGERIA sorry. Abi suffer no dey tire you.
Re: Fresh Leadership Crisis Looms In APC by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:08am On Dec 15, 2022
Kyase:

With yoruba Muslim votes?
Re: Fresh Leadership Crisis Looms In APC by zeusdgrt(m): 8:09am On Dec 15, 2022
Kyase:

Keep dreaming
Re: Fresh Leadership Crisis Looms In APC by DesChyko: 8:21am On Dec 15, 2022
Kyase:

Ehm, that's still APC nah. You guys forget you're the ruling thieves grin

Re: Fresh Leadership Crisis Looms In APC by KanwuliaExtra: 8:26am On Dec 15, 2022
Arrrrrrrrgh!
And Atiku could not unite his political and domestic houses.

APC the UNIFYING UNICORN OF NIGERIA. cheesy
Re: Fresh Leadership Crisis Looms In APC by chikason22(m): 8:27am On Dec 15, 2022
Kyase:

Now I truly now who kyase is now. A suffer head cum football enthusiast. Omo suffer never tire you ni. shocked so you be Tinubu urchinus gringringrin

Well we have made up our mind to retire old criminals from presiding over us and usher in new blood.

NB Mynd44 so you people have changed urchín to suppoerter abi for the sake of BAT suppoerters while leaving leaving that of Obidents like that. Like what Urchíns call us like Obidense, zombidients etc. All these will end next year. angry
Re: Fresh Leadership Crisis Looms In APC by Mummiesboy: 8:28am On Dec 15, 2022
Kyase:

President of Iragbaji motor pack association grin

1 Like

Re: Fresh Leadership Crisis Looms In APC by Kyase(m): 8:31am On Dec 15, 2022
chikason22:

Now I truly now who kyase is now. A suffer head cum football enthusiast. Omo suffer never tire you ni. shocked so you be Tinubu supporter gringringrin

At least I dey top una for table
Secondly, that's my choice
I no force or insult anybody to support Tinubu with me

If I dey suffer, na Tinubu make me dey suffer?
Re: Fresh Leadership Crisis Looms In APC by etrouble: 8:35am On Dec 15, 2022
Thieves,they want money. Useless thieves. But, Emilokan Tinubu the Jagaban Borgu will give them lots of money. He has lots of it. We own the banks, go and check how many of Tinubu's boys are Banks MD and Directors, then you will know that there are just 5 banks for 200 million Nigerians, others are for Tinubu only. I don't understand this type of blessings from Baba God to just one person.
Re: Fresh Leadership Crisis Looms In APC by chikason22(m): 8:40am On Dec 15, 2022
Kyase:

At least I dey top una for table
Secondly, that's my choice
I no force or insult anybody to support Tinubu with me

If I dey suffer, na Tinubu make me dey suffer?
No we love you so much and won't allow that Lagos landlord to steal your land.. we'll kick out for good. Even in Lagos.

But why you come bring football come for the politics wey we dey discourse undecided
Re: Fresh Leadership Crisis Looms In APC by Kyase(m): 8:42am On Dec 15, 2022
chikason22:

No we love you so much and won't allow that Lagos landlord to steal your land.. we'll kick out for good. Even in Lagos.

But why you come bring football come for the politics wey we dey discourse undecided
I been wan collect my banter points from you na tongue

Anyways how you dey
Re: Fresh Leadership Crisis Looms In APC by chikason22(m): 8:56am On Dec 15, 2022
Kyase:

I been wan collect my banter points from you na tongue

Anyways how you dey
Comrade calm down make football resume later this month nah. Banter will come later.
I dey fine o county just hard. We thank God for everything. Hope your side stew wella
Re: Fresh Leadership Crisis Looms In APC by Kyase(m): 8:57am On Dec 15, 2022
chikason22:

Comrade calm down make football resume later this month nah. Banter will come later.
I dey fine o county just hard. We thank God for everything. Hope your side stew wella

Football na next week na

Side never sweet sha but we dey push am
Vote Tinubu guy
Re: Fresh Leadership Crisis Looms In APC by tunapawizzy: 9:05am On Dec 15, 2022
They will give these ones money now, then they will keep quiet...party of rogues

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC May Lose 2023 Presidential Election Because Of Cashless Policy, Sagay Warns / Lagos State Government Procures 100 Vehicles For Traditional Rulers / #Endsars: Court Stops Trial Of Davido, Adeyanju, Yesufu, 47 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.