Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,394 members, 7,954,573 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:58 PM

Presidents Buhari, Biden And Prime Minister Of Morocco Watching The Semi Finals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidents Buhari, Biden And Prime Minister Of Morocco Watching The Semi Finals (803 Views)

Peter Obi Tweets That The Falconets Lost In The Semi-Finals of U20 World Cup / Boris Johnson, Buhari, Biden, Atiku, Others Mourn Prince Philip / Atiku Watching The Vice Presidential Debate From His Residence (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Presidents Buhari, Biden And Prime Minister Of Morocco Watching The Semi Finals by Obrigardo: 4:29am On Dec 15, 2022
Seems Buhari is enjoying his last days in office.
Here he is with President Biden and Prime Minister of Morroco watching the France v Morocco game.

1 Share

Re: Presidents Buhari, Biden And Prime Minister Of Morocco Watching The Semi Finals by RAND250: 4:34am On Dec 15, 2022
Buhari don abandon TINUBU

3 Likes

Re: Presidents Buhari, Biden And Prime Minister Of Morocco Watching The Semi Finals by Curious345: 4:35am On Dec 15, 2022
Nice one
Re: Presidents Buhari, Biden And Prime Minister Of Morocco Watching The Semi Finals by Urbanchampion: 4:38am On Dec 15, 2022
Morocco surpassed all expectations
Re: Presidents Buhari, Biden And Prime Minister Of Morocco Watching The Semi Finals by MacDani(m): 4:43am On Dec 15, 2022
True talk, I never regretted voting for buhari twice, the man is a super star

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidents Buhari, Biden And Prime Minister Of Morocco Watching The Semi Finals by derecho(m): 4:43am On Dec 15, 2022
Na GoTV dem dey watch for Amelika?
And Macron no dey dia?
I doubt this Biden story

1 Like

Re: Presidents Buhari, Biden And Prime Minister Of Morocco Watching The Semi Finals by Ancestortinubu: 4:46am On Dec 15, 2022
Old men
Re: Presidents Buhari, Biden And Prime Minister Of Morocco Watching The Semi Finals by Zee0007: 4:51am On Dec 15, 2022
Last last na everybody go chop breakfast. Media don hype Morrocco to their doom.

1 Like

Re: Presidents Buhari, Biden And Prime Minister Of Morocco Watching The Semi Finals by bonechamberlain(m): 4:51am On Dec 15, 2022
angry
Re: Presidents Buhari, Biden And Prime Minister Of Morocco Watching The Semi Finals by Aufbauh(m): 4:53am On Dec 15, 2022
derecho:
And Macron no dey dia?
I doubt this Biden story

Why should President Macron of France be at the US-Africa leaders summit?
Kai make una dey do small research before rushing out to declear yourself as ignorant & shallow.

2 Likes

Re: Presidents Buhari, Biden And Prime Minister Of Morocco Watching The Semi Finals by frankputer: 4:54am On Dec 15, 2022
na wa
Re: Presidents Buhari, Biden And Prime Minister Of Morocco Watching The Semi Finals by derecho(m): 5:05am On Dec 15, 2022
Kikikiki... Mr.BATstard where have you been?

I'm sure those people are all the African leaders that attended the summit and even George Weah doesn't enjoy watching football?

Oponu

Aufbauh:

Why should President Macron of France be at the US-Africa leaders summit?
Kai make una dey do small research before rushing out to declear yourself as ignorant & shallow.
Re: Presidents Buhari, Biden And Prime Minister Of Morocco Watching The Semi Finals by richeeyo(m): 5:16am On Dec 15, 2022
derecho:
And Macron no dey dia?
I doubt this Biden story
Nobrain
Re: Presidents Buhari, Biden And Prime Minister Of Morocco Watching The Semi Finals by ResidentSnitch(f): 5:19am On Dec 15, 2022
Imagine thinking in your heart: " surely, Buhari doesn't understand what he's watching".

1 Like

Re: Presidents Buhari, Biden And Prime Minister Of Morocco Watching The Semi Finals by derecho(m): 5:19am On Dec 15, 2022
richeeyo aka BATstard Jr. How you dey?
Hope BAT don send you alert?
richeeyo:

Nobrain
Re: Presidents Buhari, Biden And Prime Minister Of Morocco Watching The Semi Finals by Bridget95(f): 5:22am On Dec 15, 2022
MacDani:
True talk, I never regretted voting for buhari twice, the man is a super star
The question is ; can you afford quality 3 square meals with chicken a day under Buhari?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Presidents Buhari, Biden And Prime Minister Of Morocco Watching The Semi Finals by MacDani(m): 5:39am On Dec 15, 2022
Bridget95:
The question is ; can you afford quality 3 square meals with chicken a day under Buhari?

Seriously, I can't afford a cup of garri, sugar and groundnut. Now I'm using opera mini free 50 mb to post..... See I have learnt my lessons, so no regrets at all
Re: Presidents Buhari, Biden And Prime Minister Of Morocco Watching The Semi Finals by slimfit1(m): 5:44am On Dec 15, 2022
We can not wait for him to leave as rock
Re: Presidents Buhari, Biden And Prime Minister Of Morocco Watching The Semi Finals by Goodmanamen: 5:46am On Dec 15, 2022
Football unite the world but your gay,lesbianism bills you passed into law brings disunity
Re: Presidents Buhari, Biden And Prime Minister Of Morocco Watching The Semi Finals by Aufbauh(m): 5:48am On Dec 15, 2022
derecho:
Kikikiki... Mr.BATstard where have you been?

I'm sure those people are all the African leaders that attended the summit and even George Weah doesn't enjoy watching football?

Oponu

Very childish and sterile logic typical of the Obingos.
Must everyone who enjoys watching football watch it in the same place or venue? What a pathetic & pitiable assumption.

Again asking for the presence of a person who is not statutory bond to be there in order to justifies the authenticity or otherwise of an image is the peak of conscientious stupidity and sheer ignorance.
Re: Presidents Buhari, Biden And Prime Minister Of Morocco Watching The Semi Finals by derecho(m): 5:52am On Dec 15, 2022
Yawns...
BATstard
Aufbauh:

Very childish and sterile logic typical of the Obingos.
Must everyone who enjoys watching football watch it in the same place or venue? What a pathetic & pitiable assumption.

Again asking for the presence of a person who is not statutory bond to be there in order to justifies the authenticity or otherwise of an image is the peak of conscientious stupidity and sheer ignorance.
Re: Presidents Buhari, Biden And Prime Minister Of Morocco Watching The Semi Finals by Cantonese: 5:54am On Dec 15, 2022
See as only am carry cap for head, while other people head free from wahala.
Re: Presidents Buhari, Biden And Prime Minister Of Morocco Watching The Semi Finals by Mynd44: 6:08am On Dec 15, 2022

(1)

Peter Obi Is Changing Nigeria’s Entire Campaign Structure & Strategy - Nefertiti / Nothing Can Make Me Sell My Vote, Akwa-ibom Market Woman Tells Peter Obi's Wife / Kwara Governor With The President Elect And Incoming First Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.