Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,630 members, 7,955,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:13 PM

Spare Parts In Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spare Parts In Heaven (777 Views)

Traders Beat 'Demons' Out Of Their Unsold Car Spare Parts In Lagos (Video) / The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus / "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spare Parts In Heaven by kpakpandoN(m): 6:45am On Dec 15, 2022
I once heard the story of a man who visited heaven and came back. He said in heaven, he was shown a room where there were many spare parts of human bodies. When he asked what they were all for, he was told that they were there to be given to people on earth whose body parts might have been damaged and in need of new ones. That is good news for someone who needs a new body part; ask God for yours today and He will give you from His store.

The Bible says that Naamans skin returned to him like that of a baby. That was a new skin. In Mark 3:1-5, the Lord Jesus gave a man with a withered hand a new one. In John 9:1-7, Jesus met a man who was born without eyes and He gave him a new pair. Whenever you read in the Bible that Jesus made a leprous fellow whole, what happened was that the chopped off fingers or ear lobes were replaced with new ones.

God can replace that part of your body that needs changing, if you ask Him.

There was a family in which the parents were Professors, but their son was a dullard. If I were to describe him in my native tongue, I would say where the brain was supposed to be, there was only water there. This boy never passed any exam. He would always come last in his class, with the worst results. When moved from a class of 33 students to one of 40, his position moved from 33rd to 40th. His parents got him the best of teachers and yet he kept on failing. One day, we had a programme at the University where they lived; we prayed a simple prayer for this boy. At the next examination that the boy sat for, he came first in the class. His teachers said that was not possible because they knew that, even if the boy was given the answers to copy in the exam hall, he would copy them wrong. Thus they gave him another test and he scored even higher in that one. God had given him a brand-new brain.

My Daddy is the God of all flesh. He has all human spare parts in His store; just ask Him and He will give you what you need. Nothing is too hard for Him to do.
Written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye.

1 Like

Re: Spare Parts In Heaven by Kobojunkie: 7:05am On Dec 15, 2022
kpakpandoN:
1. I once heard the story of a man who visited heaven and came back. He said in heaven, he was shown a room where there were many spare parts of human bodies. When he asked what they were all for, he was told that they were there to be given to people on earth whose body parts might have been damaged and in need of new ones. That is good news for someone who needs a new body part; ask God for yours today and He will give you from His store.

2. The Bible says that Naamans skin returned to him like that of a baby. That was a new skin. In Mark 3:1-5, the Lord Jesus gave a man with a withered hand a new one. In John 9:1-7, Jesus met a man who was born without eyes and He gave him a new pair. Whenever you read in the Bible that Jesus made a leprous fellow whole, what happened was that the chopped off fingers or ear lobes were replaced with new ones. God can replace that part of your body that needs changing, if you ask Him.

3. There was a family in which the parents were Professors, but their son was a dullard. If I were to describe him in my native tongue, I would say where the brain was supposed to be, there was only water there. This boy never passed any exam. He would always come last in his class, with the worst results. When moved from a class of 33 students to one of 40, his position moved from 33rd to 40th. His parents got him the best of teachers and yet he kept on failing. One day, we had a programme at the University where they lived; we prayed a simple prayer for this boy. At the next examination that the boy sat for, he came first in the class. His teachers said that was not possible because they knew that, even if the boy was given the answers to copy in the exam hall, he would copy them wrong. Thus they gave him another test and he scored even higher in that one. God had given him a brand-new brain.

4. My Daddy is the God of all flesh. He has all human spare parts in His store; just ask Him and He will give you what you need. Nothing is too hard for Him to do.
Written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye.
1. This story of his is very dumb. God created man from the clay of this very earth that man lives on. And the needs of man are met by God here on this very same earth. So, why in the world would God have, stored up in Heaven, spare human parts to supply those on earth with? The logistics of such an idea make no lick of sense whatsoever. The very idea of such a thing does not make sense no matter which way you shake or toss it. It is a foolish story as the claim that God stores earthly money in a bank in Heaven which He then transmits down to earth when His followers are in need of financial relief. For Pete's sake, what has that which is unholy i.e. of this world, to do with Heaven and in Heaven for crying out loud? undecided

2. So because Naaman, a man born from the dust of this here earth, got a new skin, we are then to believe the skin must have come via express from Heaven? When Jesus Christ healed gave new limbs to those missing or gave eyes to even those born without, those replacements were FedExed directly from Heaven. Why? undecided

3. A new human brain came packaged directly from His heavenly warehouse for the boy, abi. Is the brain made of material that is everlasting meaning it will never decay forever? I mean given that in Heaven everything is eternal, does it mean all these body parts you assume are FedExed from Heaven come with an eternity-guaranteed warranty? undecided

4. Please stop using God's Name to preach these nonsense doctrines of yours. undecided
Re: Spare Parts In Heaven by Truvelisback(m): 11:43am On Dec 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. This story of his is very dumb. God created man from the clay of this very earth that man lives on. And the needs of man are met by God here on this very same earth. So, why in the world would God have, stored up in Heaven, spare human parts to supply those on earth with? The logistics of such an idea make no lick of sense whatsoever. The very idea of such a thing does not make sense no matter which way you shake or toss it. It is a foolish story as the claim that God stores earthly money in a bank in Heaven which He then transmits down to earth when His followers are in need of financial relief. For Pete's sake, what has that which is unholy i.e. of this world, to do with Heaven and in Heaven for crying out loud? undecided

2. So because Naaman, a man born from the dust of this here earth, got a new skin, we are then to believe the skin must have come via express from Heaven? When Jesus Christ healed gave new limbs to those missing or gave eyes to even those born without, those replacements were FedExed directly from Heaven. Why? undecided

3. A new human brain came packaged directly from His heavenly warehouse for the boy, abi. Is the brain made of material that is everlasting meaning it will never decay forever? I mean given that in Heaven everything is eternal, does it mean all these body parts you assume are FedExed from Heaven come with an eternity-guaranteed warranty? undecided

4. Please stop using God's Name to preach these nonsense doctrines of yours. undecided
It is foolish to u because it is against ur belief(JW). Haven't u red abt women who no womb miraculously bear children? Or missing organ in the body grew new one miraculously?

1 Like

Re: Spare Parts In Heaven by Kobojunkie: 2:02pm On Dec 15, 2022
Truvelisback:
It is foolish to u because it is against ur belief(JW). Haven't u red abt women who no womb miraculously bear children? Or missing organ in the body grew new one miraculously?
It is foolish because all you claim is against God Himself, the one who is wisdom and whose Word reveals these lies for what they are, lies.. undecided

Use your brain! So because I read about a woman ,supposedly with no womb, giving birth to child means God's Word has been upended? Why you lot claim to believe in God , all the while making a joke of Him every chance you get is beyond me. undecided
Re: Spare Parts In Heaven by Truvelisback(m): 2:04pm On Dec 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
It is foolish because all you claim is against God Himself, the one who is wisdom and whose Word reveals these lies for what they are, lies.. undecided
U don't believe in miracles. Do u?
Re: Spare Parts In Heaven by Kobojunkie: 2:07pm On Dec 15, 2022
Truvelisback:
U don't believe in miracles. Do u?
So, because I call the claims of your mog out for the foolishness that it is, you think I don't believe in miracles? Why una no dey use the brain wey God give una abeg? undecided
Re: Spare Parts In Heaven by Truvelisback(m): 2:09pm On Dec 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So, because I call the claims of your mog out for the foolishness that it is, you think I don't believe in miracles? Why una no dey use the brain wey God give una abeg? undecided
U wey claim to get brain wey u no get dey say God not fit replace human body parts. So, btw me and u, na who no get brain? grin
Re: Spare Parts In Heaven by Kobojunkie: 2:18pm On Dec 15, 2022
Truvelisback:
U wey claim to get brain wey u no get dey say God not fit replace human body parts. So, btw me and u, na who no get brain? grin
So pointing out the lie feeds you means to you that God can't the heal afflictions and infirmities. So you believe your mog is God unto you right? undecided
Re: Spare Parts In Heaven by Truvelisback(m): 2:22pm On Dec 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So pointing out the lie feeds you means to you that God can't the heal afflictions and infirmities. So you believe your mog is God unto you right? undecided
U are just like worm that turns. I'm not surprised that u are derailing from the topic.
Re: Spare Parts In Heaven by Kobojunkie: 2:24pm On Dec 15, 2022
Truvelisback:
U are just like worm that turns. I'm not surprised that u are derailing from the topic.
This is fresh coming from the one who came in feigning ignorance in order to take focus on Adeboye's doctrine which is of lies. undecided
Re: Spare Parts In Heaven by Truvelisback(m): 2:32pm On Dec 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
This is fresh coming from the one who came in feigning ignorance in order to take focus on Adeboye's doctrine which is of lies. undecided
I know that u are a carnal man and would want to reply me 4rm a carlnal point of view. What do understand by the word "Sparepart"?
Re: Spare Parts In Heaven by Kobojunkie: 3:02pm On Dec 15, 2022
Truvelisback:
I know that u are a carnal man and would want to reply me 4rm a carlnal point of view. What do understand by the word "Sparepart"?
Look who's talking of carnality! You jump to defend the lies of an fallible man such as yourself believing him a god over you, yet you think I am the carnal mind in this? You supposedly read through my initial post yet you came away asking me of spare parts revealing blatant lack of comprehension on your part, still you think I am the carnal-minded individual in this? undecided

(1) (Reply)

With The Stories You Have Heard, Do You Believe Reincarnation Is Real? / How Did You Become A #nigerianatheist / Alfa(muslim) VS Babalawo(ifa)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.