Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Yatch Cruise On Denim - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Yatch Cruise On Denim (2441 Views)

The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship / Over 800 People Trapped In Cruise Ship Chaos In Norway (Photos) / AIDAnova: World's 5th Largest Cruise Ship. Costs ₦398b, Holds 6600 Passengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yatch Cruise On Denim by emmaodet: 8:28am On Dec 28, 2022
The musician with her band

Re: Yatch Cruise On Denim by emmaodet: 8:29am On Dec 28, 2022
Still

Re: Yatch Cruise On Denim by emmaodet: 8:29am On Dec 28, 2022
Second musician

Re: Yatch Cruise On Denim by emmaodet: 8:31am On Dec 28, 2022
Kids dancing competition

Re: Yatch Cruise On Denim by Hedgefunds: 8:29am On Jan 16, 2023
Any other event for 2023?

1 Like

Re: Yatch Cruise On Denim by ZINNYBANKS: 9:27am On Jan 16, 2023
I just have a thing for girls with trailer boobs .
Nice one op.
Re: Yatch Cruise On Denim by emmaodet: 3:27pm On Jan 16, 2023
Hedgefunds:
Any other event for 2023?

Yes. There is an event on Valentine’s Day and they are bringing Guchi that sang Jenifer to sing.
Really wish to be there.
Re: Yatch Cruise On Denim by emmaodet: 3:28pm On Jan 16, 2023
ZINNYBANKS:
I just have a thing for girls with boobs .
Nice one op.

Lol

Bro, you too like boobs.
Was observing the boobs too. Wanted to approach the lady after the show but my woman they cut my cable big time

1 Like

Re: Yatch Cruise On Denim by seguno2: 3:26am On Feb 25, 2023
emmaodet:
One thing I noticed is that a sizeable percentage of Nigerians are really doing fine and enjoying despite this harsh economy.
You meet people doing fine for themselves.

How much of their doing fine, is at the expense of everyone else in the community/country?

As in do they pay taxes properly and fully? Do they work on community projects like public schools, public health facilities, public libraries, public museums etc?

Are these things not the differentiator for backward black societies that export their people and resources to the oyinbo societies

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yatch Cruise On Denim by emmaodet: 5:19am On Feb 25, 2023
seguno2:

How much of their doing fine, is at the expense of everyone else in the community/country?

As in do they pay taxes properly and fully? Do they work on community projects like public schools, public health facilities, public libraries, public museums etc?

Are these things not the differentiator for backward black societies that export their people and resources to the oyinbo societies

How much of their doing fine, is at the expense of everyone else in the community/country? - i don't get your question. How is their own enjoyment affecting others? are they the cause of their misfortune?

As in do they pay taxes properly and fully? - I can't say but i believe they do and i do too and my question back to you is how useful as the tax collector used the tax so far? you need to blame the tax collector and not the tax payer.

Do they work on community projects like public schools, public health facilities, public libraries, public museums etc? - It is not their duty to do that before enjoying themselves. It is still the work of the tax collector to put the tax collected into such use. Afterall, that is the reason he is collecting the tax in the first place.

Are these things not the differentiator for backward black societies that export their people and resources to the oyinbo societies? - So how is this the problem of a common man/individual who decides to go and whine down a bit through flexing?

1 Like

Re: Yatch Cruise On Denim by seguno2: 5:29am On Feb 25, 2023
emmaodet:

How much of their doing fine, is at the expense of everyone else in the community/country? - i don't get your question. How is their own enjoyment affecting others? are they the cause of their misfortune?

As in do they pay taxes properly and fully? - I can't say but i believe they do and i do too and my question back to you is how useful as the tax collector used the tax so far? you need to blame the tax collector and not the tax payer.

Do they work on community projects like public schools, public health facilities, public libraries, public museums etc? - It is not their duty to do that before enjoying themselves. It is still the work of the tax collector to put the tax collected into such use. Afterall, that is the reason he is collecting the tax in the first place.

Are these things not the differentiator for backward black societies that export their people and resources to the oyinbo societies? - So how is this the problem of a common man/individual who decides to go and whine down a bit through flexing?

Many thanks for your feedback on my largely rhetorical questions.

Do common men/ individuals of oyinbo countries do more of community service than we blacks? Community services that help them to improve accountability for the few that are allowed into public office.

That will help you understand the rest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yatch Cruise On Denim by seguno2: 6:08am On Feb 25, 2023
emmaodet:

BTW, I started reading your diary and saw this post:

What happens to traveling - knowing different places and cultures even with nigeria for a pocket friendly tours, zoo, museums, cinemas, swimming etc. Abi na me dey find Oyinbo pattern? Maybe I need to get used to the life of an average Nigerian.
Drink, drink, drink and bang women, bang bang bang.

I hope this helps you understand my point about us blacks using more of our own time, talents and other resources to make our own communities better.
Re: Yatch Cruise On Denim by emmaodet: 6:42am On Feb 25, 2023
seguno2:

Do common men/ individuals of oyinbo countries do more of community service than we blacks? - Of course they do more than us blacks because on average, they have more than us and have better basic social amenities

Community services that help them to improve accountability for the few that are allowed into public office. - How will their service improve the accountability of public office holders?

That will help you understand the rest - tbh, i really don't
Re: Yatch Cruise On Denim by emmaodet: 6:45am On Feb 25, 2023
seguno2:

BTW, I started reading your diary and saw this post:

I hope this helps you understand my point about us blacks using more of our own time, talents and other resources to make our own communities better.

Well, we will continue to try our best to help the community in any way we can but the major responsibilities still fall on the shoulder of the goverment
Re: Yatch Cruise On Denim by seguno2: 6:50am On Feb 25, 2023
emmaodet:

Do common men/ individuals of oyinbo countries do more of community service than we blacks? - Of course they do more than us blacks because on average, they have more than us and have better basic social amenities

Community services that help them to improve accountability for the few that are allowed into public office. - How will their service improve the accountability of public office holders?

That will help you understand the rest - tbh, i really don't

How did the oyinbos, who were Cavemen like us eons ago, get better basic amenities? Did we ordinary blacks work it for them? Or ordinary whites worked on their own public office holders to get the basic amenities, and they continue working on them to keep up the pressure?

If you do enough community service to focus on free education in public schools, instead of just doing owambes upandan (to cite an example), won’t your LGA Councillor and chairman seat up to their work?
Re: Yatch Cruise On Denim by seguno2: 6:52am On Feb 25, 2023
emmaodet:
Well, we will continue to try our best to help the community in any way we can but the major responsibilities still fall on the shoulder of the goverment

Who owns the government?

Can any government/leader exist without the people/followers?

I think that can help to explain the riddle.
Re: Yatch Cruise On Denim by luminouz(m): 12:31pm On Mar 10, 2023
seguno2:

How did the oyinbos, who were Cavemen like us eons ago, get better basic amenities? Did we ordinary blacks work it for them? Or ordinary whites worked on their own public office holders to get the basic amenities, and they continue working on them to keep up the pressure?

If you do enough community service to focus on free education in public schools, instead of just doing owambes upandan (to cite an example), won’t your LGA Councillor and chairman seat up to their work?

Your last paragraph is dumb to be honest. You are ranting because a man chose to unwind on a boat cruise with his money? You want him to use the money to do community projects while neglecting the useless leaders whose roles are to provide these amenities?

You even made a blunder by saying when private individuals provide community projects then the chairmen and councillors will sit up and work? Lmaoooo...don't be a clown. Those mudafuckers will just have a bigger percentage of money to embezzle.

Say it. It hurts that another man is living your dreams.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yatch Cruise On Denim by seguno2: 1:22pm On Mar 10, 2023
luminouz:

Your last paragraph is dumb to be honest. You are ranting because a man chose to unwind on a boat cruise with his money? You want him to use the money to do community projects while neglecting the useless leaders whose roles are to provide these amenities?

You even made a blunder by saying when private individuals provide community projects then the chairmen and councillors will sit up and work? Lmaoooo...don't be a clown. Those mudafuckers will just have a bigger percentage of money to embezzle.

You are not replying to my comment.

When you are ready, feel free to reply my comment.
Re: Yatch Cruise On Denim by luminouz(m): 1:51pm On Mar 10, 2023
seguno2:

You are not replying to my comment.

When you are ready, feel free to reply my comment.

Egbon...you no get point. You still dey form one thing when you are clearly defeated?

Is it so hard to swallow your pride and admit say you were wrong?

There is no one who sees your comment that won't say you were wrong. The way you posted showed say you were clearly jealous.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yatch Cruise On Denim by emmaodet: 12:42pm On Mar 11, 2023
luminouz:

My brother, the thing sef tire me reason why I didn't reply him again.
So before I will have to hangout, I need to go and do community service first? Na WA for people
Re: Yatch Cruise On Denim by cmoney22222: 3:21pm On Mar 11, 2023
Pls when is the other event and how can I contact the yatch people straight up to ask for the next event

emmaodet:

My brother, the thing sef tire me reason why I didn't reply him again.
So before I will have to hangout, I need to go and do community service first? Na WA for people
Re: Yatch Cruise On Denim by emmaodet: 4:14pm On Mar 11, 2023
cmoney22222:
Pls when is the other event and how can I contact the yatch people straight up to ask for the next event

Please contact Portable Tour Agency for the next event and price 07067912420

They had an event last valentine's day and invited Guchi but didn't attend.
Re: Yatch Cruise On Denim by cmoney22222: 11:38am On Mar 12, 2023
Thanks boss
emmaodet:

Please contact Portable Tour Agency for the next event and price 07067912420

They had an event last valentine's day and invited Guchi but didn't attend.
Re: Yatch Cruise On Denim by emmaodet: 8:15am On Mar 24, 2023
Re: Yatch Cruise On Denim by luminouz(m): 8:17am On Mar 24, 2023
emmaodet:
Video of the cruise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTEyhTdx470
See as you dey flex bossman grin

N.B: someone go come soon and tell you to stop flexing and use am build public toilet!😉

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yatch Cruise On Denim by emmaodet: 8:21am On Mar 24, 2023
luminouz:

See as you dey flex bossman grin

N.B: someone go come soon and tell you to stop flexing and use am build public toilet!😉

grin grin grin

Na WA for you ooo
Stop this vavulence now
Re: Yatch Cruise On Denim by luminouz(m): 8:29am On Mar 24, 2023
emmaodet:

grin grin grin

Na WA for you ooo
Stop this vavulence now
grin
Re: Yatch Cruise On Denim by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 24, 2023
emmaodet:
Video of the cruise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTEyhTdx470
Emma is flexing with his family. Good one , it's like there are some big boys there but can they afford Maldives? cheesy
Re: Yatch Cruise On Denim by emmaodet: 12:05pm On Mar 24, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Emma is flexing with his family. Good one , it's like there are some big boys there but can they afford Maldives? cheesy

Hahahaha

You and this your Maldives ehhh
Re: Yatch Cruise On Denim by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 24, 2023
emmaodet:

Hahahaha

You and this your Maldives ehhh
As we grow older, we need to upgrade and take some steps further. grin You like exploring sha and it's a good thing, you are also creating a very good memory for your family. ManlikeEmma

1 Like

Re: Yatch Cruise On Denim by emmaodet: 12:21pm On Mar 24, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
As we grow older, we need to upgrade and take some steps further. grin You like exploring sha and it's a good thing, you are also creating a very good memory for your family. ManlikeEmma

Thanks dear.
Wetin man go do now.
Life is too short not to explore it.
We can't use all the days of the year chasing money.
All work and no hangout, makes Emma a dull guy.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yatch Cruise On Denim by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 24, 2023
emmaodet:

Thanks dear.
Wetin man go do now.
Life is too short not to explore it.
We can't use all the days of the year chasing money.
All work and no hangout, makes Emma a dull guy.
You are right. Enjoy and have plenty fun sir.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Innovate1 - The Hurdles Of Renewing Your Passport Outside The Country / Us Visa Renewal Please Share Your Experience / U.S.A Biometric Fingerprinting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.