Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,724 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Breaking:gov Okowa's Kinsmen,sa On Security Dump Pdp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking:gov Okowa's Kinsmen,sa On Security Dump Pdp (1887 Views)

Onanuga Reacts To Appointment As Tinubu’s SA On Information / Plan To Dump PDP: Deji Adeyanju Exposes Fayose, To Expose Others(Video) / Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking:gov Okowa's Kinsmen,sa On Security Dump Pdp by garfield1: 8:06am On Dec 15, 2022
Hundreds of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) supporters from Governor Ifeanyi Okowa’s Ika North East Local Government Area of Delta have dumped the Party for the All Progressives Congress (APC).

The former PDP supporters, while dumping the Party, vowed to deliver all candidates of APC including Asiwaju Bola Tinubu and Ovie Omo-Agege for President and Governor respectively.

They stated that despite having the Governor in their locality, the little projects were executed by the APC-led Federal Government of President Mohammadu Buhari.

The defectors were received into the APC by the Deputy President of the Senate, Senator Ovie Omo-Agege; Delta APC Chairman, Elder Omeni Sobotie; Rt. Hon. Friday Osanebi during the APC Ward -to- Ward campaign to Ute-Okpu.

The defectors were from the different Wards in the Council including Owa-Alero Ward 2, the voting Ward of incumbent Governor and Vice Presidential candidate of the PDP, Senator Okowa.

Receiving the defectors on behalf of the Party, the State APC Chairman, Elder Sobotie said the doors of APC are open to receive more Deltans who are appalled by the PDP-led government of Okowa in the last seven years.

He added that their defection of the PDP members signified that Deltans were tired and dissatisfied with the maladministration of Okowa-led government in the State.

He specifically commended Hon. Chamberlain Dunkwu, Senior Special Assistant (SSA) to the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Rt. Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila, for winning PDP members into the party and for attracting Federal Government projects to Ika North East.

Mainwhile, the Deputy President of the Senate, Senator Ovie Omo-Agege have commissioned some network of roads and over 300 poles of solar street lights executed by the APC-led government in Ute-Okpu in Ika North East.

In a related development,A Special Assistant to Delta State governor and Vice Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) for the 2023 general elections, Senator Ifeanyi Okowa, on Security, Alaowei Promise Lawuru, popularly known has resigned his appointment.
Lawuru, who is also known as ‘Master Black’, is one of Governor Okowa’s strong men in the Delta creeks, said he was resigning his appointment owing to the marginalisation of his Egbema people by successive government in the state.
The former ex-militant from Ogbinbiri community of Egbema kingdom in Warri North Local Government Area of Delta state announced his resignation yesterday at a press conference
ttps://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/okowas-kinsmen-dump-pdp-for-apc-pledge-support-for-omo-agege/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwjKmPfvhvv7AhWeTaQEHZHPAZAQFnoECBIQAQ&usg=AOvVaw1xLlhHeu3cuN3koPEqME1E

Cc mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun
Nplfmod
Obinoscopy
Dominique
Seunmsg
Aiel123
Ogidigboigbo
Efewestern
Fratermathy
Tutudesz
Penguin2
Naijaroyalty
Legendhero
Benuejosh

2 Likes

Re: Breaking:gov Okowa's Kinsmen,sa On Security Dump Pdp by garfield1: 8:06am On Dec 15, 2022
Tinubu wants to bury atiku

1 Like

Re: Breaking:gov Okowa's Kinsmen,sa On Security Dump Pdp by garfield1: 8:07am On Dec 15, 2022
Cc okoroawusa,adegbaorogboye,coffinseller,trinitycian
Re: Breaking:gov Okowa's Kinsmen,sa On Security Dump Pdp by oyebanji44: 8:17am On Dec 15, 2022
What about Labour party the structureless... cheesy angry
Re: Breaking:gov Okowa's Kinsmen,sa On Security Dump Pdp by Dreal1247: 8:26am On Dec 15, 2022
Okowa that could not allow the people to receive the COVID-19 palliatives wants to become the Vice President. Task master number 1 of Delta state. The local council workers are not yet receiving the #30,000.00 minimum wage. The political parties are not doing good job in producing the atrocities of frontline politicians that want to still enslave the people.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking:gov Okowa's Kinsmen,sa On Security Dump Pdp by Idiotseverywher: 8:28am On Dec 15, 2022
garfield1:
I know this type of fake and funny sensational gigirpokiri report can be written by you immediately I saw the headline I checked the name of the poster and i busted into laughter

1 Like

Re: Breaking:gov Okowa's Kinsmen,sa On Security Dump Pdp by Kyase(m): 8:29am On Dec 15, 2022
oyebanji44:
Dem dey mention political parties, you dey here dey mention club party

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking:gov Okowa's Kinsmen,sa On Security Dump Pdp by Melvinkel: 8:29am On Dec 15, 2022
Tinubu for president, omo agege for governor, Dave OCHONOGOR house of assembly, hon opone for rep, Ned of PDP for senate, nwaboshi is a thief that needs retirement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking:gov Okowa's Kinsmen,sa On Security Dump Pdp by garfield1: 8:30am On Dec 15, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
I know this type of fake and funny sensational gigirpokiri report can be written by you immediately I saw the headline I checked the name of the poster and i busted into laughter

Check the source and verify
Re: Breaking:gov Okowa's Kinsmen,sa On Security Dump Pdp by EndsarsReloaded: 8:32am On Dec 15, 2022
oyebanji44:

Lol, Labour Party will win the entire Delta State including Okowa's local government.

A few people dumping PDP for APC doesn't mean APC can get up to 10% in Delta State. Stop deceiving yourselves!

1 Like

Re: Breaking:gov Okowa's Kinsmen,sa On Security Dump Pdp by Aiel123: 8:37am On Dec 15, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:

Lol, Labour Party will win the entire Delta State including Okowa's local government.

A few people dumping PDP for APC doesn't mean APC can get up to 10% in Delta State. Stop deceiving yourselves!
Delusion at the highest order.
LP can't win a single LGA in Delta...

3 Likes

Re: Breaking:gov Okowa's Kinsmen,sa On Security Dump Pdp by Idiotseverywher: 8:38am On Dec 15, 2022
garfield1:

. Which source are you are talking Garfield? Hmm you never post any story except propaganda guided post without meaning and mostly childish and sensational in nature, nobody believe you here because all your post are so funny and fantasy filled analogy
Re: Breaking:gov Okowa's Kinsmen,sa On Security Dump Pdp by Aiel123: 8:39am On Dec 15, 2022
garfield1:

It doesn't count,this defection.
PDP is winning Delta.
Hope you know the lawmaker representing Ughelli North constituency 11: recently defected to PDP.
Actually the defections in Delta favors PDP more.

1 Like

Re: Breaking:gov Okowa's Kinsmen,sa On Security Dump Pdp by EndsarsReloaded: 8:40am On Dec 15, 2022
Aiel123:

Delusion at the highest order.
LP can't win a single LGA in Delta...

Lol, see mudashiru typing from one small red roof hut in ogbomosho yet is telling me how Delta people will vote.

So, you believe that sick, corrupt and senile Tinubu and his APC can get more than 10% in Delta state!?

Why not ask around and be enlightened instead of coming online to embarrass yourself. SMH.
Re: Breaking:gov Okowa's Kinsmen,sa On Security Dump Pdp by BOLATINUBU01: 8:41am On Dec 15, 2022
Another win for JAGABAN grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking:gov Okowa's Kinsmen,sa On Security Dump Pdp by BOLATINUBU01: 8:43am On Dec 15, 2022
Kyase:

comrade,so LP no be political party grin

Re: Breaking:gov Okowa's Kinsmen,sa On Security Dump Pdp by Kyase(m): 8:45am On Dec 15, 2022
BOLATINUBU01:
comrade,so LP no be political party grin
Nope
Na birthday party
You no dey see their rallies for canopies with minerals for high table
Re: Breaking:gov Okowa's Kinsmen,sa On Security Dump Pdp by Aiel123: 8:49am On Dec 15, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:

Lol, see mudashiru typing from one small red roof hut in ogbomosho yet is telling me how Delta people will vote.

So, you believe that sick, corrupt and senile Tinubu and his APC can get more than 10% in Delta state!?

Why not ask around and be enlightened instead of coming online to embarrass yourself. SMH.
I don't want to trade words with you.
Bookmark this post come back God keeping us alive on Feb 25. Period

1 Like

Re: Breaking:gov Okowa's Kinsmen,sa On Security Dump Pdp by Poten111: 8:50am On Dec 15, 2022
garfield1:

NO LEVEL. SHUTUP
Re: Breaking:gov Okowa's Kinsmen,sa On Security Dump Pdp by garfield1: 8:51am On Dec 15, 2022
Aiel123:

It doesn't count,this defection.
PDP is winning Delta.
Hope you know the lawmaker representing Ughelli North constituency 11: recently defected to PDP.
Actually the defections in Delta favors PDP more.

You are funny my bros.hon jaro dumped apc since April na.we are talking of recent defections from Nov or at least from July.since july,its been one way.you hardly see defections to pdp.okowa has lost over 50 aides,lost orubebe,osanebi,tiny okpu,fallen out with ibori camp,tompolo,Clark etc and others to LP.you are clutching at straws

1 Like

Re: Breaking:gov Okowa's Kinsmen,sa On Security Dump Pdp by garfield1: 8:51am On Dec 15, 2022
Poten111:

NO LEVEL. SHUTUP

Tinubu has shut atiku down
Re: Breaking:gov Okowa's Kinsmen,sa On Security Dump Pdp by PandoraObi: 8:54am On Dec 15, 2022
v
Re: Breaking:gov Okowa's Kinsmen,sa On Security Dump Pdp by BOLATINUBU01: 8:59am On Dec 15, 2022
Kyase:

Nope
Na birthday party
You no dey see their rallies for canopies with minerals for high table
grin

Re: Breaking:gov Okowa's Kinsmen,sa On Security Dump Pdp by Aiel123: 9:00am On Dec 15, 2022
garfield1:

You are funny my bros.hon jaro dumped apc since April na.we are talking of recent defections from Nov or at least from July.since july,its been one way.you hardly see defections to pdp.okowa has lost over 50 aides,lost orubebe,osanebi,tiny okpu,fallen out with ibori camp,tompolo,Clark etc and others to LP.you are clutching at straws
I'm not funny bro. I'm being factual.
Ughelli North has two constituency.
The other lawmaker defected recently in November
PDP held a mega rally in Ozoro ,recieving APC defectors...that people defecting to PDP are not broadcasted doesn't mean people aren't defecting.
I don't clutch straws...
Hope you know Omo Agege has lost about 25 of his legislative aides to PDP?

1 Like

Re: Breaking:gov Okowa's Kinsmen,sa On Security Dump Pdp by garfield1: 9:09am On Dec 15, 2022
Aiel123:

I'm not funny bro. I'm being factual.
Ughelli North has two constituency.
The other lawmaker defected recently in November
PDP held a mega rally in Ozoro ,recieving APC defectors...that people defecting to PDP are not broadcasted doesn't mean people aren't defecting.
I don't clutch straws...
Hope you know Omo Agege has lost about 25 of his legislative aides to PDP?

Barr omonade defeated Charles oyirere in primaries so if defects,it has no meaning though I've not seen the news.pdp in delta like publicizing everything.they just accused agege of lumping 5 wards in burutu.the defection from pdp to apc and lp is alarming and one way.same thing in bayelsa and aks.can't you see how wike is getting people from apc,same thing in crs....

1 Like

Re: Breaking:gov Okowa's Kinsmen,sa On Security Dump Pdp by EndsarsReloaded: 9:21am On Dec 15, 2022
Aiel123:

I don't want to trade words with you.
Bookmark this post come back God keeping us alive on Feb 25. Period

You don't even know what you're saying. If you're in Delta state or knows the situation on ground, you won't even be arguing about this.
Re: Breaking:gov Okowa's Kinsmen,sa On Security Dump Pdp by Aiel123: 9:47am On Dec 15, 2022
garfield1:

Barr omonade defeated Charles oyirere in primaries so if defects,it has no meaning though I've not seen the news.pdp in delta like publicizing everything.they just accused agege of lumping 5 wards in burutu.the defection from pdp to apc and lp is alarming and one way.same thing in bayelsa and aks.can't you see how wike is getting people from apc,same thing in crs....
So Charles has no meaning defecting but you almost pulled down roof over my head when I told you your reportage defectors had no meaning. Why you like to dey decieve yourself?

1 Like

Re: Breaking:gov Okowa's Kinsmen,sa On Security Dump Pdp by Aiel123: 9:48am On Dec 15, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:

You don't even know what you're saying. If you're in Delta state or knows the situation on ground, you won't even be arguing about this.
That's why I said I don't wanna trade words.
Feb I'll do the talking.

1 Like

Re: Breaking:gov Okowa's Kinsmen,sa On Security Dump Pdp by garfield1: 11:34am On Dec 15, 2022
Aiel123:

So Charles has no meaning defecting but you almost pulled down roof over my head when I told you your reportage defectors had no meaning. Why you like to dey decieve yourself?

Once an incumbent loses primaries,they almost always defect.moreover,all apc office holders in ughelli north are they via agege popularity not their might..

Why will you even compare aides to DSP and govs aides? Some govs aides are equal to commissioners while most senators aides are mere boys and some are not from delta...
Re: Breaking:gov Okowa's Kinsmen,sa On Security Dump Pdp by oyebanji44: 11:52am On Dec 15, 2022
Kyase:

Sorry bro..l won't repeat that next time grin cheesy thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking:gov Okowa's Kinsmen,sa On Security Dump Pdp by Kyase(m): 11:54am On Dec 15, 2022
oyebanji44:

Sorry bro..l won't repeat that next time grin cheesy thanks
Thank you comrade cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking:gov Okowa's Kinsmen,sa On Security Dump Pdp by iokpebholo: 12:10pm On Dec 15, 2022
So you actually think APC will win delta stateBros don't be ridiculous

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Obi In Kaduna Today / El Rufai Will Emerge As Nigeria's Interim President / BREAKING: Bashir Ahmad Mocks Tinubu & His Supporters As They Fail To Stash Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.