Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,745 members, 7,831,378 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Cost Of Living For International Students In Brazil: Information Needed - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cost Of Living For International Students In Brazil: Information Needed (268 Views)

Characteristics Of Living Things (mr Niger D) / Cohabiting: The Silent Killer Of Students In Tertiary Institutions / Rioting Students In Kano Destroy School Properties (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Living For International Students In Brazil: Information Needed by Gooding55(m): 8:53am On Dec 15, 2022
Dear Nairalanders,

I got a postgraduate admission to study at the State University of Campinas in Brazil. Initially I was hoping for a fully funded scholarship from CNpq but I was placed on the waiting list. My advisor just sent me an email encouraging me to look for funding to come, that with his help I can easily get another scholarship, though he said I will first need to fund my stay in Brazil for the first six (6) months. Is there any Nairalander that is presently studying in Brazil or living in Brazil that can give me an honest estimated cost of living in Campinas Brazil ? And the exchange rate of Brazilian Real to Naira at the black market in Brazil as well as how easy it is to exchange Naira for Reals in Brazil ? Thank you as I await your responses.

(1) (Reply)

This Is How To Download BORROWED BOOKS On Archive Digital Library Website / Full Results Of Offa Students Union (osu) 2023 Elections / Please Help A Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.