Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,192 members, 7,811,499 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Making Daily Money From Toilet/tiles Wash,insecticides And Rat Poison - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Making Daily Money From Toilet/tiles Wash,insecticides And Rat Poison (348 Views)

Daily Money!! / Office Politics And Rat Race - A School As A Case Study / The Job No One Wants In Nigeria: University Toilet Cleaners - Their Untold Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making Daily Money From Toilet/tiles Wash,insecticides And Rat Poison by ZOT2023: 9:19am On Dec 15, 2022
Good day everyone,
With the economic situation of this country,i am tempted to teach anyone going through hardship how use simple principles and wastes to produce insectides different from what is obtained in the market.
For the toilet wash/tiles wash/insectides,i do produce with 15k and i sell a market of 85k to 90k from this production.
Note that my packaging is still at a very poor stage and i do production and marketing combined,so it takes me 3 to 4 days to sell a production of 15k.
For the rat poison,N3,500 production cost will give you a sale of 26k.
Re: Making Daily Money From Toilet/tiles Wash,insecticides And Rat Poison by ZOT2023: 2:10pm On Dec 16, 2022
Before i go into the main thing,i want you to follow me into the journey which led me to making insecticides, toilet wash/tiles wash and rat poison.
Re: Making Daily Money From Toilet/tiles Wash,insecticides And Rat Poison by ZOT2023: 2:13pm On Dec 16, 2022
May 5,2021,i lost my capital to bandits in niger state as a nigerian rice seller,i struggled to get back at my feet with so many adventure to no avail,i joined a whatsapp group where a video that illustrated how to make chemicals that could kill grass were posted, i immediately tried what i watched from the video but it didnt work as expected,from my disappointment,i poured away the mixture and as fate would have it,it landed on some insects hiding in a corner,i watched with amazement as all the insects died,that was how the journey began.
Re: Making Daily Money From Toilet/tiles Wash,insecticides And Rat Poison by ZOT2023: 2:14pm On Dec 16, 2022
Alot of trial and error occured,but on the 2nd day of june,2022, i started production with N7,500 which gives a sale of 45k ,i threw away shame and started hawking around markets(i am a graduate of agric)i made sure i make a sale of 12k on daily basis from 10am to 5pm just meeting people and telling them on how it works,all i needed is using my product once and seeing the efficacy,then you would want to use it again and again!
There was a great discovery on the rat poison as it killed cockroach,wall gecko and lizard that ate it.
Re: Making Daily Money From Toilet/tiles Wash,insecticides And Rat Poison by ZOT2023: 2:16pm On Dec 16, 2022
From what we have researched,we are into production of;
1) Insecticides that kills all insects and also work as toilet wash.
2)Rat poison that kills lizard and wall gecko.
3)powder that kills cockroach,black ant ,soldier ant and termite.
4)soak away decongestant ;used for soak away that is already filled up.
I and my team are ready to train online and offline(one on one) at a very give away price but i will be dropping some tips here.
Re: Making Daily Money From Toilet/tiles Wash,insecticides And Rat Poison by ZOT2023: 9:44pm On Dec 18, 2022
As promised,let me give you some tips why participating in this training is a lifetime opportunity;if you have been passing by saw dust or stepping on saw dust ,you are actually passing by millions,likewise if you do see used dry cell batteries,these two waste can fetch you 100k per day if you are a determined being!

(1) (Reply)

Tax In A Big Four Or Investment Banking? / We're Hiring... / Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.