Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,051 members, 7,835,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

BORN IN PRISON BY CONVICTED CRIMINALS. BECOMES A PRISONER AND A CHRONIC ADDICT! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BORN IN PRISON BY CONVICTED CRIMINALS. BECOMES A PRISONER AND A CHRONIC ADDICT! (910 Views)

Brazil's Most Violent Gang Escapes Prison By Digging A Tunnel, Seen On CCTV / Adulfatai Adebowale Remanded In Prison By Kwara State High Court / 99-Year-Old Prisoner On Death Row In Enugu Prison With His Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BORN IN PRISON BY CONVICTED CRIMINALS. BECOMES A PRISONER AND A CHRONIC ADDICT! by Oldnairalanderb: 9:48am On Dec 15, 2022
Here's a true life account of a boy born in the prison, whose parents are both prisoners and the journey of him turning out just like them. Sad story.

This is goes to say that the tendency of a thief giving birth to a thief or an addict to an addict is undeniably high. Now this brings me to the general saying that a prostitute will always procreate it's kind. Therefore, this should serve as a lesson to those still indulging in one form of bad habit or the other and make them turn a new leaf to avoid cases like this mans.

It's a vicious circle. if you're a thief, expect to give birth to thieves.
If you're a drug addict, expect to produce one.
If you're a prostitute, you can't escape it.

Please let try to live and lead a careful and decent live as much as we can to prevent a reoccurrence of these circle of bad habits

Please subscribe to our channel for more juicy true life stories

Re: BORN IN PRISON BY CONVICTED CRIMINALS. BECOMES A PRISONER AND A CHRONIC ADDICT! by Kollins11: 9:53am On Dec 15, 2022
Oldnairalanderb:

It's a vicious circle. if you're a thief, expect to give birth to thieves.
If you're a drug addict, expect to produce one.
If you're a prostitute, you can't escape it.
Double wahala for guys wey be SIMPle Bastard.

If you're a SIMP, expect to give birth to SIMPs.

I would rather born a thief, than to born a SIMP.

Death to all SIMPs round the world.

1 Like

Re: BORN IN PRISON BY CONVICTED CRIMINALS. BECOMES A PRISONER AND A CHRONIC ADDICT! by Oldnairalanderb: 9:55am On Dec 15, 2022
Kollins11:
Typing cool

Big ups bro. Please subscribe to our channel.
Thank you.
Re: BORN IN PRISON BY CONVICTED CRIMINALS. BECOMES A PRISONER AND A CHRONIC ADDICT! by Oldnairalanderb: 10:00am On Dec 15, 2022
Kollins11:

If you're a SIMP, expect to give birth to a SIMPs.

Have you watched the video Sir? Please do and you won't wish for a thief.

nlfpmod
Re: BORN IN PRISON BY CONVICTED CRIMINALS. BECOMES A PRISONER AND A CHRONIC ADDICT! by Kollins11: 10:03am On Dec 15, 2022
Oldnairalanderb:

Have you watched the video Sir? Please do and you won't wish for a thief.

nlfpmod
Baba mi, I have watched the video and I repeat. I WOULD RATHER BORN A THIEF AND A DRUG LORD LIKE TINUBU THAN TO BORN A SIMP.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BORN IN PRISON BY CONVICTED CRIMINALS. BECOMES A PRISONER AND A CHRONIC ADDICT! by Oldnairalanderb: 10:08am On Dec 15, 2022
Kollins11:
Baba mi, I have watched the video and I repeat. I WOULD RATHER BORN A THIEF AND A DRUG LORD LIKE TINUBU THAN TO BORN A SIMP.

LoL... Ok nau. Emi lo kan yeah.. I get it. Your dislike for simps.

Please have you subscribed to the channel? Please Sir, do subscribe.
Thank you.
Re: BORN IN PRISON BY CONVICTED CRIMINALS. BECOMES A PRISONER AND A CHRONIC ADDICT! by Thomthom(m): 10:19am On Dec 15, 2022
Kollins11:

If you're a SIMP, expect to give birth to SIMPs.

Amen to that your prayer
Re: BORN IN PRISON BY CONVICTED CRIMINALS. BECOMES A PRISONER AND A CHRONIC ADDICT! by Oldnairalanderb: 6:00am On Feb 14, 2023
Hi
I'm back from a long ban since last year.

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Bank Manager Over N29m New Notes / Gunmen Shouting Allah Akbar Go On Shooting Spree: 38 Christians Killed / Urgent! He Needs Psychological Or Spiritual Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.