Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,431 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Beware Of How You Use Betking Betting Platform - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Beware Of How You Use Betking Betting Platform (282 Views)

Minimize Your Loss On Any Betting Platform for FREE (97% win accuracy) / Is Lionsbet Really A Scam Betting Platform? / Betking.com ......Scam! Scam!! Scam!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of How You Use Betking Betting Platform by Okeychigo: 12:26pm On Dec 15, 2022
SCAMMERS ALERT!!!

Beware of how you leave your funds on BETKING account... I have been using this platform for a while now, until they scammed me my hard earned money ... I have about #30,000 on my betking account, all of a sudden, I noticed I can't login to my account anymore... I chatted betking customer care both on Instagram, WhatsApp and Twitter all they keep on telling me is that, they closed my betting account due to bet abused ... I was like am very sure I do not commit any bet abuse can you guys please explain to me more about the bet abuse I committed, all they can send to me is that, "THEY RESERVE THE RIGHT TO WAKE UP ANY DAY AND CLOSE ANY CUSTOMERS ACCOUNT AND CONFISCATE THE FUNDS IN THE ACCOUNT WITHOUT LETTING THE CUSTOMER KNOW THE CRIME HE/SHE COMMITTED.... Trying to let them throw more light about this, they just stopped replying me.... So I want to use this medium to pass this circular to my fellow bet lovers about the new development on betking platform for them to think twice before making use of this platform.... Attached below is the screenshots of their replied messages !!! .... Thanks to you all

Re: Beware Of How You Use Betking Betting Platform by kestolove95(m): 12:43pm On Dec 15, 2022
Okocha why?
Re: Beware Of How You Use Betking Betting Platform by christianjoy(m): 1:13pm On Dec 15, 2022
Thanks for the update smiley

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo Played Host To Madrid At Al Nassr Stadium / My Winning For The New Year Even Though My Lost Is Greater. / The Admin In Charge Of Sports Section Here Is Useless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.