Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Vacancy!!! I.T Lead Instructor - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy!!! I.T Lead Instructor (194 Views)

Test Center-lead Instructor Job In Owerri / VACANCY!...I Made $10 In 30mins, You Can Too. / VACANCY : I.T Students Needed At Motorways (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy!!! I.T Lead Instructor by samtheo(m): 12:52pm On Dec 15, 2022
Role: I.T Lead instructor

Responsibilities
- Provide dynamic leadership and supervision to students during the school year.
- Develop project and work-based curriculum prior to school year startup and throughout the year
- Develop lesson and work plans, learning objectives, and evaluation tools for each project
- Teach students to work I.T skills, life skills, and relevant academic skills and content through projects
- Serve as a teacher, mentor, work supervisor, and role model for students
- Serve as a teacher, mentor, work supervisor, and role model for School Instructors
- Develop quarterly presentations for students to share their stories and showcase their accomplishments.
- Ability to teach Programming (JavaScript, Python, HTML) Networking.

Qualifications
Minimum academic qualification of a recognized degree in Computer Science or related field, with a minimum of 2 years of proven experience.
People Oriented, Outstanding organizational and Time-Management abilities.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, problem-solving, and decision-making aptitude.
Ability to juggle multiple tasks and prioritize workload.
He/she must reside in Ibadan, Oyo state
CCNA Certification is a plus.

Please note that this is a full-time role and onsite.

How to apply:
Interested candidates should email their CVs to hrcitcom@gmail.com and copy citcomtechnologies@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Earn Passive Income For Sharing Articles On Facebook / 20 Heating, Ventilation, & Air Conditioning (HVAC) Technician - Needed Urgently / I Supply Building Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.