Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,332 members, 7,836,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

How A Struggling Photographer Bagged A First Class In Law - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How A Struggling Photographer Bagged A First Class In Law (27652 Views)

US Reaches Out To Olowookere Victor Who Scored 8 A's In WAEC & Bagged 1st Class / My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). / Mekowulu Precious Chibuzor Had First Class In Law School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Struggling Photographer Bagged A First Class In Law by Crystalom5: 6:42pm On Dec 15, 2022
mbahdi:
Gud

Re: How A Struggling Photographer Bagged A First Class In Law by Ladymillion(f): 6:44pm On Dec 15, 2022
Congratulations youngman!
Re: How A Struggling Photographer Bagged A First Class In Law by blowjohn(m): 6:49pm On Dec 15, 2022
See how Ghana Parliament roasted Harry maguire grin grin angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwLswJwyYqM
Re: How A Struggling Photographer Bagged A First Class In Law by Josephkabila12: 6:49pm On Dec 15, 2022
Congratulations brother. Great UST
Re: How A Struggling Photographer Bagged A First Class In Law by Teeneyo(m): 6:54pm On Dec 15, 2022
Congrats broda..very inspiring story
Re: How A Struggling Photographer Bagged A First Class In Law by Munamu: 6:56pm On Dec 15, 2022
U tried, but this is no longer a rare feat in Nigeria may be u should tell us the name of the school you graduated from first. I thought it is a story of grass to grace. Who education help in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: How A Struggling Photographer Bagged A First Class In Law by Daniluv1(m): 7:09pm On Dec 15, 2022
If na woman now we go say she use her body hustle the grades

well nor be lie Sha cheesy cheesy
Re: How A Struggling Photographer Bagged A First Class In Law by spencekat(m): 7:13pm On Dec 15, 2022
Congrats
Re: How A Struggling Photographer Bagged A First Class In Law by Promise47(m): 7:17pm On Dec 15, 2022
Congratulations bro more blessings
Re: How A Struggling Photographer Bagged A First Class In Law by sofeo(m): 7:18pm On Dec 15, 2022
Congratulations brothers.
Greater Heights
Re: How A Struggling Photographer Bagged A First Class In Law by BeanX(m): 7:26pm On Dec 15, 2022
Congrats
Re: How A Struggling Photographer Bagged A First Class In Law by GorillaApp(m): 7:34pm On Dec 15, 2022
AZUH:
Congratulations photo man but all these na clout chaser .
This ain't called for.
This story is inspiring and will encourage someone out there to push harder.

But op, why did you forget about your father. I don't like it when children overlook the efforts of their father. Imagine me doing everything I can now for my son, no matter how little and tomorrow him go begin hype the mother forget me?
Pls appreciate your father. Edit the post
Re: How A Struggling Photographer Bagged A First Class In Law by surequality: 7:37pm On Dec 15, 2022
This is wao! When GOD is involve, nothing is impossible.
Congratulations!
The good GOD that started this good work will surely perform it.
Re: How A Struggling Photographer Bagged A First Class In Law by jojothaiv(m): 7:37pm On Dec 15, 2022
phoneport:
Nice!
This one was motivated by the vicissitudes of his life, while some others will say, "noone supported me, that is why I bagged 3rd class"

Yes! You and I can do it if we put our minds to it.
Anybody that says that need to planked,

3rd class for that matter.
Re: How A Struggling Photographer Bagged A First Class In Law by PrinceOfLagos: 7:37pm On Dec 15, 2022
Congrats
Re: How A Struggling Photographer Bagged A First Class In Law by faithfull18(f): 7:43pm On Dec 15, 2022
You try, not easy combining other things with school.
Re: How A Struggling Photographer Bagged A First Class In Law by Emmanuel909090: 7:55pm On Dec 15, 2022
Congratulations
Re: How A Struggling Photographer Bagged A First Class In Law by Nwaotu10(m): 7:59pm On Dec 15, 2022
Congratulations, boss.
But why bring it on media na??

Vain glory undecided undecided
Re: How A Struggling Photographer Bagged A First Class In Law by kelvinovie25(m): 8:02pm On Dec 15, 2022
Do we call him a photographic lawyer now? Or a lawyer in photography?
Re: How A Struggling Photographer Bagged A First Class In Law by AnonymustME(m): 8:09pm On Dec 15, 2022
Cholls:
My brothers and sisters nonsense headline
There’s always that one person
Re: How A Struggling Photographer Bagged A First Class In Law by ERlS(f): 8:18pm On Dec 15, 2022
Congratulations you've done extremely well. Its all up from here
Re: How A Struggling Photographer Bagged A First Class In Law by izubext007: 8:29pm On Dec 15, 2022
Last last every body taste success
Re: How A Struggling Photographer Bagged A First Class In Law by RichAbujaGuy: 8:33pm On Dec 15, 2022
Salute and Congrats. Wishing Bro a very successful professional career of his choice.
Re: How A Struggling Photographer Bagged A First Class In Law by BadEnglish(m): 8:39pm On Dec 15, 2022
Legal photographer.
Re: How A Struggling Photographer Bagged A First Class In Law by sageb: 8:40pm On Dec 15, 2022
Disembark:
FIRST CLASS IN LAW, RIVERS STATE UNIVERSITY

There are several ways to tell this story. But first and foremost, my immense gratitude to God Almighty for this feat which would be a tale even to my children.

Upon gaining admission to study law in 2016, I remembered how I had almost failed in ss2 due to my fear for Mathematics if not for the support and guidance i received from my Uncle Daniel Brown . So i resolved to Graduate with a First Class.

But the journey, as Mr Ala Gabriel-whyte would say, is not smooth, but will be victorious!
The most interesting part of this journey was in my 4th year. The financial crisis hit so bad and was becoming unbearable. I sought for opportunities online but none of them availed cry. I remember entering an Entrepreneur contest organised by Infinix Mobile and lost. I cried so hard in my room till my roommate feared i had lost a loved one.

I knew i couldn't just sit down and cry �.
So i took up my camera and gained employment to work as a Night club photographer at Wildheat_phc & Ballerz Lounge. At the time, i was flying on a 4.80 CGPA. And it was a huge risk to put such delicate CGPA on the line. But i took the risk and was only focused on surviving �.

In the second semester of the 4th year, I worked on Wednesdays, Fridays till Sunday nights.
Anyone who works in a club would relate with how energy-draining it was.

I remember staggering to my hostel by 12am, waiting for everyone to leave the club before i sleep around 3/4am. Most nights, i get to my room exhausted, crying and depressed because the stress was beyond overwhelming ���
This experience cost me to miss lectures throughout that semester, because i would have to work at the club, and edit over 100-200 pictures on my mobile phone. It was a very miserable experience and i never told my parents i was working in a club because i feared they would freak out. But then, there was practically no other way to survive.

I still had to make out time for mentees who needed academic guidance and still held tutorials as a way of giving back to humanity.
It turned out, i had the worst result in that semester (3Bs, 2Cs) compared to the Sprint A's i used to have. My CGPA dropped to 4.66 and i couldn't believe it ����
My dream of graduating as the Best Graduating Student of my department/ faculty was cut short.

I quit my job and then opened up to my parents why i had that result �. My father was greatly dismayed but understood It was inevitable for me take such risk without burning out so badly.
I reassured him that if he managed to fend for my finals, i would perform better and ultimately bring the First Class home.

As it now, that little boy who Dr Jerry Amadi would always pray for and always worries about his academic performance, is a First Class Graduate of law (4.69/5.00)

I would not have made it without the support of my entire family, Abam T. J. Smith Uncle Emma Bamson, my brother Amos Isajini who always stood by me through thick and thin.

The list would be endless if i was to mention but i sincerely appreciate every demonstration of love by any and everyone throughout this journey.

This degree is specially dedicated to my mother, for out of a woman who didn't have formal education, a First Class product & Creative Professional Photographer emerged �❤️
I'm Young, Gifted & Black!
GLORY BE TO GOD!
cool cool

Imbre, congratulations.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do You Call The Little Dot Above The Letter "I"? / 4 Ways To Graduate With Plenty Cash In The Bank / Lets Talk About Ijmb (Interim Joint Matriculation Board)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.