Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Saw Whatsapp On My Sister's Phone That Did She Like Her Pussy Being Licked - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Saw Whatsapp On My Sister's Phone That Did She Like Her Pussy Being Licked (907 Views)

Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy / My Wife's 22yrs Old Niece Is Seriously Tempting Me . (she Like's Being Nude) / My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saw Whatsapp On My Sister's Phone That Did She Like Her Pussy Being Licked by abdulhakim3(m): 1:53pm On Dec 15, 2022
Please nairalanders advice me on what to do.
I saw a chat on my sister's phone saying did she like her pussy being licked and she replied that yes she love it. She is in level 200 in the university.

Please what should I do?

Should I report her to our parents?

1 Like

Re: Saw Whatsapp On My Sister's Phone That Did She Like Her Pussy Being Licked by Moh247: 2:00pm On Dec 15, 2022
If she's 21 and above you can only advise her as an adult to keep her sexual activities private, you also have to drop any ego and pride in advising these younger generation or they might rebel
Re: Saw Whatsapp On My Sister's Phone That Did She Like Her Pussy Being Licked by sweetonugbu: 2:09pm On Dec 15, 2022
Her choice.
Re: Saw Whatsapp On My Sister's Phone That Did She Like Her Pussy Being Licked by dedonfranco(m): 2:09pm On Dec 15, 2022
Your sister don dey nack since nah.
Re: Saw Whatsapp On My Sister's Phone That Did She Like Her Pussy Being Licked by Magnoliaa(f): 2:09pm On Dec 15, 2022
Wahala o. grin

Watin you wan do? undecided

Is she a kid?

You cannot force your morals on her.

Most you can do is to advise her to be sexually responsible.
Re: Saw Whatsapp On My Sister's Phone That Did She Like Her Pussy Being Licked by sweetman2022: 2:19pm On Dec 15, 2022
She is in 200level which should be in a matured state. So you should just advise her how not to be too trust worthy of guys towards her body part. Let her know there are so many guys out there ready to lie to her in order to chop her. Never tell her what you saw on her phone cos it will look awkward telling your sister about her private part.
Tell her to always discuss her relationship with you so you can give her a better advise since you are a guy and her lovely brother.

1 Like

Re: Saw Whatsapp On My Sister's Phone That Did She Like Her Pussy Being Licked by meobizy(f): 4:49pm On Dec 15, 2022
Pass me her number so I'll talk sense into her.
Re: Saw Whatsapp On My Sister's Phone That Did She Like Her Pussy Being Licked by fman(m): 5:28pm On Dec 15, 2022
meobizy:
Pass me her number so I'll talk sense into her.
wacko cheap mind!!!

2 Likes

Re: Saw Whatsapp On My Sister's Phone That Did She Like Her Pussy Being Licked by TheboyGhost(m): 6:06pm On Dec 15, 2022
abdulhakim3:
Please nairalanders advice me on what to do.
I saw a chat on my sister's phone saying did she like her pussy being licked and she replied that yes she love it. She is in level 200 in the university.

Please what should I do?

Should I report her to our parents?

Do you wanna Bleep your sister? Just go ahead and let her know please...

If you are not interested in banging her then you should mind your Adult Business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saw Whatsapp On My Sister's Phone That Did She Like Her Pussy Being Licked by kkins25(m): 7:36pm On Dec 15, 2022
Why are you in your 21 year old sister's phone?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saw Whatsapp On My Sister's Phone That Did She Like Her Pussy Being Licked by Princessdainty(m): 7:52pm On Dec 15, 2022
Hausa pervert. Family incest.

(1) (Reply)

This Introvert Is Killing Me / Can Court Give Me Custody Of My Son ? / Our Bundle Of Joy (thank You Jesus)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.