Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Nigerian Man Attempts To Kill Guyanese President, Irfaan Ali - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Attempts To Kill Guyanese President, Irfaan Ali (57688 Views)

$6M Romance Scam: Nigerian Man Found Guilty Of Conning Guyanese Pensioner / Bauchi: Man Attempts To Rape A 10-Year-Old Girl In An Uncompleted Building / Man Attempts To Cut Off Woman's Breast For Ritual In Anambra (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Kill Guyanese President, Irfaan Ali by leofab(f): 7:58pm On Dec 15, 2022
Senile tribalist everywhere but will be the first to labels others are racist.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Kill Guyanese President, Irfaan Ali by Godispeace: 8:01pm On Dec 15, 2022
These biafra /Flat heads aka chest beaters of dot republic wont stop disgracing us worldwide , na curse on them. make just give them this biafra make dem go with their curse and bad lucks shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Kill Guyanese President, Irfaan Ali by Buliwyf: 8:05pm On Dec 15, 2022
ogwumgbe:

Nigerians be ware, any day igbos remember you, Malawi will be heaven in comparison with Nigeria, Igbos are guys with guts of steel, they don't think twice once their mind is made up on something

You guys are cursed with stupidity. Look at this clown boasting. One of yours went on a foolhardy mission without plan and got shot for his troubles but this is the lesson you took from it? Lol. This is why no sane person from the south identifies with Biafra. You guys are morons. Instead of you to look inwards to find out why when a Nigerian commits crime internationally, your tribe is by far the likely culprit you are here beating your flat chest as usual. You guys never self-reflect, never learn and fix your mistakes but will be obsessing about other people and their leaders. If Biafra happens today it will be worse than Somalia and Haiti because of animals like you. No brains whatsoever only bravado

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Kill Guyanese President, Irfaan Ali by CheapHomes1: 8:11pm On Dec 15, 2022
Originalsly:

Really? .... heard of El Dorado? ... that was in Guyana where gold was literally found on the surface and Europeans rushed in. Today there is another find and another rush .... oil rush ... huge reserves of top quality oil have been recently found ... and more being found .... EXXONMOBIL hogging the finds. These companies are now scaling down operations in Nigeria and other countries .... their focus is Guyana. Of late.... beginning last month.... UK has made it Visa free for Guyanese for a stay of up to 6 months..... all in a bid to get in on the oil. Dem no get oil? .... now you know better.

@ topic ..... I'm almost sure this guy lost his mind trapped in Guyana either on his way .... or from Brazil. I'm also almost sure they will grill him to find out if he really lost it.... or was sent by someone.

What has gold got to do to the subject of oil?
Prof, is their oil better than our oil?
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Kill Guyanese President, Irfaan Ali by ipobarecriminals: 8:12pm On Dec 15, 2022
grin grin cheesy he arrived in Guya in 2020 undecided and automatically become citizen shocked. Talk about LAND GRABBING grin grin cheesy wink grin
OKC22:
He may not be a Nigerian so i guess he could be a Guyanese.
.If nah Aso Rock the WILD PIG invaded like dis,dem for Don forget am in 6 Ft

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Kill Guyanese President, Irfaan Ali by CheapHomes1: 8:13pm On Dec 15, 2022
faceland:

Sorry. May be ask Google because Geo-politics is the major difference between how each country manage their natural resources.

Oga, sorry. You aren't communicating
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Kill Guyanese President, Irfaan Ali by isimmia: 8:24pm On Dec 15, 2022
Oh! It's a shame that bad compatriots has dented our name across the world. This is my first time of hearing of this small country in South America, yet my tribe man has made us look suspicious anywhere we go.

I feel so sorry for us the Igbos expecially the innocent ones who can't hurt a fly,
One of our adage says "OFU AKA RUTA MMANU, OZUO ORA ONU" which means when one finger touches oil, all the fingers will be affected...
I hope this foolish act of some insanely people for money, will not destroy our identity and opportunity of going to other parts of the world for more greener pastures.

It's really a pity.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Kill Guyanese President, Irfaan Ali by sageb: 8:27pm On Dec 15, 2022
alfonso36:

https://newsroom.gy/2022/12/15/state-house-attacker-undergoing-operation-for-gunshot-wounds/

What a foolish act by chineze
Now, the people of that country May become scared of being close to Nigerians.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Kill Guyanese President, Irfaan Ali by Vicson2021: 8:27pm On Dec 15, 2022
Idiot.....
Instead of you to come home to do the needful, you are there disorganizing a place that is more organized than your place
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Kill Guyanese President, Irfaan Ali by Vicson2021: 8:28pm On Dec 15, 2022
Idiot.....
Instead of you to come home to do the needful, you are there disorganizing a place that is more organized than your place
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Kill Guyanese President, Irfaan Ali by Buliwyf: 8:29pm On Dec 15, 2022
isimmia:
Oh! It's a shame that bad compatriots has dented our name across the world. This is my first time of hearing of this small country in South America, yet my tribe man has made us look suspicious anywhere we go.

I feel so sorry for us the Igbos expecially the innocent ones who can't hurt a fly,
One of our adage says "OFU AKA RUTA MMANU, OZUO ORA ONU" which means when one finger touches oil, all the fingers will be affected...
I hope this foolish act of some insanely people for money, will not destroy our identity and opportunity of going to other parts of the world for more greener pastures.

It's really a pity.

The question is what are you people doing about it? Are you educating yourselves about the dangers of crime? Most of the people doing this are usually the less educated who have no skills so they resort to crime to be able to meet the expectations back home. This is what your leaders should be talking about. Ohaneze and your politicians. It should be on the radio and TV encouraging people to get a good skill and certificate before going abroad.

Unfortunately most of you are more obsessed with Tinubu and the north than looking inwards. Nnamdi Kanu couldn't use his huge platform to develop Igboland instead he was calling for war. This is the effect of lack of introspection

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Kill Guyanese President, Irfaan Ali by bigtt76(f): 8:33pm On Dec 15, 2022
e go don take some expired skunk or meth cheesy

tuzle:
even as an assassin he did a very bad job. Why would u face the security detail of the president head on and be shouting where is the president with a knife in your hand
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Kill Guyanese President, Irfaan Ali by kingmsookwagh(m): 8:36pm On Dec 15, 2022
This is the most stooooooopid Nigerian man I have seen. Instead of him to use that energy on his Homeland to do the needful (every average right thinking Nigerian will know what mean), he is in. Another man's land bringing more shame and disgrace to his family...
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Kill Guyanese President, Irfaan Ali by mymadam(m): 8:37pm On Dec 15, 2022
TheEndless:

Lol… This feels straight out of a James Bond movie. Will wait for actual news agencies to shed more light

True
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Kill Guyanese President, Irfaan Ali by Igboslayer: 8:38pm On Dec 15, 2022
Roboto11:
Hired Assasin or just a crazy developer guy?
Na Proudlyomonna personal person awon werey... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Developer aiye...children of hate and perdition are taking their foolishness oversea.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Kill Guyanese President, Irfaan Ali by zhirkovrado(m): 8:41pm On Dec 15, 2022
Am I the only person hearing of this country for the first time??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Kill Guyanese President, Irfaan Ali by dreu2fine(m): 8:44pm On Dec 15, 2022
youngbabaj:
You left Nigeria just to go to another person’s land to kill their president

Instead of you to go to aso rock or campaign ground and kill the person we hate

No be everybody get sense
This one pass hate speech
U need to be warned
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Kill Guyanese President, Irfaan Ali by Evergreen12345(f): 8:51pm On Dec 15, 2022
TheEndless:

Lol… This feels straight out of a James Bond movie. Will wait for actual news agencies to shed more light

Àsin wetin de guy de form like self this one funny me oo LoL
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Kill Guyanese President, Irfaan Ali by Evergreen12345(f): 8:52pm On Dec 15, 2022
Asgard73:
Ndia nweru mind..

How much Dey pay nwafor for this ?

Ohaneze need humans that can get to Ekpa .. Instead of filing suits and petitions

Just put a bounty on his head ..

Umu igbo will cure his craze in 15’

Ekpe go hear FROM umu afo we don't take nonsense he has posted for 2 days now .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Kill Guyanese President, Irfaan Ali by Corea4king(m): 8:59pm On Dec 15, 2022
My first time of hearing such name as country
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Kill Guyanese President, Irfaan Ali by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:00pm On Dec 15, 2022
He should shoot buari and be the Hero
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Kill Guyanese President, Irfaan Ali by mukthar2000(m): 9:01pm On Dec 15, 2022
When they are telling them charity begins at home they would never listing ,
They are just always agitating for unnecessary agitations like their ipobian brothers . imaging?
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Kill Guyanese President, Irfaan Ali by Karnice600: 9:10pm On Dec 15, 2022
alfonso36:

https://newsroom.gy/2022/12/15/state-house-attacker-undergoing-operation-for-gunshot-wounds/

Hope this guy wasn't acting on some kinda anti-west indoctrination by some African folks who think they 'know their history', to avenge the West for colonizing his fore fathers.
More grease to his elbows.

Oya lhordspy and co, and the other idiot that said he schooled in the West, make una pay transport go White house with this guy's boldness go ask for Joe Biden, abi Buckingham palace for UK go ask for King Charles III.

Nansense.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Kill Guyanese President, Irfaan Ali by yemmywesey(m): 9:17pm On Dec 15, 2022
Memeni:

Why don't he come and smash ur demented afonja moszlem head instead....den proceed to aso rock grin grin grin

Nah your head him for smash, goat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Kill Guyanese President, Irfaan Ali by geezynoni: 9:21pm On Dec 15, 2022
Iku pa e
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Kill Guyanese President, Irfaan Ali by Goodman247: 9:23pm On Dec 15, 2022
Most Nigerians are just a terrible lot, how can you go to somebody land, then attempt to kill thier president, tufiakwa, that is why Nigerians are hated all over the world, igbo people are worse . YOU WILL CARRY CULTISM AND FRAUD TO ANOTHER MANS COUNTRY,TUFiAKWA,
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Kill Guyanese President, Irfaan Ali by Babaibe: 9:26pm On Dec 15, 2022
Na stupid Ipob people they rubbish the name of the country in mud always. Obi legacy, dunce community.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Kill Guyanese President, Irfaan Ali by themanderon: 9:29pm On Dec 15, 2022
This is mental case. I don't think the man is alright. Killing president for what?
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Kill Guyanese President, Irfaan Ali by slimfit1(m): 9:29pm On Dec 15, 2022
youngbabaj:
You left Nigeria just to go to another person’s land to kill their president

Instead of you to go to aso rock or campaign ground and kill the person we hate

No be everybody get sense
what a waste of attempt.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Kill Guyanese President, Irfaan Ali by Karnice600: 9:32pm On Dec 15, 2022
Buliwyf:

The question is what are you people doing about it? Are you educating yourselves about the dangers of crime? Most of the people doing this are usually the less educated who have no skills so they resort to crime to be able to meet the expectations back home. This is what your leaders should be talking about. Ohaneze and your politicians. It should be on the radio and TV encouraging people to get a good skill and certificate before going abroad.

Unfortunately most of you are more obsessed with Tinubu and the north than looking inwards. Nnamdi Kanu couldn't use his huge platform to develop Igboland instead he was calling for war. This is the effect of lack of introspection

This one is quite different. The guy say him wan see Guyanese president.
E get wetin e been wan discuss.
Him think say na Cotonou.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Kill Guyanese President, Irfaan Ali by Rajahbite(m): 9:49pm On Dec 15, 2022
OKC22:
He MAY not be a Nigerian so i guess he could be a Guyanese.
Your opinion, which in my opinion might not necessarily be the fact of the matter . . . hence the emboldened.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Killed As Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / Obinwanne Okeke (Invictus Obi) Sentenced To 10 Years In Prison / Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.