Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

White Chocolate Blondies - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / White Chocolate Blondies (335 Views)

White Chocolate Funfact! / Home Sweet Home: French Home Made From 1.5 Tonnes Of Chocolate (Photos) / Easy Home-made Chocolate Chip Banana Bread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

White Chocolate Blondies by atnerjennac24(f): 4:38pm On Dec 15, 2022
SPRING IS IN THE AIR PEOPLE! I am so glad that we are finally getting more sun than rain it, it has such an uplifting effect on my mood (probably jinxed it now, damn it !)

I know so many people give up chocolate for lent, what with Easter being a homage to all things chocolate egg so I’m bringing you another 0 chocolate bake. (OK I lied, it is 100% chocolate, but it’s white chocolate so that almost doesn’t count?)

All Hail the WHITE CHOCOLATE BROWNIE, or Blondie, as they are formally known. I have been working on creating a solid (as in reliable, delicious, trustworthy- not solid as in you’ll lose your teeth to a bite) Blondie for a while. Good news Ladies & Gents, I think I’ve cracked it! They were shipped around to a whole manner of people for approval and the feedback was top notch so here we have it, my *Ultimate* White Chocolate Blondie…

INGREDIENTS

200g White Chocolate
100g Butter
2 Large Eggs
100g Soft Light Brown Sugar
80g Golden Caster
50g Demerara
1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
150g Plain Flour
1 tsp Baking Powder
80g Pecans
75g Dried Cranberries

METHOD

Preheat the oven to 180 °C/160 °C fan
Melt half of the white chocolate together with the butter over a double boiler
Remove from the heat and add the sugars
Sift the flour and baking power together, then add to the mix, stirring well to combine
Set the mixture aside to cool slightly, chopping the pecans and the remaining white chocolate into chunks in the mean time
Once the mixture has cooled to room temperature, add the eggs and vanilla extract and mix well
Finally add the chopped pecans, cranberries and the white chocolate chunks to the mixture and ensure they are evenly distributed
Grease and line a baking tin, then add the Blondie mixture. Pop into the oven for 30-35 minutes, until the mixture is lightly golden doesn’t wobble when shaken
Remove from the oven and set-aside until cool, then cut into pieces!

Please let me know if you give these a go & what you thought, I’m always looking to improve on my recipes & develop new ones so let me know if there’s anything else you want me to have a go at!

P.S. Putting this post together has got me craving them sooo bad, going to have to think up an excuse to get baking!

See Also: Jammie Dodger Blondie Recipe

(1) (Reply)

100% Pure Ginger Powder Wholesale Price With Free Samples / Enjoy A Plate Of Delicious Ofada! / 3 Most Powerful Steps On How 2 Make Millions In The Palm Oil Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.