Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:26 AM

Pictures From PDP's Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From PDP's Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra (39295 Views)

More Pictures From PDP Rally In Gombe State / Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From PDP's Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra by Dfather1(m): 9:32pm On Dec 15, 2022
post=119186373:
Sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians that are not suffering from self imposed amnesia will never and can never forget that Atiku and his boy boy Obi Pandora are one and the same.......

It is just a case of Olosho wey change location.....

For the children of hate, frustrations and perdition that voted for Atiku less than 4 years ago and are now out telling us that he is a thief, he is corrupt a criminal, he hates other religions, he is also a terrorist etc.
For you knowing all this and still went ahead to vote for him.
God will judge you all, the calamity you want to befall our darling nation then will be visited on you and yours.
No be curse,
Na fact .

As long as God lives

Then who should we vote for? Or better still, who is your favorite among the four popular contenders?
Re: Pictures From PDP's Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra by rickyrex(m): 9:35pm On Dec 15, 2022
goshikid:
Where are the zombiedients and urchins that said atiku will lose anambra to obi cry If care is not taken na atiku go win anambra wink foools
stop wasting your mb. Even if obi pull same in anambra , you will still say atiku or tinubu will win. Until election day
Re: Pictures From PDP's Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra by FashionCookie(f): 9:35pm On Dec 15, 2022
duro4chang:
This is better than Peter Obi's rally in Kogi
Una too fey like vawulence...
Wetin concern LP here? shocked

1 Like

Re: Pictures From PDP's Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra by duro4chang(m): 9:39pm On Dec 15, 2022
FashionCookie:

Una too fey like vawulence...
Wetin concern LP here? shocked
E concern Labor well well. Anambra is obi's state. See what Atiku is pulling.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From PDP's Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra by rickyrex(m): 9:39pm On Dec 15, 2022
LibertyRep:
This contest may be strictly between Atiku and Tinubu.
Obi and Kwakwanso will surely make some marks
dont allow this campaign turnout to decieve you, majority of them are pdp card carrier and many of them will still vote for obi, they came from various state in the south and east. the people you see on obi ground are nigerians that dont belong to any political party but want to vote for him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From PDP's Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra by Chetas81(m): 9:41pm On Dec 15, 2022
SICK SOCIETY � WITH
THEIR FOOLISH CITIZENS

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From PDP's Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra by caracas: 9:42pm On Dec 15, 2022
duro4chang:
This is better than Peter Obi's rally in Kogi
Senseless goats thinks campaigns n party rallies amounts to votes …. Peter obi might not even get up to this amount of crowd when his campaign comes up cos he has no money to bribe n rally ppl , but truth of the matter is he will get nothing less than 97% of votes in Anambra state.
Hear this dumb heads….CAMPAIGN RALLIES DOES NOT TRANSLATE TO VOTES…..

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From PDP's Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra by duro4chang(m): 9:43pm On Dec 15, 2022
makavalley:

Weytin concern Peter Obi for here now ...keep having headache and BP because of Peter Obi
APC do una go shout Peter Obi, PDP do una shout Peter Obi , LP do una go shout Peter Obi, Grandpa do una go shout Peter Obi, Dubai landlord do una go shout Peter Obi Even Peter Obi do una go still sha shout Peter Obi
E pain you? No be me say make e con contest nau. Because e contest him eye go see wem.
Re: Pictures From PDP's Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra by duro4chang(m): 9:44pm On Dec 15, 2022
caracas:

Senseless goats thinks campaigns n party rallies amounts to votes …. Peter obi might not even get up to this amount of crowd when his campaign comes up cos he has no money to bribe n rally ppl , but truth of the matter is he will get nothing less than 97% of votes in Anambra state.
Hear this dumb heads….CAMPAIGN RALLIES DOES NOT TRANSLATE TO VOTES…..
You don dey vex because I say the truth?
Re: Pictures From PDP's Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra by 07kjb: 9:45pm On Dec 15, 2022
post=119186373:
Sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians that are not suffering from self imposed amnesia will never and can never forget that Atiku and his boy boy Obi Pandora are one and the same.......

It is just a case of Olosho wey change location.....

For the children of hate, frustrations and perdition that voted for Atiku less than 4 years ago and are now out telling us that he is a thief, he is corrupt a criminal, he hates other religions, he is also a terrorist etc.
For you knowing all this and still went ahead to vote for him.
God will judge you all, the calamity you want to befall our darling nation then will be visited on you and yours.
No be curse,
Na fact .

As long as God lives

I thought u get sense,but common sense u no get

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From PDP's Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra by Juanmike(m): 9:53pm On Dec 15, 2022
Photoshop obviously.
Have done this work b4
Re: Pictures From PDP's Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra by rolexino(m): 9:54pm On Dec 15, 2022
Who is trying to impress you before. Try and impress people na. Who even knows you
Plus10:
Mobilisation as usual,not impressed undecided
Re: Pictures From PDP's Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra by FashionCookie(f): 9:57pm On Dec 15, 2022
duro4chang:
E concern Labor well well. Anambra is obi's state. See what Atiku is pulling.
Hmmm...na wa o
Re: Pictures From PDP's Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra by ictplotter(m): 9:59pm On Dec 15, 2022
madapcmod:

Structure that have never won election in Anambra since Ngige was kicked out for rigged election?

If you know Anambra politics very well you will know Obi was the reason Anambra gave Jonathan and Atiku votes massively. Obi had pact with GEJ, hence Anambra voted PDP at national and APGA in state.

Now same Obi is on d ballot, you can imagine what to expect
Poor student of political history, Obituary hav presented two gubernatorial candidates for Anambra state governorship election but him n his candidates loss woefully n rejected by Anambra people. Those ipob terrorists just over rating poor obi, his campaign rally already given him the reality on ground not noise on social media. no different between him and sowere.
Doyin okupe and Aisha Yesuf just running obi street and his eyes will clear soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From PDP's Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra by Xion20: 9:59pm On Dec 15, 2022
For your imagination
Re: Pictures From PDP's Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra by Gorgeous4lyf(m): 10:05pm On Dec 15, 2022
ghiloman28:
Obi cannot win a single state in Nigeria PDP will sweep east as usual. APC Will rugged 30% and win the election grin

If writing this makes you happy.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From PDP's Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra by Focusmind: 10:05pm On Dec 15, 2022
I love this. People should be allowed to campaign freely in any part of the country. Atiku is cumming undecided
Re: Pictures From PDP's Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra by makavalley(m): 10:11pm On Dec 15, 2022
duro4chang:
E pain you? No be me say make e con contest nau. Because e contest him eye go see wem.

É no pain me o , because either é win either é loss weytin I dey do dey gimme money steady I no fit suffer for any of their government... weytin I dey do no be government salary ...na people wey dey support the old polithiefcians I dey pity hunger go wired dem , dem go turn online beggers
Re: Pictures From PDP's Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra by blamingthedevil: 10:12pm On Dec 15, 2022
Naming ceremony
Re: Pictures From PDP's Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra by Felimax(m): 10:13pm On Dec 15, 2022
athaboi:
you have landed already to spill trash as usual...a grown man like you constituting nuisance on social media all in the name of 30k per month salary! It's such a pity that your mates are progressing in different fields of endeavor but you are here constantly looking for cheap online propaganda to fulfill an evil agenda

Calm down jare!
Do you really think that guy is normal?

Mad man carry your cloth you begin run follow am? No na!

How often do you normally see post from him? Do you know how difficult it is to sell a catastrophe like Tinubu to Nigerians now? Even fools are no longer buying into his ambition again but some of those guys must put food on their table so they have to charge high to keep the family afloat.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From PDP's Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra by Sufyaan003(m): 10:15pm On Dec 15, 2022
This is what is called political structure and stakeholders
Atiku is coming 2023 insha Allah.
Atiku/okowa
#Atikuorganizingforaction
Re: Pictures From PDP's Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra by Tony4000: 10:18pm On Dec 15, 2022
Who be this one?
goshikid:
Where are the zombiedients and urchins that said atiku will lose anambra to obi cry If care is not taken na atiku go win anambra wink foools
nothing person no go see for Nairaland ooo lol
Re: Pictures From PDP's Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra by EgwunsoDOTcom: 10:26pm On Dec 15, 2022
Godispeace:
u go photoshop tire , idiot , your madness will really start by Feb 2023 when Tinubu is declared and returned winner of the presidential election. he be Nigeria president for 2 terms of 8years starting from 2023. HBP go kee u last last. oponu , eleribu , oloshi shocked shocked shocked
Your useless ewedu father is the Idiot.. yoruba COWARDS angry

1 Like

Re: Pictures From PDP's Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra by duro4chang(m): 10:27pm On Dec 15, 2022
makavalley:

É no pain me o , because either é win either é loss weytin I dey do dey gimme money steady I no fit suffer for any of their government... weytin I dey do no be government salary ...na people wey dey support the old polithiefcians I dey pity hunger go wired dem , dem go turn online beggers
Why you dey talk like say e pain you? Take it easy o. Naija go better. All this na politics aswear. No carry the mata for your head too much.
Re: Pictures From PDP's Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:53pm On Dec 15, 2022
Am in Anambra but will tell you that many people in Awka are not aware of this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From PDP's Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra by Pathfinder2090: 10:59pm On Dec 15, 2022
athaboi:
you have landed already to spill trash as usual...a grown man like you constituting nuisance on social media all in the name of 30k per month salary! It's such a pity that your mates are progressing in different fields of endeavor but you are here constantly looking for cheap online propaganda to fulfill an evil agenda

Honestly, sometimes I wish I fit see the idiot in person, I will give hm correct uppercut. The guy irritates me with his senseless comments here.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From PDP's Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra by Tradman: 11:01pm On Dec 15, 2022
LibertyRep:
This contest may be strictly between Atiku and Tinubu.
Obi and Kwakwanso will surely make some marks
point of correction., Obi and others
Re: Pictures From PDP's Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra by Yankee101: 11:11pm On Dec 15, 2022
Sorry peteobi
Atiku is eating inside your compound
Re: Pictures From PDP's Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra by Freebills12: 11:11pm On Dec 15, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
PandoraObi:
Wooooaaah this is amazing, not bad at all from Igbo land

You think Igbos are like the rest of the tribes? If you are truthful to yourself you should know that no other tribe has paid their due more for the good of Nigeria than the Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From PDP's Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra by docikenna: 11:12pm On Dec 15, 2022
sorry for you if at this stage nigeria is u dont have sense.sorry for u.how we easily forget.what was a dollar when apc took over. sardine now 790 instead of 180.continue my brother.but no cry when what u want dissapoint u.
Realist12:
Lol, one would think a large number of Anambra/South east of all people would have rejected and disembarked from the PDP pipe dream after 16 years of labour with nothing to show for it .
Yet this same people are saying Lagos shouldn't support Tinubu considering all the wonders Tinubu and his proteges have done in Lagos.
I don't support a one party system but the Southeast shouldn't follow the dying PDP to the grave .
APC just opened the second Niger bridge which we are sure PDP would still be using as a campaign promise till date if not for Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From PDP's Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra by docikenna: 11:15pm On Dec 15, 2022
u deceive yourself.Igbos are not fools.After giving pdp 16 years yet when it sis east turn they gave it to atiku. a fulani who want to replace a fulani.OBI WILL WIN THE WHOLE EAST AND SOUTH SOUTH.
GeneralPula:

Pandora may not win a single local government..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Applauds LP for Reviewing Imo Governorship Nomination Form / Rivers PDP 'Congratulates' Amaechi For Losing APC's VP Slot. / Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.