Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

If Tinubu Becomes President, I Will Leave This Country - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Tinubu Becomes President, I Will Leave This Country (3631 Views)

History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai / 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George / Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Tinubu Becomes President, I Will Leave This Country by ibkayee(f): 9:06pm On Dec 15, 2022
I will relocate with you
Re: If Tinubu Becomes President, I Will Leave This Country by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:09pm On Dec 15, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Bola Tinubu will never be president of Nigeria , but if the criminal bribe his way to aso rock , I will relocate to the united states .

Good riddance!!!
Re: If Tinubu Becomes President, I Will Leave This Country by Majesty2(m): 9:14pm On Dec 15, 2022
Shinedu, nobody gives a fvck if you die gan, so stop disturbing us with this trash jare
Re: If Tinubu Becomes President, I Will Leave This Country by Tobijays: 9:16pm On Dec 15, 2022
ganisucks:
Tinubu has moved on to plan B. He has decided to borrow from Trump's playbook. Joe Biden had a deal with Trump to succeed Trump after one year. When the time came near, Trump decided to renege on the agreement. Trump knew that the international cabals would not support his bid for a new four year term, but he also knew that the local cabal could be reasoned with, so Trump together with some elements of the local cabal decided to use their tools to actualize their ambition. Trump tried everything he could to frustrate Joe Biden, but everything he did failed at the genesis stage. So Trump decided to use a plan B. He decided to frustrate Joe Biden's ability to raise crowds, while inflating his rallies with massive numbers. This he did, with the hope that when Joe Biden won, he would say it was rigged. After all he had massive rallies, while Biden had scanty numbers. He even led an insurrection to buttress his point. But at the end of the day, that all failed.
Now, coming home to Nigeria, if you notice the same tactic is being deployed here. Baba Lagos has activated his online armies to spread lies about Obi's rallies. He has these bots pointing to his paid rallies and the numbers there, while at the same time spreading lies that Obi isn't attracting crowds. All this is for when Obi wins the presidency. He hopes to get Atiku to go along with his allegations of rigging. He also hopes to get his boys to cause trouble in order to force INEC to cancel the election.
But the DSS and security agencies are on to him. I pity those on nairaland who are ignorant tools of his machavellian scheme. If they aren't careful, they'll be the ones to bear the brunt, because at the end of the day, Baba Lagos is a big man, and they're not. And also, someone will have to go to prison.
haha Ko complex beyen now! It is not that complex! Nigeria’s politic is different from what you talking about but let us start from the jargons you wrote! Joe Biden is from Democratic Party that have won 18 presidential election in US, 22 governors out of 50 states, 47 senators out of 100 and 218 representatives out of 435 oo. You now compared the Joe Biden to Peter obi lol

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Tinubu Becomes President, I Will Leave This Country by Tobijays: 9:16pm On Dec 15, 2022
ganisucks:
Tinubu has moved on to plan B. He has decided to borrow from Trump's playbook. Joe Biden had a deal with Trump to succeed Trump after one year. When the time came near, Trump decided to renege on the agreement. Trump knew that the international cabals would not support his bid for a new four year term, but he also knew that the local cabal could be reasoned with, so Trump together with some elements of the local cabal decided to use their tools to actualize their ambition. Trump tried everything he could to frustrate Joe Biden, but everything he did failed at the genesis stage. So Trump decided to use a plan B. He decided to frustrate Joe Biden's ability to raise crowds, while inflating his rallies with massive numbers. This he did, with the hope that when Joe Biden won, he would say it was rigged. After all he had massive rallies, while Biden had scanty numbers. He even led an insurrection to buttress his point. But at the end of the day, that all failed.
Now, coming home to Nigeria, if you notice the same tactic is being deployed here. Baba Lagos has activated his online armies to spread lies about Obi's rallies. He has these bots pointing to his paid rallies and the numbers there, while at the same time spreading lies that Obi isn't attracting crowds. All this is for when Obi wins the presidency. He hopes to get Atiku to go along with his allegations of rigging. He also hopes to get his boys to cause trouble in order to force INEC to cancel the election.
But the DSS and security agencies are on to him. I pity those on nairaland who are ignorant tools of his machavellian scheme. If they aren't careful, they'll be the ones to bear the brunt, because at the end of the day, Baba Lagos is a big man, and they're not. And also, someone will have to go to prison.
haha Ko complex beyen now! It is not that complex! Nigeria’s politic is different from what you talking about but let us start from the jargons you wrote! Joe Biden is from Democratic Party that have won 18 presidential elections in US, 22 governors out of 50 states, 47 senators out of 100 and 218 representatives out of 435 oo. You now compared the Joe Biden to Peter obi lol

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Tinubu Becomes President, I Will Leave This Country by Benwallt(m): 9:27pm On Dec 15, 2022
This guy is pro Tinubu 100% . He is only afraid of what his ppl Will do to him if he gave a public support

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Tinubu Becomes President, I Will Leave This Country by favor914: 9:44pm On Dec 15, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Bola Tinubu will never be president of Nigeria , but if the criminal bribe his way to aso rock , I will relocate to the United States .
United States of Abia? Nonsense Ipobian joker.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Tinubu Becomes President, I Will Leave This Country by Dapson73(m): 10:32pm On Dec 15, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Bola Tinubu will never be president of Nigeria , but if the criminal bribe his way to aso rock , I will relocate to the united states .

Before we believe you, first deactivate your account as you promised if Asiwaju secure APC presidential ticket.

Until then, you are a clown.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Tinubu Becomes President, I Will Leave This Country by IgOga(m): 10:36pm On Dec 15, 2022
What is stopping you now grin grin grin

Why tie your destiny to Tinubu.....las las na your type nor get passport let alone visa...

E be like say sense don dey enter your brain that Giringory nor dey go anywhere grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Tinubu Becomes President, I Will Leave This Country by jumper524(m): 10:37pm On Dec 15, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
your too broke and jobless to do that. No one would notice you hiding in upper iweka supporting biafra or death. Even the online nuisance your doing is free opera mini data that was initiated during the buhari era. V
Passport less man wan relocate. Go where?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Tinubu Becomes President, I Will Leave This Country by jumper524(m): 10:39pm On Dec 15, 2022
BATified2023:
what happened to u deactivating your account like u promised earlier

Shameless dingbat
the mumu dey crave relevance, na likes seun take dey press dia mumu button.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Tinubu Becomes President, I Will Leave This Country by SensetionalGoal(m): 10:43pm On Dec 15, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

My brother I'm with you on this ...

The criminal might try to show himself by forcely rigging the election but we will always be here to Tame him
Re: If Tinubu Becomes President, I Will Leave This Country by PrinceOfLagos: 10:44pm On Dec 15, 2022
ibkayee:
I will relocate with you
Ibukun, I will be so happy to have you by my side always

You're so beautiful

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu Becomes President, I Will Leave This Country by PrinceOfLagos: 10:47pm On Dec 15, 2022
SensetionalGoal:

My brother I'm with you on this ...

Re: If Tinubu Becomes President, I Will Leave This Country by ibkayee(f): 10:48pm On Dec 15, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Ibukun, I will be so happy to have you by my side always

You're so beautiful
smiley
Re: If Tinubu Becomes President, I Will Leave This Country by PrinceOfLagos: 10:49pm On Dec 15, 2022
Re: If Tinubu Becomes President, I Will Leave This Country by SensetionalGoal(m): 10:50pm On Dec 15, 2022
cool

The criminal might try to show himself by forcely rigging the election but we will always be here to Tame him
Re: If Tinubu Becomes President, I Will Leave This Country by PrinceOfLagos: 10:52pm On Dec 15, 2022
SensetionalGoal:
cool

He will not win , E lo fokan bale
Re: If Tinubu Becomes President, I Will Leave This Country by Britishpea: 11:00pm On Dec 15, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Bola Tinubu will never be president of Nigeria. but if the criminal bribe his way to aso rock , I will relocate to the united states .

Who’s taking your empty words seriously? Have you deleted your account after you promised to delete it if Tinubu won the primaries.

Do
You even have a paspo?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Tinubu Becomes President, I Will Leave This Country by SensetionalGoal(m): 11:03pm On Dec 15, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

He will not win , E lo fokan bale

cheesy cheesy
Re: If Tinubu Becomes President, I Will Leave This Country by alanto: 11:34pm On Dec 15, 2022
BATified2023:
what happened to u deactivating your account like u promised earlier

Shameless dingbat
Shame no dey follow IPOB come, only destructive mentality

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Tinubu Becomes President, I Will Leave This Country by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 15, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Bola Tinubu will never be president of Nigeria. but if the criminal bribe his way to aso rock , I will relocate to the united states .
United States of Uselessness ba grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Tinubu Becomes President, I Will Leave This Country by tollyboy5(m): 12:15am On Dec 16, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

It is easier for a stone to be president than Tinubu to be president of this great country

Tinubu will lose
Bro, don't go to Dubai I'll advice you choose Canada . wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Tinubu Becomes President, I Will Leave This Country by SmartPolician: 12:24am On Dec 16, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Stop fooling around on Nairaland.

You never keep your word.

It makes no sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Tinubu Becomes President, I Will Leave This Country by Nobody: 4:05am On Dec 16, 2022
Yiibos lack shame, and they're all mouth and no action. This was the absolute clam that said he would deactivate his account if Tinubu became APC presidential candidate. If Ol' Beady Eyes becomes the president, then this clown will go "if Tinubu becomes African Union president I'll fly away to the moon". Now, I don't give a flying f**k about Tinubu, but this tomfoolery by yiibos really shows them for what they truly are; people that put their mouth before their brain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Tinubu Becomes President, I Will Leave This Country by Ofunaofu: 5:26am On Dec 16, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu can never be President

Let me reiterate it here that it will be much easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for Tinubu to win the presidential election

PrinceOfLagos, Tinubu is unelectable

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu Becomes President, I Will Leave This Country by waledeji(m): 7:16am On Dec 16, 2022
ganisucks:
This one woukd just be yapping nonsense with so much confidence

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu Becomes President, I Will Leave This Country by Piggyyeaster2: 5:35pm On Sep 14, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
I hope you have relocated

2 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Becomes President, I Will Leave This Country by Piggyyeaster2: 5:36pm On Sep 14, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Tinubu can never be President

Let me reiterate it here that it will be much easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for Tinubu to win the presidential election

PrinceOfLagos, Tinubu is unelectable
na una mouth go kill una

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My 2023 Presidential Election States By States Projection / Tinubu: Pastor Adefarasin Speaks In Parable / Police Parades Abuja Notorious Kidnapper In Stretcher (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.