Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,136 members, 7,829,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) (44859 Views)

Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends / Deji Adeleke Gives Bags Of Cash To In-law At Shina Rambo's Marriage Introduction / Shina Rambo, B-red At Iyabo Ojo's Lounge In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Kajaard: 10:59am On Dec 16, 2022
Only fools bring their private matter to social media for the whole world to see and laugh.

If you can't settle your issues internally as a family of what use is bringing it online for everyone to know about it. Pathetic.
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 16, 2022
kissdabride:
Not like my own twin you can identity us even my mother finds it hard to identity us.

Let me see you fes. One time I will.
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by feed70: 11:01am On Dec 16, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tS3gCGD4bcM

In a video trending online, the wife of Shina Rambo Adeleke, Davidos cousin called out her husband for domestic violence and asking her for money.

She was also heard saying Shinas sister smells. Please watch the video to hear from the horses mouth.

So sad. She must have been badly hurt to say such a thing in public space.

Make Una carry Una family matter go bush abeg ! Nonsense news
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Kajaard: 11:01am On Dec 16, 2022
SerikiFulani:
Which woman no dey smell before? angry

She's just stating the obvious smiley

Lol cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 16, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Sorry o, mama Psquare..

You're ignored.
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by sharpwriter(m): 11:05am On Dec 16, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Like you are any different.

I could be the miracle you've been waiting for... Don't miss your day of visitation sweetie wink
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:07am On Dec 16, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
Most men reason with their dick baby girl. So someone who reasons with their brains, in short someone who reasons with any other part of their body even if it's their kidney, they will surpass the ones that reasons with their dicks in everything. Harsh facts

So you're saying women surpass men in everything, harsh facts truly, good to know.

1 Like

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by SPAMBOX7: 11:09am On Dec 16, 2022
Fountainofyouth:

So you're saying women surpass men in everything, harsh facts truly, good to know.
I was specific any enough to mention "men that think with their dick". You could twist it however suits you tho cheesy
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Obakoolex(m): 11:11am On Dec 16, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

He's big na.. Peter is very huge while RUDEBOY is legelege.

Twins are always like that. Let me teach you how to tell twins apart.

One will have long face, the other will have round or fat face.

One is always slim while the other will be fat or huge.

One is always handsome or beautiful than than the other.kehindes are the beautiful/ handsome ones.

The gentle twin is the taiwo.

Kehindes are more intelligent, brilliant and skillful than taiyes. Quote me anywhere.

So go and start studying any twins you know with these info I gave you and see.
Hmmmmn smart girl grin because you're kehinde you con dey give yourself hype over taiwo shey

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by MrUchenna1(m): 11:12am On Dec 16, 2022
Marriage is a wonderful institution, but who wants to live in an institution?
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Johncarlo07: 11:14am On Dec 16, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

He's big na.. Peter is very huge while RUDEBOY is legelege.

Twins are always like that. Let me teach you how to tell twins apart.

One will have long face, the other will have round or fat face.

One is always slim while the other will be fat or huge.

One is always handsome or beautiful than than the other.kehindes are the beautiful/ handsome ones.

The gentle twin is the taiwo.

Kehindes are more intelligent, brilliant and skillful than taiyes. Quote me anywhere.

So go and start studying any twins you know with these info I gave you and see.

I must say kudos! To u.
U gat all these spot on! D only one i dnt agree wit, is d fact dat u say kehinde's are more beautiful/handsome dan Taiye's. Bt d rest ur d boss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 16, 2022
technicallyrich:

Not all women.
But almost every yoru bad girl is derty and stinkss plus they don't wash their pant and always mess . cheesy cheesy

I was frowning until I got to the bolded part......Abeg which tribe no dey mess ? grin

1 Like

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Starcy(m): 11:15am On Dec 16, 2022
Ok. Na their issue
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 16, 2022
Johncarlo07:

I must say kudos! To u.
U gat all these spot on! D only one i dnt agree wit, is d fact dat u say kehinde's are more beautiful/handsome dan Taiye's. Bt d rest ur d boss.

Ok, the beauty and handsome ness can be relative though.

I'm an identical twin and have studied other twins, that's how I know.
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 16, 2022
Obakoolex:

Hmmmmn smart girl grin because you're kehinde you con dey give yourself hype over taiwo shey

LoL.. grin grin tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by sharpwriter(m): 11:24am On Dec 16, 2022
Cc Pocohantas grin wink
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 16, 2022
sharpwriter:

I could be the miracle you've been waiting for... Don't miss your day of visitation sweetie wink

Go and visit your age grade hehehehe grin grin. Na after 41 I wan dey expect visitation? LoL.. na to enjoy my life I dey now. No time for stress abeg. tongue

4 Likes

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Heterodox(m): 11:26am On Dec 16, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

I'm talking about identical twins.
Peter and Paul are not identical.
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Blissguts: 11:26am On Dec 16, 2022
Fountainofyouth:

You just answered my questions, that means we are capable of controlling your mind and reasoning, meaning men are weaklings

Okay.

I think it will be dumb to think all it pertains is that men are weeklings.
U know, a man that doesn't have the intention to love can't be manipulated. And it'll be shameful to tag someone who out of love is in a mess as weakling.

I believe you didn't think it that way, so you got a chance to not be fully taken for it, unless u prove otherwise by subsequent response.

1 Like

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 16, 2022
hifocus:

You're ignored.

Who be this one?
Be like you just graduate, grammar dey hungry you to speak..

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by gimakon2(m): 11:27am On Dec 16, 2022
Father4all:
didn't you heard her saying the sister beats her too? Abi you sef dey smell? grin

I no day smell. her character good way them day use beat her like that?
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by sharpwriter(m): 11:28am On Dec 16, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Go and visit your age grade hehehehe grin grin. Na after 41 I wan dey expect visitation? LoL.. na to enjoy my life I dey now. No time for stress abeg. tongue
Yeepa me? Who you think I be sef? That aside, even if you 41, you can be a Sugar Aunty na kiss kiss
But you no old reach to be má Sugar Mummy, Fact! So baby, put shame aside and apply wink
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 16, 2022
sharpwriter:

Yeepa me? Who you think I be sef? That aside, even if you 41, you can be a Sugar Aunty na kiss kiss
But you no old reach to be má Sugar Mummy, Fact! So baby, put shame aside and apply wink

I no want small boy wey I go control. Unless you want turn automatic House boy tongue.

2 Likes

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Duru009(m): 11:30am On Dec 16, 2022
Honestly, I don't know why most women can't take BREAK up. I don't just GET.....

I don't just GET ooooo
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by kay29000(m): 11:31am On Dec 16, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Peter is the one on low cut , married to Lola while Paul aka RUDEBOY is the smally with dread divorced from Anita.

As a twin I could tell them apart easily. Na (we) the twin with small body dey get wahala pass. Seniors dey dey gentle.

Lol! @ smally cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by greggng: 11:32am On Dec 16, 2022
Say no to domestic violence irrespective of who is involved . Is better to remain single than to die in a toxic marriage . All those insulting thus lady for speaking out are fools ...tomorrow same people will be talking about osinachi and bimbo issue . They have opportunity to say enough is enough ...but they prefer to cry when the head is cut off. Any man that invites his family into his domestic matter...especially when it comes to him and his wife matter is not worthy to be a man ...look at the injury caused to her ...look at the damage inflicted on that door cos the person want it open so that he can turn her to punching bag .. why not walk away from the marriage If you are tired of it instead of beating your wife up and down ...May be when she is dead ..
Then you will be on the run .
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by technicallyrich(m): 11:35am On Dec 16, 2022
Zarzah:

I was frowning until I got to the bolded part......Abeg which tribe no dey mess ? grin
Yoru bad girls mess too too much,every hour a yoru bad woman must mess unlike other girls from other tribe.
They mess too too much and are extremely derty. cool cool cool
I have stayed in ibadan for years so I'm talking from experience.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 16, 2022
[quote author=AbidoyeAyobami1 post=119197472]Osun Gov's Son Wife, Korth Calls him out over Alleged Domestic Violence

Vawulence no dey Finish for Naija

Watch full Video below

Uncle, go and create your own post and stop spamming my post. Take this down now.

nlfpmod this guy is spamming. please do the needful.
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by foxxydude: 11:38am On Dec 16, 2022
Monett:
wahaluur no dey finish
meanwhile at a cheap price DM me for your logo and flyer design

How much?
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by flexeedot(m): 11:42am On Dec 16, 2022
Good morning all.
Please, I need your help. My wife gave birth three months ago and she gave birth through CS, and also have fibroid. But the doctor forgot to evacuate the fibroid while while doing it. I spend a lot and am left with nothing. I couldn't pay for rent as my rent have expired since September. My fear is that the landlord should not send us parking. Please kindly help me with the little you can. Nothing is too small. The little you help me with will be much appreciated.
Thanks and God bless you.
Account details is
First Bank.
A. Adewale Felix.
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Tannhauser(m): 11:48am On Dec 16, 2022
Fountainofyouth:

Are you saying women have the power to control the heart, mind, body, spirit, and soul of men as they see fit? Men are incapable of thinking and reasoning for themselves?

angry

See as this one immediately leapt to twist tbe narrative in defence of the sisterhood. And you still wonder why more and more men are going Redpill and MGTOW?

Why don't you ask King Solonon or Samson of the Bible? Manipulative witches. Tueh...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fans Complain About Sean Tizzle's Dark Skin [PICS] / Celebrities Pose With Keke NAPEP: Who Rocked It Best? (Photos) / Sadiq Daba Is Seriously Sick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.