Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,261 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Money Laundering: Aliyu Bello Arraigned For ₦‎10 Billion Fraud - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Money Laundering: Aliyu Bello Arraigned For ₦‎10 Billion Fraud (23291 Views)

Court Jails 2 Yahoo Boys For N1.3 Billion Fraud In Benin. / Sarita Aliyu Bello, Workman Microfinance Bank MD Bags 5 Years For N4.7m Scam / Obinwanne Okeke "InvictusObi" Pleads Guilty To ₦4.2 Billion Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Money Laundering: Aliyu Bello Arraigned For ₦‎10 Billion Fraud by Nuzo1(m): 9:38am On Dec 16, 2022
Franzinni:

Nigeria needs to go under the lens and the youth needs to get involved

Which youth sir?

The ones doing yahoo yahoo?

Haba
Re: Money Laundering: Aliyu Bello Arraigned For ₦‎10 Billion Fraud by Lukuluku69(m): 9:39am On Dec 16, 2022
benqo01:
HOW IS BILLIONS EASY TO STEAL IN NIGERIA?

With the present bunch, stealing is a very easy something.

To steal, you will need the followings:

1. Someone in Govt or work for Govt.

2. A Bank or Banker.

The rest is easy.
Re: Money Laundering: Aliyu Bello Arraigned For ₦‎10 Billion Fraud by benqo01(m): 9:41am On Dec 16, 2022
bonnyhope:

Me too de think am o

Banks must be involved

Yes maybe 5 to 6 banks he can split those money into different account.

I dey suspect those Big GP tank self na dey Dem fit pack money put
Re: Money Laundering: Aliyu Bello Arraigned For ₦‎10 Billion Fraud by benqo01(m): 9:42am On Dec 16, 2022
Lukuluku69:

2. A Bank or Banker.

The rest is easy.

Aleast 3 to 4 bank account to split d money
Re: Money Laundering: Aliyu Bello Arraigned For ₦‎10 Billion Fraud by benqo01(m): 9:43am On Dec 16, 2022
Lukuluku69:

2. A Bank or Banker.

The rest is easy.

Dah kind money self fit dey inside one building dem go just package am
Re: Money Laundering: Aliyu Bello Arraigned For ₦‎10 Billion Fraud by boluwatife122: 9:48am On Dec 16, 2022
Enskynelson:

https://www.efcc.gov.ng/news/8730-money-laundering-kogi-gov-s-nephew-arraigned-for-n10bn-fraud
where will they get 1billion each for bail if not from proceeds of crime
Re: Money Laundering: Aliyu Bello Arraigned For ₦‎10 Billion Fraud by Lukuluku69(m): 9:55am On Dec 16, 2022
benqo01:

Exactly.

And while the money is being moved around, the Banker will be celebrated for bringing in Money. He will be a Star and will get Multiple Promotion. The Branch of the Bank too will be classified as "A" Category.

Meanwhile the State and people suffers.
Re: Money Laundering: Aliyu Bello Arraigned For ₦‎10 Billion Fraud by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:55am On Dec 16, 2022
Franzinni:
Everything al-mustapha has been saying is becoming absolutely clear ...

How would you say there is no system in place that can accurately flag and trace movement of money, especially to the tune of billions becasue just like rituals and drug running , whenever you see them catch one there are thousands who escaped.

Nigeria needs to go under the lens and the youth needs to get involved
The constitution that permits this must be very deadly
Re: Money Laundering: Aliyu Bello Arraigned For ₦‎10 Billion Fraud by sukar886: 10:04am On Dec 16, 2022
All of them should be jail...
Re: Money Laundering: Aliyu Bello Arraigned For ₦‎10 Billion Fraud by Abayor2020: 10:14am On Dec 16, 2022
So my people are suffering and some bunch of criminals are just having party after party, the only qualifications these people have is cousins to yahaya Bello to have access to our treasury. Who sign the money out. All of them must pay for what they have done
Re: Money Laundering: Aliyu Bello Arraigned For ₦‎10 Billion Fraud by Exceed15: 10:44am On Dec 16, 2022
gaby:
And their Principal, Yeye Bello is walking free?

Immunity. His time is coming
Re: Money Laundering: Aliyu Bello Arraigned For ₦‎10 Billion Fraud by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:48am On Dec 16, 2022
benqo01:
Through Snake now
Re: Money Laundering: Aliyu Bello Arraigned For ₦‎10 Billion Fraud by tuzle(m): 10:57am On Dec 16, 2022
heykims:
They should prosecute the cousin accordingly na, nothing concerns Yahaya Bello.
Some fools will start denigrating Yahaya for what the cousin did now as if they ain't separate adults.
u self reason now
Re: Money Laundering: Aliyu Bello Arraigned For ₦‎10 Billion Fraud by Juleeee: 11:02am On Dec 16, 2022
benqo01:

Like seriously like how?
Even though Nigeria we work it will take a century, God!
Re: Money Laundering: Aliyu Bello Arraigned For ₦‎10 Billion Fraud by texazzpete(m): 11:17am On Dec 16, 2022
heykims:
They should prosecute the cousin accordingly na, nothing concerns Yahaya Bello.
Some fools will start denigrating Yahaya for what the cousin did now as if they ain't separate adults.

So you will need to explain how that amount was stolen from state treasury without the Governor knowing anything about it. You no know say you dey indict the governor with this
Re: Money Laundering: Aliyu Bello Arraigned For ₦‎10 Billion Fraud by benqo01(m): 11:18am On Dec 16, 2022
Juleeee:

Like seriously like how?
Even though Nigeria we work it will take a century, God!

Nigeria is truly blessed there is money in this country u see states governor's fear dem

1 Like

Re: Money Laundering: Aliyu Bello Arraigned For ₦‎10 Billion Fraud by MYKELDAYO(m): 11:34am On Dec 16, 2022
[quote author=Enskynelson post=119189182]
https://www.efcc.gov.ng/news/8730-money-laundering-kogi-gov-s-nephew-arraigned-for-n10bn-fraud
[/quote how did he get access to kogi state Treasury?
Like I have always said the governor's of the 36 states in Nigeria are the major problem of this country
Re: Money Laundering: Aliyu Bello Arraigned For ₦‎10 Billion Fraud by iamsolasoul(f): 12:45pm On Dec 16, 2022
Writer01:
Theives, you won become oga overnights, partial judgement needs to be taking at once

Contact me for your academic assignment just WhatsApp me

A criminal hates sharing
Re: Money Laundering: Aliyu Bello Arraigned For ₦‎10 Billion Fraud by Babakwara(m): 12:59pm On Dec 16, 2022
smiley
Franzinni:
Everything al-mustapha has been saying is becoming absolutely clear ...

How would you say there is no system in place that can accurately flag and trace movement of money, especially to the tune of billions becasue just like rituals and drug running , whenever you see them catch one there are thousands who escaped.

Nigeria needs to go under the lens and the youth ne[s][/s][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] smileyeds to get involved
Re: Money Laundering: Aliyu Bello Arraigned For ₦‎10 Billion Fraud by BigBizzy(m): 1:06pm On Dec 16, 2022
Follow the family tree to unveil more.
Re: Money Laundering: Aliyu Bello Arraigned For ₦‎10 Billion Fraud by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 16, 2022
The governor is still owing kogi state workers backlog of salaries O,
Re: Money Laundering: Aliyu Bello Arraigned For ₦‎10 Billion Fraud by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 16, 2022
Enskynelson:

It is quite unfortunate that Yahaya Bello as young as he is he's got nothing upstairs to make him outstanding!

Common sense connotes that sand has surpassed it's level, reason why it is always over flowing it's bank! So dredge the river! If it is not your duty and possibly the FG's duty then what is the essence of your relationship with the presidency

Imagine the impunity and rascality of embezzling a state that looks as if world war was fought in it up to the extent that your family member is taken to court. Just imagine the nonsensical audacity of looting over N10billion and everyone will be cursing Buhari... Quite unfortunate! Quite annoying! Quite disturbing!!! This is bullshit!

1 Like

Re: Money Laundering: Aliyu Bello Arraigned For ₦‎10 Billion Fraud by Cravemore: 4:02pm On Dec 16, 2022
Nbote:
Wait oo, how do you withdraw 1 billion from the state treasury without any of the executive officers permission
the fact that its been state as money laundry, means cleaning of dirty money in sort of some untraceable form.
Re: Money Laundering: Aliyu Bello Arraigned For ₦‎10 Billion Fraud by Unclesamo(m): 4:37pm On Dec 16, 2022
Writer01:
Theives, you won become oga overnights, partial judgement needs to be taking at once

Contact me for your academic assignment just WhatsApp me

Your rate per Word?
Re: Money Laundering: Aliyu Bello Arraigned For ₦‎10 Billion Fraud by Cravemore: 4:42pm On Dec 16, 2022
benqo01:

nah. you saying that he should split it into 3 to 4 acc, is not a bad idea, but i guess that is why he was caught also. it not a easy money...1b naira is around 2m+ dollar

now let say into 4 acc, if you split them each they can still observe you. ok 2.5b into 4 aza
Re: Money Laundering: Aliyu Bello Arraigned For ₦‎10 Billion Fraud by benqo01(m): 4:45pm On Dec 16, 2022
Cravemore:
nah. you saying that he should split it into 3 to 4 acc, is not a bad idea, but i guess that is why he was caught also. it not a easy money...1b naira is around 2m+ dollar

now let say into 4 acc, if you split them each they can still observe you. ok 2.5b into 4 aza

Mehn dis billions come dey sound normal for my ear e no dey move some of us self again,we don see am as normal routine.
Politicians don make am look like say na 10 naira.

People get mind

1 Like

Re: Money Laundering: Aliyu Bello Arraigned For ₦‎10 Billion Fraud by 2016easy2017: 5:46pm On Dec 16, 2022
Enskynelson:

When this man confronted Dangote, I knew in a time, he's gonna be fixed
Re: Money Laundering: Aliyu Bello Arraigned For ₦‎10 Billion Fraud by FuckOsuPigs: 6:17pm On Dec 16, 2022
Gobekli:

He is your deity so bow down and worship him, lowlife

Pig grin

Na the riffraff wey sire you I pity cheesy
Re: Money Laundering: Aliyu Bello Arraigned For ₦‎10 Billion Fraud by dododawa1: 8:05pm On Dec 16, 2022
NA TODAY
Re: Money Laundering: Aliyu Bello Arraigned For ₦‎10 Billion Fraud by BushDoctor123: 9:02pm On Dec 16, 2022
The cash is starked inside government house, they have been stealing this money in installment. The current thief was just greedy.

1 Like

Re: Money Laundering: Aliyu Bello Arraigned For ₦‎10 Billion Fraud by Writer01: 11:07pm On Dec 16, 2022
Unclesamo:

Your rate per Word?
Good evening.
Please just check my advert for my contact then you Whatsapp me
Re: Money Laundering: Aliyu Bello Arraigned For ₦‎10 Billion Fraud by ModCaller: 12:18am On Dec 17, 2022
Fücking greedy dumbass. What happened to using overinflated contracts to loot treasury?

Practically impossible to burst if the contractor cooperates. They call it kickback but we know what it's.

How do you think former governors suddenly become rich after their tenure?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alex Badeh: Military Parades 15 Suspected Killers Of Ex-cds, (photos) / Security Operatives Nab Men With Hard Drugs During Stop & Search Operation.PICS / Pregnant Woman, 9-Months Baby, Grandmother Mysteriously Die In Osun Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.