Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,690 members, 7,831,136 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

How To Make Soap And Making One Hundred Thousand Daily - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Make Soap And Making One Hundred Thousand Daily (208 Views)

Confusion: Making Life Out Of Someone Vs Making One Out Of Life / Man Carries Sponge And Soap To Lagos Beach To Swim (photos / African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Soap And Making One Hundred Thousand Daily by Umar7188: 12:04am On Dec 16, 2022
Training Training Training !!!

learn Soap making and perfume for free and pay later
you can enroll for my class and get trained and pay later

if you don't have money now and you're sure u will pay later in the training this offer is for you.

these are what I will teach you for 2000 Naira with practical videos you will be giving an Ebook for free upon payment of 2k Training fee...

���

* Brown Canoe soap
*Laundry Bar soap Making
*Perfume production
*How to Bleach palm Oil without Using fire
All these Classes are with practical Videos Lecture Note, voice Notes PDF/ Ebook

How to effectively market your product and make Good sale

How to Brand and make your Products

interested person should Chat me on WhatsApp +2347037171781

The Benefit of this training is far more than what I am asking you to pay. But i want to look at it as my own way of helping people.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

“I Was Emotionally Downcast- James Brown Speaks On Battling Depression [video] / My Own Gov Left Whatsapp 100years Ago" - Gov Adeleke Replies Netizens Request / 6061-T6 Aluminum: The Most Common Aluminum Alloy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.