Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,093 members, 7,835,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Jonathan's Obvious Mistakes And Perceptions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's Obvious Mistakes And Perceptions (3712 Views)

President Jonathan's Mistakes And How He Could Have Remained President / So Sad!It Is Obvious APC Has Lost 2015 Presidential Election / Why Is The Lagos State Government Covering Up An Obvious Boko Haram Attack? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan's Obvious Mistakes And Perceptions by wesley80(m): 9:53pm On Aug 30, 2011
Standing up to the Northern Hegemony
Opening a public Facebook account
Celebrating Nigerias 50th Anniversary
Not divorcing Patience for constantly embarrassing 'us' with her bad English (He even danced with her and splashed the pictures all over the net just to spite us)
Always putting on a hat and a shirt that looks like a cloak (who does that?)
Daring to study beyond a Bsc (imagine that! he's got a Phd and had the guts to campaign with that slogan 'I had no shoes')
And why doesnt he speak like Obama? He has a Phd for Christ's sake (all these Nigerian graduates sef, 'll rather have those trained in Sandhurst and an Indian academy even if all they were taught was the act of war, abroad na abroad)
Not sending in the army to 'level' Maiduguri and Jos like a strong Obj and Buhari wld have done (now BH is running riot. Spine transplant anyone?)
And how are the Okah brothers still sharing our scarce fresh air with us? Were courts what he meant when he promised justice? Shiorrr. I miss IBB #MAMAN VATSA
Hailing from a minority region (its not by crude oil oh, we know who get this country #wazo-bia)

PERCEPTIONS
Northerne critic - Dat Judas (he betrayed us), dat Jacob (stole our birthright) hand go soon touch am. #Bokoharam #Alj Harem #Enduchuks.
Easterne critic - All 150m of us voted for him and all he could give us were the SGF and deputy senate positions. Na so so deputy we go dey be? #Treachery. Oya back to the trenches (figurative) #2015, #Ezeuche, #Chyz
Southwestern critic - That drunk fisherman, what does he know? Afterall we have Fash and the Don Conyo (Tinubu). Just mount pressure and make insane noises over even the most trivial of issues and 'his boat will capsize' #Singletermbill #Salami #Gbawe
Diasporean critic - He's been in power for half a century and 'that country' still does not have constant power, good roads, hi speed trains, lawmakers still fleece the country thanks to a Constitution he co - authored and worse of all, that half baked Sanusi is being allowed to islamize the country and ruin the economy by rescuing banks that should be allowed to crash on their own! I pity trapped Nigerians, in 'MY UK' Cameron wipes my butt every morn, in 'MY US' Michelle bosomfeeds me till i fall asleep. #Privileged Refugees #Kobo (na kobo i talk o, if u add junkie na u sabi) #ekt_bear.

The many mistakes of an uncharismatic President. We may not have toppled his govt yet but at least he's had it on this forum. #CRY MY BELOVED COUNTRY.
Re: Jonathan's Obvious Mistakes And Perceptions by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 30, 2011
well sha! NL is a free forum where any I-DIOT can post trash!

keep fooling yourself and keep licking GEJ an-us!

Don't advice him to grow some balls and handle the country like a man that lived more than 7 months in a woman's belly!

You should know 1 thing sha - Posterity will not forgive you and your ilk [sycophants and lairs that he surrounded himself with] if Nigeria should capsize while GEJ is piloting her.

GEJ REAL ENEMIES ARE PEOPLE LIKE!
Re: Jonathan's Obvious Mistakes And Perceptions by Kobojunkie: 10:19pm On Aug 30, 2011
greateros:

ROFLMAO!!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Jonathan's Obvious Mistakes And Perceptions by wesley80(m): 12:18am On Aug 31, 2011
greateros:

And who's to know that other than a free posting Certified I-DIOT?

Walks off slowly singing Fela;
Whether u like or u no like
After u hear dis true talk
If u like e Good - yeye
If u no like u hang - yeye
If u hang u go die - yeye
U go die for SOMETHING -yeye
We go carry your body go police station u die RIGHTFULLY - yeye yeye yeye!
Re: Jonathan's Obvious Mistakes And Perceptions by Greenslim: 10:01am On Aug 31, 2011
Some of this posts are copied from saharareporters, which always opposed the president and the Nigerian people without bring any solution to the numerous problem. They only engaged their audience in blame game and why and why certain things are not walking without any contribution to make it beta.

Nigerians own the responsibility of creating bad or good image for themselves and the president.
Re: Jonathan's Obvious Mistakes And Perceptions by Johnpaul2k2(m): 10:03am On Aug 31, 2011
wesley80's Obvious Mistakes And Perceptions
bad belle grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan's Obvious Mistakes And Perceptions by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 31, 2011
Mr Goodluck,Phd. Please tell ur Vice Namadi to go and speak to boko haram members in bauchi, he should visit d streets and talk to them, just as south south leaders spoke to MEND in d creeks. Two 'mr president' pls sack ur IG, and security chiefs, they have failed. Three, pls take one national issue, i suggest power and fix it. And pls stop using d word 'transformation', it's annoying. I beg of u, dont leave power as a president that 'tackled' many issues and never achieved anything. History wont forgive you sir.
Re: Jonathan's Obvious Mistakes And Perceptions by Dainy1(m): 11:15am On Aug 31, 2011
I know dats d highest u all can do. puting d blame on d other person. u can nt think of soln. change ur mind set pls
Re: Jonathan's Obvious Mistakes And Perceptions by ask4double(m): 11:22am On Aug 31, 2011
Just because we enjoy the luxury of posting all sort of trash on a faceless forum like this does not mean majority of us here has got what it takes to defend these post if being called to do so, but what we can't dispute here and similar forums like this is the fact that most people are stocked in here, and as a result lacks good sense of judgment, but, can do all the blapping till thy kingdom come, mind U, CRITICS DON'T MAKE GOOD LEADERS but good Followers,
Re: Jonathan's Obvious Mistakes And Perceptions by Kobojunkie: 11:52am On Aug 31, 2011
ask4double:

Just because we enjoy the luxury of posting all sort of trash on a faceless forum like this does not mean majority of us here has got what it takes to defend these post if being called to do so, but what we can't dispute here and similar forums like this is the fact that most people are stocked in here, and as a result  lacks good sense of judgment, but, can do all the blapping till thy kingdom come, mind U, CRITICS DON'T MAKE GOOD LEADERS but good Followers,

Please let's do away with this --- EVERYONE HAS TO LEAD mentality abeg!!! Critics are NECESSARY -- they DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT, need to have Leadership Skills because they already have the skills required . .   which is CRITICAL SKILLS(in most cases) something many leaders lack, and for good reason too. Critical thinking skills would actually benefit Nigeria a whole lot more than this "I MUST LEAD AT ALL COST OR I MUST GROVEL AT THE FEET OF THOSE IN LEADERSHIP POSITION" mentality that currently rules. In my opinion, we are seriously lacking good critics . . . . critics with serious critical thinking abilities able to analyze issues from all ends, and come up with logical arguments for/against.

If your skill makes you a good follower -- a good employer, a good team player --- them be a darn good one. You don't have to LEAD to do good where you are -- you do not have to be in CHARGE. The reason why Nigeria is failing is we have BAD FOLLOWERS -- followers to feel it is their place to play ZOMBIES to the idiots-in-power. ENOUGH Already!
Re: Jonathan's Obvious Mistakes And Perceptions by tunde300us(m): 11:56am On Aug 31, 2011
@ask4double: Dont u think you need a combination of both to be better in anything one does. GEJ isnt just prepared to be the CEO of this multi dimensional country. Am sori for im sha
Re: Jonathan's Obvious Mistakes And Perceptions by 9jafreak: 12:19pm On Aug 31, 2011
wow, how can anybody justify the IBB, BUHARI or OBJ tyranny?

All Tyranny is evil. Why condemn one and justify the ones before it?

OP must be living in delusion-land!
Re: Jonathan's Obvious Mistakes And Perceptions by kokogee: 12:25pm On Aug 31, 2011
Dainy1:

I know dats d highest u all can do. puting d blame on d other person. u can nt think of soln. change your mind set pls

Are u saying GEJ with all the ministers, special advisers, new ministry of commerce created for his friend are meant to only mismanage and steal our money but not to move the nation forward

If that's the case, I'll suggest that he start with simple infrastructural development, electricity should be n0 1; he should cut down revenue expenditure by pruning down on unnecessary ministries and political office holder's bogus allowances. He should increase funding of capital projects.

In order to remove unnecessary bureaucracy, true federalism should be practiced. States should be allowed to control their own resources including policing.
Re: Jonathan's Obvious Mistakes And Perceptions by VoodooDoll(m): 1:43pm On Aug 31, 2011
GEJ is in power at a time when Nigeria's economy is at or near its height. All this rubbish talk of GEJ's hands being tied is PATHETIC.

GEJ needs to grow some balls and take charge of/focus on two issues which should be 1) Security; and 2) Power. He needs to do this in a clear and obvious way that signals confidence.

Instead he is shaking like a little girl. Nigeria is at a tipping point, we either go forward or crash and burn.

Before GEJ got into power Nigeria's economic indicators were improving largely due to actions taken by Obasanjo (yes, that "man" as much as I hate to admit it).

- Nigeria's GDP per capita is at or near the highest, over $1,100.

http:///3uy82qd

- Nigeria's GDP is also at or near the highest - c$200bn

http:///44l4cu8

- And Govt revenue from tax receipts etc is also at the highest c10% of GDP

http:///4yz9e6v

Note: All data is as at 2009, 2010 data is still being compiled but is believed to be a lot higher. However data for 2011 so far is looking like Nigeria's economy is reversing. All due to GEJ's incompetence (real or perceived).
Re: Jonathan's Obvious Mistakes And Perceptions by VoodooDoll(m): 1:44pm On Aug 31, 2011
Wow,  the links didn't work.  Put - tinyurl before them and they should work.
Re: Jonathan's Obvious Mistakes And Perceptions by dayokanu(m): 2:10pm On Aug 31, 2011
Jonathans major issue is lack of common sense, He is just too dumb to rule a Primary school class
Re: Jonathan's Obvious Mistakes And Perceptions by DaLover(m): 3:49pm On Aug 31, 2011
It good to critisize but i think too many people are focused on his personnality than what he is doin

Generally, i have noticed that people are more comfortable with someone who plays to the gallery like Ribadu, making noises and shouting from roof tops,

For instance, GEJ's handling of the top brass of the security structure would be to subtlely ease out the top brass, people are more comfortable if the IG sack is announced immediately,

Take the case of salami, where the guy simple move to fill a void left by the suspension of salami, without waiting to see what the constitution say, haters jumped on the opportunity to slander his image more, now the dust has settled and people have realised that GEJ was calm and collected in his tots when he nominated a substantive replacement for salami, till court case is settled,

The hatrade issue has a lot to do with where is form, his personality, d fact he dared go against d northen power brokers, Not playing to the gallery for the southwest. Etc

GEJ is definately a man of his own, right from time, he has never been known to make brash decisions, he consults widely before making his mind up.

I don even agree with all his decisions but he was definately the best of the options that we had.GEJ was calm and collected in his tots when he nominated a substantive replacement for salami, till court case is settled,

The hatrade issue has a lot to do with where is form, his personality, d fact he dared go against d northen power brokers, Not playing to the gallery for the southwest. Etc

GEJ is definately a man of his own, right from time, he has never been known to make brash decisions, he consults widely before making his mind up.

I don even agree with all his decisions but he was definately the best of the options that we had.
Re: Jonathan's Obvious Mistakes And Perceptions by LoveKing(m): 7:48pm On Aug 31, 2011
@topic

splendid!
Re: Jonathan's Obvious Mistakes And Perceptions by fxtopedia(m): 2:32pm On Sep 01, 2011
DaLover:

It good to critisize but i think too many people are focused on his personnality than what he is doin

Generally, i have noticed that people are more comfortable with someone who plays to the gallery like Ribadu, making noises and shouting from roof tops,

For instance, GEJ's handling of the top brass of the security structure would be to subtlely ease out the top brass, people are more comfortable if the IG sack is announced immediately,

Take the case of salami, where the guy simple move to fill a void left by the suspension of salami, without waiting to see what the constitution say, haters jumped on the opportunity to slander his image more, now the dust has settled and people have realised that GEJ was calm and collected in his tots when he nominated a substantive replacement for salami, till court case is settled,

I don even agree with all his decisions but he was definately the best of the options that we had.GEJ was calm and collected in his tots when he nominated a substantive replacement for salami, till court case is settled,

I don even agree with all his decisions but he was definately the best of the options that we had.

In your opinion, not opinion of reasonable Nigerians! Smh
Re: Jonathan's Obvious Mistakes And Perceptions by Kizilala: 3:43pm On Sep 01, 2011
Greenslim:

Some of this posts are copied from saharareporters, which always opposed the president and the Nigerian people without bring any solution to the numerous problem. They only engaged their audience in blame game and why and why certain things are not walking without any contribution to make it beta.

Nigerians own the responsibility of creating bad or good image for themselves and the president.

I am happy someone else has noticed how biased those people (sahara reporters) are.
Re: Jonathan's Obvious Mistakes And Perceptions by dayokanu(m): 3:50pm On Sep 01, 2011
^^ Whaen Sahara reporters were on yar Aduas case you didnt notice they were biased then, Now they shifted to Odechukwu jonathan now chorus BIAS
Re: Jonathan's Obvious Mistakes And Perceptions by wesley80(m): 4:34pm On Sep 01, 2011
@Dayokanu
Why not keep quiet and act your age at least once in your entire life? We acknowledge the presence of trolls on dis forum so I wonder why u always have to make a show of being one? Agbaya.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out First Lady's Revealing Outfit at Her Brother-in-law's Burial(see pics) / History Of Corruption In Nigeria / UNBELIEVABLE!! Buhari Dances Shoki With His Daughter, Zahra After Winning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.