Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,488 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Lets Take Stock Of People That'll Vote Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lets Take Stock Of People That'll Vote Obi (931 Views)

No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric / Okey Bakassi: I Will Vote Obi So Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku Won’t Need Going Abroad / Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Take Stock Of People That'll Vote Obi by Ochemicals: 6:52am On Dec 16, 2022
All my friends and family are voting Obi.
I have asked 90 percent of everybody i know personally, and the reply i get everytime is obi.
My friends are mostly Yorubas, few igbos and some northerners.
In my little world, almost everybody is Obidient.

We may be in for a pleasant surprise by February 2023.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lets Take Stock Of People That'll Vote Obi by EtinosaDLaw(m): 6:56am On Dec 16, 2022
Same here. Do not be surprised by what you see here. I no longer even ask any southerner who they will vote because 95% of the time I always get "Obi" as an answer. I'm now fully focused on the Yorubas and middle belt, and still, at least 50% of Yorubas I've asked are strongly against Tinubu. While Obi always records huge success amongst the middlebeltans. Don't let rallies and propaganda fool you, same set of people attend both Thiefnubuu and Atiku's rallies because they provide incentives. Obi doesn't give 5k to come to his rally, but the heart of the people lies with him.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Take Stock Of People That'll Vote Obi by Munamoqel: 6:57am On Dec 16, 2022
Ochemicals:
All my friends and family are voting Obi.
I have asked 90 percent of everybody i know personally, and the reply i get everytime is obi.
My friends are mostly Yorubas, few igbos and some northerners.
I'm my little world, almost everybody is Obidient.

We may be in for a pleasant surprise by February 2023.
that means you be Igbo Man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Take Stock Of People That'll Vote Obi by Plus10(m): 7:01am On Dec 16, 2022
Same here all,myself, family and colleagues are fully Obidients cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Lets Take Stock Of People That'll Vote Obi by Onogiede(m): 7:03am On Dec 16, 2022
Munamoqel:
shut up, Igbo or nor Igbo mainly all Nigeria are all behind Peter Obi except you are thief an corrupt,.. Edo delta we are all with him.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Take Stock Of People That'll Vote Obi by Ochemicals: 7:03am On Dec 16, 2022
Munamoqel:

Deceive yourself. Even my muslim neighbors in Abeokuta are rooting for Labour party.

5 Likes

Re: Lets Take Stock Of People That'll Vote Obi by JoeNL22(m): 7:04am On Dec 16, 2022
Munamoqel:
Have sense na!

Must all obi supporters be igbo?

Can't they be yorubas or fulani?

You urchins sef!

Your reasoning Is profoundly deluded.

9 Likes

Re: Lets Take Stock Of People That'll Vote Obi by Munamoqel: 7:16am On Dec 16, 2022
Ochemicals:

Deceive yourself. Even my muslim neighbors in Abeokuta are rooting for Labour party.
Muslims will never vote a non believer in Islam to lead them . It u Islamic . It non negotiable . Know this . Obi come add beer production . No way .
Re: Lets Take Stock Of People That'll Vote Obi by Ochemicals: 7:18am On Dec 16, 2022
Munamoqel:
Muslims will never vote a non believer in Islam to lead them . It u Islamic . It non negotiable . Know this . Obi come add beer production . No way .

grin

Maybe in theory.
But right now they're laughing at your post

2 Likes

Re: Lets Take Stock Of People That'll Vote Obi by Munamoqel: 7:23am On Dec 16, 2022
Ochemicals:

grin

Maybe in theory.
But right now they're laughing at your post
the truth is painfull . Real Muslim will never vote a Non Muslim and a beer maker (Haram) as here leader .they rather have a Muslim like Tinibu ,Atiku kwankasiya kola abiola .Muslim are 53 percent of Nigeria .even Muslims Igbo will not vote obi it's unislamic
Re: Lets Take Stock Of People That'll Vote Obi by maestroferddi: 7:25am On Dec 16, 2022
Yesterday at the INEC office of one of the most populated LGs in Lagos, it was all about Peter Obi...

If the election is not rigged, Peter Obi will beat Tinubu in Lagos...

5 Likes

Re: Lets Take Stock Of People That'll Vote Obi by Ochemicals: 7:26am On Dec 16, 2022
Munamoqel:
the truth is painfull . Real Muslim will never vote a Non Muslim and a beer maker (Haram) as here leader .they rather have a Muslim like Tinibu ,Atiku kwankasiya kola abiola .Muslim are 53 percent of Nigeria .even Muslims Igbo will not vote obi it's unislamic

Hunger doesn't discriminate. Irrespective of your religion, bad governance deals with everybody equally.
You're talking of real and fake Muslim and not about competence. Na religion them go chop?
Reality is staring at everybody. This morning some people are brainstorming on how they'll get their first and only meal, whereas few years ago, food wasn't the major problem of majority of Nigerians.
Survival is a basic instinct. Religion and other values come later.

3 Likes

Re: Lets Take Stock Of People That'll Vote Obi by Nightwolf1: 7:30am On Dec 16, 2022
Family of 8, Peter Obi all the way

4 Likes

Re: Lets Take Stock Of People That'll Vote Obi by Munamoqel: 7:32am On Dec 16, 2022
Ochemicals:

Hunger doesn't discriminate. Irrespective of your religion, bad governance deals with everybody equally.
they don't care Muslims can not do otherwise and can't place a beer maker as their leader is Haram is a decree your don't know the power of Islam over it followers they rather die of hunger and have reward in Haven than to help a beer seller
Re: Lets Take Stock Of People That'll Vote Obi by Ttalk: 7:38am On Dec 16, 2022
People voting Obi are.

Uncivilized Igbo
IPOB
Obidients
UGM

People who would vote against Obi are

Rational Igbo
Exposed Nigerian Citizen

1 Like

Re: Lets Take Stock Of People That'll Vote Obi by Ochemicals: 7:39am On Dec 16, 2022
Ttalk:
People voting Obi are.

Uncivilized Igbo
IPOB
Obidients
UGM

People who would vote against Obi are

Rational Igbo
Exposed Nigerian Citizen

The reverse is the case.
From your reasoning, Obasanjo is IPOB, Pa Ayo Adebanjo is UGM. Fallacious reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: Lets Take Stock Of People That'll Vote Obi by Great2017: 7:44am On Dec 16, 2022
apache22b:
Peter Obi and his useless Obidient's urchins are all losers

Can you compare Bola Ahmed Tinubu to the useless Peter Obi the liar of the century with his useless statistics. I pity all the useless Obidient's urchins that will waste their precious votes on Peter Obi, a monumental failure who failed as Anambra governor...

My fellow youths let join hands together and make our Country better again for our future and the future of our children .

Peter Obi the liar and his useless Obidient's urchins are all bunch of jokers and waste of time .

Vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu for a better tomorrow ... Slawormirr can bear us witness
Obi cannot steal other people's identity like this one below

2 Likes

Re: Lets Take Stock Of People That'll Vote Obi by Ochemicals: 7:45am On Dec 16, 2022
Villa12:
Your meagre 5% votes will not make your Obi come close to a distant third

You don't have any facts to back up your assertions.
You're just trying to make yourself happy
Re: Lets Take Stock Of People That'll Vote Obi by maestroferddi: 7:48am On Dec 16, 2022
Villa12:
Your meagre 5% votes will not make your Obi come close to a distant third
You foolishness and ignorance bode well for Obi's inevitable emergence...
Re: Lets Take Stock Of People That'll Vote Obi by Ttalk: 7:51am On Dec 16, 2022
Ochemicals:

The reverse is the case.
From your reasoning, Obasanjo is IPOB, Pa Ayo Adebanjo is UGM. Fallacious reasoning.

Did Obasanjo tells you he will vote Obi?
Re: Lets Take Stock Of People That'll Vote Obi by Ochemicals: 7:53am On Dec 16, 2022
Ttalk:

Did Obasanjo tells you he will vote Obi?
He endorsed Obi. We can empirically conclude that he'll definitely vote for Obi
Re: Lets Take Stock Of People That'll Vote Obi by Ochemicals: 7:56am On Dec 16, 2022
Villa12:
OBJ is acting according to the script

Una be IPOB turn obingo so una no sabi politics

Acting according to which script? You'd do well as a conspiracy theorist. grin
Re: Lets Take Stock Of People That'll Vote Obi by Ruggedniggaone: 8:29am On Dec 16, 2022
I have never seen peter obi poster anywhere here in offa local government kwara state obi will not get 50 votes in the entire offa local govt obi and Kwankwaso will be fighting for third and fourth places come February

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lets Take Stock Of People That'll Vote Obi by tungamaje: 8:51am On Dec 16, 2022
Many people generalize by saying Yoruba Muslims won't vote Peter Obi but vote according to their faith. This is a misconception. I have a Yoruba Muslim elderly friend from Offa, Kwara State and if you want to provoke him just tell him Emilokan or Sai Atiku. He will tell you how foolish you are supporting parties that pauperized Nigerians instead of voting a vibrant PO to reset Nigeria. I don't really blame him. He ran a flourishing provision shop which supported his little pension. Now go to his shop and meet empty shelves. People's purchasing power dwindled within a short period of time so his business has collapsed. He is also of the opinion that the herdsmen menace would continue if their brother takes over and therefore farmers won't return to their farms. There are sensible Muslims out there who think beyond religion
Re: Lets Take Stock Of People That'll Vote Obi by julaion: 8:54am On Dec 16, 2022
apache22b:
Peter Obi and his useless Obidient's urchins are all losers

Can you compare Bola Ahmed Tinubu to the useless Peter Obi the liar of the century with his useless statistics. I pity all the useless Obidient's urchins that will waste their precious votes on Peter Obi, a monumental failure who failed as Anambra governor...

My fellow youths let join hands together and make our Country better again for our future and the future of our children .

Peter Obi the liar and his useless Obidient's urchins are all bunch of jokers and waste of time .

Vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu for a better tomorrow ... Slawormirr can bear us witness
you and your fellow dead youth should vote for your drug barron
Re: Lets Take Stock Of People That'll Vote Obi by ResidentSnitch(f): 8:59am On Dec 16, 2022
Ochemicals:

The reverse is the case.

That guy you quoted is well-known on this forum and real life for using his a*ss to reason.
Check all his comments on this forum, they don't go beyond "IPOB" and "Igbo".

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Decides 2023 Presidential Polls Results / Video And Photo: Rev Dr Uma Ukpai Pray For Peter Obi In Uyo / Obidients Flaunting Pvcs Online Must Be Investigated And Prosecuted.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.