Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,856 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Stephen "Twitch" Boss, Dancer And DJ Of "The Ellen Degeneres Show," Dies At 40 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephen "Twitch" Boss, Dancer And DJ Of "The Ellen Degeneres Show," Dies At 40 (259 Views)

Hollywood Is Crashing Down And Ellen Degeneres Is Going Nuts / Dj Cuppy Show Off Awards, Received Best Dj Of The Year For 3Years Consistently / DJ Cuppy Wins Female DJ Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stephen "Twitch" Boss, Dancer And DJ Of "The Ellen Degeneres Show," Dies At 40 by naijainfoguide: 6:54am On Dec 16, 2022
Stephen "tWitch" Boss, hip-hop dancer, choreographer, actor, and cohost of The Ellen DeGeneres Show, has died at the young age of 40.

According to a report from the Los Angeles medical examiner, Boss died on Tuesday at a hotel. He died from committing suicide, the report added.

Boss had just recently celebrated nine years of marriage with his wife, Allison Holker. In an Instagram post, Boss shared photos from their wedding and wrote, "Happy anniversary, my love."

Holker confirmed his death in a statement sent to the press.

Images and read more... https://matchrisaff.systeme.io/masterpoint/stephen-twitch-boss-dancer-and-dj-for-the-ellen-degeneres-show-is-dead-at-age-40

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD: Icegrin - For The Girls / I'm now officially out of ASMILA and I'll tell You Why / Bbtitans - Lukay Reveals Shocking � Fact About Olivia To Ipeleng As Nigerians S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.