Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,738 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

FG Stops Air Peace Flight Operations To Benue Over Grudge With Governor Ortom - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Stops Air Peace Flight Operations To Benue Over Grudge With Governor Ortom (22630 Views)

FG Stops Purchase Of Vehicles / USSD Charge: FG Stops Telecoms Companies From Charging USSD Transactions / Benue: Over 1,000 Police Deployed For Buhari’s Visit Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Stops Air Peace Flight Operations To Benue Over Grudge With Governor Ortom by stuffs2002: 9:30am On Dec 16, 2022
This sounds like IPOB news because FG and the NCAA does not work on grudges.

The FG does not have that kind of power over the NCAA

1 Like

Re: FG Stops Air Peace Flight Operations To Benue Over Grudge With Governor Ortom by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 16, 2022
9ja

Now Buying @ Cool rate

ITunes Gift cards 500/$

Amazon gift card 550/$

Google play gift cards 500/$

Steam wallet gift card 620/$

Amazon any receipts 560/$

Nordstrom 530/$

Sephora cards 600/$

Venmo 500/$

Chime 530/$

Applepay funds 530/$

zelle Funds 600/$

PayPal 680/$

Vanilla/Visa/Amex card 550/$

Google pay funds 530/$

Greendot to mail 550/$

Bring your fund let us spend it at high raall gift cards and all funds can come in

Rate are always good

Whatsapp & call
+23491247 677 37
Re: FG Stops Air Peace Flight Operations To Benue Over Grudge With Governor Ortom by Houseofglam7(f): 9:30am On Dec 16, 2022
undecided
Re: FG Stops Air Peace Flight Operations To Benue Over Grudge With Governor Ortom by BIGDADDY000(m): 9:30am On Dec 16, 2022
it doesn't surprise me at all
Re: FG Stops Air Peace Flight Operations To Benue Over Grudge With Governor Ortom by ghiloman28(m): 9:31am On Dec 16, 2022
We will soon Know the truth grin
Re: FG Stops Air Peace Flight Operations To Benue Over Grudge With Governor Ortom by Elidrisy20: 9:32am On Dec 16, 2022
Cognitivereason:
Benue people dey fly?
I wonder ooo
Re: FG Stops Air Peace Flight Operations To Benue Over Grudge With Governor Ortom by BigYash: 9:32am On Dec 16, 2022
Dictatorship .. Bruuuuum party... Buhariiii !
Re: FG Stops Air Peace Flight Operations To Benue Over Grudge With Governor Ortom by jamace(m): 9:33am On Dec 16, 2022
Aso Rock cabal at it again. The President is not aware as usual...

And I see some Benue people still struggling to vote APC . I no pity dem at all. Dem mumu never do.

Re: FG Stops Air Peace Flight Operations To Benue Over Grudge With Governor Ortom by frankmoney(m): 9:33am On Dec 16, 2022
So why only air peace ? They didn't stop other airlines ? Sahara reporters tho

1 Like

Re: FG Stops Air Peace Flight Operations To Benue Over Grudge With Governor Ortom by eebraa(m): 9:34am On Dec 16, 2022
LOL. Lies from the pit of hell. That route is not economically viable hence the need to stop it. How many people in Benue can afford to pay 100k for ticket. The flight will not be full and it'll be a loss to the Airline
Re: FG Stops Air Peace Flight Operations To Benue Over Grudge With Governor Ortom by lomprico(m): 9:35am On Dec 16, 2022
God1000:
Too bad, the people of benue have really suffered under this government.

Buhari is too vindictive

It's the fulani cabals that are behind it not necessarily buhari, he is just a figure head. Femi Adesina is the leader of the pack.
Re: FG Stops Air Peace Flight Operations To Benue Over Grudge With Governor Ortom by stuffs2002: 9:35am On Dec 16, 2022
BIGDADDY000:
it doesn't surprise me at all

God1000:
Too bad, the people of benue have really suffered under this government.

Buhari is too vindictive

It does not sound realistic.

Re: FG Stops Air Peace Flight Operations To Benue Over Grudge With Governor Ortom by stuffs2002: 9:37am On Dec 16, 2022
unclejb2:
This is so that all the top people from that zone would be mandated to go by road at the mercy of the terrorists herdsmen.

I guess they have a target.

May Nigeria never have a terrorists like Buhari anywhere close to power again.

A new Nigeria is possible

Re: FG Stops Air Peace Flight Operations To Benue Over Grudge With Governor Ortom by stuffs2002: 9:38am On Dec 16, 2022
jojo1415:
Childish act if it's true

It cant be true because the FG does not have that kind of power over the NCAA
Re: FG Stops Air Peace Flight Operations To Benue Over Grudge With Governor Ortom by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 16, 2022
What a country

Is this internal sanctions
US and Russia hahaha

Nonsense
Re: FG Stops Air Peace Flight Operations To Benue Over Grudge With Governor Ortom by unclejb2(m): 9:47am On Dec 16, 2022
stuffs2002:

will you just shut the fvck up. Haddi Sirika calls all the shots in the Aviation
Re: FG Stops Air Peace Flight Operations To Benue Over Grudge With Governor Ortom by Moh247: 9:47am On Dec 16, 2022
undecided

Ortom keeps using sentiments to scam voters just like Ikpeazu

Buhari didn't ban flights to Rivers State, Delta state and Akwa ibom State with strong PDP members it's Benue that people like George Akume are holding sway he would ban

Even David Mark won't let such happen

AirPeace got South African and Sharjah UAE route through Buhari's intervention

Even when US wanted to extradite Allen Onyeama it was Buhari Government that prevented it

3 Likes

Re: FG Stops Air Peace Flight Operations To Benue Over Grudge With Governor Ortom by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:47am On Dec 16, 2022
May Nigeria not happen to us. What they are saying now is that Benue People must suffer because his Governor and president are at logger heads
Re: FG Stops Air Peace Flight Operations To Benue Over Grudge With Governor Ortom by patwilly(m): 9:48am On Dec 16, 2022
Cognitivereason:
Benue people dey fly?
you must be very stupid.
Re: FG Stops Air Peace Flight Operations To Benue Over Grudge With Governor Ortom by mayorlee007: 9:48am On Dec 16, 2022
All nah power struggle

Re: FG Stops Air Peace Flight Operations To Benue Over Grudge With Governor Ortom by Okoroawusa: 9:48am On Dec 16, 2022
Parachoko:
Useless article
Very very useless article. No statement by the FG on the matter. No statement by Air Peace on the matter. No statement by NCAA on the matter. The writer didn't bother to get their sides of the story yet went ahead to publish the nonsense based on submissions from the Benue government alone.

Oh! It's even Saharareporters!.... abeg make I commot here

1 Like

Re: FG Stops Air Peace Flight Operations To Benue Over Grudge With Governor Ortom by msrcusgarvey6(m): 9:48am On Dec 16, 2022
Sanctions that affects them them. Do we have a airport there?
Re: FG Stops Air Peace Flight Operations To Benue Over Grudge With Governor Ortom by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:49am On Dec 16, 2022
This is the sole reason why Hausa/Fulani wants to remain in power; not to work but to exercise their indices of power, loot from government and tell you that there's nothing you can do.
I've studied my Hausa people and I realized that they're parasites: contributing nothing to this country aside from dead bodies to the mother earth. They're never useful in any sense
Re: FG Stops Air Peace Flight Operations To Benue Over Grudge With Governor Ortom by dat9jaguy(m): 9:53am On Dec 16, 2022
Starships4u:
Let them settle their selves...

After reading through,
All I can say is that till we set aside sentiments, Nigeria would never go forward.
Imagine.
What power does the president exercise to stop flights into and out of a state without a decree gazetted in the State House?

The total downfall of the Rule of Law and reign of Impunity in this present maladministration is alarming to say the least.

May Nigeria not get a second version of these....

This shows your gullibility. How can you believe this write up. You should know this is beer parlor gist. So restricting Air Peace from flying to Benue is how Buhari wants to deal with Ortom How does that sound to you, dumb right?

Re: FG Stops Air Peace Flight Operations To Benue Over Grudge With Governor Ortom by patwilly(m): 10:00am On Dec 16, 2022
eebraa:
LOL. Lies from the pit of hell. That route is not economically viable hence the need to stop it. How many people in Benue can afford to pay 100k for ticket. The flight will not be full and it'll be a loss to the Airline
you guys sound very funny. what is 100 k to the average middle class person in Nigeria today. Benue has a large middle class population who are largely civil servants or farmers. Lots of farmers make a lot of money from Farming in Benue.

1 Like

Re: FG Stops Air Peace Flight Operations To Benue Over Grudge With Governor Ortom by nonix22(m): 10:00am On Dec 16, 2022
Sowore just said this on Brekete family pragamme minutes ago.
Re: FG Stops Air Peace Flight Operations To Benue Over Grudge With Governor Ortom by Espelbengz(m): 10:20am On Dec 16, 2022
This is the reason for this post, to cast doubt into People's minds, how many travellers go to BENUE? Which industries are in BENUE to attract investors there? Even government industries are decayed or non existence, Majority of BENUE people live in Abuja and it's environs, where benue links, pleasure travels etc dey that I will pay 3500 to mkd instead of over 50k by flight? This is a sponsored cheap propaganda, Ortom is an ortomatic failure! Tell us something else mbok..

MrAdam:
How can this be true? If so, let this be the last time a Fulani/ mentally unfit person rule this nation..

1 Like

Re: FG Stops Air Peace Flight Operations To Benue Over Grudge With Governor Ortom by olamike02: 10:25am On Dec 16, 2022
Is air peace now airnigeria?. This is a beer parlour gossips. Sowore and his hear say.
Re: FG Stops Air Peace Flight Operations To Benue Over Grudge With Governor Ortom by asanausana91: 10:26am On Dec 16, 2022
Anytime I see the caption "a source said" I know it is a big lie.

1 Like

Re: FG Stops Air Peace Flight Operations To Benue Over Grudge With Governor Ortom by madapcmod: 10:26am On Dec 16, 2022
They are targeting to assassinate the Governor by ensuring he is forced to follow road and waylay him, and he is history.

The Governor should buy helicopter and make sure he doesn't travel by road. This evil vindictive APC govt is up to something sinister

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019 Budget: Blame Yourself For Delay In Passage – Dogara Tells Buhari / Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? / Rivers Assembly Threatens Fubara With Impeachment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.